A divided vision of god (early two board ActionMedia)

As I was leafing through a book by Arch Luther, one of the most
influential DVI developers, I spied a picture of two separate
ActionMedia cards, each with the finger tab and the slot cover end.

So... the delivery and capture cards were separate at one point.
0
Louis

On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 23:39:55 UTC+1, Louis Ohland  wrote:
> As I was leafing through a book by Arch Luther, one of the most
> influential DVI developers, I spied a picture of two separate
> ActionMedia cards, each with the finger tab and the slot cover end.
>
> So... the delivery and capture cards were separate at one point.

Don't forget, IBM often badge-engineered "the best of the rest" for particular solutions and 'adapters', often specifying modifications in design or doing fab shrinking to enable higher density ones.
0
WBSTClarke