Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK]

   I usually don't surf Acorns, but I noticed some on ebuy.

Acorn RiscOS 3.5 ROMs - no reserve

Acorn 486 Co-processor card - no reserve

Acorn Arm610 processor card - no reserve
0
Louis

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse fo...

FS: Various Acorn hardware (StrongARM/VRAM/PS2 adaptor)
After spending the Easter weekend clearing out my study, I've come across some various bits of Acorn hardware I no longer need: - 2x SA-110 200MHz StrongARM processors - 85UKP* each - 1x 2MB RiscPC VRAM module - 45UKP* - 5x 1MB RiscPC VRAM modules - 20UKP** each (75UKP* for the lot) - 1x Stuart Tyrell PS2 mouse adaptor - 15UKP* * Includes free next day delivery to the UK mainland ** Includes free 2-3 day delivery to the UK mainland Both the processors and the 2MB VRAM module have been tested recently, but the 1MB VRAM modules will be tested on demand. The PS2 mouse adaptor was ...

Acorn
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as ...

Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks
I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn 'Acorn' logo in ArtWorks format do they? I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring graphics at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos -- Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/ Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/ Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/ Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/ On 22 Apr 2007 Paul Vigay <invalid-email-address@invalid-domain.co....

For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)
I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" & CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k). I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any? I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland; Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number of ways. I live at 2461 Via Tosco Romagnola, Titignano, 56023 Cascina (PI), Italy. Send me an email or a lett...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC O...

More Acorn stuff F/A
I've just put some more CD roms up on eBay, including some Anglia Multimedia educational titles, the Top Model 3D collection volume 1 and some more PD/Shareware discs. http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ for more info/links. -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too...

Acorn?
Hi. Let me get this one right first. I have a Mico and a Strongarm Risc PC. What, if different, is the correct way of describing what I have to the user group? Now:- 1. How many users of Acorn machines are out there? I dont want to know if you/they use PCs as well. 2. I understand that RO ltd. and Castle are the main suppliers of Acorn stuff. Any others,please enlighten. 3. I feel that should the above suppliers (and others?) bury their differences and join to form one company, the resultant combine would be so much stronger and could only benefit the Acorn scene. If, because of self...

Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks #2
Oooh. Thanks to the quick support from everyone, especially Paul Sprangers and John McCartney, I now have the logo in ArtWorks format. :-) Most appreciated. Thanks again. -- Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/ Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/ Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/ Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/ ...

Acorn stuff for sale
For sale, various old Acorn bits: 2 x BBC micro B with disc drive 1 x EPROM programmer for BBC micro 1 x Microvitec cub monitor 1 x Acorn A5000 with KB 1 x AKF 12 monitor 1 x AKF 18 monitor 1 x AKF 60 monitor 1 x Panasonic 17" monitor (broken, loose connection I think, may be fixable - FREE - going in the bin soon) All items 10 quid each but I'm open to offers :) I'd prefer buyers to be able to collect, but I can post them if you pay postage, which will probably be expensive due to the weight of most items. Email me ( rik dot griffin at ntl world dot com ) if you're intere...

More Acorn stuff on eBay
Righto. After more clearing out of the loft this morning, I've put some more items up on eBay. A full listing is available at http://www.vigay.com/riscos/books.html but this batch includes a number of BBC B roms, 5.25" disc interface for Archimedes/A5000 machines (possibly Risc PC - I've not tested it on RPC) and user port/analogue port podules etc. Paul -- __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS comp...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until th...

Acorn stuff FA
I've just put a couple of things up on eBay - no reserve and prices start at 1p. Including a copy of RISC OS 3.7 for all those people queueing up to get one.... ;-) See http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ for more info and links to eBay. Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) I love being married. It's so gre...

ACORN STUFF FOR SALE!
Hi Please check out my ebay sales for Acorn stuff: Acorn A3000 @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233113433&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 HCCS Ext HD @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233141172&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1b IDE Int HD wiht USR & IDE port @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233121957&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 4MB Ram expansion @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233115097&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. ...

BBC and Acorn stuff
Hi, I've rescued and sorted a lot of BBC and Acorn stuff from the tip. Any takers? Post + packing only. Here's a list: www.highpath.net/highpath/temp/Acorn.txt Chris Bell, Lampeter, W.Wales -- ------------------------------------------------------ Chris Bell, Lampeter, Wales, UK chris@highpath.net www.highpath.net www.prostate-cancer-support.co.uk ------------------------------------------------------ Update: all the hardware has been taken or reserved. Lots of books and discs left. Chris. Chris Bell <news@highpath.net> wrote: &...

More misc Acorn stuff for auction
Hi all, I've just put some more miscellaneous Acorn items, including books up on eBay if anyone is interested. Included are VLSI technical reference manuals for ARM processors, 6502 SP for BBC B and various Acorn podule cards - Laser Direct, Claires Sampler etc. A full listing is at http://www.vigay.com/riscos/books.html Paul -- __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viru...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous har...

FA: Acorn software and hardware
Hi, I've put up a number of items on eBay - and more will be appearing online as and when i've got the time to do it. It's funny how eBay can be quite time consuming, isn't it. Anyway, items include a Turbo StrongARM Risc PC (i.e. a StrongARM Risc PC which has had the StrongARM card overclocked) with RISC OS 4.02, suitably large hard disc and 64Mb RAM (plus 1Mb VRAM) as well as software such as Ovation Pro, Impression Publisher, games, retro items and more besides. Enjoy http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mad_4 _indie_movies&sort=3&...

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in ...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Eve...

Acorn stuff for auction on eBay
I've just put a load of miscellaneous stuff up for sale on eBay. Rather than list it all here, I've put links on my 'For sale' page at http://www.vigay.com/riscos/books.html Including Omniclient 2, C book, 486 card, A3000 network card etc. Paul -- __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. Put a chilli in it. Spice it up. ...

More Acorn stuff F/A #2
I've just dug out some more Acorn/RISC OS bits 'n' bobs and put them on eBay, including Imp Pub.manual, Doom2 and Noticeboard Professional etc. Full list at http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states. ...

Web resources about - Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK] - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Acorn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acorns from small to large of the Willow Oak, Quercus phellos (very small, at center); the Southern Red Oak, Quercus falcata ; the White Oak, ...

Mac App Store - Acorn 4 - The Image Editor for Humans
Get Acorn 4 - The Image Editor for Humans on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

ACORN Housing Katherine Conway Russell - YouTube
ACORN Housing Katherine Conway Russell - YouTube

Acorns turns your spare change into an investment portfolio
... funds on your behalf. I had coffee recently with George Lucas. No, not that George Lucas. My coffee was with the managing director of Acorns ...

New online tool ACORN allows Australians to report cybercrime in real time
Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network offers a simple way to report cybercrime incidents, referring reports to the right law enforcement ...

ACORN website allows Australians to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

Cost of internet access for low-income earners needs to be lowered: ACORN
Many Canadians take surfing the net for granted, but not everyone can afford internet.

ACORN Worker Fired After Appearance In Undercover Video - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego
An ACORN employee who appeared to give human-smuggling advice to a pimp and prostitute in an undercover video made by conservative filmmakers ...

Acorn version 4 brings revamped UI, speed enhancements, non-destructive filters & much more
Flying Meat, the developer behind the popular Photoshop-like image editing app called ‘Acorn’, today has released version 4.0 of the app bringing ...