Angels with flaming swords Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 75 486 Computer 33mHz

   To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.

ardent-blue

How high is your pain point?
0
Louis

On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>
> ardent-blue
>
> How high is your pain point?

The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
sniping software)........

0
Tim
2/25/2007 5:44:30 PM
There will be a price to pay... My max is not $15.

Tim Knight/CT wrote:
> On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>>
>> ardent-blue
>>
>> How high is your pain point?
>
> The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
> your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
> sniping software)........

0
Louis
2/25/2007 9:44:52 PM
On Feb 25, 4:44 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
> There will be a price to pay... My max is not $15.
>  I really hope you snatch it up.....mine is broken and maybe you can help me fix it....
>

> Tim Knight/CT wrote:
> > On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
> >>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>
> >> ardent-blue
>
> >> How high is your pain point?
>
> > The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
> > your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
> > sniping software)........- Hide quoted text -

Tim
2/25/2007 10:23:45 PM
Hi Louis

On Feb 25, 5:07 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.

Just what does this "6 expansion slots" mean ?? Isn't a P75 supposed
to have 4 expansion slots ?

Nicolas

0
Nicopoy
2/26/2007 8:19:47 AM
Well, there are 4 MCA slots for adapteres, one for the video card, and
"one" for the planar SCSI. One could consider that six.

Though I'd call it four, but...

Nicopoy wrote:
> Hi Louis
>
> On Feb 25, 5:07 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>
> Just what does this "6 expansion slots" mean ?? Isn't a P75 supposed
> to have 4 expansion slots ?
>
> Nicolas

0
Louis
2/26/2007 1:41:02 PM
What's broke?

Tim Knight/CT wrote:
> On Feb 25, 4:44 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>> There will be a price to pay... My max is not $15.
>>  I really hope you snatch it up.....mine is broken and maybe you can help me fix it....
>>

>> Tim Knight/CT wrote:
>>> The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
>>> your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
>>> sniping software)........- Hide quoted text -

Louis
2/26/2007 1:41:39 PM
Louis Ohland wrote:
>   To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>
> ardent-blue
>
> How high is your pain point?

Must.... not..... snipe.......

I thought you have a few of these already.
Jim Hall
0
Jim
2/27/2007 1:51:35 AM