f



Angels with flaming swords Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 75 486 Computer 33mHz

   To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.

ardent-blue

How high is your pain point?
0
Louis
2/25/2007 4:07:44 PM
comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware 10363 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

8 Replies
440 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 18

On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>
> ardent-blue
>
> How high is your pain point?

The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
sniping software)........


0
Tim
2/25/2007 5:44:30 PM
There will be a price to pay... My max is not $15.

Tim Knight/CT wrote:
> On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>>
>> ardent-blue
>>
>> How high is your pain point?
> 
> The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
> your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
> sniping software)........
> 
> 
0
Louis
2/25/2007 9:44:52 PM
On Feb 25, 4:44 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
> There will be a price to pay... My max is not $15.
>  I really hope you snatch it up.....mine is broken and maybe you can help me fix it....
>
>
> Tim Knight/CT wrote:
> > On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
> >>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>
> >> ardent-blue
>
> >> How high is your pain point?
>
> > The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
> > your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
> > sniping software)........- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


0
Tim
2/25/2007 10:23:45 PM
Hi Louis

On Feb 25, 5:07 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.

Just what does this "6 expansion slots" mean ?? Isn't a P75 supposed
to have 4 expansion slots ?

Nicolas

0
Nicopoy
2/26/2007 8:19:47 AM
Well, there are 4 MCA slots for adapteres, one for the video card, and 
"one" for the planar SCSI. One could consider that six.

Though I'd call it four, but...

Nicopoy wrote:
> Hi Louis
> 
> On Feb 25, 5:07 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
> 
> Just what does this "6 expansion slots" mean ?? Isn't a P75 supposed
> to have 4 expansion slots ?
> 
> Nicolas
> 
0
Louis
2/26/2007 1:41:02 PM
What's broke?

Tim Knight/CT wrote:
> On Feb 25, 4:44 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>> There will be a price to pay... My max is not $15.
>>  I really hope you snatch it up.....mine is broken and maybe you can help me fix it....
>>
>>
>> Tim Knight/CT wrote:
>>> On Feb 25, 11:07 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>>>>    To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
>>>> ardent-blue
>>>> How high is your pain point?
>>> The guy you are bidding against is relentless.......better sharpen
>>> your spear and tighten up your armored jockstrap......(and find a good
>>> sniping software)........- Hide quoted text -
>> - Show quoted text -
> 
> 
0
Louis
2/26/2007 1:41:39 PM
Louis Ohland wrote:
>   To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
> 
> ardent-blue
> 
> How high is your pain point?

Must.... not..... snipe.......

I thought you have a few of these already.
Jim Hall
0
Jim
2/27/2007 1:51:35 AM
Louis Ohland wrote:
>   To the group, don't try it. I'm on it.
> 
> ardent-blue
> 
> How high is your pain point?

BTW, tdhall is not me.

Jim Hall (the real one)
0
Jim
2/27/2007 1:54:35 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Auction: Vintage IBM PC PS/2 Model 90 486 Computer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230208268007 Current bid: US $9.99 End time: Jan-06-08 10:49:07 PST (2 days 22 hours) Ships to: United States, Canada Item location: Pearland, Texas, United States This auction is for an IBM PS/2 Model 90 486. These computers were built to last. This one is in perfect working order, other than minor scratches and scuffs it might have aquired during it's life. Model-Type: IBM PS/2 Model 90 486 8590-0L9 Processor: Intel 486SX 25Mhz Video: XGA (512KB) RAM: 8MB Hard Drive: SCSI 400MB Floppy Drive: 2.88MB Expansion Bus: Microchannel (2 slots available) 1. IBM SCSI Adapter/A (SPOCK) 2. IBM M-Motion Video Adapter (w/daughter card) Operating System: IBM DOS 5.00 / Microsoft Windows 3.1 Special: Keys still taped to back! No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Looks good. JWR wrote: > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230208268007 > > Current bid: US $9.99 > End time: Jan-06-08 10:49:07 PST (2 days 22 hours) > Ships to: United States, Canada > Item location: Pearland, Texas, United States > > This auction is for an IBM PS/2 Model 90 486. These computers were built to > last. This one is in perfect working order, other than minor scratches...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 486 Desktop Computer
http://search.ebay.com/180909225962 Jun 24, 201214:59:03 PDT Free shipping, the price is not bad... Looks fair to good. Don't see the memory risers or bracket. No HD sled. H or L complex. ...

Auction: VINTAGE IBM PS2 PS/2 MODEL 70 PC COMPUTER
>http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-PS2-PS-2-MODEL-70-PC-COMPUTER-CLEAN-386_W0QQitemZ5105726548QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Oct-02-05 19:26:06 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:05:07 -0500, Louis Ohland <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote: >> http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-PS2-PS-2-MODEL-70-PC-COMPUTER-CLEAN-386_W0QQitemZ5105726548QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > Ends Oct-02-05 19:26:06 PDT This thing won't run an OS/2 1.0, 1.1 would it? It requires a 286? If so guess I'll be waiting for another 50Z to bubble up. :\ --Daniel Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%205105726548 I think it becomes obvious when a person looking at the listing also has one of those coffee cans (look in the picture background) that he has *far too much stuff*. Otherwise a very nice looking computer. I find the dual floppy setup especially handy. William On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:51:00 -0500, William R. Walsh <newgroups1@nojunquemail.walshcomptech.com> wrote: > Hi! > >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%205105726548 > > I think it becomes obvious when a person looking at the listing also has one > of those coffee cans (look in the picture background) that he has *far too > much stuff*. > > Otherwise a very nice looking computer. I find the dual floppy setup > especially handy. > > William...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 76 486 #2
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-17-07 02:21:06 PST S&H may not be to your tastes. Item in Connecticut. Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > End time: Feb-17-07 02:21:06 PST > > S&H may not be to your tastes. Item in Connecticut. Louis: You dropped your copyright notice from http://ps-2.kev009.com: 8081/ohlandl/. Was that intentional? Wikipedia references your site. FYI Dan the K Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > End time: Feb-17-07 02:21:06 PST > > S&H may not be to your tastes. Item in Connecticut. Louis: You dropped your copyright notice from http://ps-2.kev009.com: 8081/ohlandl/. Was that intentional? Wikipedia references your site. FYI Dan the K There is nothing intentional as fair as I'm concerned. Where is the void, that I may throw myself into it? Copyright notice or not, I still have my rights to the Ardent-Tool. One day, I might exercise them. Why, I dunno. Dan-the K wrote: > Louis Ohland wrote: >> <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 76 486 DOS Computer #2
Bermuda 9576-DUA <http://search.ebay.com/230122821339 End time: May-01-07 19:21:27 PDT Raryl XGA-2, 3c529-TP, 12MB ...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 486 #2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134708152 BIN price: US $95.00 or Best Offer Immediate payment required Shipping costs: US $48.00 US Postal Service Parcel Post´┐Ż Ships to: United States Item location: Broad Brook, CT, United States Collectible IBM PS2 computer Model 90 in good working condition and appearance for its age. This seller also has on offer (sorry, no pictures): Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 30 286 Computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134925861 Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 30 286 Computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134707022 Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 386 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134707914 Rare Vintage IBM Personal System 2 Model 50Z ( PS2 ) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134716866 Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 56 SLC (8556-055) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134717660 Rare Vintage IBM PS2 Model 78 486 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134719338 No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Hi Jelte ! "JWR" <jadoei@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote in message > Rare Vintage IBM PS2 Model 78 486 > http://cgi.ebay.com/w...

Auction: IBM PS/2E MODEL GB9 486 SX PS/2 VINTAGE
http://search.ebay.com/250642112634 Jun 06, 201014:18:45 PDT This system is NOT offered by Ardent-Blue, this notification is just that. IBM ps/2e computer. Built in 1992. Works good . Has DOS 6.22 and windows 3.1 installed. INCLUDES BIOS setup disk. 486 SX 16 MEG RAM. 327MB hard drive Measures 12 x 12 x 2.75 weighs about 10 pounds. SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!! ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 53 486 SLC2 DOS Computer #2
<http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-53-486-SLC2-DOS-Computer_W0QQitemZ230076420471QQihZ013QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Jan-14-07 20:43:57 PST From Raryl, I got a nice little DEBbie from him, good enough to eat. Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230076420471 I bought a similar system from this seller and it's still going along nicely. Packaging was good and the system was in excellent shape, apart from a yellowed front panel. William ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 56 SX Type: 8556 Computer #2
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-56-SX-Type-8556-Computer_W0QQitemZ8763178274QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-14-06 18:32:36 PST Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 56 SX Type: 8556 Computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8763178274 End time: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 at 6:32:36 PM Pacific Standard Time Already commented before the system was relisted that it lacks RAM & has a 386SLC, 486SLC2, or 486SLC3 upgrade daughtercard. David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 L40 SX PS-2 Vintage Computer
L40SX are always interesting... http://search.ebay.com/320196297042 Starting bid of $39.95. $25.00 shipping and gouging to the US only. Located in Dallas, TX USA. Ends Dec-20-07, 15:04:25 PST (3 days, 5 five hours). Money order, cashier's check, credit card, PayPal, 14 day hold on personal checks. Item is for sale outside of eBay as well (is that allowed?) and the listing may end if it isn't bid on. No affiliation. William ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 76 486 DOS Computer
http://search.ebay.com/230110968142 End time: Apr-02-07 19:50:35 PDT Looks to be a Bermuda. From Raryl. ...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 77 486
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-77-486_W0QQitemZ330083978606QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-09-07 01:04:05 PST Bermuda or Lacuna? Item in Connecticut. S&H is 48$ Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-77-486_W0QQitemZ330083978606QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > > End time: Feb-09-07 01:04:05 PST > > Bermuda or Lacuna? ...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 76 486
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330083977007QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-09-07 00:59:34 PST No idea of Bermuda or Lacuna Item in Connecticut. S&H is 48$ Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330083977007QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > > End time: Feb-09-07 00:59:34 PST > > No idea of Bermuda or Lacuna ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 77s 486 DOS Computer
From raryl...good stuff, IMHO... http://search.ebay.com/230167038991 Starting bid of $9.99, shipping via Parcel Post to the US is $25.28. Ships to the US. Ends Sep-02-2007, 20:19:54 PDT (1 day, 21 hours). Located in Toledo, Ohio USA. No affiliation. William (late night auction searcher extraordinaire...) ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 57 486 DOS Computer
http://search.ebay.com/230119252535 8557- A49 Not sure of the type-model End time: (Apr-21-07 20:03:46 PDT) ...

IBM PS/2 486 SLC2 Personal Computer, Model 9553 auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2789229258 Feb-26-04 19:20:19 PST Ridgefield CT -- Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP Louis, Saw this earlier. Asked if the seller would ship to UK which he was prepared to do. But before I could verify shipping costs it was snapped up on 'Buy it Now'. All this good stuffs the wrong side of the pond :( Graeme. "Louis Ohland" <lohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:40363AA8.8F9EAB22@charter.net... > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&it...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MODEL 8590-OH9, MICROCHANNEL, COMPUTER,VINTAGE
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8590-OH9-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ8713664375QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Oct-31-05 10:24:25 PST I think it's that wooden shoe out in Kali-fornia.... it sure is, i got a splinter Jerry -- Brought to you from a COMPAQ PROLIANT 3000, check out www.jerrysmicro.com "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:PGr7f.19830$E17.6582@fe03.lga... > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8590-OH9-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W 0QQitemZ8713664375QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 53 486 SLC2 DOS Computer
Reply based system. >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-53-486-SLC2-DOS-Computer_W0QQitemZ8826649880QQihZ005QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Jun-17-06 21:30:00 PDT The little DEBbie I got from him was in very good shape, well packed. I still wake up screaming over the wave of foam peanuts.... Hi! > Reply based system. And a good little performer at that...makes for a nice Win95 box with which to word process, spreadsheet, etc... It uses what is more or less a 55SX case, the IBM 486SLC2-50 CPU (16MB of RAM maximum, this is a 16/24 bit planar) and ha...

Auction: IBM PS/2 486 Computer Model 53 in South Dakota
http://search.ebay.com/400108744856 (Apr 11, 201000:27:07 PDT) Reasonable. Shippings only $25. ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MODEL 8556-049, MICROCHANNEL, COMPUTER,VINTAGE
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8556-049-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ5243355480QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-22-05 11:04:20 PDT Shipping from Anaheim, CA to Beloit, WI US Postal Service Parcel Post $26.78 Knowing what bricks the 56/76 models are, this isn't too bad. YMMV. -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Oh, hell. It's Jerry. The wooden shoe wonder out there on the left coast. Jerry, any more RAID stuff? The stuff I got from you about two years ago was primo. Louis Ohland wrote: > > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MOD...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 486
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-90-XP-486_W0QQitemZ330083979047QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-09-07 01:05:20 PST Item in Connecticut. S&H is 48$ ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2, Model 70, 386 Computer WORKING!!
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Computer-WORKING_W0QQitemZ8763017206QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 16:00:00 PST 8570-E61 Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Computer-WORKING_W0QQitemZ8763017206QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > Ends Feb-16-06 16:00:00 PST > 8570-E61 Looks like he's got a couple of pictures swapped between this auction and the 50Z he's also selling. > Looks like he's got a couple of pictures swapped between this auction > and the 50Z...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 95 XP 486 Mainframe Computer
Uh, just to be inclusive http://search.ebay.com/251760799243 BIN: $500 or best offer.... Spock (?), 10base-b /aui, token, video. 8595-OLF on the sticker, no idea if upgraded. On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:00:58 -0600, Louis Ohland wrote: > Uh, just to be inclusive > > http://search.ebay.com/251760799243 > > BIN: $500 or best offer.... > > Spock (?), 10base-b /aui, token, video. > > 8595-OLF on the sticker, no idea if upgraded. To me, "mainframe" says BIG computers, spinning tapes, and OS/390! Heck, might be a way to get something ...

Auction (US): IBM PS/2 Model 57 486 DOS Computer
http://search.ebay.com/230112580745 Another nice looking unit from raryl. This is the 386SX version, so it's the "low end" model. Can be upgraded to a 386SLC, 486SLC2 or 486SLC3. Ends Apr-06-07 19:35:50 PDT. Ships to the US. ($19.35 Parcel Post to my location.) No affiliation. William ...

Web resources about - Angels with flaming swords Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 75 486 Computer 33mHz - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Resources last updated: 3/3/2016 12:17:16 AM