Auc-tion: IBM PS2 77 9577 Micro Channel MCA Microchannel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110051463507

End time: Nov-07-06 19:45:51 PST (4 days 16 hours)
Shipping costs: Not specified
Ships to: United States
Item location: Webster, Wisconsin, United States

===
This is an older IBM Personal Computer. It is one of IBM's Micro Channel
Architecture PC, model: 9577. It has 8mb RAM, XGA Video, SCSI card and hard
disk, and a 2.88 disk drive. The unit seems to work very well, and it has
Windows 95 installed on it. So if your looking for a vintage piece of
computer history, this would fit that catagory. No software comes with this,
except for the Windows 95 that is intalled in it, and you will have to
reinstall your own licensed operating system. I will ship to the lower 48
states, and no international shipping. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking.
===

PS/2 77 486DX2
Looks clean; slots 2-5 emptied.

No affiliation

--
Jelte

0
JWR

Hi Jelte,
> "...model: 9577. ...XGA Video, SCSI card..."
> PS/2 77 486DX2
> Looks clean; slots 2-5 emptied.
     Bermuda planar, as expected by the badge marking. Although a Lacuna
could presumably have an XGA adapter installed to supplant the planar S3
video, this is an XGA-2 adapter typical on the Bermudas. The SCSI is planar,
not adapter based (not correcting you, but the seller).
                           David
                           David@IBMMuseum.com

0
David