Auction: IBM 13H6690 ps2 2button ball mice

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-13H6690-ps2-2button-ball-mice-mouse-YOU-GET-4-/310259215353?pt=Mice&hash=item483ce3ebf9

I ordered a lot of 4 of these PS/2 mice and went back for more. They
are all new in plastic bags with IBM P/N stickers. Don't know how many
more they have in that condition.
0
Sam

Sam Capps wrote:
> I ordered a lot of 4 of these PS/2 mice and went back for more. They
> are all new in plastic bags with IBM P/N stickers. Don't know how many
> more they have in that condition.

According to the listing, they have 2 more sets of 4 available.  Knock
yourself out -- paying $15 for 4 of the cheapest PS/2 mice ever made
doesn't make my heart go pitter-patter.  Besides, I must have at least a
dozen of those tucked away in boxes, in varying degrees of "used".

Rick Ekblaw
0
Rick
12/5/2010 7:00:23 PM
Hi Rick,
> ...Besides, I must have at least a dozen of those
> tucked away in boxes, in varying degrees of "used".

Wife: "We have mice in the basement."
Me: "Yes, I know Honey, that is where I keep them"

Regarding mice, keyboard, or anything that has or is a cable, we also
have a young cat that is teething on these things instead of said
(other variety) mice. I want him to find a cord that will take one of
his nine lives to remind him it is wrong. Maybe telephone will be
about the right voltage and current.
                         David
                         David@IBMMuseum.com
0