Auction: IBM Hardware Maintenance and Service Manuals PC XT

>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Hardware-Maintenance-and-Service-Manuals-PC-XT_W0QQitemZ5294049998QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
Ends Oct-02-05 12:01:04 PDT

Includes 3 manuals in original IBM shelf binders, 5 disks, and 3 loop
back test connectors (25 pin serial, 25 pin printer, and BNC Ethernet(I
think)).
--
Reply to ohland@charter.net
0

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 PC Hardware Maintenance Manual Models 25
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS2-PC-Hardware-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ270078671271QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-18-07 17:11:07 PST These are good for quick service to the systems. I am electric, electric eye... ...

IBM PS/2 Hardware Maintenance Ref Manuals auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2788469139 Feb-23-04 15:11:03 PST -- Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP Thank you Louis........ CT the Bookworm ...

Auction: 640K RAM CARD Memory expansion for IBM PC , IBM PC/XT
>http://cgi.ebay.com/640K-RAM-CARD-Memory-expansion-for-IBM-PC-IBM-PC-XT_W0QQitemZ8764134178QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 15:46:57 PST 3 available ...

IBM Netfinity Hardware Maintenance Manual
I have aquired an IBM Netfinity 5000 Server together with a Netfinity 3000 PC. Does anyone know where I can get hold of IBM Maintenance Manuals for these? I can't even get the covers off. I have searched IBM's site but strangely they only seem to list one in Japanese...! Thank in advance for your help ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 Computer Service Manuals Floppy Disks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170118815858 Starting bid: US $4.99 End time: Jun-10-07 18:34:02 PDT (6 days 5 hours) Shipping costs: US $5.00 (discount available) Ships to: United States Item location: Owatonna, MN, United States This 3 ring binder contains service information for the Personal Systems/2 family of IBM personal Computers. Included are 10 each diagnosis and reference floppy disks, folded service summary manuals and about 250-300 printed pages in a tabbed reference section. General information, model 8525, model 8530, model 8550, model 8555, model 8560, model 8570, model 8573, model 8580, display units, OEM, additional I/O, 8525/8530 options and adaptors, PS/2 options and adaptors, diagnostic maps, parts catalogs, engineering changes and printers. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

[Auction: US] IBM Hardware Maintenace Manuals vol. 1 & 2 Laptops
http://search.ebay.com/300146733307 Ends: Sept. 6th, 2007 Regards, Alvin. Alvin Andries wrote: > http://search.ebay.com/300146733307 > > Ends: Sept. 6th, 2007 > > Regards, > Alvin. > > I'm on it! -- Jim Hall (to respond directly, add the numbers zero zero four between Jhall and at) ...

SpeedPac 286 For IBM PC, PC/XT, and VICTOR VPC (auction)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5140175628 Ends Nov-21-04 19:01:12 PST With this, could I put windows 3.0 on an xt luggable? You'd have to run Windows in standard mode. Richard Allen wrote: > With this, could I put windows 3.0 on an xt luggable? > > > I figured. Might be interesting, as my IBM Portable PC isn't doing much right now. ...

Was the IBM PC Open Hardware?
On Friday 22 April 2005 20:06 DFS wrote: > And lest you forget, the PC software and hardware industry has > thrived under Windows as no other industry ever has in history. In another thread, DFS actually raises an interesting point imo. My recollection of the IBM PC is a very expensive piece of kit, which had two advantages. 1. It was IBM ("nobody ever got fired for buying IBM") 2. With the IBM name, the concept of the Personal Computer became a serious, business-thing, no longer a toy or hobbyist or niche piece of equipment. However, I have another recollection. Within ...

IBM PC Hardware Moderator Needed?
Hello Please don't be mad at me if I should not be asking this here... If you have any knowlege about IBM PCs, such as general hardware and trouble shooting, and you like to help people... I need 2 or 3 IBM PC Moderators for my Forum. Please stop by and sign up <- If nothing else stop by and say HI! so I know someone did Read this? Thak you SUE http://XenoGlossy.Com "Keith R. Williams" <krw@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:MPG.19826e22c127b46f98a536@enews.newsguy.com... > > I'm not *so* negative on private messaging systems. Dea...

IBM Hardware
Is and always was, of better quality than Apple. In article <M2q1g.4309$Kn4.4058@bignews2.bellsouth.net>, "zara" <zspook@aol.com> wrote: > Is and always was, of better quality than Apple. Zzzzzz..... In article <M2q1g.4309$Kn4.4058@bignews2.bellsouth.net>, "zara" <zspook@aol.com> wrote: > Is and always was, of better quality than Apple. Then what happened to OS/2? It should be up to Warp 7 by now. -- Microsoft and Windoze: The combination that made computing dangerous. Apple and OS X: The combination that made computing insanely ...

IBM Hardware
Elarasys, Inc a leading reseller of pre-owned IBM p5, pSeries, and TotalStorage hardware has a sale on the below systems. p615 7029-6C3 1-Way 1.2GHz, 1GB Memory, 36.4GB 10K Disk Drive, DVD, Rails&Power Cord $2,100.00 7044-170 400MHz, 1GB Memory, 2 x 18.2GB 10K Disk Drives, CD-ROM, 20/40GB 8mm Tape Drive, GXT4500P, K&M $675.00 p640 7026-B80 2-Way 375MHz/8MB, 1GB Memory, 18.2GB 10K Drive, CD-ROM, Rails&Power Cord $850.00 We can a complete line of IBM p5, pSeries and TotalStorage hardware if you are looking for something not listed above or would like a different configuration p...

IBM PC Hardware Moderator Needed
Hello Please don't be mad at me if I should not be asking this here... If you have any knowlege about IBM PCs, such as general hardware and trouble shooting, and you like to help people... I need 2 or 3 IBM PC Moderators for my Forum. Please stop by and sign up <- If nothing else stop by and say HI! so I know some did Read this? Thak you SUE http://XenoGlossy.Com ...

Minix for the IBM PC and XT-Reference Manual
Does anyone have an copy of this in electronic form i.e. in Postscript or PDF?=20 Thanks --=20 Tactical Nuclear Kittens ...

FA: IBM Hardware Tech Ref Manual
A golden oldie from 1984, technical information and schematics for a variety of original IBM hardware. 2 Volume boxed set in fine condition. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5836367068&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Norm ...

[OT] IBM exiting the PC hardware business
Interesting article and sign of the times as PC's move to commodity status. http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/03/technology/03ibm.html?ex=1259816400&en=c60a66b7afa86173&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland -- Phil McGuinness - Sherlock Software Phil, But who is only just coming to understand this? The NY Times reporter or IBM? The rest of us have known this for a decade now. We got out of hardware supply precisely because there is no margin to be had. Dell and others now offer a 3Ghz P4 PC with 17" LCD monitor for US 680 delivered and with XP Pro. Work that ou...

[auction US] IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
Beware! The seller doesn't seem to care much about which card you'll be getting! >http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086889786&ss PageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002< Regards, Alvin. ...

IBM error and information files for servicing/fault finding IBM PC's.
http://www.os2site.com/sw/hardware/ibm/service/servicehelp.zip ...

WTB: IBM PC Server 320 hardware parts
Does anyone have a set of memory card standoffs for a 8640-MZV MCA server? They support the memory card riser on the bottom of the case. The standoffs are included in the 06H8940 Miscellaneous Parts Kit but I don't need any of the other hardware in the kit. Thanks, Walter ...

Orchid Tiny Turbo 286 for IBM PC XT Accelerator auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5194447180< Ends May-13-05 04:50:27 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 9515 Color Display Maintenance Manual
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-9515-Color-Display-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ5868702682QQcategoryZ3519QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-24-06 13:08:36 PST ...

Auction: IBM PS2 Model 70 Luggable -
http://search.ebay.com/200206566833 End time: Mar-16-08 12:23:08 PDT Colorado ...

IBM PC and PS/2 Pocket Reference Manual
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5172155711 Ends Mar-11-05 18:07:28 PST Makes you wonder how much an "original" printed from Greg Burton's VM Script file would be worth. On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:17:43 GMT, Louis Ohland <ohlandl@mchsi.com> wrote: >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5172155711 >Ends Mar-11-05 18:07:28 PST ...

IBM PS/2 Technical Reference Manuals (Hardware and BIOS) for sale
Hello, I'm guessing that the reference manuals for the PS/2 series might be sought after by people in this newsgroup. Here's a chance to get them. I'm selling my set of 4 manuals at eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2752046754 Sorry if this posting isn't appropriate here. Thanks, Peter > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2752046754 > > Sorry if this posting isn't appropriate here. You will be punished. Severely. However, until then, do the booklets cover the 9595 models, or are they for the...

Auction: VINTAGE COMPUTER SERVICE MANUAL
http://search.ebay.com/260167726468 End time: Oct-09-07 18:32:17 PDT -OR- BIN But before you rush to the keyboards, look here: http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/books/ps-2_books.html ...

Web resources about - Auction: IBM Hardware Maintenance and Service Manuals PC XT - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title is an apparent play on the title of the book Zen in the Art of Archery by Eugen Herrigel . In its introduction, Pirsig explains that, ...

What Page Admins Can Find In ShortStack’s Facebook Maintenance Manual
... themselves, “I wish this thing had a manual,” Facebook application creator ShortStack just came through with its release of the Facebook Maintenance ...

High Maintenance (@HMwebseries) on Twitter

BrightNest – Home Organization, Cleaning Schedule, DIY Crafts, Home Tips and Home Maintenance on the ...
Get BrightNest – Home Organization, Cleaning Schedule, DIY Crafts, Home Tips and Home Maintenance on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Looming shortage of aircraft maintenance staff
A looming 30 per cent global shortage of aircraft maintenance workers will hit Australia hard, a University of NSW study has found.

Looming shortage of aircraft maintenance staff
A looming 30 per cent global shortage of aircraft maintenance workers will hit Australia hard, a University of NSW study has found.

Snowy Site Maintenance Update
... required features in the upcoming new commenting system. Since that’s still 2-3 weeks off, I figured I’d post an update and general site maintenance ...

FAA takes drone registration offline for maintenance ahead of surge in demand
... hours comes as completed registrations have soared to over 45,000 since it started offering the facility from Monday afternoon. The maintenance ...

Priority Bicycles drop the chain for a ‘maintenance-free’ ride
... frame bike When it comes to bicycles I am profoundly inept. Riding is fine. Just don’t ask me to fix it when it breaks. My assembly and maintenance ...