Auction: IBM Micro Channel MCA SCSI Card (Corvette)

>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Micro-Channel-MCA-SCSI-Card_W0QQitemZ5813644797QQcategoryZ31494QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
Ends Oct-04-05 18:40:19 PDT

Starts at 0.99. Located in VA. $5.50 for shipping.
--
Reply to ohland@charter.net
0

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:36:23 -0500, Louis Ohland <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote:

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Micro-Channel-MCA-SCSI-Card_W0QQitemZ5813644797QQcategoryZ31494QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
> Ends Oct-04-05 18:40:19 PDT
>
> Starts at 0.99. Located in VA. $5.50 for shipping.

How are you inserting links into these messages?  The URLs always have a < at the end, which totally screws with my news reader....it makes the URL incorrect because it doesn't ignore the < when I click on it, so eBay directs me to a patronizing page about how the link I've went to is evil.

I'm just lazy and don't want to copy-n-paste. :)  Does any one else have that problem.  Could be because I'm experimenting with the news reader in Opera 8.5...it's pretty nice, except for that "feature" :)

--Daniel
0
Daniel
9/29/2005 1:42:27 AM
Hi Daniel,
> How are you inserting links into these messages?  The URLs always have
> a < at the end, which totally screws with my news reader....it makes the
> URL incorrect because it doesn't ignore the < when I click on it, so eBay
> directs me to a patronizing page about how the link I've went to is evil.
> I'm just lazy and don't want to copy-n-paste. :)  Does any one else have
> that problem.  Could be because I'm experimenting with the news reader
> in Opera 8.5...it's pretty nice, except for that "feature" :)
      Works fine for IE. ;-) By putting the link in brackets a web
browser is supposed to keep the link together. I'll provide a shorter
link that doesn't need braces:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5813644797
(nothing on the end either to mess things up).
                     David
                     David@IBMMuseum.com

0
IBMMuseum
9/29/2005 1:50:50 AM
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:50:50 -0500, IBMMuseum <David@gilanet.com> wrote:

>       Works fine for IE. ;-) By putting the link in brackets a web
> browser is supposed to keep the link together. I'll provide a shorter
> link that doesn't need braces:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5813644797
> (nothing on the end either to mess things up).

Don't mean to be a pain...wasn't sure if this was causing problems for others as well.  Is that < in an RFC somewhere?  That Microsoft....  :)

--Daniel
0
Daniel
9/29/2005 2:05:03 AM
"Daniel Hamilton" <daniel.nospam@cavs.msstate.edu> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:50:50 -0500, IBMMuseum <David@gilanet.com> wrote:
>
>>       Works fine for IE. ;-) By putting the link in brackets a web
>> browser is supposed to keep the link together. I'll provide a shorter
>> link that doesn't need braces:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5813644797
>> (nothing on the end either to mess things up).
>
> Don't mean to be a pain...wasn't sure if this was causing problems for
> others as well.  Is that < in an RFC somewhere?  That Microsoft....  :)
>
> --Daniel
I also find Ebay links posted by Louis do not appear on my screen as a
clickable link like in my post about 5 messages down.
I use IE6+Outlook Express reading directly off my ISP's news group site,
news.bigpond.com
Basil

0
Basil
9/29/2005 4:11:57 AM
"Daniel Hamilton" <daniel.nospam@cavs.msstate.edu> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:50:50 -0500, IBMMuseum <David@gilanet.com> wrote:
>
> >       Works fine for IE. ;-) By putting the link in brackets a web
> > browser is supposed to keep the link together. I'll provide a shorter
> > link that doesn't need braces:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5813644797
> > (nothing on the end either to mess things up).
>
> Don't mean to be a pain...wasn't sure if this was causing problems for
others as well.  Is that < in an RFC somewhere?  That Microsoft....  :)

From what I remember it's to stop Louis's Netscape posting client splitting
the URL if longer than 70+ chars. You pays your money and you takes your
choice. He doesn't have to post them remember, he's providing a relatively
quick way to find things. If your browser doesn't quickly select *just* the
URL maybe *your* settings aren't optimal?
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
9/29/2005 12:09:35 PM
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:09:35 -0500, Tim Clarke <SpamBlock.Monetaim.Com@cswebmail.com> wrote:

> From what I remember it's to stop Louis's Netscape posting client splitting
> the URL if longer than 70+ chars. You pays your money and you takes your
> choice. He doesn't have to post them remember, he's providing a relatively
> quick way to find things. If your browser doesn't quickly select *just* the
> URL maybe *your* settings aren't optimal?

Exactly, that's what I was saying.  I've never had this problem before, until I started using the newsreader in opera.  I wasn't sure if this was exclusively an opera thing or not...it's not a big deal at all.  I was more or less curious as to what the trailing < was for.  Now I know.  I wasn't by any means complaining, I'm glad he posts what he finds, I do the same on occasion. :)

--Daniel
0
Daniel
9/29/2005 12:25:46 PM
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:09:35 -0500, Tim Clarke
<SpamBlock.Monetaim.Com@cswebmail.com> wrote:

> > From what I remember it's to stop Louis's Netscape posting client
splitting
> > the URL if longer than 70+ chars. You pays your money and you takes your
> > choice. He doesn't have to post them remember, he's providing a
relatively
> > quick way to find things. If your browser doesn't quickly select *just*
the
> > URL maybe *your* settings aren't optimal?
>
> Exactly, that's what I was saying.  I've never had this problem before,
> until I started using the newsreader in opera.
> I wasn't sure if this was exclusively an opera thing or not...it's not a
big deal at all.
> I was more or less curious as to what the trailing < was for.
> Now I know.  I wasn't by any means complaining, I'm glad he posts what he
finds,
> I do the same on occasion. :)

S'okay, I wasn't being critical, just explaining and trying to suggest where
the problem might lie.

BTW your posting client is send your text as one line rather than breaking
it up at 70-odd characters per line. Another customisation point.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
9/29/2005 12:29:04 PM
I use/am abused by Netscape to do groups. I refuse to use IE, known bug
magnet, difficult to easily set JS/cookies. Firefox no does groups. Free
Agent is a charming, quirky interface.

So anyhoo, is there a FAST way to get the cut down link that does not
involve playing "Twister" on the keyboard or long and tedious cut n
paste?

--
Reply to ohland@charter.net
0
"Louis Ohland" <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote in message

> I use/am abused by Netscape to do groups. I refuse to use IE, known bug
> magnet, difficult to easily set JS/cookies. Firefox no does groups. Free
> Agent is a charming, quirky interface.

You could try the "make a shorter link" site, ask "Evil-Dave" he's au fait
with it IIRC.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
9/29/2005 1:19:54 PM
"Louis Ohland" <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote in message

> I use/am abused by Netscape to do groups. I refuse to use IE, known bug
> magnet, difficult to easily set JS/cookies.

The ad.s and related cookies issue is much more customisable with IE6.01,
which I've only just DLed and started using recently. And it's quite perky
on my lowly TP760ED w 80MB and Win98SE plus all fixes etc.

The joys of 2Mbps cable and automated-online-update (when it's working
properly, that is). I might start to re-evaluate my previous *absolute*
dislike of M$'s (possibly, now, formerly) atrocious security holes.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
9/29/2005 1:31:30 PM
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:31:30 -0500, Tim Clarke
<SpamBlock.Monetaim.Com@cswebmail.com> wrote:

> "Louis Ohland" <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I use/am abused by Netscape to do groups. I refuse to use IE, known bug
>> magnet, difficult to easily set JS/cookies.
>
> The ad.s and related cookies issue is much more customisable with IE6.01,
> which I've only just DLed and started using recently. And it's quite
> perky
> on my lowly TP760ED w 80MB and Win98SE plus all fixes etc.
>
> The joys of 2Mbps cable and automated-online-update (when it's working
> properly, that is). I might start to re-evaluate my previous *absolute*
> dislike of M$'s (possibly, now, formerly) atrocious security holes.

Maybe you could try Opera 8.5.  It's got news and mail built in.  I've
been playing with it.  It's actually quite nice.  I'm curious as to how
snappy it is on older hardware.  It definately seems faster than
Firefox...although that is only *perception*.  I'd try it on a P150
Thinkpad, but I'm still without a 16bit NIC.  Waiting on one from eBay....

--Daniel
0
Daniel
9/29/2005 4:02:52 PM
> > The ad.s and related cookies issue is much more customisable with
IE6.01,
> > which I've only just DLed and started using recently. And it's quite
> > perky
> > on my lowly TP760ED w 80MB and Win98SE plus all fixes etc.
>
> Maybe you could try Opera 8.5.  It's got news and mail built in.  I've
> been playing with it.  It's actually quite nice.  I'm curious as to how
> snappy it is on older hardware.  It definately seems faster than
> Firefox...although that is only *perception*.  I'd try it on a P150
> Thinkpad, but I'm still without a 16bit NIC.  Waiting on one from eBay....

Maybe... one of these days. Too much else going on.

I did tell you I had tons of Ethernet & T-R PCMCIA NICs, not all with cables
admittedly, but I bet I could have found a suitable one quick-time.
Combination Ethernet&33.6Kbps modems too, you never asked. Remember for next
time.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
9/29/2005 4:14:42 PM
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:14:42 -0500, Tim Clarke
<SpamBlock.Monetaim.Com@cswebmail.com> wrote:

> I did tell you I had tons of Ethernet & T-R PCMCIA NICs, not all with
> cables
> admittedly, but I bet I could have found a suitable one quick-time.
> Combination Ethernet&33.6Kbps modems too, you never asked. Remember for
> next
> time.

What would shipping be for one of those?  Aren't you in the UK?  I'm
across the big blue in the land of Elvis.

--Daniel
0
Daniel
9/29/2005 4:27:26 PM
Hi Tim & Daniel,
> You could try the "make a shorter link" site, ask "Evil-Dave"
> he's au fait with it IIRC.
     You mean makeashorterlink.com ? There are others, but that is what I
use on occasion. The originator with a longer link goes to their homepage,
pastes it in, & gets a coded link in return that they can use.
     I've thought of a script to convert the longer eBay links into a
shorter "old style" numerical, but I just don't have the experience. Ready &
willing to host such a script, but I don't know how it would help. It would
be more for Louis to have locally so he can shorten them in the first place.
                    David
                    David@IBMMuseum.com

0
David
9/29/2005 4:30:27 PM
Hi Louis,
> I use/am abused by Netscape to do groups. I refuse to use IE,
> known bug magnet, difficult to easily set JS/cookies. Firefox
> no does groups. Free Agent is a charming, quirky interface.
     Thunderbird is the e-mail/newsgroup client from the same place as
Firefox....

> So anyhoo, is there a FAST way to get the cut down link that
> does not involve playing "Twister" on the keyboard or long
> and tedious cut n paste?
     Manually I go to the link, copy the item number & paste it into a link
template that has the number instead. For automation either a script (plug
in the full link, get the shorter one out) or VB program could probably do
it. But VB would require you to use IE, which you won't do (wow, would this
be a good browser plug-in?).
                       David
                       David@IBMMuseum.com

0
David
9/29/2005 4:48:07 PM
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:14:42 -0500, Tim Clarke
> <SpamBlock.Monetaim.Com@cswebmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I did tell you I had tons of Ethernet & T-R PCMCIA NICs, not all with
> > cables
> > admittedly, but I bet I could have found a suitable one quick-time.
> > Combination Ethernet&33.6Kbps modems too, you never asked. Remember for
> > next
> > time.
>
> What would shipping be for one of those?  Aren't you in the UK?  I'm
> across the big blue in the land of Elvis.

Well, most PCMCIA stuff is small and light. Since it's low-value it'll blow
through customs on the slightest puff of air. See:
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347

You're in Zone 1 from here, FYI.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim

See: http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6806399232
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
9/29/2005 6:38:33 PM
Louis Ohland wrote:
> I use/am abused by Netscape to do groups. Firefox no does groups.
   Thunderbird is excellent if you enjoy Firefox.
0
Kevin

Auction: IBM PS2 77 9577 Micro Channel MCA Microchannel
<http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-77-9577-Micro-Channel-MCA-Microchannel_W0QQitemZ110070238054QQihZ001QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Dec-23-06 19:52:53 PST Something good from Wisconsin. Bermuda board. Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110070238054 > Something good from Wisconsin. Bermuda board. It's *so* yellow. I wonder if that's all sun-related? (On another note, I unfolded the paper tray on a Color LaserJet 2500n the other day and found it had yellowed. I consider that odd, since this printer has never seen the sunlight...do fluorescent lights yellow stuff too?) Also worth noting are the missing MCA slot covers. I wonder what was in them, if anything... William the Curious wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi! > >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110070238054 > >> Something good from Wisconsin. Bermuda board. > > It's *so* yellow. I wonder if that's all sun-related? (On another note, > I unfolded the paper tray on a Color LaserJet 2500n the other day and > found it had yellowed. I consider that odd, since this printer has > never seen the sunlight...do fluorescent lights yellow stuff too?) As far as I know, no. Most likely heat related from the fuser, less probably chemical from the paper. wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > do fluorescent lights yellow stuff too?) Yes. Or so I...

IBM RS/6000 MCA SCSI Adapter vs. IBM PS/2 MCA SCSI Adapter
Hello, I found in my MCA repository a (seems to be) functionnal RS/6000 32bit SCSI Adapter. In my '80, I have a (what seems to be, again) original PS/2 SCSI Adapter, w/o cache. I found also a w/cache, but is faulty. May I get better performance, any improvement of any kind trying this RS/6000 Adapter, or is it not going to run at all...or will it be worse ? I have a 0661 type HDD, 320 MB in the SCSI Chain. Thanks ! Hum, as I see after some searches, it is RS/6000-only adapter, no ADF, not useable in a PS/2...Can someone confirm this ? The Godfather wrote: > Hello,...

IBM PS2 P70 problems with scsi and etherlink mca card...
Hello to the group and thanks in advance to all the fans.=20 I recently decided to make some projects with p70 starting from documentati= on found in the network and for which I thank the respective owners.=20 The idea is to install win95 and "sail" with a ibm 8573-061 of 90.=20 Starting from a basic configuration working (386DX 20MHz, 8Mb RAM, 60Mb har= d disk, floppy disk adapter, Win3.1 and dos6.2), I'm trying to install a sc= si card mcs-700 (connected to a hd 1gb ibm dpes31080) and a network card 3c= 529-tp.=20 I can not try the 2 cards mca as recently purchased on the net.=20 To install the scsi card, I disconnected the old hd 60mb, the old data cabl= e, insert the card scsi mcs-700 in the riser card (16 or 32 bit) connect po= wer and data cable 50pin to 'hd ibm (set id of 0 or 1, correct?). Restart t= he computer with the reference disk (with several *. Adf) the screen remain= s black, the only light comes on the power supply. The hd turn, would seem = to look for something for a couple of seconds, but then stops. Then nothing= ram test, do not boot from the floppy or normal startup dos. No bios-error= ..=20 Not being certain that the hd or the scsi card are working, I decided to te= st the network card. When I insert the network card 3c529-tp in the riser c= ard (16 or 32 bit) and reboot the pc with the reference disk (with several = *. Adf) I get the same results as installing the scsi card With both cards get the s...

Auction: IBM 9585/9595 SCSI Microchannel MCA Card
....but I don't think so. That doesn't look like any MCA SCSI card *I* ever saw. Any thoughts as to what it really is? (My guess is multi-I/O of some kind.) http://search.ebay.com/150140380075 Starting bid of $8.99 with free shipping to the US. Ends Jul-15-07, 19:01:09 PDT. Located in Detroit, MI USA. Ships to the US and Canada. Seller may only accept PayPal. No affiliation. William Hi William ! > ....but I don't think so. That doesn't look like any MCA SCSI card *I* > ever saw. Any thoughts as to what it really is? (My guess is multi-I/O > of some kind.) > > http://search.ebay.com/150140380075 Looks like an AMS serial / parallel adapter of some sort. 5656 comes close. AMS MP2 - 2 LPTs. -- Very friendly greetings from Peter in Germany http://members.aol.com/mcapage0/mcaindex.htm *** Reply to: peterwendt@aol.com only ! *** ...

Options by IBM, Micro Channel Cashed SCSI-2 Adapter auction
I'm rich, I'm rich! These folks are tokin, and I don't mean LAN... >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39969&item=5212394461< Ends Jul-04-05 11:28:52 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MCA SCSI-2 MicroChannel Corvette CHEAP!
From baddog64, who had the same observation* I did about eBay's latest scam^w promotion. http://search.ebay.com/200147366800 $4.99 starting bid, $7.80 shipping via Parcel Post to the US. Ships Worldwide. Located in Auburn, WA USA. Ends Sep-05-2007, 21:30:59 PDT (4 days, 22 hours) No affiliation. * "Not so free after all; $0.35 for the gallery picute [sic] and they'll nick me for selling it." So contact him directly and offer to buy it. :-) William ...

Auc-tion: IBM PS2 77 9577 Micro Channel MCA Microchannel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110051463507 End time: Nov-07-06 19:45:51 PST (4 days 16 hours) Shipping costs: Not specified Ships to: United States Item location: Webster, Wisconsin, United States === This is an older IBM Personal Computer. It is one of IBM's Micro Channel Architecture PC, model: 9577. It has 8mb RAM, XGA Video, SCSI card and hard disk, and a 2.88 disk drive. The unit seems to work very well, and it has Windows 95 installed on it. So if your looking for a vintage piece of computer history, this would fit that catagory. No software comes with this, except for the Windows 95 that is intalled in it, and you will have to reinstall your own licensed operating system. I will ship to the lower 48 states, and no international shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking. === PS/2 77 486DX2 Looks clean; slots 2-5 emptied. No affiliation -- Jelte Hi Jelte, > "...model: 9577. ...XGA Video, SCSI card..." > PS/2 77 486DX2 > Looks clean; slots 2-5 emptied. Bermuda planar, as expected by the badge marking. Although a Lacuna could presumably have an XGA adapter installed to supplant the planar S3 video, this is an XGA-2 adapter typical on the Bermudas. The SCSI is planar, not adapter based (not correcting you, but the seller). David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Auction: IBM 75X9014 Micro Channel VGA Video Card Used [8514/a]
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-75X9014-Micro-Channel-VGA-Video-Card-Used_W0QQitemZ9705196001QQcategoryZ56095QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Apr-04-06 16:30:44 PDT With daughterboard. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:11:11 -0600, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> wrote: >With daughterboard. Available 8514/A, 3meg, NIB +-----------------------------------------+ | Charles Lasitter | Mailing/Shipping | | 401/728-1987 | 14 Cooke St | | cl+at+ncdm+dot+com | Pawtucket RI 02860 | +-----------------------------------------+ Charles, isn't the 8514/A limited to 1.5MB with daughtercard? http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/video/8514A.html Charles Lasitter wrote: > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:11:11 -0600, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> > wrote: > >> With daughterboard. > > Available 8514/A, 3meg, NIB > +-----------------------------------------+ > | Charles Lasitter | Mailing/Shipping | > | 401/728-1987 | 14 Cooke St | > | cl+at+ncdm+dot+com | Pawtucket RI 02860 | > +-----------------------------------------+ "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:JQQWf.52$xw2.22@fe04.lga... > Charles, isn't the 8514/A limited to 1.5MB with daughtercard? > > http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/video/8514A.html Hi Louis, 512KB on base adapter, plus 512KB optional "8514 memory expansion kit" (daughter-board/card), for a maximum ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MCA SCSI card, Cable and CD with *.adf files
http://search.ebay.com/120114148750 End time: May-04-07 19:51:55 PDT Long Tribble, MCX50-C50 cable, external C50 terminator ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 SCSI-2 Corvette MCA Microchannel WOW! CHEAP!
http://search.ebay.com/200099525399 End time: Apr-19-07 20:40:20 PDT ( This is from that ner-do-well baddog64 Not sure about an 8580, but it will work on any 90 or 95 with a T1/T2 with the enhanced BIOS or T3 or greater. Hi! > Not sure about an 8580, but it will work on any 90 or 95 with > a T1/T2 with the enhanced BIOS or T3 or greater. It didn't work for me on an 8580-A31. The adapter didn't want to go through automatic configuration. When I manually configured it, the system did not boot and wouldn't see hard disks attached to the adapter. William wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi! > >> Not sure about an 8580, but it will work on any 90 or 95 with >> a T1/T2 with the enhanced BIOS or T3 or greater. > > It didn't work for me on an 8580-A31. The adapter didn't want to go > through automatic configuration. When I manually configured it, the > system did not boot and wouldn't see hard disks attached to the > adapter. > > William > > I think the SC.EXE is too low of a version. > > It didn't work for me on an 8580-A31. The adapter didn't want to go > > through automatic configuration. When I manually configured it, the > > system did not boot and wouldn't see hard disks attached to the > > adapter. > I think the SC.EXE is too low of a version. IIRC, the ADP intercepts the model number, the adapter will not ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MCA CARD
3C523-TP. Fast, well supported and this is the later version that works OK in 486 and higher systems. Current bid of AU$0.99. Ships worldwide. http://search.ebay.com/220110367518 Item located in Wandong, Australia. No local pickups. No affiliation. William ...

Auction: IBM MCA SCSI/A Microchannel SCSI Adapter w/512K Cache
http://search.ebay.com/310005789020 End time: Dec-13-07 19:36:17 PST Three can Spock, includes internal flat cable from a 95. ...

Auction: esdi ibm mca-emulation,hd attachment,ram card,network (vintage rare cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230116027264 End time: Apr-17-07 21:18:01 PDT (3 days 7 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: princeton, WV, United States Description these cards were tested and they all work they are all ESDI which is rare they came out of a ibm 286 server a emulation card network card ram expander card that has 3 meg ram on it i used all these cards in this old computer and they all work i used this stuff for years for just dos games but i took the computer apart and selling it in parts i know these cards are worth alot but im selling them cheap No affiliation Wow! An ESDI network card and ram expander card.... Even the pictures are vintage ;-) -- Jelte The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

IBM PS/2 MCA: rare double card MCA 52G4085 (62) (auction) GT4Xi (German AIX users!)
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5142549556< Ends Dec-01-04 15:22:25 PST 19055 SCHWERIN in Mecklenburg Germany Seller has some other MCA stuff Louis Ohland wrote: > > >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5142549556< > > Ends Dec-01-04 15:22:25 PST > > 19055 SCHWERIN in Mecklenburg > Germany > what does it do? Richard Allen schrieb: > what does it do? It's a Gt4xi Graphics adaptor. True Colour, 1280x1024 60 or 77Hz, with hw ...

Auction: Vintage IBM cards XGA Network other retro classic IBM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140118395909 Starting bid AU $9.90 End time: 25-May-07 12:21:09 AEST (8 days 5 hours) Posts to: Worldwide Item location: Melbourne, Australia Up for sale are 3 x vintage IBM expansion cards, these have been in storage for over 10 years in anti static bags, I have been told were in working conditions but am unable to test. They look in great condition the specs (as written on the cards are): XGA-2 FRU NO. 87F4774 IA/A (MADE IN UK) 45F3367 MADGE SMART 16/4 RINGNODE No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

FA: IBM ps2 Micro Channel Soundblaster
Greetings programs, Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster. Follow this link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5230824847 Thanks end of line "gametrader", > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? David David@IBMMuseum.com > "gametrader", > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? I would have to agree. "ps2cheese" bids so high and snipes so often, I wish I had a bunch of money just to piss him once for the many times he has sniped me. exwisdem Hi David... "David Ress" <daress@NOSPAM.donet.com> wrote in message news:daress-C2C7A7.14282116082005@news.slurp.net... > > "gametrader", > > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? > > I would have to agree. "ps2cheese" bids so high and snipes > so often, I wish I had a bunch of money just to piss him > once for the many times he has sniped me. Tell me more, I see he's not on "the Stone" and obviously doesn't respect it, despite picking up info. from here ("not cricket, y'know... Very bad f...

Auction: 7 CASES OF IBM SCSI CABLE IBM MES BM:34L7054
<http://cgi.ebay.com/7-CASES-OF-IBM-SCSI-CABLE-IBM-MES-BM-34L7054_W0QQitemZ330055601649QQihZ014QQcategoryZ64047QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> BIN IBM SCSI Computer Cable Mes BM:34L7054. 7 cases, 1 cable in each case, each cable approx 100 ft. > IBM SCSI Computer Cable Mes BM:34L7054. 7 cases, 1 cable in each case, > each cable approx 100 ft. I am curious about this. I have been using SCSI since 1989, and I have never know a SCSI standard to reach 100ft. ISTR 2-3 meters was max length of SCSI-I, SCSI-II varied 7 to 12 meeters, and later SCSI lengths were shorter due to the higher speeds of data transmission. Can anyone comment on this? I tend to believe the auction is really for a loooooong parallel printer cable. exwisdem I googled 34L7054, but most of the hits were from that auction or seller. Less than 20 hits. Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/7-CASES-OF-IBM-SCSI-CABLE-IBM-MES-BM-34L7054_W0QQitemZ330055601649QQihZ014QQcategoryZ64047QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > > BIN > > IBM SCSI Computer Cable Mes BM:34L7054. 7 cases, 1 cable in each case, > each cable approx 100 ft. Hi David, "exwisdem" <daress@donet.com> schreef in bericht news:1168023195.513496.68090@42g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... > >> IBM SCSI Computer Cable Mes BM:34L7054. 7 cases, 1 cable in each case, >> each cable approx 100 ft. > > I am curious about this. I have been using SCSI since 1989, an...

IBM 11H3600 GENUINE IBM SCSI-2 ADAPTER FAST/WIDE auction
Comes with F/W cable from a 7013-590 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040508190 Aug-17-03 12:00:16 PDT Louis Ohland schrieb: > > Comes with F/W cable from a 7013-590 > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040508190 > Aug-17-03 12:00:16 PDT worth alone for the cabling. unlukily he ships inside Canada only. )o: has some more nice items as well. Gereon ...

[auction US] IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
Beware! The seller doesn't seem to care much about which card you'll be getting! >http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086889786&ss PageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002< Regards, Alvin. ...

Auction: 640K RAM CARD Memory expansion for IBM PC , IBM PC/XT
>http://cgi.ebay.com/640K-RAM-CARD-Memory-expansion-for-IBM-PC-IBM-PC-XT_W0QQitemZ8764134178QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 15:46:57 PST 3 available ...

2pcs IBM MICROCHANNEL SCSI CARDS W CABLE auction
Two late SCSI w/cache, three can model http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2752888445 Sep-17-03 12:53:56 PDT ...

Auction: MCA for IBM SCSI DDS2 Tape Drive Cheap!
>http://cgi.ebay.com/MCA-for-IBM-SCSI-DDS2-Tape-Drive-Cheap_W0QQitemZ8832159966QQihZ005QQcategoryZ39977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Jun-27-06 17:35:20 PDT IBM SCSI 50-pin DDS2 Tape Drive in the 5.25 inch mount. I don't see an FRU, but P/N is 16G8454 made Dec 1997 by Archive Corp. for IBM. Model is 4326NP. I have one from a Server 500, works fine in a 95. Directly supported under NT 4.0 backup as I recall. On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:25:23 -0500, Louis Ohland wrote: > IBM SCSI 50-pin DDS2 Tape Drive in the 5.25 inch mount. I > don't see an FRU, but P/N is 16G8454 made Dec 1997 by Archive > Corp. for IBM. Model is 4326NP. I have the full height bezel for this in the 8595/9595. -- CL. +-----------------------------------------+ | Charles Lasitter | Mailing / Shipping | | 401/728-1987 | 14 Cooke St | | cl+at+ncdm+dot+com | Pawtucket RI 02860 | +-----------------------------------------+ Louis Ohland wrote: > I don't see an FRU, but P/N is 16G8454... The seller needs new glasses. The white label above the antistatic warning sticker clearly reads "FRU P/N", but the picture is too fuzzy for me to tell if the FRU number matches the part number listed in the auction. Rick Ekblaw ...

IBM mca MEMORY CARD / 286 expansion option auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5222791714 Ends Jul-30-05 16:04:21 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net $9.90 shipping to 31410 (Savannah,GA)..........no thanks..... CT the Stingy On 24 Jul 2005 14:04:27 -0700, "Tim Knight" <ferrousp@aol.com> wrote: >$9.90 shipping to 31410 (Savannah,GA)..........no thanks..... > >CT the Stingy $9.90 to my zip as well - me thinks someone has about $5 "handling" fee hidden in the shipping calculator - Ebay's newest ripoff scam intended to be helpful but wildly abused by the unscrupulous seller to both ripoff buyers and keep ebay out of their final value fees. ...

And a whacked out new year! Lot of 5, IBM SCSI Hard Drives in IBM Sled, FRU 10L6080 (auction)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56095&item=5733738203 Nov-24-04 18:04:47 PST These hard drives come in their sleds designed to fit in IBM PC Servers like the IBM PC Server 3159, or IBM PC Server 330. This lot comes with: * Quantity of 5: 4.51GB 7200RPM Fast wide SCSI-2 Hard Drives, FRU # 10L6080 ...

Web resources about - Auction: IBM Micro Channel MCA SCSI Card (Corvette) - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware