f



Auction: IBM MODEL 50z With 1.2 MB Floppy Drive




http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-50Z-with-external-1-2meg-Flop-and-interface-car_
W0QQitemZ8785305183QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


0
JIM
3/27/2006 12:13:52 AM
comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware 10363 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

2 Replies
571 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 42

JIM H. wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-50Z-with-external-1-2meg-Flop-and-interface-car_
> W0QQitemZ8785305183QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> 
> 
Hmmm, when is a Jim H. not a Jim H?

Feel free to bid, fellow MCA addicts. I just didn't wandt this to end up 
in the trash heap.

Regards,
Jim Hall
0
Jim
3/28/2006 12:37:05 AM
Hi!

> Feel free to bid, fellow MCA addicts. I just didn't wandt this to end up
> in the trash heap.

hmmm...I was definitely thinking about it. After the flood (getting to be 'a
long time ago') my 50Z's planar is lifeless.

William


0
William
3/28/2006 3:31:48 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Auction: vintage ibm 1.2 mb external floppy drive mca adapter
Caution! this is a 360K drive AND 360K adapter, along with the Model 70 sled. http://search.ebay.com/110104477767 End time: Mar-22-07 09:52:39 PDT ...

Auctions (2): Three IBM PS2 Graphics Adapters 8514/A *AND* IBM MicroChannel 4869 External 5-1/4" Disk Drive (360K)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123874305 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 16:43:43 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Surprise, Arizona, United States IBM PS/2 MicroChannel CAD Workstation Graphics Cards Model 8514/A listing is for a quantity of three shipped for a single price Also by same seller : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123854097 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 15:51:52 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Includes the drive sled, the MCA adapter card and ribbon cables for inside the box (as shown in the picture). No affiliation PS William, WCT is mentioned in both auctions. -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

IBM 2.88 MB 3.5" Floppy Drive
Server 500 floppy on mounting plate >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=167&item=5208622479< Ends Jun-20-05 19:07:54 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Louis Ohland <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote in news:42B209A2.65CCBE1B@charter.net: > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=167&item=520 > 8622479< I have one of these probably for even less shipping, as that seems to be where he wants to make his money. -- CL. +-----------------------------------------+ | Charles Lasitter | Mailing / Shipping | ...

Auction: IBM 4869-002 1.2 MB 5.25" High Density External Floppy
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-4869-002-1-2-MB-5-25-High-Density-External-Floppy_W0QQitemZ160014044690QQihZ006QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Aug-07-06 16:44:09 PDT ...

Small Apple // auction on eBay
Working CH Products Mach 3 Joystick for Apple // http://www.ebay.com/itm/231106096431?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Apple //GS System 3 MB RAM, 40 MB HD, 1.44 MEG SuperDrive Floppy, ZIP 250, 2 3.5 and 2 5.25 drives http://www.ebay.com/itm/231106095249?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 MINIMUM BID LOWERED 50% Syndicomm Reprinted Apple //c+ Technical Reference Manual with Tech Notes http://www.ebay.com/itm/231106091495?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Nice IIgs system. The UPS shipping fee to France is really too high for me to bid on your auction. Arrrgghh, too bad! antoine b.dunphy.342@gmail.com wrote: > Apple //GS System 3 MB RAM, 40 MB HD, 1.44 MEG SuperDrive Floppy, ZIP > 250, 2 3.5 and 2 5.25 drives > http://www.ebay.com/itm/231106095249?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 > MINIMUM BID LOWERED 50% 1.000 and plus dollars for the shipping in Italy? But you take the airplane and get personally the system on my home for this price? You're fool!!!! -- >>> I have a family and a full time job, but still have time to get much hours of Amiga hacking a day :-) <<< On Friday, December 6, 2013 11:08:45 AM UTC-6, mousemiki wrote: > 1.000 and plus dollars for the shipping in Italy? But you take the airplane > and get personally the system on my home for this price? You're fool!!!! No need for that, it...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 70 with External Optical Drive and OS/2
It looks like time forgot about this one. Seller says it hasn't run in ~12 years, but look at all the stuff that comes with it! http://search.ebay.com/250220637456 Starting bid of $20.00, shipping ~$37.30 to the US only and by way of UPS Ground service. Located in North Tonawanda (now that's a name for a town!), NY USA. Ends Mar-06-2008, 06:45:20 PST (6 days, 22 hours). No affiliation. Disclaimer: I have enough Model 70s, but I am somewhat seriously considering throwing my hat in the ring for this one. The only thing putting me off is the shipping, not that it's unreasonable... What is (or was?) a PC on the Highway? William A memory card, perhaps a Kingston. Looks to be a late Spock, notice the yellow resistor network by the slot bracket? My guess was the Spock is a late add-on to support the MO disk. (duh!) wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > It looks like time forgot about this one. Seller says it hasn't run in > ~12 years, but look at all the stuff that comes with it! > > http://search.ebay.com/250220637456 > > Starting bid of $20.00, shipping ~$37.30 to the US only and by way of > UPS Ground service. Located in North Tonawanda (now that's a name for > a town!), NY USA. > > Ends Mar-06-2008, 06:45:20 PST (6 days, 22 hours). > > No affiliation. > > Disclaimer: I have enough Model 70s, but I am somewhat seriously > considering throwing my hat in the ring for t...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 56 486SLC3 with 8MB RAM and 240MB Drive #2
<http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-56-486SLC3-with-8MB-RAM-and-240MB-Drive_W0QQitemZ120083468865QQihZ002QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: (Feb-11-07 21:07:22 PST) Caution, the start price is $99 and the BIN is 200$. Shipping is so-so. About 25$ USPS, about 29$ UPS. ...

Auction: IBM 92F0132 Drive Floppy 2.88 Elect Eject PS/2 REF
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-92F0132-Drive-Floppy-2-88-Elect-Eject-PS-2-REF_W0QQitemZ8760231721QQcategoryZ44959QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< BIN Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-92F0132-Drive-Floppy-2-88-Elect-Eject-PS-2-REF_W0QQitemZ8760231721QQcategoryZ44959QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > > BIN I was very interested in this until I discovered that it does not work for 90s, 95s, & 85s. Does anyone have a spare bezel for this drive that would fit a 56/57? FRU# is either 92F0146 or 92F0133. Thanks. Fred "Fred Spencer" <fspencer@SpamRemove.intergate.ca> wrote in message news:11ue64aa4ghif77@corp.supernews.com... > Louis Ohland wrote: > > > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-92F0132-Drive-Floppy-2-88-Elect-Eject-PS-2-REF_W0QQ itemZ8760231721QQcategoryZ44959QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > > > > > BIN > > I was very interested in this until I discovered that it does not work > for 90s, 95s, & 85s. > > Does anyone have a spare bezel for this drive that would fit a 56/57? > FRU# is either 92F0146 or 92F0133. Hi Fred, I have an electronic eject drive that is for a Model 95/85 and the appropriate rails and bezel. I may also have a bezel for a Model 56/57/76/77, let me check.... Nope, sorry. Just the Model 95/85 variant and bits. Make me an offer, if you're interested. -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) Guildford, U.K. ...

IBM PS 2 MODEL 50 WORKING WITH WINDOWS 3.1 AND DOS 6.2 auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-50-WORKING-WITH-WINDOWS-3-1-AND-DOS-6-2_W0QQitemZ5227734016QQcategoryZ51096QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Aug-16-05 09:11:47 PDT Huntington, West Virginia -- Reply to ohland@charter.net ...

[auction US] IBM PS/2 2.88 floppy disk drive VISA/MC ok!
<http://search.ebay.com/330091438609> [Ends: march 1st] ...

Auction: 2 PC mice mouse 1 serial 1 PS/2 PS / 2 IBM save them! ;)
Included primarily for humor purposes. To keep it somewhat on topic, one is an IBM "soap bar" mouse. I think it's pretty funny. Quoting directly from the listing: "What you're bidding on: 2 PC Mice, cheap. All are tested and working. Save these from the dumpster." http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140076586464 Ends Jan-25-07 Starting bid $1.25, shipping $4.50. Ships to US and Canada from Fort Plain, NY. No affiliation. William ...

VIRTUALIZATION ENGINE CONSOLE A RUNTIME 1.1 - IBM (3 CDs), WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2
VIRTUALIZATION ENGINE CONSOLE A RUNTIME 1.1 - IBM (3 CDs), WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! 03/Sep/2004 B12 VIRTUALIZATION ENGINE CONSOLE A RUNTIME 1.1 - IBM (3 CDs) B13 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 70 386 Desktop/Monitor / Orig IBM Disks+
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Desktop-Monitor-Orig-IBM-Disks_W0QQitemZ320001240757QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Jul-02-06 09:15:29 PDT IBM PS/2 Model 70 Desktop (Type 8570) with IBM VGA Monitor (Type 8513001) Specifications: * CPU: Intel 80386 16 MHz * Internal memory: 1 MB * Hard-drive: 60 MB * Floppy drive: 1.44 MB * Expansion slots: 3-MC (Micro Channel) Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Desktop-Monitor-Orig-IBM-Disks_W0QQitemZ320001240757QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > End time: Jul-02-06 09:15:29 PDT > > IBM PS/2 Model 70 Desktop (Type 8570) with IBM VGA Monitor (Type > 8513001) Specifications: > > * CPU: Intel 80386 16 MHz > * Internal memory: 1 MB > * Hard-drive: 60 MB > * Floppy drive: 1.44 MB > * Expansion slots: 3-MC (Micro Channel) Hmmm, if I knew I be driving by the 'Center of the Earth', I'd bid on it. Jim Hall wrote: > Hmmm, if I knew I be driving by the 'Center of the Earth', I'd bid on it. I've got my eyes on it. Been looking for a good 70 for a while. --Daniel ...

Auction: Vintage Rare IBM AIX PS/2 Operating System Ver. 1.2.1
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rare-IBM-AIX-PS-2-Operating-System-Ver-1-2-1_W0QQitemZ220065784490QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-03-07 15:32:34 PST Starts at 99 cents, BIN is 70$ Looks like the basic install, and a few other modules. Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rare-IBM-AIX-PS-2-Operating-System-Ver-1-2-1_W0QQitemZ220065784490QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > End time: Jan-03-07 15:32:34 PST > > Starts at 99 cents, BIN is 70$ OK, I put a marker bid in on it, if anyone else wants it, the next increment will put you in the winners circle. I think that I've already got all of the diskettes that the seller is offering in those nice 4-diskette binder sleeves, I'm basically bidding for the binder (so the $70 BIN price was "right out"). I'll pass on it if anyone else wants it. Rick Ekblaw There might be a little documentation in the binder. I have a few enclosures in my AIX binder. Nothing earth shattering. RickE wrote: > Louis Ohland wrote: >> <http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rare-IBM-AIX-PS-2-Operating-System-Ver-1-2-1_W0QQitemZ220065784490QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> >> End time: Jan-03-07 15:32:34 PST >> >> Starts at 99 cents, BIN is 70$ > > OK, I put a marker bid in on it, if anyone else wants it, the next > increment will put you in the winners circle. I think that I'...

Auction: IBM PS2 Model 70 Luggable -
P70, with a good starting price: http://search.ebay.com/200206566833 $5.00 starting bid. Ends Mar-16-2008, 12:23:08 PDT (2 days, 3 hours). Didn't see any shipping price. Ships to the US only. Located in Nederland, Colorado USA. No affiliation. William ...

Auction: IBM PS2/ TV CONTROLLER MODEL 2460 ***GREAT CONDITION #2
.... >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190016776391< That's item #190016776391. Whoops. -- - Daniel Wright suggests no "-luncheonmeat-". If only... -- dw_junon at dot net --- 9999hp dot seeabove ...

IBM P\N 90X6806, Model #WD 325 N, IBM TYPE 30, 20 MB Hard Disk Drive
One needed. Or any size that will work with no modifications on my IBM System 50, 8550-021 Plain Jane. Hard drive "must" be ready to go as is and guaranteed to work or I do not want it. The Hard Drive I need must be ST506, MFM, MCA and see other spec's on subject line. Please only reply to this post on the newsgroup only. Jim. jim wrote: > One needed. > > Or any size that will work with no modifications on my IBM System 50, > 8550-021 Plain Jane. > > Hard drive "must" be ready to go as is and guaranteed to work or I do...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 PC Hardware Maintenance Manual Models 25
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS2-PC-Hardware-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ270078671271QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-18-07 17:11:07 PST These are good for quick service to the systems. I am electric, electric eye... ...

[Auction: US] IBM Hardware Maintenace Manuals vol. 1 & 2 Laptops
http://search.ebay.com/300146733307 Ends: Sept. 6th, 2007 Regards, Alvin. Alvin Andries wrote: > http://search.ebay.com/300146733307 > > Ends: Sept. 6th, 2007 > > Regards, > Alvin. > > I'm on it! -- Jim Hall (to respond directly, add the numbers zero zero four between Jhall and at) ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 56 486SLC3 with 8MB RAM and 240MB Drive
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120083468865 PayPal required to bid or buy. Model 56SLC3, 8MB RAM. Looks nice, but you would have to be desperate to have one @ this price. Located in Wattsburg, PA USA Ends Feb-11-2007, 21:07:22 PST Ships to the USA only for ~$25.16 No affiliation. William ...

1.44MB Floppy : IBM PS/2 Model 30-286 (I need one)
Can anyone suggest a reliable source for IBM PS/2 Model 30-286 1.44MB Floppy Drive. The part number on the failed drive is: 72X6068. And for last resort. Any chance I could fix the existing one? The computer attempts to boot from the Floppy drive, (Light turns on), and I can here the spinning the diskette (I tried several diskettes), but will not boot or read anything. Thanks Russell Hi! > And for last resort. Any chance I could fix the > existing one? Yes. The faults are either electrical or mechanical. The first thing to check is the mechanical aspect--pop the top cover off of the drive and see what's inside. It may be full of dust. Look for anything that might have come loose from inside and jammed the drive--some drives had a pad attached to the head that comes loose after enough time. This can fall into the pathway of the heads and cause the drive to not work. If the drive seems to be OK mechanically, you should examine all of the capacitors on the board. They tend to go bad, especially after sitting. You can replace them and most of the time that will bring your drive back to life. William ...

Auction: VINTAGE IBM PS/2 COMPUTER MODEL 50Z TYPE 8550-031
http://search.ebay.com/370389780338 Jun 07, 201017:25:06 PDT Some of the harware is a bit rusty. From personal experience, it probably runs. Dusty. UsPS PARCEL POST mail SHIPPING FEE OF $39.00 ...

Auction: IBM 80/120M Internal Floppy Tape Drive for PS/2 (ITBU)
http://search.ebay.com/310003998664 End time: Dec-08-07 18:33:43 PST - includes drivesled & faceplate for Model 8590 or 9590 ...

Auction: IBM 5 1/4" External Floppy Mdl 4869 #2
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-5-1-4-External-Floppy-Mdl-4869_W0QQitemZ8720831024QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Nov-13-05 15:51:54 PST Looks to be a 1.2 model, I see no star on the faceplate. ...

Web resources about - Auction: IBM MODEL 50z With 1.2 MB Floppy Drive - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Resources last updated: 3/3/2016 6:42:12 AM