Auction: IBM Model M "Clicky" Keyboard P/N 42H1292 PS2 1996

This is the clicky IBM Model M keyboard sans speaker grille that Su
spoke of a long time ago. I got at least two from her when I went to
Texas. They're Model Ms in every way except for the lack of a speaker
hole and the different color of the LED overlay.

The ones I have were made in Greenock.

http://search.ebay.com/190156544758

$9.99 starting bid. PayPal account required. Ends Oct-02-2007 07:30:46
PDT (17 hours, 55 minutes).

$13.95 shipping to the US only.

No affiliation.

William

0
wm_walsh

IBM Model M "clicky" keyboards
Big fan! A few questions, though, none of which are answered on any of the clicky keyboard websites or Wikipedia. Alright, so you've got the classic, original models: 1390120, 1390131, 1391401, 1391403, 1391406, 1391472, and 1391506. These are all using buckling spring (clicky) technology with a detachable SDL-to-AT/PS2 cable and removable keys. They have the solid metal chassis underside construction and weigh about 5 pounds. Then you've got the next phase of models: 42H1292, 52G9700, 82G2383,and 92G7453. These are completely identical to the originals as far as I c...

IBM PS/2 Model M5-1 "Clicky" Keyboard w/Trackball Auction (not associated with seller)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5790946983 This person is selling these things BRAND NEW (Buy It Now) for $9.99 + $10 shipping. This is the Model M that has the trackball above the arrow keys. Date of Mfg on backs are 1993. I know I'd like to have one of these babies (I just got one), sure some of you would also...if you don't already. :) He's got nearly 50 left. --Daniel Notice: These are PayPal *only*...never mind that the listing says: "Seller's payment instructions Buyer must contact us within 2 days of auction closing ...

IBM Vintage 1993 Model M RJ-45 Keyboard P/N 1394625 Auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5204846892< Ends Jun-08-05 14:00:00 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net How much for the American flag in the picture? :-) Dan ...

Auctions (2): Three IBM PS2 Graphics Adapters 8514/A *AND* IBM MicroChannel 4869 External 5-1/4" Disk Drive (360K)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123874305 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 16:43:43 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Surprise, Arizona, United States IBM PS/2 MicroChannel CAD Workstation Graphics Cards Model 8514/A listing is for a quantity of three shipped for a single price Also by same seller : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123854097 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 15:51:52 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Includes the drive sled, the MCA adapter card and ribbon cables for inside the box (as shown in the picture). No affiliation PS William, WCT is mentioned in both auctions. -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Is "T[N][]" (or "T[N][][M]") indirectly legal?
I'm trying out stuff with GCC 4.7 via MinGW for 32-bit Windows 8. The stuff I'm testing with involves array types with zero or unknown bounds (in C++11 mode). * Playing the type combinations that give an array type with a bound of zero work! With multidimensional arrays, the zero-extent can be at any place. Their "sizeof" gives zero, and I can even make (non-zero) arrays of those arrays (also having a zero sizeof). I didn't try indexing into an element, of course. The only errors I got were with array-to-pointer decay. Using a zero-extent anywhere (directly or indirectly) is a straight-up error, and GCC 4.7 is buggy here by allowing them (and zero-sized objects), right? * Declaring an array type that has any extent as unbound besides the first flags an error on my GCC 4.7 setup. But I can indirectly create arrays with an unbound non-first extent via typedefs in recursive variadic class templates. When I glanced at the Standard, it seemed to support banning such array declarations directly, but indirect means didn't seem banned. Are non-first unbound extents actually permitted or not? (If not, then GCC 4.7 has a bug there, too.) (I have to rearrange my project to use GCC 4.8; that's why I don't know if 4.8 changed this.) Daryle W. -- [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] Am 18.09.2013 08:18, schrieb Dar...

Auction: AN "IBM", PS/2, MODEL L 40 SX, DESKTOP COMPUTER !!!
!!! indeed...seem to be a lot of these turning up lately. http://search.ebay.com/270103804480 Starting bid of $9.99. No PSU, looks to be in decent condition with only one port door missing from the back. Ship to the US and Canada. Ends Apr-01-07 21:17:03 PDT. Located in Endicott, NY. No PayPal and checks take 1 week to clear. No affiliation. William ...

Gsub!("\n","\n")
Hi all, I'm not sure why but I assumed gsub! would allow me to replace \n with line feeds or \r for carriage returns. How do I gsub! and replace everything with a nonvisible character like newline? I was using this results.gsub!("\n","\n") but obviously that does not work :( also tried results.gsub!("\n",10.chr). No go. Kinda of frustrating for something so simple. I guess I could always do some recursion. Thanks. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Jan 19, 2009, at 7:19 PM, Simon Tan wrote: > Hi all, I'm not sure why but I assumed gsub...

Model "M" keyboard
I'm looking for the left shift key. Scenario: dropped the keyboard, keys flew off, this is the only one I haven't found. Is it the same as the right shift key? Isn't it actually two keys nested, one covering the other? Will trade for something of comparable value, such as a Windoze 95 CD-ROM. Dan Hi! Dan, I think I have exactly what you need. I've got an "M" here with a dead controller board. Let me see if I can find it... William Hi Will! > Dan, I think I have exactly what you need. I've got an "M" here with a > de...

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

How to alias "n1" to "n 1" and "n2" to "n 2" and so on (with style)
I have the following bash function: function ..() { counter=0 case "$1" in [0-9][0-9] ) while [ $counter -lt $1 ] do cd .. counter=$(($counter+1)) done ;; * ) echo "staying where I am, give me a number (<99) next time :)" ;; esac } The allows me to move up, say 4 levels, using ".. 4" Now, typing the space annoys me so I define the following aliases: alias ..='.. 1' alias ..2='.. 2' alias ..3='.. 3' alias ..4='.. 4' alias ..5='.. 5' Not very elegant I con...

How to convert a ".p" file to ".m" file
I got a algorithm package. But the matlab file is in p-file. How can I convert these file to m-file so that I can read the source code of the algorithm. Does anyone can help me thanks tinyloop wrote: > > > I got a algorithm package. But the matlab file is in p-file. How > can > I convert these file to m-file so that I can read the source code > of > the algorithm. > Does anyone can help me > thanks Cannot be done and should not be tried / per tinyloop <fcen@ee.cuhk.edu.hk> wrote: > I got a algorithm package. But the matlab file is in p-file. How > can...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 PC Hardware Maintenance Manual Models 25
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS2-PC-Hardware-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ270078671271QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-18-07 17:11:07 PST These are good for quick service to the systems. I am electric, electric eye... ...

Hello Partners, Please find the requirement below. Please send the updated resume along with rate and contact no. REQ#1: Title : Java Developer ( Rating Project) Duration : 6 months Rate : open Location : NY strong java, WebLogic 9.2, Web Services, Oracle REQ#2: Title : Java Developer Duration : 4 months Rate : open Location : NY Strong java, SQL REQ#3: Title : VB.Net Consultant Location : NY Duration : 4 months Rate : open Primarily looking at someone who has Excel, VB.net and Oracle (good to have). Req #4: Title : Java Developer (MSA Project) Duration : 6+ months Rate : open Location : NY Note : Please send your updated resume along with contact no karthik@bhaninfo.com : No phone calls please. Thanks & Regards Karthik BhanInfo karthik@bhaninfo.com ...

IBM AT "selectric" keyboards for iMacs?
I like to use ancient metal-keyed IBM AT keyboards that 'click' when I hammer on them. They can take a beating and last forever. I still use them on my x86-based machines. Are there keyboards available for the Mac that are industrial-strong type keyboards? I am missing some of the feeling in my fingers from an old spinal injury, so I like to hear the clicks of the keyboard when I type. I guess an Apple version would have to have these special "apple keys" on it. Ever see one? In article <QwvBd.26732$sz2.22336@fe08.lga>, bsd23 <bsder@null.net> wrote:...

Model "M" keyboard sighting
Thursday night, I paid a visit to the ER of a local hospital. I had a scratched cornea. As I was registering, I saw a Model "M" keyboard - grey and white keys, in the registration office. Distinctive. It was near a printer. There was another one on another table. No computers in sight, though. I don't think there were any monitors, either. Can you run a print server off a keyboard with no computer and no monitor??? Dan Dan the K wrote: > Can > you run a print server off a keyboard with no computer and no > monitor??? no! unless the computer is...

IBM BlueGene/P ("what is Watson?")
IBM BlueGene/P (a.k.a. "what is Watson?" http://www.research.ibm.com/deepqa/ ### People who know me also know I am very passionate about sci-fi. So when I saw this today I just couldn't help thinking about HAL in "2001: A Space Odyssey" as well as Skynet in the various Terminator movies. Neil Rieck Kitchener / Waterloo / Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. http://www3.sympatico.ca/n.rieck/ > People who know me also know I am very passionate about sci-fi. So > when I saw this today I just couldn't help thinking about HAL in > "2001: A Space Odyssey&...

"/a" is not "/a" ?

"my" and "our"

Non-IBM alternative to "IBM Access Connections" ?
I'm looking for an application (or heck, even a cheap registry patch!) that will allow a laptop to switch between wired and wireless connections automatically, preferring wired Ethernet of course. I know that IBM Access Connections is such an application that does it for IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad's, but I'm looking for something more generic for use on any laptop with Windows XP. Does such an animal exist? -Rob XP should already be able to do this automatically. Go to the Network Connections folder. Select 'Advanced' from the menu bar, 'Advanced Settings'. The &...

why "::", not "."

"or" and "and"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

"Escher" models (was "Modelling Exercise")
Following Heikki's "Modelling Exercise", I made some more "impossible geometry" models They're on http://www.dynabits.com/gallery/escher.htm The "strange hex nut" is very simple to model once you get the idea from someone else... The "Penrose Triangle" is IMHO very challenging. Took me a long time to model something far from perfect... Can anyone make it simpler and better ? This gave me an idea for an enhancement request (or an add-in...) : add a way do draw and constrain sketches in view coordinates, for example to draw a triangle that looks e...

Web resources about - Auction: IBM Model M "Clicky" Keyboard P/N 42H1292 PS2 1996 - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware