Auction: IBM PS/2 Coffee Mug 1987 #2

 >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Coffee-Mug-1987_W0QQitemZ140046479982QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1247QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
End time:    Nov-02-06 16:59:15 PST

One side it says "UP ALL NIGHT AGAIN",on the other it says "Get the all
nighter fighter.The IBM Personal system/2 Collegiate".

    While I personally like the motif, as "Midnight Man", I didn't need
a PS/2, but lots of the little white powder that could... caffeine.

Me and Tony Montoya...

PS. It was 15 years ago (or more). I forgot one of my many aliases...
0
Louis

Hi Louis,

"Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Coffee-Mug-1987_W0QQitemZ140046479982QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1247QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
> End time:    Nov-02-06 16:59:15 PST

Price will be prohibitive by the time the mug gets across the pond, so I'm
out :-[

> One side it says "UP ALL NIGHT AGAIN",on the other it says "Get the all
> nighter fighter.The IBM Personal system/2 Collegiate".

Seller must have been at it way too long: he can't read straight anymore.
Text "on the other side" says:
"Get the
All-Nighter Fighter
The IBM
Personal System/2
Model 25 Collegiate"

That model was introduced in august 1987, so seller is correct there.

>    While I personally like the motif, as "Midnight Man", I didn't need a
> PS/2, but lots of the little white powder that could... caffeine.

You had me worried there, Louis (before the three dots)

--
Jelte

0
JWR