Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 55 386 DOS Computer

http://search.ebay.com/230097876674
End time:	Mar-03-07 19:44:18 PST

Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, isn't it a 386SX?
0
Louis

Hi!

> Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC,
> isn't it a 386SX?

Louis, are you saying that your knowledge of the 55SX is lacking?

For the most produced PS/2 ever, that is simply not excusable. Taking
a page from your book...you have been (very) BAD and you must be
PUNISHED. :-)

Yes, it's a 386SX. There also exist IBM planars with a Cyrix 486SRx2
and Reply-planar based systems. I've had the former and presently own
one of the latter. These have a badge that says "55SX 486".

William

0
wm_walsh
2/27/2007 2:50:19 PM
William, sometimes being punished is fun.

wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC,
>> isn't it a 386SX?
>
> Louis, are you saying that your knowledge of the 55SX is lacking?
>
> For the most produced PS/2 ever, that is simply not excusable. Taking
> a page from your book...you have been (very) BAD and you must be
> PUNISHED. :-)
>
> Yes, it's a 386SX. There also exist IBM planars with a Cyrix 486SRx2
> and Reply-planar based systems. I've had the former and presently own
> one of the latter. These have a badge that says "55SX 486".
>
> William

0
Louis