Auction: IBM PS/2 Note N33sx 386 16Mhz 40MB HDD Collector's Item

http://search.ebay.com/250632239465

May 23, 201000:18:22 PDT

The ... only defect being a faulty LCD inverter (the machine worked
flawlessly with another inverter which I can't remember where I placed...).
0
Louis

So much catching up to do, so I just bid $1 on this...
0
Ian
5/16/2010 2:00:52 PM
On May 17, 12:00=A0am, Ian Manners <sonicpri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So much catching up to do, so I just bid $1 on this...

Well, that's me out, the bidding's getting fierce, its now at $1.10
0
Ian
5/18/2010 3:37:41 AM
hi Ian

In article <43936e22-4d21-4492-8b04-
d86c0c5f790a@j36g2000prj.googlegroups.com>, sonicprince@gmail.com
says...

> On May 17, 12:00 am, Ian Manners <sonicpri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So much catching up to do, so I just bid $1 on this...
>
> Well, that's me out, the bidding's getting fierce, its now at $1.10

I thought you were heading to the west!, what's happened?:-)
I hope those golf size ice balls didn't frighten you !:-)

Moussa
--
The information contained in this post is copyright of
the poster, and specifically may not be published in,

Went to Perth for Easter, sent you an off groups email, no reply but
got carried
away with being very busy so didn't chase it up.

We (my wife and I) will be heading to Perth permanently sometime in
the next 3-4
months, so busy packing etc, joy or joy, not...

It's so hard to throw things out that no one else wants but I've
decided I am
certainly keeping all my PS/2's, the 2 DEC Rainbows and Hitachi
monitors.

Got rid of all the big things I had here, including DELL Servers etc
but also
keeping the Server 500 and Server 720 (fully loaded). The 720 is just
to the
left of me, makes a perfect mouse mat holder :-)

Though I'm a bit worried about one of the ancient Hitachi's (VR241's I
think, I'd
need to go have a look) as there is a semi solid dark green goo
seeping out
and down the IEC power socket on the back. Hope its not dangerous but
will
still try to find time to open it up before I pack it.

And you should have been in Melbourne for the storm that hit here
before the
Perth storm ! I think they were both as bad as each other.

Cheers
IBM
0
Ian
5/19/2010 8:02:26 AM
Hi Ian

In article <a33a4678-577c-4f5a-b4e5-
f97779cd23eb@p5g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, sonicprince@gmail.com says...

> Hi Moussa,
>
> Went to Perth for Easter, sent you an off groups email, no reply but
> got carried
> away with being very busy so didn't chase it up.
I was looking forward for our meeting, which e-mail you sent it to ?, as
I don't remember I have received any, not strange to believe I have been
missing e-mails, and also e-mails I have sent gone missing, here's what
I get from time to time when I send e-mail to my wife at her work
office.

The following message to <xxxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.com.au> was
undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.2.1 Mailbox unavailable. Your IP
address xxx.xx.x.xxx is blacklisted using SPAMHAUS-SBLXBL (SBL section).
Details: http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL84413.

I think the above link will explain why .

> We (my wife and I) will be heading to Perth permanently sometime in
> the next 3-4
that is a good news :-)
may I ask where you will be staying? not in gold fields?:-)

> months, so busy packing etc, joy or joy, not...
yeah I know the feeling, you can't bare seeing all the goodies been
trashed :-(

> It's so hard to throw things out that no one else wants but I've
> decided I am
> certainly keeping all my PS/2's, the 2 DEC Rainbows and Hitachi
> monitors.
I'll give you a hand to start your own collection again, :-)

> Got rid of all the big things I had here, including DELL Servers etc
> but also
> keeping the Server 500 and Server 720 (fully loaded). The 720 is just
> to the
> left of me, makes a perfect mouse mat holder :-) just what I need :-)

> Though I'm a bit worried about one of the ancient Hitachi's (VR241's I
> think, I'd
> need to go have a look) as there is a semi solid dark green goo
> seeping out
> and down the IEC power socket on the back. Hope its not dangerous but
> will
> still try to find time to open it up before I pack it.
eww, I hope is not a battery leak !

> And you should have been in Melbourne for the storm that hit here
> before the
> Perth storm ! I think they were both as bad as each other.
I wonder if is a new super weapon the yanks are using to damage our
flashy cars in OZ, talking about collateral damage, my friend home
garden grown tomato plantation, looked as if it was carpet bombed. :-)

send me an e-mail, and I will send you my details including my mobile
phone # :-)

> Cheers
> IBM

Moussa