f



Auction: [one very sad looking] IBM PS/2 portable computer Microchannel MCA P70 386

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130110081094

Starting bid: US $20.00
End time: May-12-07 09:27:08 PDT (6 days 19 hours)
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Dallas, TX, United States


No affiliation


-- 
Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki
The information contained in this post is copyright the poster
and specifically may not be published in, or used by
   http://www.jlaforums.com


0
JWR
5/5/2007 8:46:11 PM
comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware 10363 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
435 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 49

On May 5, 4:46 pm, "JWR" <jad...@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130110081094
>
> Starting bid: US $20.00
> End time: May-12-07 09:27:08 PDT (6 days 19 hours)
> Ships to: Worldwide
> Item location: Dallas, TX, United States
>
> No affiliation
>
> --
> Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki
> The information contained in this post is copyright the poster
> and specifically may not be published in, or used by
>    http://www.jlaforums.com

Hi Jelte......

I just emailed the guy to find out what the rest of the machine looks
like.  I have a parts machine I got several years ago that has a
perfect keyboard......

Maybe I can make a happy P70 out of 2 unhappy ones.....:-)

CT the Fixemupper

0
Tim
5/5/2007 10:05:48 PM
On 5 May 2007 15:05:48 -0700, "Tim Knight/CT" <msgtknight@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On May 5, 4:46 pm, "JWR" <jad...@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130110081094
>>
>> Starting bid: US $20.00
>> End time: May-12-07 09:27:08 PDT (6 days 19 hours)
>> Ships to: Worldwide
>> Item location: Dallas, TX, United States
>>
>> No affiliation
>>
>> --
>> Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki
>> The information contained in this post is copyright the poster
>> and specifically may not be published in, or used by
>>    http://www.jlaforums.com
>
>Hi Jelte......
>
>I just emailed the guy to find out what the rest of the machine looks
>like.  I have a parts machine I got several years ago that has a
>perfect keyboard......
>
>Maybe I can make a happy P70 out of 2 unhappy ones.....:-)
>
>CT the Fixemupper

What does he mean ignore the response below?

EZoto
0
EZoto
5/6/2007 1:37:52 AM
I took it to mean that the seller found the port cover.

William 


0
William
5/6/2007 2:01:29 AM
On May 5, 10:01 pm, "William R. Walsh"
<newsgrou...@idontwantjunqueemail.walshcomptech.com> wrote:
> I took it to mean that the seller found the port cover.
>
> William

He did......he told me he picked up the machine and the door slid
open.  I have a good machine that is missing the complete back so I
figure to bid on this one.

CT

0
Tim
5/6/2007 2:37:33 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer (Merry olde England, where are the heary yeomen of yore?)
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-P70-386-Portable-Computer_W0QQitemZ8725479944QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Nov-28-05 10:51:20 PST Ferndown, United Kingdom ...

IBM PS2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-Model-P70-386-Portable-Computer_W0QQitemZ5238028463QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-09-05 15:14:15 PDT full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has pockets and file space Wow. The case has built in storage! -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi Louis, > full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has > pockets and file space. Wow. The case has built in storage! Standard Hartmann (which almost needs it's own entry on your pages) leather case for the P70. There is also the nylon model with le...

Auction: Vintage IBM Portable Computer PS2 P70/386 PLASMA SCREEN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330122615225 Starting bid: US $19.99 End time: May-27-07 17:57:18 PDT (6 days 16 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Edgewater, Maryland, United States 8573-121 No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: VINTAGE! IBM P70/386 PORTABLE, PS-2 Still Working
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170114424920 Starting bid: US $9.99 End time: May-28-07 11:22:32 PDT (6 days 22 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Rochester, New York, United States Processor: Pentium 70 Memory: 12MBytes RAM Hard Drive: 120MBytes Screen: 10.5" Networking: Modem - Not Tested Connections: 2 Serial, 1 Parallel, 1 VGA Main Drive: Floppy Type: 8573-121 Battery: N/A AC Adaptor: STANDARD POWER CORD Operating System: NOT INCLUDED No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Wow - a Pentium P70. "JWR" <jadoei@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170114424920 > >Starting bid: US $9.99 >End time: May-28-07 11:22:32 PDT (6 days 22 hours) >Ships to: United States >Item location: Rochester, New York, United States > >Processor: Pentium 70 >Memory: 12MBytes RAM >Hard Drive: 120MBytes >Screen: 10.5" >Networking: Modem - Not Tested >Connections: 2 Serial, 1 Parallel, 1 VGA >Main Drive: Floppy >Type: 8573-121 >Battery: N/A >AC Adaptor: STANDARD POWER CORD >Operating System: NOT INCLUDED > > >No affiliation "Barovelli" <barovelli@barovelli.com> schr...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Portable Computer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Portable-Computer-collectible_W0QQitemZ120052321571QQihZ002QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-22-06 09:01:27 PST ...

Looking to Trade, Working IBM PS/2 P70 386 (luggable) for a dead one.
(Please make responses via email to: scott@ss.org) At a recent Con I managed to find on the free table an IBM P70 386 (the luggable) and thought it would be great to 'gut and upgrade' as a retro computer. I wasn't expecting it to be working, but it is and I have to much respect for the work put into maintaining it. I'd like to find it a good home and in the process acquire a dead one that I could gut for the case. # Specs & Info: Fully working w/ 60MB HDD and 8MB of ram. It's previous owner upgraded it to have: - dual boot Linux and DOS - 10baseT e...

Auction: Vintage IBM P70 portable computer- 386/2 MB RAM plasma
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120123101677 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-27-07 20:52:06 PDT (6 days 19 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: Central NJ, United States Vintage early classic IBM P70 computer. I think this has a 386 processor and 2 megs of RAM. I think it runs at about 20 MHz and the hard drive is 20 megs but not positive. I played around with it for a while and it appears to be in very good shape however I could not get the floppy drive to work. The floppy says 1.44 Meg on it so I believe it is a standard replacement. All the keys are working, hard drive does not show any errors. Display is actually a monochrome plasma display is clear easy to read. Cosmetically it shows very little wear and is pretty clean. A modem and an ethernet card are installed in the standard ISA slots. Boots to Windows 3.1 or DOS and operating system is working well.. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: VINTAGE IBM PS2 PS/2 MODEL 70 PC COMPUTER
>http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-PS2-PS-2-MODEL-70-PC-COMPUTER-CLEAN-386_W0QQitemZ5105726548QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Oct-02-05 19:26:06 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:05:07 -0500, Louis Ohland <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote: >> http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-PS2-PS-2-MODEL-70-PC-COMPUTER-CLEAN-386_W0QQitemZ5105726548QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > Ends Oct-02-05 19:26:06 PDT This thing won't run an OS/2 1.0, 1.1 would it? It requires a 286? If so guess I'll be waiting for another 50Z to bubble up. :\ --Daniel Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%205105726548 I think it becomes obvious when a person looking at the listing also has one of those coffee cans (look in the picture background) that he has *far too much stuff*. Otherwise a very nice looking computer. I find the dual floppy setup especially handy. William On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:51:00 -0500, William R. Walsh <newgroups1@nojunquemail.walshcomptech.com> wrote: > Hi! > >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%205105726548 > > I think it becomes obvious when a person looking at the listing also has one > of those coffee cans (look in the picture background) that he has *far too > much stuff*. > > Otherwise a very nice looking computer. I find the dual floppy setup > especially handy. > > William...

Auction: IBM PS2 PS/2 8580-A21 Blue Lightning MCA Microchannel [Come on, Canada!]
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8779382965&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1< End time: Mar-18-06 15:14:15 PST I asked the seller, the system is still keeping time, so the battery does not appear to be causing the 165. I have a hunch that this puppy will pop with the correct loving care. Put in a 386, just one planar memory card and fire her up. Once it's running, start adding components. I suggest that anyone near Pickering, ON consider this as a project worthy of your time. The 8MB memory expansion board is a prime suspect. // ---------------...

Auction: IBM PS2 PS/2 8580-A21 Blue Lightning MCA Microchannel [oh, Canada!]
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-PS-2-8580-A21-Blue-Lightning-MCA-Microchannel_W0QQitemZ8799625140QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Apr-27-06 17:15:35 PDT Wonderful vintage IBM PS2 microchannel PC. Built like a tank. Was working fine but went into error 165 on boot sequence about a year ago. Tried to get it going with recovery disc without luck. It was running Windows 95. Sold without hard drive. Hard drive caddy is inside tower. Has typical Microchannel cards: SCSI, Token Ring, 5-1/4 interface card, 2 X 4MB memory boards plus the 8MB expansion...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MCA SCSI-2 MicroChannel Corvette CHEAP!
From baddog64, who had the same observation* I did about eBay's latest scam^w promotion. http://search.ebay.com/200147366800 $4.99 starting bid, $7.80 shipping via Parcel Post to the US. Ships Worldwide. Located in Auburn, WA USA. Ends Sep-05-2007, 21:30:59 PDT (4 days, 22 hours) No affiliation. * "Not so free after all; $0.35 for the gallery picute [sic] and they'll nick me for selling it." So contact him directly and offer to buy it. :-) William ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 SCSI-2 Corvette MCA Microchannel WOW! CHEAP!
http://search.ebay.com/200099525399 End time: Apr-19-07 20:40:20 PDT ( This is from that ner-do-well baddog64 Not sure about an 8580, but it will work on any 90 or 95 with a T1/T2 with the enhanced BIOS or T3 or greater. Hi! > Not sure about an 8580, but it will work on any 90 or 95 with > a T1/T2 with the enhanced BIOS or T3 or greater. It didn't work for me on an 8580-A31. The adapter didn't want to go through automatic configuration. When I manually configured it, the system did not boot and wouldn't see hard disks attached to the adapter. William wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi! > >> Not sure about an 8580, but it will work on any 90 or 95 with >> a T1/T2 with the enhanced BIOS or T3 or greater. > > It didn't work for me on an 8580-A31. The adapter didn't want to go > through automatic configuration. When I manually configured it, the > system did not boot and wouldn't see hard disks attached to the > adapter. > > William > > I think the SC.EXE is too low of a version. > > It didn't work for me on an 8580-A31. The adapter didn't want to go > > through automatic configuration. When I manually configured it, the > > system did not boot and wouldn't see hard disks attached to the > > adapter. > I think the SC.EXE is too low of a version. IIRC, the ADP intercepts the model number, the adapter will not ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 XGA-2 Adapter WOW New in Box MCA Microchannel!
As it stands right now, it's got a bidder who would give it a good home...but it's new in box...when is the last time you saw that? http://search.ebay.com/200183160525 $9.99 current bid. 11 hours, ~30 minutes left. Located in Auburn, WA USA. Ships worldwide. PayPal, MO, CC, personal check... For the record, the "new XGA" refers to a display resolution. There are SXGA, WXGA and maybe even a WUXGA (!!!). Bonus--don't forget to ask for your picture of the goats and chickens. They're amazing as per the seller. It will **not** work in a PS/2 Model 50...at least not with the stock 286 CPU installed. (Never did try a 50 with the 386SX upgrade...) You can put the card in, but the machine won't even power up. William On Dec 17, 9:20 am, wm_wa...@hotmail.com wrote: > As it stands right now, it's got a bidder who would give it a good > home...but it's new in box...when is the last time you saw that? > > http://search.ebay.com/200183160525 > > $9.99 current bid. 11 hours, ~30 minutes left. Located in Auburn, WA > USA. Ships worldwide. PayPal, MO, CC, personal check... > Gee, thanks for the announcement. Probably didn't matter, but anyway eBay says, "You've been outbid. Bid again before it's too late!" :-( Not that I *needed* another XGA-2. Oh well - hopefully the buyer isn't planning to run it in their model 50, eh? ;-) 44+ minutes left. My intention w...

Auction: VINTAGE NEW IBM PS/2 MCA Microchannel Dual VGA OUT Card #2
Here's another one. Artist Graphics Winsprint 1000i. http://search.ebay.com/220090432947 Wish it did high color, but it's got some serious horsepower in the resolution department. I've never run it past 1280x1024, but it looks to be capable of 256 colors at 1600x1200 resolution with a 75Hz vertical refresh rate. It's also quite fast. It is *not* a dual head adapter, however. The second connector takes a display passthrough from your base video card. A straight through male/male VGA cable (or doing without being able to see base video output) works fine. Louis saved the drivers (at least for NT4) from oblivion. He got the others (Win 3.1x, OS/2, Win95) but I never have tried them. Buy it now $19.99 + $7.50 shipping in the US. Ships worldwide. Ends Mar-15-2007 16:53:00 PDT. No affiliation. William <wm_walsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1173811276.300597.252150@30g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Here's another one. Artist Graphics Winsprint 1000i. > > http://search.ebay.com/220090432947 > > Wish it did high color, but it's got some serious horsepower in the > resolution department. I've never run it past 1280x1024, but it looks > to be capable of 256 colors at 1600x1200 resolution with a 75Hz > vertical refresh rate. It's also quite fast. It is *not* a dual head > adapter, however. The second connector takes a display passthrough > from your base video card. A strai...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 80 386 OS/2 SCSI Keyboard Mouse PS/2 TV
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220111146098 Starting bid: US $10.00 End time: May-15-07 08:07:28 PDT (4 days 19 hours) Shipping costs: US $55.00 Ships to: United States Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States This is a working PS/2 system with everything except the VGA monitor: PS/2 8580 386 with 120MB SCSI Hard Drive and Floppy Disk, 12MB RAM) IBM Model M keyboard (which is new) and mouse (original) IBM PS/2 TV Unit with power supply. A rare option, allows for viewing and tuning TV PIP on the desktop. OS/2 is installed on the machine (and works). Also includes an unopened copy of OS/2 Warp. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 L40 SX PS-2 Vintage Computer
L40SX are always interesting... http://search.ebay.com/320196297042 Starting bid of $39.95. $25.00 shipping and gouging to the US only. Located in Dallas, TX USA. Ends Dec-20-07, 15:04:25 PST (3 days, 5 five hours). Money order, cashier's check, credit card, PayPal, 14 day hold on personal checks. Item is for sale outside of eBay as well (is that allowed?) and the listing may end if it isn't bid on. No affiliation. William ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 70 386 Desktop/Monitor / Orig IBM Disks+
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Desktop-Monitor-Orig-IBM-Disks_W0QQitemZ320001240757QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Jul-02-06 09:15:29 PDT IBM PS/2 Model 70 Desktop (Type 8570) with IBM VGA Monitor (Type 8513001) Specifications: * CPU: Intel 80386 16 MHz * Internal memory: 1 MB * Hard-drive: 60 MB * Floppy drive: 1.44 MB * Expansion slots: 3-MC (Micro Channel) Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Desktop-Monitor-Orig-IBM-Disks_W0QQitemZ320001240757QQihZ011QQcate...

Auction: IBM P70 386 Portable Computer *Vintage* (8573-121)
http://search.ebay.com/290214820717 End time: Mar-22-08 19:32:57 PDT Kaa-lee-fonia ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 55 386 DOS Computer
http://search.ebay.com/230097876674 End time: Mar-03-07 19:44:18 PST Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, isn't it a 386SX? Hi! > Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, > isn't it a 386SX? Louis, are you saying that your knowledge of the 55SX is lacking? For the most produced PS/2 ever, that is simply not excusable. Taking a page from your book...you have been (very) BAD and you must be PUNISHED. :-) Yes, it's a 386SX. There also exist IBM planars with a Cyrix 486SRx2 and Reply-planar based systems. I've had the former and presently own one of the latter. These have a badge that says "55SX 486". William William, sometimes being punished is fun. wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi! > >> Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, >> isn't it a 386SX? > > Louis, are you saying that your knowledge of the 55SX is lacking? > > For the most produced PS/2 ever, that is simply not excusable. Taking > a page from your book...you have been (very) BAD and you must be > PUNISHED. :-) > > Yes, it's a 386SX. There also exist IBM planars with a Cyrix 486SRx2 > and Reply-planar based systems. I've had the former and presently own > one of the latter. These have a badge that says "55SX 486". > > William > ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Microchannel MCA Model 60 Memory
http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Microchannel-MCA-Model-60-Memory_W0QQitemZ8706674798QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Did the Model 60 have the same kind of memory as the Model 80? A plug in board? I thought the Model 60 had SIMM chips. BTW, I have a couple of those SIMM chips if anyone needs them. If so, are they interchangeable? It looks like this auction is for 2 computers' worth of memory - 4 boards. Dan Hi! > Did the Model 60 have the same kind of memory as the Model 80? A plug > in board? I thought the Model 60 had SIMM chips. No. ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 95 XP MCA Computer
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-95-XP-MCA-Computer_W0QQitemZ8787712328QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: 12 hours 16 mins Item location: Smyrna, Delaware Apr-02-06 19:37:59 PDT Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-95-XP-MCA-Computer_W0QQitemZ8787712328QQcategoryZ74946QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > End time: 12 hours 16 mins > > Item location: Smyrna, Delaware This seller also has various 95 goodies. IBM PS/2 Model 95 XP MCA Computer Parts http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-M...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MCA Microchannel Model95 Squirrel Fan Assembly
Squirrel is such a fun word, even if the ones in my kitchen roof aren't very entertaining... Seriously, though... http://search.ebay.com/290119248457 Ends May-26-2007, 21:44:33 PDT. Starting bid of $0.99. The seller is uniplus, and in every one of my dealings with them, I have been very pleased with what I got. Ships worldwide, located in Seattle, WA USA. No affiliation other than being a satisfied customer. William ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2, Model 70, 386 Computer WORKING!!
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Computer-WORKING_W0QQitemZ8763017206QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 16:00:00 PST 8570-E61 Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Computer-WORKING_W0QQitemZ8763017206QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > Ends Feb-16-06 16:00:00 PST > 8570-E61 Looks like he's got a couple of pictures swapped between this auction and the 50Z he's also selling. > Looks like he's got a couple of pictures swapped between this auction > and the 50Z...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Memory Expansion New in Box MCA Microchannel !
Time to push some of this MI5 Victim crap down... (which reminds me, gotta revise my filters a bit...) ATD brand...never heard of it. Have we got the ADF? http://search.ebay.com/200183162008 Ends in 11 hours, ~30 minutes. Located in Auburn, WA USA. Ships worldwide. PayPal, MO, CC, personal check. No affiliation. William ...

Web resources about - Auction: [one very sad looking] IBM PS/2 portable computer Microchannel MCA P70 386 - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Stretchable Loudspeaker using Liquid Metal Microchannel
Considering the various applications of wearable and bio-implantable devices, it is desirable to realize stretchable acoustic devices for body-attached ...

Mixing liquid in microchannels: How to cut a vortex into slices
A group of physicists came up with a way to stir up a liquid in a microchannel. Physicists managed to find a sophisticated solution to the problem ...

Creating microchannels with a 3-D printer
Bionanotechnologists from Wageningen University have developed a new, inexpensive way to make microfluidic devices without using costly materials ...

Mass spectrometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is used for determining masses of particles, for determining the elemental composition of a sample or molecule , and for elucidating the chemical ...

Free Geek Vancouver Volunteer Blog
Hi all, I've wanted to document the technical side of some hardware hacking for quite a while. Here it is, continuing from the less-nerdy first ...

E- Computer, Telephony and Electronics Glossary and Dictionary
Computer, Telephony and Electronics Glossary and Dictionary - CSGNetwork.Com's award winning online glossary of computer, telephony and electronics ...

Sara Godfrey « Electronics Cooling Magazine – Focused on Thermal Management, TIMs, Fans, Heat Sinks ...
Author Archive for Sara Godfrey An introduction to thermoelectric coolers September 1st, 1996 Figure 1: Cross Section of a Typical TECouple Introduction ...

IBM deploys hot-water cooled supercomputer
... water is pumped in one side of the blade, circulates throughout the system, and is pumped out. The difference, according to IBM, are the microchannels ...

This Sci-Fi Touchscreen Can Give The iPhone Real Buttons
Most of us have adjusted to life with touchscreens. They lack tactile feedback, the rubber nubs that enable thoughtless use of our television ...

Why a Sperm Cell Is Like a Roomba
A sperm cell, much like an expensive robotic vacuum cleaner, is a minimally intelligent body on a mission. Both the Roomba and the male gamete ...

Resources last updated: 3/2/2016 9:45:08 PM