f



Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer (Merry olde England, where are the heary yeomen of yore?)

 >http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-P70-386-Portable-Computer_W0QQitemZ8725479944QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
Ends Nov-28-05 10:51:20 PST

Ferndown, United Kingdom
0
Louis
11/19/2005 2:13:12 PM
comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware 10363 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

0 Replies
422 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 48

Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Auction: VINTAGE IBM PS2 PS/2 MODEL 70 PC COMPUTER
>http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-PS2-PS-2-MODEL-70-PC-COMPUTER-CLEAN-386_W0QQitemZ5105726548QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Oct-02-05 19:26:06 PDT -- Reply to ohland@charter.net On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:05:07 -0500, Louis Ohland <nullnvoid@charter.net> wrote: >> http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-PS2-PS-2-MODEL-70-PC-COMPUTER-CLEAN-386_W0QQitemZ5105726548QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > Ends Oct-02-05 19:26:06 PDT This thing won't run an OS/2 1.0, 1.1 would it? It requires a 286? If so guess I'll be waiting for another 50Z to bubble up. :\ --Daniel Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%205105726548 I think it becomes obvious when a person looking at the listing also has one of those coffee cans (look in the picture background) that he has *far too much stuff*. Otherwise a very nice looking computer. I find the dual floppy setup especially handy. William On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:51:00 -0500, William R. Walsh <newgroups1@nojunquemail.walshcomptech.com> wrote: > Hi! > >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=%205105726548 > > I think it becomes obvious when a person looking at the listing also has one > of those coffee cans (look in the picture background) that he has *far too > much stuff*. > > Otherwise a very nice looking computer. I find the dual floppy setup > especially handy. > > William...

IBM PS2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-Model-P70-386-Portable-Computer_W0QQitemZ5238028463QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-09-05 15:14:15 PDT full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has pockets and file space Wow. The case has built in storage! -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi Louis, > full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has > pockets and file space. Wow. The case has built in storage! Standard Hartmann (which almost needs it's own entry on your pages) leather case for the P70. There is also the nylon model with leather trim. Wandt more pictures of each? David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Auction: VINTAGE! IBM P70/386 PORTABLE, PS-2 Still Working
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170114424920 Starting bid: US $9.99 End time: May-28-07 11:22:32 PDT (6 days 22 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Rochester, New York, United States Processor: Pentium 70 Memory: 12MBytes RAM Hard Drive: 120MBytes Screen: 10.5" Networking: Modem - Not Tested Connections: 2 Serial, 1 Parallel, 1 VGA Main Drive: Floppy Type: 8573-121 Battery: N/A AC Adaptor: STANDARD POWER CORD Operating System: NOT INCLUDED No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Wow - a Pentium P70. "JWR" <jadoei@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170114424920 > >Starting bid: US $9.99 >End time: May-28-07 11:22:32 PDT (6 days 22 hours) >Ships to: United States >Item location: Rochester, New York, United States > >Processor: Pentium 70 >Memory: 12MBytes RAM >Hard Drive: 120MBytes >Screen: 10.5" >Networking: Modem - Not Tested >Connections: 2 Serial, 1 Parallel, 1 VGA >Main Drive: Floppy >Type: 8573-121 >Battery: N/A >AC Adaptor: STANDARD POWER CORD >Operating System: NOT INCLUDED > > >No affiliation "Barovelli" <barovelli@barovelli.com> schr...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2, Model 70, 386 Computer WORKING!!
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Computer-WORKING_W0QQitemZ8763017206QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-16-06 16:00:00 PST 8570-E61 Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Computer-WORKING_W0QQitemZ8763017206QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > Ends Feb-16-06 16:00:00 PST > 8570-E61 Looks like he's got a couple of pictures swapped between this auction and the 50Z he's also selling. > Looks like he's got a couple of pictures swapped between this auction > and the 50Z he's also selling. I don't think so. Every pictures belong to each system. Screen images are different. Inner views are also different. There are 3x 16bit slots on 50Z plannere while 2x 32bit and 1x 16bit slots are on 89570-E. HD interface risers are also different. See each HDs how they sit on the deck. FCC ID on the labels are differrent too. Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8763017206 (David, what's the word on your link shortener?) Now that's interesting...either someone has been diddling with the machine's planar, or that's a 16MHz "short board". I've heard of such a creation, but I don't know if it exists or not. I don't suppose anyone here would have an 8570-E61 with the proper 16MHz planar. The flood ate the CMOS circuitry on mine, and I'd really like to have another. ...

Auction: Vintage IBM Portable Computer PS2 P70/386 PLASMA SCREEN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330122615225 Starting bid: US $19.99 End time: May-27-07 17:57:18 PDT (6 days 16 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Edgewater, Maryland, United States 8573-121 No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: Vintage Portable Bag for IBM PS/2 Model 30 Computer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270104098413 End time: Mar-31-07 18:11:19 PDT (4 days 4 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: St Andrews West, Ontario, Canada Description: This IBM Portable bag has an outside pockets for the keyboard, 3 large inside pockets and smaller pockets for software and the like. It has 4 casters on the bottom, 2 carry handles on the sides and "dog leash" for pulling on the back. It has 2 zippers and velcro strips to keep it closed. There are small light stains in areas about the outside of the bag. This bag was for a Model 30, but may fit others. No affiliation Remember: it's the bag that's portable, not the model 30 ...... -- Jelte The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: Vintage IBM P70 portable computer- 386/2 MB RAM plasma
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120123101677 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-27-07 20:52:06 PDT (6 days 19 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: Central NJ, United States Vintage early classic IBM P70 computer. I think this has a 386 processor and 2 megs of RAM. I think it runs at about 20 MHz and the hard drive is 20 megs but not positive. I played around with it for a while and it appears to be in very good shape however I could not get the floppy drive to work. The floppy says 1.44 Meg on it so I believe it is a standard replacement. All the keys are working, hard drive does not show any errors. Display is actually a monochrome plasma display is clear easy to read. Cosmetically it shows very little wear and is pretty clean. A modem and an ethernet card are installed in the standard ISA slots. Boots to Windows 3.1 or DOS and operating system is working well.. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PC PS/2 Model 35 SX 386 Computer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230208265679 Current bid: US $11.00 End time: Jan-06-08 10:41:45 PST (2 days 22 hours) Ships to: United States, Canada Item location: Pearland, Texas, United States Model-Type: IBM PS/2 Model 35 SX 8535-043 Processor: Intel 386SX 20Mhz Video: VGA RAM: 6MB Hard Drive: IDE 40MB Floppy Drive: 1.44MB Expansion Bus: ISA (0 slots available) 1. Network Adapter: Token Ring 16/4 2. Modem: 2400 baud 3. Serial Communications Card Operating System: IBM DOS 5.00 No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: [one very sad looking] IBM PS/2 portable computer Microchannel MCA P70 386
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130110081094 Starting bid: US $20.00 End time: May-12-07 09:27:08 PDT (6 days 19 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: Dallas, TX, United States No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com On May 5, 4:46 pm, "JWR" <jad...@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote: > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130110081094 > > Starting bid: US $20.00 > End time: May-12-07 09:27:08 PDT (6 days 19 hours) > Ships to: Worldwide > Item location: Dallas, TX, United States > > No affiliation > > -- > Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki > The information contained in this post is copyright the poster > and specifically may not be published in, or used by > http://www.jlaforums.com Hi Jelte...... I just emailed the guy to find out what the rest of the machine looks like. I have a parts machine I got several years ago that has a perfect keyboard...... Maybe I can make a happy P70 out of 2 unhappy ones.....:-) CT the Fixemupper On 5 May 2007 15:05:48 -0700, "Tim Knight/CT" <msgtknight@gmail.com> wrote: >On May 5, 4:46 pm, "JWR" <jad...@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote: >> http://cgi.ebay.c...

Auction: Vintage 386 IBM PS/2 Model 35 SX Computer MT: 8535-3T3
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-386-IBM-PS-2-Model-35-SX-Computer-MT-8535-3T3_W0QQitemZ8818580571QQihZ005QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: 23 hours 43 mins ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 35 SX 386 4Mo SCSI *very rare* Let's Go, Canada!
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-35-SX-386-4Mo-SCSI-very-rare_W0QQitemZ200079463930QQihZ010QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-19-07 04:39:10 PST shipping to USA 80$us Canada: 70$us (heavy) (Qu�bec 60$us) Reminds me of Pretty Costly Shipping out of Pennsylvania. ...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 76 486 #2
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-17-07 02:21:06 PST S&H may not be to your tastes. Item in Connecticut. Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > End time: Feb-17-07 02:21:06 PST > > S&H may not be to your tastes. Item in Connecticut. Louis: You dropped your copyright notice from http://ps-2.kev009.com: 8081/ohlandl/. Was that intentional? Wikipedia references your site. FYI Dan the K Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > End time: Feb-17-07 02:21:06 PST > > S&H may not be to your tastes. Item in Connecticut. Louis: You dropped your copyright notice from http://ps-2.kev009.com: 8081/ohlandl/. Was that intentional? Wikipedia references your site. FYI Dan the K There is nothing intentional as fair as I'm concerned. Where is the void, that I may throw myself into it? Copyright notice or not, I still have my rights to the Ardent-Tool. One day, I might exercise them. Why, I dunno. Dan-the K wrote: > Louis Ohland wrote: >> <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330087229483QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 486 #2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134708152 BIN price: US $95.00 or Best Offer Immediate payment required Shipping costs: US $48.00 US Postal Service Parcel Post� Ships to: United States Item location: Broad Brook, CT, United States Collectible IBM PS2 computer Model 90 in good working condition and appearance for its age. This seller also has on offer (sorry, no pictures): Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 30 286 Computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134925861 Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 30 286 Computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134707022 Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 386 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134707914 Rare Vintage IBM Personal System 2 Model 50Z ( PS2 ) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134716866 Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 56 SLC (8556-055) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134717660 Rare Vintage IBM PS2 Model 78 486 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200134719338 No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Hi Jelte ! "JWR" <jadoei@nospam.speedlinq.nl> wrote in message > Rare Vintage IBM PS2 Model 78 486 > http://cgi.ebay.com/w...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 56 SX Type: 8556 Computer #2
>http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-56-SX-Type-8556-Computer_W0QQitemZ8763178274QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Feb-14-06 18:32:36 PST Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 56 SX Type: 8556 Computer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8763178274 End time: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 at 6:32:36 PM Pacific Standard Time Already commented before the system was relisted that it lacks RAM & has a 386SLC, 486SLC2, or 486SLC3 upgrade daughtercard. David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 80 386 OS/2 SCSI Keyboard Mouse PS/2 TV
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220111146098 Starting bid: US $10.00 End time: May-15-07 08:07:28 PDT (4 days 19 hours) Shipping costs: US $55.00 Ships to: United States Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States This is a working PS/2 system with everything except the VGA monitor: PS/2 8580 386 with 120MB SCSI Hard Drive and Floppy Disk, 12MB RAM) IBM Model M keyboard (which is new) and mouse (original) IBM PS/2 TV Unit with power supply. A rare option, allows for viewing and tuning TV PIP on the desktop. OS/2 is installed on the machine (and works). Also includes an unopened copy of OS/2 Warp. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 L40 SX PS-2 Vintage Computer
L40SX are always interesting... http://search.ebay.com/320196297042 Starting bid of $39.95. $25.00 shipping and gouging to the US only. Located in Dallas, TX USA. Ends Dec-20-07, 15:04:25 PST (3 days, 5 five hours). Money order, cashier's check, credit card, PayPal, 14 day hold on personal checks. Item is for sale outside of eBay as well (is that allowed?) and the listing may end if it isn't bid on. No affiliation. William ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 70 386 Desktop/Monitor / Orig IBM Disks+
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Desktop-Monitor-Orig-IBM-Disks_W0QQitemZ320001240757QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Jul-02-06 09:15:29 PDT IBM PS/2 Model 70 Desktop (Type 8570) with IBM VGA Monitor (Type 8513001) Specifications: * CPU: Intel 80386 16 MHz * Internal memory: 1 MB * Hard-drive: 60 MB * Floppy drive: 1.44 MB * Expansion slots: 3-MC (Micro Channel) Louis Ohland wrote: > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-Model-70-386-Desktop-Monitor-Orig-IBM-Disks_W0QQitemZ320001240757QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > > End time: Jul-02-06 09:15:29 PDT > > IBM PS/2 Model 70 Desktop (Type 8570) with IBM VGA Monitor (Type > 8513001) Specifications: > > * CPU: Intel 80386 16 MHz > * Internal memory: 1 MB > * Hard-drive: 60 MB > * Floppy drive: 1.44 MB > * Expansion slots: 3-MC (Micro Channel) Hmmm, if I knew I be driving by the 'Center of the Earth', I'd bid on it. Jim Hall wrote: > Hmmm, if I knew I be driving by the 'Center of the Earth', I'd bid on it. I've got my eyes on it. Been looking for a good 70 for a while. --Daniel ...

Auction: IBM P70 386 Portable Computer *Vintage* (8573-121)
http://search.ebay.com/290214820717 End time: Mar-22-08 19:32:57 PDT Kaa-lee-fonia ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 55 386 DOS Computer
http://search.ebay.com/230097876674 End time: Mar-03-07 19:44:18 PST Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, isn't it a 386SX? Hi! > Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, > isn't it a 386SX? Louis, are you saying that your knowledge of the 55SX is lacking? For the most produced PS/2 ever, that is simply not excusable. Taking a page from your book...you have been (very) BAD and you must be PUNISHED. :-) Yes, it's a 386SX. There also exist IBM planars with a Cyrix 486SRx2 and Reply-planar based systems. I've had the former and presently own one of the latter. These have a badge that says "55SX 486". William William, sometimes being punished is fun. wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi! > >> Another system from Raryl. He calls it a 386. IIRC, >> isn't it a 386SX? > > Louis, are you saying that your knowledge of the 55SX is lacking? > > For the most produced PS/2 ever, that is simply not excusable. Taking > a page from your book...you have been (very) BAD and you must be > PUNISHED. :-) > > Yes, it's a 386SX. There also exist IBM planars with a Cyrix 486SRx2 > and Reply-planar based systems. I've had the former and presently own > one of the latter. These have a badge that says "55SX 486". > > William > ...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 77 486
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-77-486_W0QQitemZ330083978606QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-09-07 01:04:05 PST Bermuda or Lacuna? Item in Connecticut. S&H is 48$ Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-77-486_W0QQitemZ330083978606QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > > End time: Feb-09-07 01:04:05 PST > > Bermuda or Lacuna? ...

Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 76 486
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330083977007QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Feb-09-07 00:59:34 PST No idea of Bermuda or Lacuna Item in Connecticut. S&H is 48$ Louis Ohland wrote: > <http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-IBM-PS-2-Model-76-486_W0QQitemZ330083977007QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> > > End time: Feb-09-07 00:59:34 PST > > No idea of Bermuda or Lacuna ...

Auction: IBM Model 70 386 Laptop Computer Vintage Rare Collector
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Model-70-386-Laptop-Computer-Vintage-Rare-Collector_W0QQitemZ6802017336QQcategoryZ42202QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-18-05 18:14:11 PDT Carry bag -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6802017336 > Carry bag Sometimes I am just amazed by what happens on eBay. I was outbid on a Model 95 and just recently on a lowly Model 56...both of which are probably much more common than a P70/75. Yet I won this auction without the slightest fight...absolutely amazing. It should be interesting to see how well the carrying case works. William Hi William, > ...It should be interesting to see how well the carrying case works. This is the standard Hartmann nylon and leather case for the P70. The other (I remember a listing a couple of weeks ago with one) is all leather. I think I just have one strap for one of each here. David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MODEL 8590-OH9, MICROCHANNEL, COMPUTER,VINTAGE
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8590-OH9-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ8713664375QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Oct-31-05 10:24:25 PST I think it's that wooden shoe out in Kali-fornia.... it sure is, i got a splinter Jerry -- Brought to you from a COMPAQ PROLIANT 3000, check out www.jerrysmicro.com "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:PGr7f.19830$E17.6582@fe03.lga... > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8590-OH9-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W 0QQitemZ8713664375QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > Ends Oct-31-05 10:24:25 PST > > I think it's that wooden shoe out in Kali-fornia.... Hi! Would love to have an *85*90, but I'm tired of the eBay game at the moment. Wish it had a "buy it now". Jerry, does this thing have the artifact DBA ESDI connectors at the front of the planar, or just the solder spots? William The -OG9 that I had came with solder pads, IIRC. Hi, Only has the solder spots, no connector. Jerry -- Brought to you from a COMPAQ PROLIANT 3000, check out www.jerrysmicro.com <wm_walsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1130265495.949113.161140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi! > > Would love to have an *85*90, but I'm tired of the eBay game at the > moment. Wish it had a "buy it now". > > Jerry, does this thing have the artifact DBA ESDI connectors at the &g...

Auction: IBM PS/2 MODEL 8556-049, MICROCHANNEL, COMPUTER,VINTAGE
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8556-049-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ5243355480QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-22-05 11:04:20 PDT Shipping from Anaheim, CA to Beloit, WI US Postal Service Parcel Post $26.78 Knowing what bricks the 56/76 models are, this isn't too bad. YMMV. -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Oh, hell. It's Jerry. The wooden shoe wonder out there on the left coast. Jerry, any more RAID stuff? The stuff I got from you about two years ago was primo. Louis Ohland wrote: > > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-8556-049-MICROCHANNEL-COMPUTER-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ5243355480QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< > Ends Sep-22-05 11:04:20 PDT > > Shipping from Anaheim, CA to Beloit, WI > US Postal Service Parcel Post $26.78 > > Knowing what bricks the 56/76 models are, this isn't too bad. YMMV. > > -- > Reply to ohland@charter.net -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Jerry, use lower case letters! It's easy to do. The caps lock key is on the left side. Press it down and the Caps Lock LED on the upper right of the keyboard goes out. Louis Ohland wrote: > > Oh, hell. It's Jerry. The wooden shoe wonder out there on the left > coast. > > Jerry, any more RAID stuff? The stuff I got from you about two years ago > was primo. > > Louis Ohland wrote: > > > > >http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-2-MODEL-...

Web resources about - Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer (Merry olde England, where are the heary yeomen of yore?) - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Resources last updated: 3/3/2016 7:23:58 AM