Auction: VINTAGE COMPUTER SERVICE MANUAL - IBM PERSONAL SYSTEM 2

http://search.ebay.com/260167726468
End time:	Oct-09-07 18:32:17 PDT
    -OR-
BIN

But before you rush to the keyboards, look here:
http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/books/ps-2_books.html
0
Louis

OS/2 gurus! Help with OS/2 config.sys Fwd: Trouble with a Personal System/2
Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. Config.sys has been changed. Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved things. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Trouble with a Personal System/2 Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:40:20 -0400 From: <brian@centralindianapatternandmold.com> To: <ohland@charter.net> please help . config.sys got changed os2 ibm indurstial computer-will not boot? In article <npapo.23064$qU5.8268@newsfe20.iad>, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> wrote: > Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. > > Config.sys has been changed. > > Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this > was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. > > Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved > things. 1. Boot (C-A-D). 2. Wait for "boot blob" at top left corner of the screen (a white box, and "OS/2"). 3. Press Alt-F1. 4. Select "Boot to command prompt (use original CONFIG.SYS)" option. 5. Fix the CONFIG.SYS Alternatively, boot to command prompt from the OS/2 installation diskettes. -- Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand "New interface ...

Patent: Personal computer having operating system definition file for configuring computer system
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5504904.pdf An operating system definition file (ODF) is provided for each operating system stored in a computer system. Each ODF contains a list of keywords that define the operating environment for the particular operating system. During setup, a set configuration program reads each ODF and produces a master record that specifies an ordering of non-system memory regions across all of the operating systems that coexist in the computer system, allowing non-system memory allocations to be made to regions that meet all operating system needs. A m...

Auctions for two vintage computers closing soon #2
I have eBay listings for two vintage computers that will close very soon, but there is still time to place a bid and possibly win for a very low price. One is a Gateway desktop at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4123586963 .... and the other is a Compaq portable at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4123778311 Now that it's past midnight on April 15th and the taxes are in the mail, why not take a look? ...

Shared hardware interrupt circuit for personal computers #2
5,187,781 http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html Abstract A logic circuit for allowing multiple device adapters to be connected to a single interrupt level in an interrupt level-sharing environment. The circuit provides protection of the adapters from physical damage and provides a vehicle for using certain adapters not designed for use in a level sharing environment to be used in a level sharing environment. The circuit includes means for preventing destructive current flow from one adapter to a second adapter sharing the same interrupt level. The circuit also includes means for converting the rising edge interrupt request signal to a signal useful in a level sensitive system. ...

Personal computer processor card interconnect system #2
<http://books.google.com/patents/pdf/Personal_computer_processor_card_interco.pdf?id=mOQlAAAAEBAJ&output=pdf&sig=HcHU6oEYl_gMuZR4MoAhXQcm1Yg> Processor Complex ...

Computer operating systems #2 #2
Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++, java in computers? If you want to check about that please visit http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/ George wrote: > Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++, > java in computers? > If you want to check about that please visit > http://operatingsys.blogspam.scam/ Reposting the same message under a different alias (albeit the same email address) is a pretty solid guarantee that the site in question is at best as useful as spam, and a suggestion that it is at worst a trojan-infecting danger site. I suggest t...

Computer operating systems #2 #2
Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++, java in computers? If you want to check about that please visit http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/ ...

Auction: Rare Computer NEC System 3300 MCA Bus 2010 Class 3421 #2
Little brother to 3350. Looks like 386SX on planar, 16 bit slots. http://search.ebay.com/160513839986 BIN or make offer. ...

Patent: Apparatus and method for loading a system reference diskette image from a system partition in a personal computer system
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5128995.pdf A personal computer system according to the present invention comprises a system processor, a random access memory, a read only memory, and at least one direct access storage device. A direct access storage device controller coupled between the system processor and direct access storage device includes a protection mechanism for protecting a region of the storage device. The protected region of the storage device includes a master boot record, a BIOS image and a system reference diskette image. The BIOS image includes a section know...

Vintage Apple Lisa 2 Macintosh XL complete Computer System w/software
http://greenbay.craigslist.org/sys/3697095305.html Reply t6d6d-3697095305@sale.craigslist.org Posted: 2013-04-08, 2:44PM CDT Vintage Apple Lisa 2 Macintosh XL complete Computer System w/software - $10= 00 (Luxemburg) =20 Vintage Apple Lisa 2 Macintosh XL complete Computer System w/software Keyboard, Mouse, 5 MB Profile Hard drive, Printer, and Modem The computer turns on and screen shows normal function -- see picture -- bu= t does not boot software.=20 The 5 MB Profile hard drive turns on and off and shows ready light.=20 The Modem turns on and off and shows all ready lights.=20 The printer turns on and off and shows all ready lights, has crack in plast= ic dust cover but does not affect the performance. See picture. All hardware is in good shape with no dents, scratches or yellowing. With t= he exception of the crack in dust cover of the printer. Vintage Apple Lisa 2 complete Computer System w/software Includes Keyboard, Mouse, 5 MB Profile Hard drive, Printer, and Modem=20 Lisa Computer B08B830800388 S/N A3322027 M/N 8650300 Apple 5 MB Profile Hard Drive S/N 136414 Apple Dot Matrix Printer S/N MAY 83 Hayes Smartmodem 1200- S/N 1292124249=20 Apple Mouse S/N G442M010007370 Apple Keyboard S/N 1058700 Includes system software amd the following Lisa software Manuals and Software=20 Update Lisa 2 Owners Guide Release 2.0 Apple Dot Matrix Manual Sun Lisa Macintosh XL Do-It-Yourself Guide Rapid COMM Modem users guide - US Robotic...

Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual
Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages of the manual per webpage. Should be faster to load and download than the PDF file format link: http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple%20PRODOS%20Manual/manual__apple_ii__dos%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple%20PRODOS%20Manual/manual__apple_ii__dos%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm ...

Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual
Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages of the manual per webpage. Should be faster to load and download than the PDF file format link: http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple%20PRODOS%20Manual/manual__apple_ii__dos%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Apple%20PRODOS%20Manual/manual__apple_ii__dos%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm ...

Auction: ncr mca microchannel computer 3300 vintage computer 486
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ncr-mca-microchannel-computer-3300-vintage-computer-486_W0QQitemZ300052970461QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3666QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Nov-28-06 14:37:52 PST It uses the 486DX processor card. See the LIF socket and the 128K cache connector. Hi Louis, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300052970461 > It uses the 486DX processor card. See the LIF socket and the 128K cache > connector... Man, an NCR MCA I don't have. I'd love to, but the price is a little steep for me at the moment. On a side note (maybe this is a hang...

LARGEST COMPUTER COLLECTION UP FOR AUCTION...RIGHT NOW...570+ computers #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03B2_01C5E714.CD7360A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, if you're an old computer collector I'm sure you'll be interested in the = (probably) largest old computer sale EVER. Over 570 old home computers = are up for auction at www.mo5.com/dimitrisales/ All you need to do is register (it's free and done in 20 secs) and then = you can start bidding. If you want to have a look at what's up for = auction without registering, that'...

Vintage Computers #2
Hi, I moved to a smaller home (the end of last year) and am liquidating most of my collection of working vintage computers and classic game consoles (http://stores.ebay.com/AmericanAuctionGallery) I am slow at getting it posted on eBay but you can drop me a line if you have a special interest in any of the following; IBM PS/2, PC, PCjr, XT, AT , ATARI 600, 800, 1200, 2600, 7800, 5600, TANDY 1000, 1200, COMMODORE PET, VIC20, C-64, C-128, KAYPRO II, IV, APPLE II, IIe, IIplus, IIgs, MAC 128, 512, Plus, SE, Classic, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TI, RADIO SHACK plus various models from INTELLIVISION...

manual for Marine Navigation Library version 2.2 by Applied Programing Systems
Interested to barter for manual. Thanks E D ...

1 computer, 2 hard drives, 2 Systems 10.3.3
Is it a problem to run 2 independent dos system (10.3.3) on one computer (TiBook G4)? One on the internal drive, and another on the external hard drive. I'd like to investigate "GarageBand", but my Tibook has a 10 gig hardrive, and I'd like to keep free 2 gigs, GB is way to large for my computer, close to 3 gigs. Thus if I could switch startup systems, I could play with GarageBand, without messing up the complete system. Thanks in advance, Duane in Hillman In article <BCC1991D.F628%dhowe@nospambrainerd.net>, D Howe <dhowe@nospambrainerd.net> wrote: > I...

Vintage Computer Auction
Vintage Computer Auction Hi, I moved to a smaller home (the end of last year) and am still liquidating part of my collection that I no longer have space to display on eBay. I also have IBM PC, PCjr, XT and AT models I will be posting on eBay soon. Thanks again, Robert http://stores.ebay.com/AmericanAuctionGallery Pictures of the computers would be nice and so would some more realistic prices on some things. William > Pictures of the computers would be nice Especially of the model 78 . . See also thread "Auction: Rare Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 90 XP 486" d.d. July 29. -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com On Aug 6, 2:50 am, "William R. Walsh" <newsgrou...@idontwantjunqueemail.walshcomptech.com> wrote: > Pictures of the computers would be nice and so would some more realistic > prices on some things. Yep... asking price is too high, shipping charges are inflated, no pictures but we are "assured" that the computers are in "good condition" -- what's not to love about these auctions (*cough*)? Sorry, Robert, but you've activated my "scumbag seller" internal alert. Rick Ekblaw I got a one-line email from Robert this afternoon, it said, "I am sorry you don't unders...

Vintage Computers #2
Hi, I moved to a smaller home (the end of last year) and am liquidating most of my collection of working vintage computers and classic game consoles (http://stores.ebay.com/AmericanAuctionGallery) I am slow at getting it posted on eBay but you can drop me a line if you have a special interest in any of the following; IBM PS/2, PC, PCjr, XT, AT , ATARI 600, 800, 1200, 2600, 7800, 5600, TANDY 1000, 1200, COMMODORE PET, VIC20, C-64, C-128, KAYPRO II, IV, APPLE II, IIe, IIplus, IIgs, MAC 128, 512, Plus, SE, Classic, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TI, RADIO SHACK plus various models from INTELLIVISION...

CP/M 2.2 in EEPROM on my California Computer Systems/ Morrow Designs Discus
When I bought the computer in 1982, my goal was to have a computer that would boot INSTANTLY at power-up, without having to always insert a CP/M system disk and WAIT....... I bought an SSM PB1 EEPROM programmer board and installed a revised CBIOS in the Morrow Designs Disk Jockey and Mult I/O board EEPROM sockets, and CP/M 2.2 in the 4 EEPROM sockets on the SSM PB1.I guess I knew what I was doing back then... Please view my computer at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5197603301&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT and more pictures at: http://www.koko31.8m.com/...

Cell Processor for Military Hardware
The Cell Processor, designed by Sony Toshiba IBM mainly for the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system (a glorified videogame console) is being used in another military application http://www.mc.com/images/products/PowerBlock-200c_tn.jpg http://www.mc.com/images/products/PowerBlock-220c-humvee_tn.jpg Mercury Computer Systems Introduces the First Rugged Cell BE Processor-Based Computer - the PowerBlock 200 Unprecedented Processing Density to Propel Digital Battlefield Applications from the Research Laboratory to Networked Land-Mobile Vehicles LONG BEACH, Calif., Jan. 16 /PRNewswire-Fir...

computer #2 #2
A computer is a machine that manipulates data according to a list of instructions. The first devices that resemble modern computers date to the mid-20th century (around 1940 - 1945), although the computer concept and various machines similar to computers existed earlier. Early electronic computers were the size of a large room, consuming as much power as several hundred modern personal computers.[1] Modern computers are based on tiny integrated circuits and are millions to billions of times more capable while occupying a fraction of the space. [2] Today, simple computers may be made small eno...

onsite Computer hardware repairs & troubleshooting services, computer upgrades, Anaheim Hills, brea, orange country
Computer hardware pc repair services company, onsite computer maintenance support, troubleshooting services center, technical support help for home and business. Expert technician for problems solving like Laptop, printer equipment, network parts. Call shop at sacntech.com Anaheim Hills - California ...

ANN: Releases 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 of TclWS (Web Services for Tcl)
Announcing releases 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 of TclWS (Web Services for Tcl). They are available at http://core.tcl.tk/tclws -- +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC | | Email: Gerald.Lester@kng-consulting.net | +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ ...

Solution manual to Computer Networks A Systems Approach 3ed by Larry L. Peterson & Bruce S. Davie solutions manual
Solution manual solutions manual solution manual intructor manual I am a solutions manual collector. All solutions manual in soft copy that mean in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF ) format. if you want any book not just solutions just contact me. To get the solution manual you want, please send message to hotsolution@msn.com =EF=BC=8Chotsolution (at)msn.com=EF=BC=8C replace (at) = to @, please email to me . (To search click in keyboard Ctrl+F) Solution manual to Computer Architecture A Quantitative Approach, 4th Edition, 2006 by John L. Hennessy, David A. Patterson Solution manual to Database...

Web resources about - Auction: VINTAGE COMPUTER SERVICE MANUAL - IBM PERSONAL SYSTEM 2 - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware