Auction: Vintage ibm microchannel ps2 server 500 raid computer

http://search.ebay.com/270670057784
Dec 01, 201005:53:24 PST or BIN

OK, dwellers in the cellar, fish or cut bait. All this whining on
scrapping systems. Not, no complex or drives. Pickup, only.

Do you want some cheese with that whine?
0
Louis

"It will not come with the processor card or hard drives but guaranteed to
play"

Play what??

--
Jelte,
Admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki

"Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht
> http://search.ebay.com/270670057784
> Dec 01, 201005:53:24 PST or BIN
>
> OK, dwellers in the cellar, fish or cut bait. All this whining on
> scrapping systems. Not, no complex or drives. Pickup, only.
>

> Do you want some cheese with that whine?

0
JWR
11/26/2010 7:33:23 PM
Il Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:33:23 +0100, JWR ha scritto:

> "It will not come with the processor card or hard drives but guaranteed
> to play"
>
> Play what??

The "fill-it" game :)
0
supervinx
11/26/2010 10:03:36 PM
Dwellers in the cellar ?

Hmmmmmm..........shurley, you must be referring to others. ( which I know
you are. )

You don't want to make the BODADC mad.

bobwatts
EartH/KlaXXoN

"Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message
> http://search.ebay.com/270670057784
> Dec 01, 201005:53:24 PST or BIN
>
> OK, dwellers in the cellar, fish or cut bait. All this whining on
> scrapping systems. Not, no complex or drives. Pickup, only.
>

> Do you want some cheese with that whine?

0
Robert
11/26/2010 11:36:04 PM
JWR wrote:

> Play what??

Isn't it obvious?

Play dead, of course.

Are you guys so jaded that you miss even the simplest jokes? Been
playing "straight man" for Loopin' Louie for too long? Or has the new
world order got everyone all glum?

0
Dr
11/27/2010 5:27:08 AM
Robert E. Watts wrote:
> Dwellers in the cellar ?
>
> Hmmmmmm..........shurley, you must be referring to others. ( which I know
> you are. )
>
> You don't want to make the BODADC mad.
>
> bobwatts
> EartH/KlaXXoN

Good to see you back, Mr. Watts. Did you see Stana on that awful talk
show a few nights ago?  Ooh-pah....

0
Dr
11/27/2010 5:30:42 AM
"Dr. Jim" <jshorney.hates.spam@inebraska.com> wrote in message

> Good to see you back, Mr. Watts. Did you see Stana on that awful talk show
> a few nights ago?  Ooh-pah....

Had to settle a few issues back home. The carnage was magnificent.

Sadly, I missed Stana. Knew nothing about this "talk show" thingy. However,
if I *had* known about it, I would of course have worn my ogle goggles ( 5D
naturally ) and turned the sound down.

I know. How  about a show starring Grace, Stana, and Amanda.

Caslteuary 50

bob

0
Robert
11/27/2010 11:30:33 AM
Robert E. Watts wrote:
> I know. How  about a show starring Grace, Stana, and Amanda.
>
> Caslteuary 50

Dammit.

That ultimately force me to go out and purchase the biggest UltraDef
TeeVid on the galactic market.

I wandt them all.

-Jim (distracted....)

0
Dr
11/27/2010 6:06:21 PM
Louis Ohland wrote:
> http://search.ebay.com/270670057784
> Dec 01, 201005:53:24 PST or BIN

The savvy eBayer will note that this auction is a repeat of the action
from roughly a week ago.  Since it's the same Binghamton/Kirkwood
location, just a few miles from me, I can act as a pickup proxy,
especially if you only want certain parts (for example, the power
supply) to keep shipping costs more "reasonable".

Rick Ekblaw
0
Rick
11/28/2010 5:54:10 PM
It is the same. I was able to cajole the seller into re-listing it.

On 11/28/2010 11:54, Rick Ekblaw wrote:
> Louis Ohland wrote:
>> http://search.ebay.com/270670057784
>> Dec 01, 201005:53:24 PST or BIN
>
> The savvy eBayer will note that this auction is a repeat of the action
> from roughly a week ago. Since it's the same Binghamton/Kirkwood
> location, just a few miles from me, I can act as a pickup proxy,
> especially if you only want certain parts (for example, the power
> supply) to keep shipping costs more "reasonable".
>
> Rick Ekblaw

0
Louis
11/28/2010 6:14:30 PM
On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:52:51 -0600, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net>
wrote:

>http://search.ebay.com/270670057784
>Dec 01, 201005:53:24 PST or BIN
>
>OK, dwellers in the cellar, fish or cut bait. All this whining on
>scrapping systems. Not, no complex or drives. Pickup, only.
>

>Do you want some cheese with that whine?

Wow some salesmanship - photo of it piled with crap, stuck in a
corner. Description is like "if it doesn't sell I don't care as I have
a clear trash can" and for someone that would otherwise trash it they
want too much for starting bid for a unit that is way heavy to ship
especially with UPS being sky high anymore and it's likelu too heavy
for USPS parcel post. An extra photo (after they take the pile of junk
off for the first) to show the interior as it will sell is a lousy 15
cents more. Geez. Hope they don't try to sell a car with that same
attitude.
0
Russ