Auction: VINTAGE IBM SYSTEM 36 COMPUTERS

<http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-IBM-SYSTEM-36-COMPUTERS_W0QQitemZ220073084081QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
End time:	Jan-25-07 11:13:54 PST

Shipping costs:
Pickup only - see item description for details
Ships to:	Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).
Item location:	Prospect, TN 38477, United States

IBM SYSTEM 36 COMPUTERS

2 IBM SYSTEM 36 TABLE TOP UNITS MODEL 5364

1 IBM PC CONSOLE FOR 5364

1 CLONE PCXT CONSOLE FOR 5364

1 IBM SYSTEM 36                                   MODEL 5363

2 DOT MATRIX PRINTERS.

ASSORTED TWINAX CABLES

Both 5364 units and consoles would IPL & operate when last tried.  They
may or may not work now.  The 5363 had a disk error and a bad power
supply when last connected.  I believe that with a power supply and disk
reload this system would operate.  I have some manuals for these units.
  I have a licensed copy of the operating system.  Condition of these
diskettes is unknown.  There is some custom written business software on
the disk drives of all three systems.

Current condition of this equipment is unknown.  you are buying them  AS
IS - WHERE IS.  Bring your truck & we (you & I) will load them.

When it is yours & with your help I will be glad to set up & attempt to
IPL the 5364 units.
0
Louis