Auction: Vintage Rare IBM AIX PS/2 Operating System Ver. 1.2.1

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rare-IBM-AIX-PS-2-Operating-System-Ver-1-2-1_W0QQitemZ220065784490QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
End time:	Jan-03-07 15:32:34 PST

Starts at 99 cents, BIN is 70$

Looks like the basic install, and a few other modules.
0
Louis

Louis Ohland wrote:
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rare-IBM-AIX-PS-2-Operating-System-Ver-1-2-1_W0QQitemZ220065784490QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
> End time:	Jan-03-07 15:32:34 PST
>
> Starts at 99 cents, BIN is 70$

OK, I put a marker bid in on it, if anyone else wants it, the next
increment will put you in the winners circle.  I think that I've
already got all of the diskettes that the seller is offering in those
nice 4-diskette binder sleeves, I'm basically bidding for the binder
(so the $70 BIN price was "right out").  I'll pass on it if anyone else
wants it.

Rick Ekblaw

0
RickE
12/28/2006 5:04:18 PM
There might be a little documentation in the binder. I have a few
enclosures in my AIX binder. Nothing earth shattering.

RickE wrote:
> Louis Ohland wrote:
>> <http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rare-IBM-AIX-PS-2-Operating-System-Ver-1-2-1_W0QQitemZ220065784490QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
>> End time:	Jan-03-07 15:32:34 PST
>>
>> Starts at 99 cents, BIN is 70$
>
> OK, I put a marker bid in on it, if anyone else wants it, the next
> increment will put you in the winners circle.  I think that I've
> already got all of the diskettes that the seller is offering in those
> nice 4-diskette binder sleeves, I'm basically bidding for the binder
> (so the $70 BIN price was "right out").  I'll pass on it if anyone else
> wants it.
>
> Rick Ekblaw

0
Louis