Bolts from the crossbow

    William, how's the crossbow coming along?
0
Louis

I still have it.

Beyond that, I've got nothing. No software, no documentation, nothing.

I've thought of putting a video up on the 'tube to see if anyone can
find repressed memories of it. Someone has to have surviving copies of
the stuff it runs SOMEWHERE.

William
0
William

Auc-tion: IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120064993053 End time: Dec-21-06 00:32:30 PST (4 days 11 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: BERTONE MOTORS, CINCINNATI, OHIO, United States No affiliation "picture may not be actual item exactly; but is of and will be a PS2 microchannel modem; picture may not be exact card, I have several to sell and they are not the same, specs are within that stated" -- Jelte ...

IBM PS2 8530
Hello everyone I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. Hard drive is dead! I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. What should I do, whether it can build up a larger and newer disk? My old drive is: WDI 325Q 72x7568 Please help! Thanks "Nano" <adriano.uvodic@st.t-com.hr> wrote in message news:j9im4c$7nk$1@ss408.t-com.hr... > I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. > Hard drive is dead! > I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. > What should I do If you cannot afford to buy a new HD you must seek a free used drive through local computer clubs. (Supposing your PC runs at 8 MHz suggests you are not currently a member of such a club.) -- Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada) First, location, location, location.... Where are you? City/State or province... Tried ebuy? On 11/11/2011 02:24 AM, Nano wrote: > Hello everyone > > I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. > Hard drive is dead! > I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. > What should I do, whether it can build up a larger and newer disk? > My old drive is: > WDI 325Q > 72x7568 > Please help! > Thanks > > Wow, those ebuy prices are... enthusiastic. Chances are that some of us have spares, but... where are you?...

Was the IBM PC Open Hardware?
On Friday 22 April 2005 20:06 DFS wrote: > And lest you forget, the PC software and hardware industry has > thrived under Windows as no other industry ever has in history. In another thread, DFS actually raises an interesting point imo. My recollection of the IBM PC is a very expensive piece of kit, which had two advantages. 1. It was IBM ("nobody ever got fired for buying IBM") 2. With the IBM name, the concept of the Personal Computer became a serious, business-thing, no longer a toy or hobbyist or niche piece of equipment. However, I have another recollection. Within ...

ToEE
Anyone know where I can buy crossbow bolts in the game? I'm just hitting the 4th level of the Temple and am dreadfully low on bolts and can't seem to find anyone that sells more than a handful. TIA! - Dave Bitstring <ybydnSdyvuqtKnCiRVn-gw@giganews.com>, from the wonderful person Dave <im@not.telling> said >Anyone know where I can buy crossbow bolts in the game? >I'm just hitting the 4th level of the Temple and am >dreadfully low on bolts and can't seem to find anyone >that sells more than a handful. TIA! None of the regular merchants, but ISTR th...

Lots of PS2 hardware for sale
For instance: Model 9595-ALG with Pentium 60 CPU card Model 77i Lots of of MCA card e.g. Etherlink III MCA Etherlink/MC 32 various token Other adapters Look at http://picasaweb.google.nl/debink/PS2Hardware for pictures Make a nice offer and it's yours Located in the Netherlands near Amsterdam Three can Spock, a 3c529-TP, a DDS-2 drive, a 3c527, an Auto TR 16/4, an H complex. How many "other adapters"? BTW, I'm across the pond. I am NOT jetting over to pick it up... debink@gmail.com wrote: > For instance: > > Model 9595-ALG with Pentium 60 CPU card > Model 77i > Lots of of MCA card > e.g. Etherlink III MCA > Etherlink/MC 32 > various token > Other adapters > > Look at http://picasaweb.google.nl/debink/PS2Hardware > for pictures > > Make a nice offer and it's yours > > Located in the Netherlands near Amsterdam ...

DLL errors: The hardware, the hardware, it's ALWAYS the hardware...
As John stated in the DLL Hell thread: "Really? How many of those links are cases of "DLL Hell'? Thats where a program replaces an existing Windows DLL with its version. All these are a bunch of links where a DLL is missing or corrupted. Its a pretty safe bet that 10.3 also will suffer from missing or corrupted files due to disk problems. As evidenced by the frequent need to trash certain programs preference files." This is the age-old "cheap unreliable hardware" argument that John always runs back to when cornered about Windows' shortcomings. Isn't it interesting that whenever Mac advocates bring up Apple's unique ability to integrate high-quality hardware and software, the Winidiots always blast Apple for not selling cheap commodity hardware? Yet whenever Windows has a problem, the Winidiots always seem to blame it on "cheap hardware." Some Winidiot always loudly trumpets the fact that "you can get PC system X down at Fry's for $499," but whenever Windows fucks up, the excuse is "well, what do you expect from a bargain basement PC?" You can't have it both ways, kids. Either cheap hardware is a benefit, or it's a curse. It's been proven that Apple's high end machines (Dual G5s) have a significant price/performance advantage over dual Xeon systems, yet Wintel lovers like to whine about how expensive Macs are. If you combine this with the fact that...

MDL apps for bolt and other hardware shapes
If someone knows of MDL apps that will provide this in a Microstation drawing please let me know. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

IBM REF DISK FOR PS2 P70
Respectfully request someone please help me. I need a your MS-DOS or OS2 machine to make me a REF Disk for the IBM PS2 P70 portable. I have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 machine. No working. Just learned I need the disk made on a MS-DOS or OS2 machine. Thanks for your assistance and patience in this matter. v/r stu3v On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 02:01:04 UTC, stu3x@yahoo.com wrote: > Respectfully request someone please help me. I need a your MS-DOS or > OS2 machine to make me a REF Disk for the IBM PS2 P70 portable. I > have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 > machine. No working. Just learned I need the disk made on a MS-DOS > or OS2 machine. Thanks for your assistance and patience in this > matter. Your disk is easily fixed. http://www.tavi.co.uk/ps2pages/refstamp.html -- The information contained in this post is copyright the poster, and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Hi! > I have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 > machine. No working. That will work--I've made countless disks of that type on Windows 2000. There are two things that definitely cause problems. The first is running the self-extracting file from a location on the system that has a long file or folder name in it. You can get around this two ways--either put the self-extractor in a place where the path tha...

FA: IBM ps2 Micro Channel Soundblaster
Greetings programs, Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster. Follow this link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5230824847 Thanks end of line "gametrader", > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? David David@IBMMuseum.com > "gametrader", > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? I would have to agree. "ps2cheese" bids so high and snipes so often, I wish I had a bunch of money just to piss him once for the many times he has sniped me. exwisdem Hi David... "David Ress" <daress@NOSPAM.donet.com> wrote in message news:daress-C2C7A7.14282116082005@news.slurp.net... > > "gametrader", > > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? > > I would have to agree. "ps2cheese" bids so high and snipes > so often, I wish I had a bunch of money just to piss him > once for the many times he has sniped me. Tell me more, I see he's not on "the Stone" and obviously doesn't respect it, despite picking up info. from here ("not cricket, y'know... Very bad f...

ps2 reference diskette-IBM ftp site down !
Hi ! Somebody knows where the ftp://ftp.pc.ibm.com/pub/pccbbs/ has gone ? Do you know if does exist a mirroring ? I need PS2 reference disks ... Thanks Found them at ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/pc/pccbbs/refdisks/ Thanks -- --==oo00O00oo==-- e-mail: supervinxATlibero.it - webmasterATsupervinx.com - musicATsupervinx.com Please, substitute '@' for AT ! Concerts page: http://www.supervinx.com/Concerts.html Main page: www.supervinx.com ...

Ebay-IBM 9595 PS2 soundcard..lol
My news server is dead so sorry if someone already listed this card. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3061421306&category=11215 ...

[OT] IBM exiting the PC hardware business
Interesting article and sign of the times as PC's move to commodity status. http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/03/technology/03ibm.html?ex=1259816400&en=c60a66b7afa86173&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland -- Phil McGuinness - Sherlock Software Phil, But who is only just coming to understand this? The NY Times reporter or IBM? The rest of us have known this for a decade now. We got out of hardware supply precisely because there is no margin to be had. Dell and others now offer a 3Ghz P4 PC with 17" LCD monitor for US 680 delivered and with XP Pro. Work that ou...

kenel sets sys clock from hardware clock??
Can anybody confirm that the kernel, itself, updates the system clock from the hardware clock when loading? (Fedora Core 4, kernel 2.6.11) Even if I eliminate the entire boot process (no init process, no rc.sysinit, no init scripts, nothing beyond the kernel and shell), when I check the system clock ("date" command) it reflects the hardware clock value shown in bios/setup. (I bypass the boot process by passing "init=/bin/bash" to the kernel via the bootloader.) rc.sysinit script is usually viewed as holding the role of applying hardware time to the system clock but its effort seems redundant since the kernel takes care of it anyway. Everybody talks about rc.sysinit setting the clock, but never a mention of the kernel's doing so. Am I interpreting my observation right? Any critiques or insights appreciated. On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:53:12 -0700, david <taihaiteki@dslextreme.com> wrote: > Can anybody confirm that the kernel, itself, updates the system clock > from the hardware clock when loading? (Fedora Core 4, kernel 2.6.11) > > Even if I eliminate the entire boot process (no init process, no > rc.sysinit, no init scripts, nothing beyond the kernel and shell), > when I check the system clock ("date" command) it reflects the > hardware clock value shown in bios/setup. (I bypass the boot process > by passing "init=/bin/bash" to the kernel via the bootloader.) > > rc.sysinit script is usually v...

How to get ECS to Report Hardware Problems to IBM?
Ok I have my clients modem configured to send ECS (at least I was able to perform SNDSRVRQS *TEST and IBM contacted us to say they received the request) . Is this all I need to have accomplished for the AS/400 to send Hardware failure requests to IBM? The box is a 9406-270 running V5R1M0. Do I need to setup Electronic Service Agent? If I do, then I have another problem. When I get to the AS/400 Service Director Activation screen it asks for a password (which I do not have). In the documentation it says to call IBM for the password. Ok, so I call IBM to get the password and they state that my client only has a Hardware Service Agreement and not a Software Service Agreement. I'm 99.9% sure my client will not want to by into a Software Agreement. Is their some other way for me to ascertain a password for AS/400 Service Director? Although, if the above configuration of ECS where I was able to send the test request is enough then I don't need anymore info. Please let me know if I have done enough or still need to do more. TIA that 1 guy Ok I solved this myself. Yes for ET (the AS/400) to phone home automatically the Service Agent must be setup. Above I mentioned that I needed an activation password and when I called IBM yesterday I made the mistake of contacting Software Support. Upon re-reading the install doc where it said to call IBM for the password, they specifically state that you need to call Hardware Support. I did and got a one day passcode for th...

Hardware error message on IBM Thinkpad 600X
On bootup I get hardware error message 08611 on my IBM Thinkpad 600X (26459 FU). Does anyone know to what hardware this message refers or where I might find out? Thanks IBM has error codes listed on their website.. ...

Hardware lever clustering for RAC/IBM Servers
Dear All, Our team is attempting to install Oracle 9i Real Application CLusters on IBM Boxes with The storage is IBM EXP 300 using SCSI Channel to connect to servers Servers are IBM X255. The operating System is Windows 2000 Advanced Server with Service Pack 3. We are unable to configure the common storage to appear to both nodes (Active-Active mode) before the RAC installation (as specified in the metalink document). This I belive is a pre-requisite for RAC. Would it be possible for anybody to provide us with a brief guideline on the OS/Hardware Front, on how to make the RAID config appear on both the boxes at the same time. At present we have to use the ipshahto.exe to takeover the resources. It is only after this that RAc can be installed. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & Regards, H.S.Anand (Oracle DBA) Accel ICIM S & S Ltd., New Delhi I am not familer with IBM products, but you have to use Cluster product like Veritas Cluster. so that you can able to present both nodes as active-active. Good Luck. hsanand13@yahoo.com (Anand) wrote in message news:<8324cc14.0312240516.71aea7ad@posting.google.com>... > Dear All, > > Our team is attempting to install Oracle 9i Real Application > CLusters on IBM Boxes with The storage is IBM EXP 300 using SCSI > Channel to connect to servers Servers are IBM X255. > > The operating System is Windows 2000 Advanced Server with Service Pack > 3. > > We are u...

Newer IBM MOUSE.SYS has problems with serial mice
While installing eCS 1.2 just yesterday (21 Feb), I found an odd problem with my serial mouse. Basically, everything worked fine except the buttons. These were ignored when using the Desktop or a subsidiary window. Opening a full screen VDOS, Win-3.1 or OS/2 window cured the bug. Mensys in *.nl agreed this was weird but said they'd heard of it before: IBM made a cods-up of the newer MOUSE.SYS and broke the support for serial mice; it seems too many people have gone over to PS/2 mice and their testing has gone lame. (IBM keep control of the source code, one learns, so only an idiot could blame this on the eCS folks.) The best fix Mensys can offer, lacking a rush of code-fixing keenness by IBM, is to see something gets done for the next installer refresh, to install the appropriate version of MOUSE.SYS. The fix in my case was to copy the MOUSE.SYS from CD:\ECS\BOOT to OS:\OS2\BOOT then reboot. All is happy now. I must say eCS, at version 1.2, is starting to leave Warp 4.52 in the dust with its general improvements. (Many are non-obvious.) And the new installer continues to be a great help. -- Andrew Stephenson Andrew Stephenson schrieb: > > While installing eCS 1.2 just yesterday (21 Feb), I found an odd > problem with my serial mouse. Basically, everything worked fine > except the buttons. These were ignored when using the Desktop or > a subsidiary window. Opening a full screen VDOS, Win-3.1 or OS/2 > window cured the bug. > ...

SYS 3175 in new IBM WEB BROWSER in Messenger ..
First trap in released new IBM WEB BROWSER in messenger. Messenger reports need to renew message base in the MOZ server for the Preferences. Asks for permission to download 500 headers max. Tell it OK, then: 06-29-2003 14:39:32 SYS3175 PID 055e TID 0001 Slot 0093 D:\OS2WEB\OS2WEB.EXE c0000005 15a4a79b P1=00000001 P2=00000000 P3=XXXXXXXX P4=XXXXXXXX EAX=00000000 EBX=00000000 ECX=0013f8fc EDX=11781a18 ESI=0013f9e0 EDI=0eef2a40 DS=0053 DSACC=f0f3 DSLIM=ffffffff ES=0053 ESACC=f0f3 ESLIM=ffffffff FS=150b FSACC=00f3 FSLIM=00000030 GS=0000 GSACC=**** GSLIM=******** CS:EIP=005b:15a4a79b CSACC=f0df CSLIM=ffffffff SS:ESP=0053:0013f8dc SSACC=f0f3 SSLIM=ffffffff EBP=0013f90c FLG=00212246 MSGDB.DLL 0001:0000a79b I have PDUMP short file if wanted .. -- --> Sleep well; OS2's still awake! ;) Mike Luther ...

RE: Hardware Comparison between SUN E6900 and IBM P570
I have experience with the p570. it is extremely scalable and powerful machine. it is definitely not a tricycle. I have this machine installed on few different customer site (mostly are using LPAR) that seems to be satisfied with its performance. AIX as an operating system is my favorite. It is very robust and can be relayed on for mission critical systems. With new version of 5.2 and 5.3 you hardly need to reboot. Even increasing/reducing filesystem size, adding removing swap are all done online. most kernel/network/nfs/vmm parameters are tuned dynamically (for most of them). AIX 5.3 give the advantage over 5.2 of micro partitioning and SMT (simultaneous multi-thread) something similar to HT in Intel where you have 2 logical CPUs per physical processor. The performance improvement is measured around 30%. Basim Chafik Senior Systems Analyst IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) 1.800.688.4895 basim.chafik@plx.com plexus (Division of BancTec) -----Original Message----- From: bozon [mailto:curtis@crowson1.com] Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:13 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Re: Hardware Comparison between SUN E6900 and IBM P570 OTO Said > > > How much "database" does each seem to support? > > Eh? > I was thinking it broad terms. For example at my last company we used a 64 way sun box E10000 at the time, to support a badly written application supporting 3000 users. The database was ...

Give away: IBM PS2 95 Servers,Australia
Hey all, I have some IBM PS2 Servers to give away,to go to a good home where they will be looked after and or used. They each have about 64mb of Ram and are 32mhz as I recall,may be wrong,they all have TokenRing adapters and SCSI drives ranging from 1.5gig to 4 gig. There is 4 of them three are in good condition all over,last time I knew they were running,but have been in storage for over 7 years and not been powered up. I bought them to run Linux on but there was never nay support for it,could never get it to boot,but they did run windows up to XP although a bit slow and OS/2 from IBM. Can possibly ship anywhere one chooses,but one will have to pay the shipping cost.They are very heavy.Think they are over 25kgs each. Would preffer they went as whole units but if one needs parts i am open to suggestions,Just need them gone and out of the way and dont want to chuck them to the tip as they seem to good for this and collectible. Jesse Robinson jesse@jesse.rockr.info Could you be any more specific as to where in the country you are? -- __ __ #_ < |\| |< _# ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

IBM PS2 P70 problems with scsi and etherlink mca card...
Hello to the group and thanks in advance to all the fans.=20 I recently decided to make some projects with p70 starting from documentati= on found in the network and for which I thank the respective owners.=20 The idea is to install win95 and "sail" with a ibm 8573-061 of 90.=20 Starting from a basic configuration working (386DX 20MHz, 8Mb RAM, 60Mb har= d disk, floppy disk adapter, Win3.1 and dos6.2), I'm trying to install a sc= si card mcs-700 (connected to a hd 1gb ibm dpes31080) and a network card 3c= 529-tp.=20 I can not try the 2 cards mca as recently purchased on the net.=20 To install the scsi card, I disconnected the old hd 60mb, the old data cabl= e, insert the card scsi mcs-700 in the riser card (16 or 32 bit) connect po= wer and data cable 50pin to 'hd ibm (set id of 0 or 1, correct?). Restart t= he computer with the reference disk (with several *. Adf) the screen remain= s black, the only light comes on the power supply. The hd turn, would seem = to look for something for a couple of seconds, but then stops. Then nothing= ram test, do not boot from the floppy or normal startup dos. No bios-error= ..=20 Not being certain that the hd or the scsi card are working, I decided to te= st the network card. When I insert the network card 3c529-tp in the riser c= ard (16 or 32 bit) and reboot the pc with the reference disk (with several = *. Adf) I get the same results as installing the scsi card With both cards get the s...

Hardware requirement for hardware in the loop
I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop simulation. I developed xpc target and real time workshop. I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing. what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN controller .......) which type and which marks is better to buy????? which cards you used in your company or Institue??? Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop? Thanks On Feb 25, 9:39 pm, omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote: > I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop > simulation. > I developed xpc targ...

Perkin-Elmer SYS 2000 PS2 SingleT4 4MEG transputer
http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/CPU/EP_Single_T4_Transputer.html Once again, this illustrates that microchannel could and did support non-intel CPUs. Hi Louis, "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht news:e8q3g.1091$yX.118@fe07.lga... > http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/CPU/EP_Single_T4_Transputer.html > > Once again, this illustrates that microchannel could and did support > non-intel CPUs. Just out of curiosity: why did you give the page about a Perkin-Elmer card the name EP_.......? Parallel-processing going so fast, things are getting backwards? ;-)) -- Jelte I thought it was Elmer-Perkin when I started the page. JWR wrote: > Hi Louis, > > "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> schreef in bericht > news:e8q3g.1091$yX.118@fe07.lga... >> http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/CPU/EP_Single_T4_Transputer.html >> >> Once again, this illustrates that microchannel could and did support >> non-intel CPUs. > > Just out of curiosity: > why did you give the page about a > Perkin-Elmer card > the name EP_.......? > > Parallel-processing going so fast, things are getting backwards? ;-)) > Hey that is ALWAYS possible with parallel IO and transputers :-) Ram ...

Web resources about - Bolts from the crossbow - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Crossbow (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crossbow is a 1987 action / adventure television series that aired on The Family Channel . The series was produced by Steven North and Richard ...

Crossbow Shoot Adventure - A Medieval Bird Hunting Challenge on the App Store on iTunes
Get Crossbow Shoot Adventure - A Medieval Bird Hunting Challenge on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pump Action Slingshot Crossbow! - YouTube
This time, The Slingshot Channel brings to you a truly revolutionary new weapon. A repeating slingshot crossbow that fires 20mm steel balls! ...

Crossbow attack leaves man with critical injuries
A man fired eight arrows from a crossbow into the home of a family member in an alleged attack that left his elderly relative critically injured. ...

Teacher killed and youth detained after 'crossbow attack' at Barcelona school
Spanish police have arrested a minor on suspicion of killing a teacher and wounding four others in an attack at a high school in Barcelona on ...

Alleged police impersonator found with crossbow and tomahawk in car at Richmond
A Richmond man who allegedly tried to pull another driver over using a red and blue strobe light has been arrested and charged with possession ...

Accused crossbow attacker denied bail
A man accused of attacking another with a crossbow and an axe has been denied bail after appearing in a NSW central coast court.

US citizen accused of travelling to Australia to kill ex-wife's husband with crossbow and axe
A US citizen is accused of flying to Australia to attempt to murder his ex-wife's husband with a crossbow.

Featherlight Folding Survival Slingshot Crossbow! - YouTube
In a survival situation, a compact, lightweight and powerful weapon is a much needed item. Slingshot crossbows are ideally suitable for the task, ...

Student with crossbow, machete kills teacher at school in Barcelona
A Spanish student reportedly armed with a crossbow and a machete killed a substitute teacher and wounded four others at a school in Barcelona, ...