Case conversion: IBM PS/2 Model 95 - kentie.net

http://kentie.net/article/ps2atx/index.htm

Though heretical, it's not bad. Also, he managed
to reverse engineer some stuff on page 5.
0
Louis

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:22:04 -0600, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net>
wrote:

>http://kentie.net/article/ps2atx/index.htm
>
>Though heretical, it's not bad. Also, he managed
>to reverse engineer some stuff on page 5.

Hmmm - me thinks the old 90 mhz Pentium is on it's way out yet retain
the case. I have plenty of sheet metal skills so this should be easy,
the mod to the op panel made easy thanks to this page.

I'd likely get zilch from it on eBay or elsewhere, just upgrade it and
enjoy it for years to come with new guts.
0
Russ
11/16/2009 12:57:27 AM
On Nov 15, 12:22 pm, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
> http://kentie.net/article/ps2atx/index.htm
>
> Though heretical, it's not bad. Also, he managed
> to reverse engineer some stuff on page 5.

Nice job.  (It needs the pedestal base, though.)
0
Dan