Did someone here try to send me an e-mail w/ attachments?

If you did, it choked out and was too big to come in.

William

0
William

Sending e-mail with attachments with the default e-mail client
Hello. I need to send e-mails with attachments under W2K using the default e-mail client. I'd like to open the e-mail aplication with the attachment to allow the user to chose the recipients. I got it working using the mailto mechanism but only for Outlook. Anybody has an idea of how to do this to work with all the e-mail clients? Thanks in advance. ...

SMTP HAs someone elses E-mails trying to send?
Hey gang, I have been working with SMTP to get it to send E-mail only. I have it working here and at our clients now. The problem I came to work Monday morning and had left the SMTP servers up on our box over the weekend and was unable to login with Client Access so I went to the Console and then WRKACTJOB and there were 2 1/2 screens of SMTP servers running trying to pump out someone elses e-mail. The addresses all looked to be from Korea. They were looping all the same requests over & over because, I'm guessing that they were trying to be resent. The message for the errant e-...

Sending save files by e-mail from one IBM i to another IBM i
Usually when you want to send a save file from one IBM i to another IBM i, you use one of the following procedures: - use FTP (but you must have access to a user profile on the receiving system) - sending the save file though PC e-mail (The sender must transfer the save file from the IBM i to the PC and possibly zip it. The receiver must unzip the save file on his PC, then transfer it to the IBM i). As you may know, MMAIL is an IBM i utility able to send and to receive e-mail messages. Besides, MMAIL features ZIP and UNZIP commands. Therefore, by installing MMAIL on the sending and on t...

the script hangs up when i try to send mail with attachments using MAIL::Sender...???
As said in the topic... when i try to send an e-mail message using Mail::Sender the script hangs up before execution of $sender -> OpenMultipart(...); don't know what to do... when i run my script without any files attached it works but with them it doesn't .... Bob OK, I've dealed with the problem by myself... It's the clue: While using Mail::Sender never manipulate $/ and $\ variables.... the script will hang up every time... BoB kenzo_@gmx.de U�ytkownik "Robert Trzaskowski" <robert@hoffmanowa.pl> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:bg9jlf$1af$1@news.onet.pl.....

how to send an e-Mail with attachment?
Please, I'm writing a program in C++ who needs to send a file using e-Mail (SMTP). In another words, I need a code, in C++ to send a email with attachment. I'm programming for Win32 with DevC++. I had search in web but I can't find something realy good. Please, where can I find an OpenSource solution to help me? Thank you. Cristiano Cristiano wrote: > Please, > > I'm writing a program in C++ who needs to send a file using e-Mail > (SMTP). In another words, I need a code, in C++ to send a email with > attachment. > > I'm programming for Win32 wit...

send e-mail and attachment
Could anyone tell me how to send e-mail and attachment (a text file) by Perl? I used codes like these: $to="takashiyyy\@yahoo.com"; $from ="anotherAdress\@yahoo.com"; $subject = "test"; $content = "this is a test"; open (MAIL, "|/usr/sbin/sendmail -t"); print MAIL "TO: $to \nFrom: $from: \n"; print MAIL "Subject: $subject \n"; print MAIL "$content \n"; close(MAIL); but how can I attache a file (text file)? thank you. takashi In article <3F8CC19B.20682F52@yahoo.com>, ty <takashiyyy@yahoo.com&...

Sending e-mail with attach
Hi all ! I have found the example that works but I don't know how to pass the name of attach. Can somebody help me ? The example: ShellExecute(NULL, "open", ; "mailto:"+cAddress+; "?subject="+cSubject+; "&body="+cBody, NULL, NULL,SW_SHOWNORMAL) By the way, I get the the message "Possibly dangerous automatic conversion STRING <-> PSZ 51440". I know to solve it but I am interesting is it realy dangerous ? Jozo www.marti.nl/cavo has a sample -- Grtz, Marc Verkade "Jo...

Sending e-mail to and receiving e-mail into Acucobol programs
I develop accounting software for timeshare resorts, membership campgrounds and comdominiums using Acucobol. These properties would like for their owners/members to be able to view their charge/payment histories on-line and, if desired, make a payment. There will be identical files on the Server and Client side and they will have to stay in sync. The way I would like to do this is to send e-mails to and from the server/client when a person's account is changed, either by a charge or payment. I would welcome any ideas/help along these lines. Thank you. Keith On 12 Aug 2003 09:55:36 -0700, ...

Device that has internet, e-mail, & e-mail attachments
I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF. Does anything like this exist? Any suggestions are highly appreciated, Harry -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Tungsten T3, Sony UX-50, Blackberry and ...

Send e-mail from AIX to external e-mail address
I would like to be able to e-mail a log file from my AIX server to an external e-mail address. I'm using the mail command and it works fine if i send a e-mail to someone on the company's exchange server, but if I try to send an e-mail to someone outside the company it says host unknown. Is there something I need to set-up to make this work? I have a similar system set-up on my NT server where I am using the open source program sendemail. It works fine and it is easy to use. It is just an executable and you can add parameters like the name of our mail relay server. Can I get a sim...

e-mail problem sending attachments
Hi I've got a rather mysterious problem. My e-mail keeps clogging up when I try to send attachments. I've tried to do it from various accounts but the same thing occurs. I've called my Internet provider and they say the problem is not related to their server or my modem. That leaves the computer itself. Where do I start to look? Is there software that might diagnose the cause? all tips and hints appreciated. best /Svante Safari 3.1 Mac Powerbook G4 OS X 10.4.11. In article <59d3048d-322b-48b5-8710-2627a853a8f1@q27g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, the.swant@gmail.com wrote: ...

Looking for an e-mail app that can send e-mail in html format
A friend of mind wants me to send e-mail to him in html format. Are there any e-mail apps that can do this? -- Regards Brian In article <1146085981391782115.254092bclark-es.co.nz@free.teranews.com>, Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote: > A friend of mind wants me to send e-mail to him in html format. Are there > any e-mail apps that can do this? Almost all of them, but there really isn't any need to do so. Keep sending mail in plain ASCII. -- All usenet users are quirky, but some are more quirky than others. Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org&...

Send an e-mail with file attachment from the AS400
We are trying to get the AS400 to send a file out from the AS400 automatically as an e-mail attachment. We have got this working, copying phyisical file member to QDLS then using SNDDST to create and send the e-mail with the attachment. Question is with traceability. We cannot find anyway of monitoring that the e-mail has been successfully created or sent? We need to know that the SNDDST has successfully sent out the e-mail and preferably that the recipient has received it. Thanks in anticipation. Martin Richards This may sound a bit simple but just send a 'CC:' (carbon copy) to ...

Sending w-mail with attachments via *nix
I know this has been asked and answered several times before but I can't seem to tease the information out of the net... I want to send an e-mail via "mail", "Mail" or "sendmail" in *nix and I want to include an attachments. Can someone give me a clue as to how to do that from within PICK/U2? Thanks in advance, Dave Here is a code snip from one of my programs. Of course you need to set your own variables. I hope this helps. I'm sure there are more elegant ways to do this. But it works. (FREC is the flat file) * * EMAIL INVOICE * EMAIL.INV: * OPEN 'MD' TO MD ELSE ERR.REC<1,-1>='CANNOT OPEN FILE "MD" ' RETURN END AM=CHAR(254) WRITE "q":AM:AM:"unix:/tmp" ON MD, "UNIX.TMP.FILE" OPEN 'UNIX.TMP.FILE' TO UNIX.TMP.FILE ELSE ERR.REC<1,1>='CANNOT OPEN FILE "UNIX.TMP.FILE (/tmp)" ' RETURN END * READ TO.EMAILS FROM FILES(1),"PS.EMAIL.LIST.INV" ELSE TO.EMAILS=DEFAULT.EMAIL END FROM.EMAIL=KPRMS(93)<111> IF FROM.EMAIL="" THEN FROM.EMAIL=DEFAULT.EMAIL KEYID = DATE():TIME():RND(9000) TEXT.MSG=COMPANY.NAME:' Invoice for ':OCONV(DATE(),"D/") BOUNDARY="unique-boundary" SUBJECT='Invoice Attached ':REC.NO MSG='' MSG = MSG:"Date: ":OCONV(DAT...

FM 7.0 Problem about sending e-mails to all e-mail addresses of my records
Hello, a problem in FM 7.0. In FM 6.0 I regularily sent an e-mail to all e-mail addresses of my records. I had a script to do this. Now in FM 7.0 the script does not longer work! It sends an e-mail tot 1 record! What has happened? Thanks Manchicourt <manchicourtNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello, a problem in FM 7.0. > > In FM 6.0 I regularily sent an e-mail to all e-mail addresses of my > records. I had a script to do this. > Now in FM 7.0 the script does not longer work! > It sends an e-mail tot 1 record! > What has happened? > > Thanks Publish your ...

Sending tons of e-mails with attachment via VO
Hi there, my costumer wants to send invoices per e-mail. In the beginning maybe 100, later a thousands of them should be sent. Each mail should get 2 pdf attached. Every 6 months this mails get out, almost at once. His provider thinks, it could run. Which possibilities do i have in VO2.8 to do this? I only know MAPI and OLE to interact with Outlook. Can i send directly to a smpt-server? Kindest regards, Joe Hi Joe, > my costumer wants to send invoices per e-mail. a requirement I here at least every month > In the beginning maybe 100, later a thousands of th...

TC Sending E-mail w/o WiFi
Hi, Is there a way to have my programs send/receive email, newsgroups, etc. via the cradle sync w/ the Tungsten C? When I select Windows RAS it won't do it. Am i missing something basic? Z Zuffy Nufankel wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to have my programs send/receive email, newsgroups, etc. > via the cradle sync w/ the Tungsten C? When I select Windows RAS it > won't do it. Am i missing something basic? > > Z Are you using Versamail? Are you using an email client it supports? -- <o><><><><><>...

INDY: How to send HTML e-mail with images and attachments
Any idea? Thanx Vladish Vladish wrote: > Any idea? Jedi itself allows it. IIRC it's in atandard actions after you install JEDI. BTW what's the difference between "pictures" and "attachments"? > Thanx > Vladish -- Michal Borsuk Advanced Call Manager - a call register and manager. Please help in testing - http://www.sitefinder.pl/acm/ Michal Borsuk wrote: > Vladish wrote: > >> Any idea? > > Jedi itself allows it. IIRC it's in atandard actions after you install > JEDI. > > BTW...

Decode this e-mail header (Apple e-mail server mac.com used to send virus link)
This material originally comes from a post made recently in can.internet.highspeed. Seems that someone was following a link in Craigslist and came across a suspect URL that was communicated via private e-mail: ----------------- Please verify this website - I could not open the "file" on separate windows machines after scanning for virii. The URL was confirmed by email. hxxp://www.multiscan.ca/warehouse_price.exe If there is a price list (as expected), please post the answer here. The original posting appeared on Craigslist under Computers (sale). If you wa...

Not Getting Any E-Mail w/Commercial Version..tried several times
I'm wondering, am I the only one who can't even GET the Dolphin Commercial to begin with? I tried using 2 different e-mail addresses, checked the validity of the connection to both, Reloaded the e-mail screen while in it...I KNOW I've done this process at least once before, years ago with a different e-mail, but still. Just wondering if I'm the only one and if it's worth pursuing trying to figure out. Both of my e-mails are attached to Google Accounts, but that still doesn't make much sense. I get everyone else's e-mail. Sheryl, > I'm wonderin...

I try to send e-mail for java but I get run time error
Hi Every One I tried to send e-mail for java code using Apache Commends Mail library 1.2 and below is my code ====================Start=================== package netscan; import org.apache.commons.mail.SimpleEmail; import org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException; import org.apache.commons.mail.*; /** * * @author salim */ public class SendMail { public static void sendEmail() { System.out.println("Function is Colled"); try { SimpleEmail email = new SimpleEmail(); System.out.println("Email Opject is Created"); e...

OT: sending e-mail w/out having to press 'Yes': ClickYes
So I have my Send-Email-to-SAS-users program tested and working and I am ready to indeed send custimized messages to 2,500+ users. Do you think I want to wear out my thumb pressing 'Yes' in response to this !@#$%^&* message? "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf, do you want to allow this?" If your answer is like mine: "No!" then join me in squinting at this ClickYes software http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/ Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov "MicroSoft is not The Answer; MicroSof...

Re: OT: sending e-mail w/out having to press 'Yes': ClickYes
I'm a squinter: http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0703B&L=sas-l&P=R7535 On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:32:58 -0400, Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) <rjf2@CDC.GOV> wrote: >So I have my Send-Email-to-SAS-users program tested and working >and I am ready to indeed send custimized messages to 2,500+ users. > >Do you think I want to wear out my thumb pressing 'Yes' >in response to this !@#$%^&* message? > >"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf, > do you want to allow this?" > >If your answer is like m...

sending e-mail to oneself (w/ sendmail 8.13.8+Sun/8.13.8)
Hello everyone, I hate to ask a basic question. But I already spent two weeks. I think I have suffered enough to post a question. I have been using Solaris 9 (SPARC) for years. My sendmail.mc with older sendmail worked okay for years. Now I updated my machine to Solaris 10, which comes with a newer version of sendmail (8.13.8). I tried my old sendmail.mc (with some tweaks) but it didn't work. So, I reverted the changes I made, one by one. Finally, I used the original sendmail.mc that comes with Solaris 10. It still didn't work. The problem I'm having is that I cannot send e-mai...

Web resources about - Did someone here try to send me an e-mail w/ attachments? - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Attachment in adults - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attachment in adults deals with the theory of attachment in adult romantic relationships. Attachment theory was extended to adult romantic relationships ...

Facebook Allowing Page Admins To ‘Refresh Share Attachment?’
Facebook appears to have given page administrators the option of refreshing links that they share in posts on their pages . continued... New ...

Chronik-Fotos - Mama Bean - Unconditional Attachment - Facebook
Graphic design students at the University of North Texas asked this inspiring mama, Monica, to be the face of their ad campaign. The campaign ...

New Facebook Messages Only Provides an Online Attachment Viewing Feature for Microsoft Docs
In another move highlighting Facebook’s strategic relationship with investor Microsoft, the company has given the established office software ...

Documents.me - Documents from remote PC, MAC, Gmail attachments, Google Drive & Dropbox Docsync for iPad ...
Get Documents.me - Documents from remote PC, MAC, Gmail attachments, Google Drive & Dropbox Docsync on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

A bullet attachment that could save lives? - YouTube
It looks like a toy attachment for a gun, but this new device is intended to give suspects a chance to live if shot. CNN's Sara Sidner reports. ...

Invention of the Day: New ‘Alternative’ Gun Attachment May Prevent Shooting Deaths
The Ferguson Police Department is testing out a new device which they think might help prevent unnecessary shooting deaths. “The Alternative” ...

100th anniversary of Anzac landings brings home strong attachments
The commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Anzac landings draws our attention to events that so many of us have a strong attachment to. ...

iPhones - Is Our Attachment To Smartphones A Bad Thing?
They cater to our basic human hunger for connection, so is our attachment to mobiles such a bad thing?

Apple not encrypting email attachments in iOS 7, security researcher claims
Apple's Mail app in iOS 7 is failing to encrypt email attachments, leaving user data vulnerable to hackers, a security researcher claims.