Digiboard 16 Port RS232 Board Data Acquisition I/O auction

>http://cgi.ebay.com/Digiboard-16-Port-RS232-Board-Data-Acquisition-I-O_W0QQitemZ5796484650QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
Ends Aug-13-05 14:13:41 PDT

Included:
Manual.
Driver Software (sealed in envelope)
Attachment to allow 16 RS-232 lines.

Product Details
Part # MC/15  16C450
PN (1P)50000130 rev. D
Serial # (S) V 833 45334
--
Reply to ohland@charter.net
0

Hi CJSL...

>http://cgi.ebay.com/Digiboard-16-Port-RS232-Board-Data-Acquisition-I-O_W0QQ
itemZ5796484650QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<
> Ends Aug-13-05 14:13:41 PDT

I have my eye on that one, at the moment, although I'll bow out if anyone
else is interested, as I already have an 8-port and a 16-port with the
cables from Charles Lasitter (who may be able to provide others to NG
members).

--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
8/7/2005 7:19:00 PM
Hi Tim,
> Hi CJSL... I have my eye on that one, at the moment,
> although I'll bow out if anyone else is interested, as I
> already have an 8-port and a 16-port with the cables
> from Charles Lasitter (who may be able to provide
> others to NG members). Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)
     Dave's on it. No, not me, but the one Louis calls "Good Dave". I'd
shorten my title "Evil Dave" to "ED", but that just brings up a bad
conotation...
                  David
                  David@IBMMuseum.com

0
David
8/7/2005 8:39:04 PM
Hello Tim and David,

>      Dave's on it.

I'm on it as I would like to use it for a PID control project
I am working on for my company. I saw Louis' original post,
examined it, bid on it, then checked the newsgroup and saw
Tim's post.

Tim, if you need it for something specific, go for it.

exwisdem
0
David
8/8/2005 1:16:19 PM
> Hello Tim and David,
>
> >      Dave's on it.
>
> I'm on it as I would like to use it for a PID control project
> I am working on for my company. I saw Louis' original post,
> examined it, bid on it, then checked the newsgroup and saw
> Tim's post.
>
> Tim, if you need it for something specific, go for it.

No, you're fine, I posted that I was only mildly interested and wouldn't
stand in anyone else's way, if they had a need greater than mine. I think
yours counts.  ;^)

Plus, I remember sniping something off you, before I was up to speed on the
"Rosetta Stone". So, I owe you one.
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
8/8/2005 3:28:30 PM
Arrived today.

Darn if I know how to get it into my 8595 for testing though...

I will put a picture up later.  Darn thing has a 16 port "tail" on the
end. Anyone know if it is removable?

exwisdem
0
David
8/17/2005 9:11:34 PM
http://home.woh.rr.com/bicyclenuts/area51/picts/

Look for Digi MC/16. Image is 135K in size and fuzzy.

exwisdem
0
David

Digiboard MC/16i with cables and 16 port I/O panel
Greetings: I have three Digiboard MC/16i intelligent serial port boards with cables and I/O panels; I need to pay some bills and would appreciate any offers. I could also put one or all three into an eBay listing. Replies appreciated. Regards, Michael ...

using RS232 port to send data to a spartan 3 board
Anyone with experience using the RS232 port on the spartan 3 development board? Any pointers and information to use the port would be appreciated. The manual does not help me here..Too little information. I am trying to send a chunk of data via RS 232 to the SRAM on the board and read back the contents from the SRAM via the FPGA and test them against what i expect. word of advice anybody?? thanks in advance I know xilinx have a UART that is freely downloadable from their website. Also, have a look at this http://www.ee.nuigalway.ie/subjects/ee427/coursePracticalWorkFiles/coursePracticalsDem...

Vintage IBM AT 16 Bit Prototype Board NEW in Box nr auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5220148114 Ends Jul-22-05 20:15:13 PDT IBM p/n: 6450220, Personal Computer AT Prototype Board -- Reply to ohland@charter.net ...

[auction UK] IBM PS2 4100 MG EXT ACCUTRACK TAPE ERWIN BOARD
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBM-PS2-4100-MG-EXT-ACCUTRACK-TAPE-ERWIN-BOARD_W0QQit emZ110090882695QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4193QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem< What type of tape unit would this require? Regards, Alvin. Alvin Andries wrote: > What type of tape unit would this require? An Irwin Accutrack -- the poor sod selling the card can't spell, which does not bode well. Rick Ekblaw ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 PC Hardware Maintenance Manual Models 25
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS2-PC-Hardware-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ270078671271QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-18-07 17:11:07 PST These are good for quick service to the systems. I am electric, electric eye... ...

Auction: Kingston KTM-609/16 Plus 11 IBM PS2 Memory Expand Card
http://search.ebay.com/250171030391 End time: Oct-07-07 09:39:00 PDT I think I put a stack of these in the old wooden desk in the garage (like that will ever make it into the house). I'll put some up cheaper as soon as possible. One box is now empty, but there are many boxes to go. I was checking here for a newbie, Jerry F. I don't see anyone by a similar handle, but he's starting up two 80s and maybe a 60. Best Regards, Bill On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:49:27 -0500, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> wrote: >http://search.ebay.com/250171030391 >End time: Oct-07-07 09:39:00 PDT ...

Auction: Lot (12) IBM 8239-002 16 Port Token Ring Stackable Hubs
http://search.ebay.com/170098941210 End time: Apr-12-07 10:17:10 PDT ...

Embedded board with 4 X RS232 + 4 x 10Bits ADC + 16 x Digital I/O
For a control application I'm looking for an embedded board and SW development environment with the following specs 4 X RS232 capable of running upto 115200 Bauds 4 x 10Bits ADC 16 x general purpose digital I/O Weight < 150grams Main function of the SW application as follows Read serial data packet (SDP1) from Serial Port 1 (SP1) Read SDP2 from SP2 Read SDP3 from SP3 (this is input port only) Read SDP3 from SP4 (this is input port only) Send data SDP1 to SP2 Send data SDP2, SDP3 and SDP4 to SP1 Send data from ADC1, ADC2, ADC3,ADC4 to SP1 *...

Auction: IBM PS2 PS/2 Vintage Server Collectible sys 8595-0KF (William!! It's a xKx!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270237772168 Starting bid: US $59.00 End time: May-22-08 09:23:51 PDT (6 days 19 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: Holliston/Boston, MA, United States You are bidding on a IBM PS2 PS/2 Vintage Server Collectible sys 8595-0KF. This has been test and in working condition. This is not really intended to be used as a computer, rather a collectible piece of IBM history. Unit IS WORKING, and cosmetically in great shape It has a 1.44 floppy and NO Hard drive and would require very specific ones if you were to go the route. (IBM older SCSI- example 85F0011, 85F0012) Proc is a 486 DX-33 FRU 64F0198 Has Internal/Ext SCSI Controller w/ Cache FRU# 85F0063 Has 8MB of RAM Has an XGA Monitor Card and requires XGA IBM Monitors System Board we believe to be FRU 33F5717 Power Supply we believe to be 92F0051 No Keyboard or Mouse. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com I'm looking for a 95*85*-xKx/xNx. But you should have seen how my heart skipped a beat! Thanks for pointing it out. :-) The shipping's not too far off, so if it ends without a bidder, I will probably ask about it. William "William R. Walsh" <newsgroups1@idontwantjunqueemail.walshcomptech.com> schreef in b...

Re: Can I input data from a trio motion controller via serial port directly into Labview 6 w/o DAQ or GPIB boards?
I'm trying to create a VI to speak with a trio motion controller 216.&nbsp; It is using MODBUS protocol over serial port. I downloaded the laview 7.1 modbus library and tried the "mb serial master query.vi" to try to read some of the registers but it gives me "Error 6101 occurred at Timeout Error" i want to "read holding register" at address 1 and the header is 4x. Can somedy help me on that please My Trio mc216.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/151936/1/My Trio mc216.vi Electro_gab wrote: > I'm trying to create a VI to speak with a tri...

[auction US] IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
Beware! The seller doesn't seem to care much about which card you'll be getting! >http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086889786&ss PageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002< Regards, Alvin. ...

IBM Circuit Board (Processing Unit) auction New Hypertech with IBM chip?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039915213 Aug-13-03 19:31:51 PDT Visa/MasterCard, American Express, Discover Positive feedback: 88.3% Looks to be a 386 to 486 upgrade, a bit odd, see the IBM branded ckip in the upper left. Also, there are some empty PLCC sockets, I dunno if they are unneeded, or if it was stripped. Almost screams Hypertech. Louis Ohland wrote: > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039915213 > Also, there are some empty PLCC sockets Not really sure, in Photoshop, they look to be filled. Bad im...

DATA ACQUISITION HARDWARE
I ' m looking for a data acquisition hardware that is compatible with both Real-Time Windows target and Data Aquisition Toolbox . Does anyone have any suggestions ? Thank you a lot for your help! Hi Flavio, Flavio wrote: > I ' m looking for a data acquisition hardware that is compatible with both Real-Time Windows target and Data Aquisition Toolbox . > > Does anyone have any suggestions ? > > Thank you a lot for your help! Most National Instruments boards are, some Measurement Computing boards are, some Advantech boards are as well, and that's just off my ...

Auction: IBM RS/6000 memory 128MB IBM HD3 Memory Board Warranty
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-RS-6000-memory-128MB-IBM-HD3-Memory-Board-Warranty_W0QQitemZ5729663275QQcategoryZ58315QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Looks to be damn cheap. Both the boards and memory. YMMV. -- Reply to ohland@charter.net ...

How to avoid a Data Missed Event in MATLAB using the Data Acquisition Toolbox from NI board (PCI-6122)?
I am receiving DataMissed event(s) in matlab when acquiring waveform data (2 channels) and an analog input trigger (set up in pretrigger mode - negative delay value). sampleRate =500000; pretrigger =8; trigger_value =0.6; ai = analoginput('nidaq','Dev1'); ch = addchannel(ai,0:channels); set(ai,'SampleRate',sampleRate); requiredSamples = floor(pretrigger*sampleRate); set(ai,'SamplesPerTrigger',requiredSamples); %triggering set(ai,'TriggerChannel',ch(channels+1)); set(ai,'TriggerType','Software'); set(ai,'TriggerConditi...

[auction DE->WW] IBM PS/2 Mod. 9595 A MCA + IBM Monitor 9517 Top o.k.
<http://search.ebay.com/150099454273> [Ends march 18h, 2007; Buy now at EUR 300.00] Looks nice and likely one of the fastest around, but a bit expensive. The monitor would probably double shipping costs too. The MO drive from the same seller on the other hand looks a lot more affordable: Extern SCSI IBM MO 128 MB Rewritable Optical Disk Drive <http://search.ebay.com/150099476668> [Ends march 18h, 2007] Alvin. Alvin Andries wrote: > <http://search.ebay.com/150099454273> > [Ends march 18h, 2007; Buy now at EUR 300.00] > > Looks nice and likely one of the fastest around, but a bit expensive. The > monitor would probably double shipping costs too. > > The MO drive from the same seller on the other hand looks a lot more > affordable: > > Extern SCSI IBM MO 128 MB Rewritable Optical Disk Drive > <http://search.ebay.com/150099476668> > [Ends march 18h, 2007] > > Alvin. The listing is a little inconsistent. Is it 180MHz or 200MHz? How do you get a 9595A to go at that speed? Dan "Dan-the K" <kaliushkin@att.net> wrote in message news:1173392068.909723.276620@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com... > > Alvin Andries wrote: > > <http://search.ebay.com/150099454273> > > [Ends march 18h, 2007; Buy now at EUR 300.00] > > > > Looks nice and likely one of the fastest around, but a bit expensive. The > > monitor woul...

Microcontroller, data acquision, RS232 115200Baud data send ---> Matlab RS232 data receive save to file and plot
Hello Everybody, I have a microcontroller based data acquision unit digitizing data from a 16 channels, ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) with resolution 16 bits for each channels (total 16x16=256bytes per sample) In my experiments I need to run my data acquision system for 30minutes. During this period, microcontroller based data acquision unit will sample the ADC channels not slower than 250Hz (16x16x250 = 64000 bytes per second) and send the acquired data in binary format to a PC via RS232 . The microcntroller is capable of sending upto 115200bauds. I am using Matlab 6.5, and I want to ...

Auctions (2): Three IBM PS2 Graphics Adapters 8514/A *AND* IBM MicroChannel 4869 External 5-1/4" Disk Drive (360K)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123874305 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 16:43:43 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Surprise, Arizona, United States IBM PS/2 MicroChannel CAD Workstation Graphics Cards Model 8514/A listing is for a quantity of three shipped for a single price Also by same seller : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123854097 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 15:51:52 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Includes the drive sled, the MCA adapter card and ribbon cables for inside the box (as shown in the picture). No affiliation PS William, WCT is mentioned in both auctions. -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

Data Acquisition Board and RTWT
Hello, I purchased an acquisition board called minilab 1008, from Measurement Computing. It is a low-cost board, which connects to a PC through a USB port. Could somebody tell me how to make it work with Real Time Windows Target ? This device doesn't seem to be not supported (does not appear in the list), but is there still a mean to get a serial interface with the USB port ? Thanks, Ian ...

I/O Ports of IBM Clown
Recently, there was talk of the I/O ports of an IBM Clown. While searching for more info about the Imation LS-120 drive, I found a LS-120.ZIP file which contains (among other things) the following: ------------------------- 3. Driver description: [ATAPIMGR.SYS : in CONFIG.SYS] *[/P:xxx,yy] ---> ATAPI base I/O Port Address(hex) option ---> Interrupt number option(IRQ=10,11,12,14,15) ex.)DEVICE=ATAPIMGR.SYS /P:170,15 xxx==1F0, 170, 1E8 or 168 Primary connection: xxx=1F0 Secondary connection: ...

Real time data acquisition and display with Data Acquisition Toolbox
Hi everyone, I have recently come up with a Matlab program using the Data Acquisition Toolbox that will read in voltages from a force transducer(ATI) via a National Instruments box. I display a sine wave (red) and then the force is collected and plots on the screen (white) along with the sine wave. I've minimized the code running between getdata and plot, and it appears that the time between plots is about 100 ms. I've made the display rate 100 or 120 ms, and it seems to be plotting in "real time" as much as I can tell. If I run the trial for 30 seconds, however, it seems to...

obtianing data from a i/o board
I have a arduino microcontroller and i have analog accelerometers hooked up to it as inputs and i am sending those signals (which are converted into digital signals with values between 0 and 1023 before going to the computer) into the computer via usb at 9600bps and i was wondering what toolbox or functions in matlab can capture that data continously and turn the data into a graph like a sign wave continously? thanks On 29/09/10 6:10 PM, Spencer Tuttle wrote: > I have a arduino microcontroller and i have analog accelerometers hooked > up to it as inputs and i am sending those signals...

Requesting data from I/O port
I am trying to request configuration data from PCI devices. They say many I/O ports require special permission to access. These apparently require level 3 permission. I have found a C/linux function called iopl() that allows user to change permission level. I found info about requesting PCI data from I/O ports at this link: http://cs.usfca.edu/~cruse/cs635/lesson19.ppt I assume the register values are correct. I must run the program with sudo or else I get segmentation fault. The program assembles and compiles without error. When I run it (with sudo) I get the following err...

Data acquisition from serial port
Hi. I want to plot a graph afer retrieving data from the serial port. I've defined a callback to do so after one byte is available. The problem is, as soon as I start sending data to the serial port, MATLAB hangs up. Any idea what's wrong? ...

Web resources about - Digiboard 16 Port RS232 Board Data Acquisition I/O auction - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Acquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Media reform: Turnbull cabinet approves new laws, paving way for mergers and acquisitions
The Turnbull government has approved sweeping changes to Australia's media ownership laws but dodged one controversial element.

Government vows 'continuous build' of surface warships and rolling acquisition of submarines
... government has vowed to significantly boost Australia's shipbuilding industry with a "continuous build" of surface warships and a rolling acquisition ...

Foxconn acquisition team “went berserk” when they learned of potential Sharp liabilities, deal in doubt ...
... , Terry Gou Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of iOS Devices , iPhone , and Apple Inc . What do you think? Discuss "Foxconn acquisition ...

Marketing Tech Consolidation Continues With Publicis.Sapient Acquisition of Vertiba
... software. According to the firm's website, it's worked on over 500 Salesforce.com projects and touts over 70 team members. "The acquisition ...

GoPro Finally Playing Catch-Up With Acquisitions: Opco
... and his team have an update on GoPro ( GPRO ) Tuesday, writing that the company is finally headed in the right direction with its acquisitions ...

Microsoft just made a brilliant acquisition by grabbing a hot startup called Xamarin
... power their apps. At one time, Microsoft was thought to be a secret investor in Xamarin's business, leading up to rumors in 2014 that an acquisition ...

Yahoo worth less than its acquisitions
Yahoo's core business is worth far less than the sum of its acquisitions over the years.

Kurz: How Sharks latest acquisitions fit in down the stretch
... Search 54° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Kurz: How Sharks latest acquisitions ...

IBM's Recent Acquisitions Show Developer Mindset in Rebuilding Plan
IBM's recent acquisitions, including The Weather Company, Cloudant and ClearLeap, are helping the Big Blue transform itself for a new era of ...