Ebay-IBM 9595 PS2 soundcard..lol

My news server is dead so sorry if someone already listed this card.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3061421306&category=11215

0
CyBorg

[auction US] IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
Beware! The seller doesn't seem to care much about which card you'll be getting! >http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086889786&ss PageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002< Regards, Alvin. ...

Auc-tion: IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120064993053 End time: Dec-21-06 00:32:30 PST (4 days 11 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: BERTONE MOTORS, CINCINNATI, OHIO, United States No affiliation "picture may not be actual item exactly; but is of and will be a PS2 microchannel modem; picture may not be exact card, I have several to sell and they are not the same, specs are within that stated" -- Jelte ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 PC Hardware Maintenance Manual Models 25
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS2-PC-Hardware-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ270078671271QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-18-07 17:11:07 PST These are good for quick service to the systems. I am electric, electric eye... ...

Auctions (2): Three IBM PS2 Graphics Adapters 8514/A *AND* IBM MicroChannel 4869 External 5-1/4" Disk Drive (360K)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123874305 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 16:43:43 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Surprise, Arizona, United States IBM PS/2 MicroChannel CAD Workstation Graphics Cards Model 8514/A listing is for a quantity of three shipped for a single price Also by same seller : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123854097 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 15:51:52 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Includes the drive sled, the MCA adapter card and ribbon cables for inside the box (as shown in the picture). No affiliation PS William, WCT is mentioned in both auctions. -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

IBM PS2 8530
Hello everyone I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. Hard drive is dead! I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. What should I do, whether it can build up a larger and newer disk? My old drive is: WDI 325Q 72x7568 Please help! Thanks "Nano" <adriano.uvodic@st.t-com.hr> wrote in message news:j9im4c$7nk$1@ss408.t-com.hr... > I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. > Hard drive is dead! > I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. > What should I do If you cannot afford to buy a new HD you must seek a free used drive through local computer clubs. (Supposing your PC runs at 8 MHz suggests you are not currently a member of such a club.) -- Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada) First, location, location, location.... Where are you? City/State or province... Tried ebuy? On 11/11/2011 02:24 AM, Nano wrote: > Hello everyone > > I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. > Hard drive is dead! > I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. > What should I do, whether it can build up a larger and newer disk? > My old drive is: > WDI 325Q > 72x7568 > Please help! > Thanks > > Wow, those ebuy prices are... enthusiastic. Chances are that some of us have spares, but... where are you?...

Auction: IBM PS2 PS/2 Vintage Server Collectible sys 8595-0KF (William!! It's a xKx!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270237772168 Starting bid: US $59.00 End time: May-22-08 09:23:51 PDT (6 days 19 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: Holliston/Boston, MA, United States You are bidding on a IBM PS2 PS/2 Vintage Server Collectible sys 8595-0KF. This has been test and in working condition. This is not really intended to be used as a computer, rather a collectible piece of IBM history. Unit IS WORKING, and cosmetically in great shape It has a 1.44 floppy and NO Hard drive and would require very specific ones if you were to go the route. (IBM older SCSI- example 85F0011, 85F0012) Proc is a 486 DX-33 FRU 64F0198 Has Internal/Ext SCSI Controller w/ Cache FRU# 85F0063 Has 8MB of RAM Has an XGA Monitor Card and requires XGA IBM Monitors System Board we believe to be FRU 33F5717 Power Supply we believe to be 92F0051 No Keyboard or Mouse. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com I'm looking for a 95*85*-xKx/xNx. But you should have seen how my heart skipped a beat! Thanks for pointing it out. :-) The shipping's not too far off, so if it ends without a bidder, I will probably ask about it. William "William R. Walsh" <newsgroups1@idontwantjunqueemail.walshcomptech.com> schreef in b...

IBM PS2 notebook N51sx
I am looking for an old N51 sx, for replace pieces. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3459519884&category=40177 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3460978409&category=42202 CT the Provider (?) ...

IBM PS2 FAQ anyone?
http://www.computercraft.com/docs/ps2htm.shtml no affiliation Moussa -- The information contained in this post is copyright of the poster, and may not be published or used by others. Hi Moussa, > http://www.computercraft.com/docs/ps2htm.shtml > is V4.0 here is V5.5a http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/ohlandl/FAQ/FAQ_55a.html -- Jelte, Admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki On Sun, 1 May 2011 10:23:17 +0200, JWR wrote: > Hi Moussa, > >> http://www.computercraft.com/docs/ps2htm.shtml >> > > is V4.0 > > here is V5.5a > http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/ohlandl/FAQ/FAQ_55a.html too sexy to expose it on the net/NG maybe once a month? :-) or Louis 2 strict ?!:-) Moussa -- The information contained in this post is copyright of the poster, and may not be published or used by others. ...

Auction: IBM PS2 Mod 70
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-Mod-70_W0QQitemZ330037024510QQihZ014QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Oct-14-06 15:13:55 PDT Short planar, 20MHz 386? ...

IBM PS2 Graphic cards for sale!
Hi, We have a few (100) brand new 8514A graphic cards (RED 8514A Graphics Accelerator, design by ACF REINSA 6amp. EDC) If anyone would like to buy some or knows anyone who might, please let me know!! ...

Linux on IBM PS2/80 8085
Hi, I would like to put linux on an old IBM PS2/80 which distrib work on this computer? Proc 386 Memory 4Mb (have trouble with memory card extension :( ) HD 300M SCSI Thks On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:35:47 +0100, Debian User wrote: > Hi, > I would like to put linux on an old IBM PS2/80 which distrib work on > this computer? > Proc 386 > Memory 4Mb (have trouble with memory card extension :( ) > HD 300M SCSI > Thks It must be possible to run a slackware (easy to install, MCA supported). But even only in text mode it will be slow. Perhaps it is possible to replace glibc by "diet libc" (http://www.fefe.de/dietlibc) for some binaries to improve performances (Never try). You can also try with a debian. As a recovering man (I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess) I would like to know your full type-model. It will be on a sticker on the rear of the Model 80. It will look like 8580-xxx. Your problem with the extension MAY be dust in the slot. Have you tried compressed air? Also, some memory cards use an init adf and Linux may not fully grok the card (I dunno). What memory expansion card did you try? Give us the adf # that you used. Debian User wrote: > Hi, > I would like to put linux on an old IBM PS2/80 which distrib work on > this computer? > Proc 386 > Memory 4Mb (have trouble with memory card extension :( ) > HD 300M SCSI > Thks > http://www.gilanet....

IBM REF DISK FOR PS2 P70
Respectfully request someone please help me. I need a your MS-DOS or OS2 machine to make me a REF Disk for the IBM PS2 P70 portable. I have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 machine. No working. Just learned I need the disk made on a MS-DOS or OS2 machine. Thanks for your assistance and patience in this matter. v/r stu3v On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 02:01:04 UTC, stu3x@yahoo.com wrote: > Respectfully request someone please help me. I need a your MS-DOS or > OS2 machine to make me a REF Disk for the IBM PS2 P70 portable. I > have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 > machine. No working. Just learned I need the disk made on a MS-DOS > or OS2 machine. Thanks for your assistance and patience in this > matter. Your disk is easily fixed. http://www.tavi.co.uk/ps2pages/refstamp.html -- The information contained in this post is copyright the poster, and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com Hi! > I have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 > machine. No working. That will work--I've made countless disks of that type on Windows 2000. There are two things that definitely cause problems. The first is running the self-extracting file from a location on the system that has a long file or folder name in it. You can get around this two ways--either put the self-extractor in a place where the path tha...

Auction: IBM Model 9595 Microchannel Mainboard w/32M IBM RAM
http://search.ebay.com/310005766659 End time: Dec-13-07 18:16:52 PST Single parallel / single serial planar, op panel and floppy cables, 32MB FPM. These folks are in contention for the coveted "Dollar Wrench" award from the Ardent Tool. See the price and make up your mind. Item: IBM Model 9595 Microchannel Mainboard w/32M IBM RAM Description: IBM Model 9595 Microchannel Mainboard w/32M IBM RAM - FRU #04G3863 - includes (8) 4MB parity SIMMS (32MB total) - includes device cables ...

Auction: IBM 9585 PS2
http://search.ebay.com/Z190174683216 BIN William, they are Xies. Hi! > http://search.ebay.com/190174683216 [fix: dropped the errant Z before item #] > BIN > William, they are Xies. As in "Xpensive". I would hope that these same machines will surface under a more reasonably priced listing or that these folks would consider a reasonable offer. I'd almost dare to make them one, but I'm not sure I want to foot the shipping bill right now. My collection of 9585-X machines is getting quite large. Most of them are transplanted Texans. I have enough to run a pretty wide card of OSes...OS/2, Win95, NT4, Linux, and NT 3.1. There is at least one "duplicate", so I could probably squeeze in a Win98SE machine. That would leave only DOS and Windows 3.1x...and I'm not sure I'd want to waste an 85 on that. William On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:38:54 -0800 (PST), wm_walsh@hotmail.com wrote: >Hi! > >> http://search.ebay.com/190174683216 > >[fix: dropped the errant Z before item #] > >> BIN >> William, they are Xies. > >As in "Xpensive". I would hope that these same machines will surface >under a more reasonably priced listing or that these folks would >consider a reasonable offer. I'd almost dare to make them one, but I'm >not sure I want to foot the shipping bill right now. > >My collection of 9585-X machines is getting quite large. M...

ps2 reference diskette-IBM ftp site down !
Hi ! Somebody knows where the ftp://ftp.pc.ibm.com/pub/pccbbs/ has gone ? Do you know if does exist a mirroring ? I need PS2 reference disks ... Thanks Found them at ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/pc/pccbbs/refdisks/ Thanks -- --==oo00O00oo==-- e-mail: supervinxATlibero.it - webmasterATsupervinx.com - musicATsupervinx.com Please, substitute '@' for AT ! Concerts page: http://www.supervinx.com/Concerts.html Main page: www.supervinx.com ...

Auction: IBM ps2 Model 70 386
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-ps2-Model-70-386_W0QQitemZ5244092245QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Ends Sep-24-05 09:48:48 PDT< -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi! In addition to the fact that I want to replace my fallen Model 70 (this one looks to have a 16MHz planar as well) I will also be researching the SCSI adapter. Plans are to at least provide an outline and whatever other info I can dig up. This is a polite request to please not snipe me on this. :-) William 8570 with scsi, nice. let me know how it goes, was thinking of doing the same with an 8570 i currently own. -John Hi! > 8570 with scsi, nice. let me know how it goes, was thinking of doing > the same with an 8570 i currently own. I'll let you know whatever you want to know...pictures, outlines, whatever... Providing--of course--that I win the auction, I'll keep the system complete and functional. (That's the usual course of attack...but I want to make it clear that I don't try to destroy things for research.) William but of course. unless it really, really pisses you off. then, old mr. 15lb sledgehammer comes out of the closet with mr. oxyacetaline and ms. lighter fluid. -grin. did that to 2 macs i had to work on once. bastards kept giving issues, even to a mac tech who works on these things daily. they make nice little fireplaces (besides fishtanks). -John Hi! > but of course. unless it really, really pisses you off. then,...

FA: IBM ps2 Micro Channel Soundblaster
Greetings programs, Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster. Follow this link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5230824847 Thanks end of line "gametrader", > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? David David@IBMMuseum.com > "gametrader", > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? I would have to agree. "ps2cheese" bids so high and snipes so often, I wish I had a bunch of money just to piss him once for the many times he has sniped me. exwisdem Hi David... "David Ress" <daress@NOSPAM.donet.com> wrote in message news:daress-C2C7A7.14282116082005@news.slurp.net... > > "gametrader", > > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? > > I would have to agree. "ps2cheese" bids so high and snipes > so often, I wish I had a bunch of money just to piss him > once for the many times he has sniped me. Tell me more, I see he's not on "the Stone" and obviously doesn't respect it, despite picking up info. from here ("not cricket, y'know... Very bad f...

IBM PS2 & ValuePoint systems for sale
I need to get rid of these machines as I need to create room in my basement. IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 FOR PARTS IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, WITH REFERENCE BOOKLET, REFERENCE DISK COPIES, EXTRA BATTERY & CLOCK CHIPS IBM PS/2 MODEL 77 8577 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, REFERENCE DISK IN ROM IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 425SX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433DX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433/DX/D WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED Send me an email in case you are interested. Any fair offer accepted. Shipping through UPS Ground + Staples packaging (I do not have access to free boxes unfortunately). On 9/12/2011 7:09 PM, andy s wrote: > I need to get rid of these machines as I need to create room in my > basement. > > IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 FOR PARTS > IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, WITH > REFERENCE BOOKLET, REFERENCE DISK COPIES, EXTRA BATTERY& CLOCK CHIPS > IBM PS/2 MODEL 77 8577 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, REFERENCE > DISK IN ROM >>8577? You mean 9577 or you have a unique machine. What is the letter model? 9577BTB, 9577DNG. One is a bermuda or a lacuna. Where are you located? EZoto > IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 425SX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED > IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433DX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED > IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433/DX/D WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED > >...

Give away: IBM PS2 95 Servers,Australia
Hey all, I have some IBM PS2 Servers to give away,to go to a good home where they will be looked after and or used. They each have about 64mb of Ram and are 32mhz as I recall,may be wrong,they all have TokenRing adapters and SCSI drives ranging from 1.5gig to 4 gig. There is 4 of them three are in good condition all over,last time I knew they were running,but have been in storage for over 7 years and not been powered up. I bought them to run Linux on but there was never nay support for it,could never get it to boot,but they did run windows up to XP although a bit slow and OS/2 from IBM. Can possibly ship anywhere one chooses,but one will have to pay the shipping cost.They are very heavy.Think they are over 25kgs each. Would preffer they went as whole units but if one needs parts i am open to suggestions,Just need them gone and out of the way and dont want to chuck them to the tip as they seem to good for this and collectible. Jesse Robinson jesse@jesse.rockr.info Could you be any more specific as to where in the country you are? -- __ __ #_ < |\| |< _# ...

Auction: IBM 13H6690 ps2 2button ball mice
http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-13H6690-ps2-2button-ball-mice-mouse-YOU-GET-4-/310259215353?pt=Mice&hash=item483ce3ebf9 I ordered a lot of 4 of these PS/2 mice and went back for more. They are all new in plastic bags with IBM P/N stickers. Don't know how many more they have in that condition. Sam Capps wrote: > I ordered a lot of 4 of these PS/2 mice and went back for more. They > are all new in plastic bags with IBM P/N stickers. Don't know how many > more they have in that condition. According to the listing, they have 2 more sets of 4 available. Knock yourself...

Dutch IBM MCA PS2-stuf for sale in the Netherlands
Hoi, Ik wil mijn IBM MCA PS2 'verzameling' wel kwijt aan een serieuze verzamelaar. Stuur even een mailtje en ik mail je de lijst van de spullen die ik heb terug. groetjes, Bert ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

Auction: IBM Model 9595 Microchannel Mainboard w/32M IBM RAM [single serial/parallel]
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Model-9595-Microchannel-Mainboard-w-32M-IBM-RAM_W0QQitemZ8790390388QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Apr-08-06 19:43:46 PDT ...

IBM PS2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-Model-P70-386-Portable-Computer_W0QQitemZ5238028463QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-09-05 15:14:15 PDT full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has pockets and file space Wow. The case has built in storage! -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi Louis, > full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has > pockets and file space. Wow. The case has built in storage! Standard Hartmann (which almost needs it's own entry on your pages) leather case for the P70. There is also the nylon model with leather trim. Wandt more pictures of each? David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Web resources about - Ebay-IBM 9595 PS2 soundcard..lol - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Ars Technica: A Tale of Two Soundcards - Page 1 - (8/99)
by Gonzo Sound Blaster Live! Value Sold by: Creative Labs Net price: around $55 Rating: 4.5 out of 5 woo-hoos! Vortex2 SuperQuad Sold by: Aureal ...

Give up and buy a proper soundcard already
Most onboard laptop speakers don't sound much better than a tin can tied to a string, but Synaptics thinks theymight have the solution: their ...

Decoding RF link using a PC soundcard
[Ray] wanted to use a microcontroller to send signals to some wireless power outlets. Instead of tapping into the buttons on the remote control ...

Creative SOUNDCARD SB AUDIGY PLATINUM EX SOUND BLASTER SB0090PE Component specs
PCWorld Macworld TechHive ▲ Learn more about PCWorld's Digital Editions Subscribe Sign In Join ▲ Follow @PCWorld Facebook Twitter Home News Reviews ...

ASUS Xonar U3 Plus soundcard comes in a USB dongle
If you're an audio nut and only have a laptop with you, then you're mostly out of luck when it comes to boosting your rig with a better audio ...

Asus Xonar U7 USB External Soundcard And Headphone Amplifier
I clearly remember the good old days, when the lack of a soundcard in the computer meant that our ears were just treated to beeps from the PC ...

App Store - Intro to Letters, by Montessorium
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Intro to Letters, by Montessorium on the App Store. Download Intro ...

Apple II series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1977 Apple II, shown here with two Disk II floppy disk drives and a 1980s-era Apple Monitor II. The Apple II featured an integrated keyboard, ...

Product brief: Gigabyte G1-Sniper motherboard review
An Intel Socket 1156 motherboard aimed squarely at gamers of the FPS persuasion.

The Physics of Harpsichord Sound
In 1977, Fletcher judged that the sound of harpsichords seemed well within the purviewof known physics and that "a relatively complete first-order ...