Hello, Greetings to You (they really do still care for me!)

Dearest

Greetings to you my dear, please permit me to introduce myself to you,
I'm Miss Angela Brice only daughter of late Dr.fabrice Brice, im 21
years old

As I am writing you and recently My Beloved Dad join his ancestors
through the hands of evil politicianas who accused my father of
supporting the past president Laurent Gbagbo who is now in prison in
Holland and since then the rebels and supporters of the present
government are seeking a way to eliminate my life after assassinating my
father and by the grace of God I except from the hands of the rebels and
ran to hide in Capital city of our country Abidjan IVORYCOAST for
security of my life.

My father left a big amount of money with the bank USD 6.5 MILLION
DOLLARS, and I don't know about this, it was on the 10th of October last
year that our family lawyer kindly hand over to me the documents
covering the deposit and the WILL my father wrote and the instruction on
how I will utilize the money, Meanwhile I don't know what actually what
to do with this money because of shattered brain and life line, that is
why I contacted you so that you can help me and also help or give me
suggestion how I will handle the inheritance and also help me to
transfer this fund to your account over in your country for security of
my life and the fund because right here i am scared of my life due to
the threat by the supporters of the present president

My dear after the conclusion of the transfer of the money I will come
over to your country to have peace and security and also to continue my
education while you will search for a good business to invest the money,

Please it is a long story that if I started to narrate all of them to
you, you will start shedding tears over there, but I will give you more
details in your next mail but kindly bear in mind that I need you to
help me out of this my bad condition and help transfer this money to
your account and assist me come over there for security of my life and
the fund and start a new life and destiny.Reply me with this email /
briceangela44@yahoo.com /  for more details

I am anxiously waiting for your kind response

Thanks once again and please extend my greeting to your family.

Thanks and God bless you

Miss Angela Brice
0
Louis

On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 3:19:52 PM UTC-4, Louis Ohland wrote:
> Miss Angela Brice

I wonder if Miss Angela Brice is related to Miss Fanny Brice?  Probably not.
0
ekblaw