IBM 7690 CLINICAL WORKSTATION

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/6/897/ENUS190-036/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en

The new IBM 7690 Clinical Workstation provides a Personal
System/2 (R) (PS/2 (R)) Model 30 based system

Not an idea if the normal 8530 starter disk would work with this.

As the date is 1990, I put a low possibility that I will find any
starter disk for it.
0
Louis

Microcomputers in nursing practice: IBM 7690 clinical workstation, Part I.

Nursing Informatics ’91: Pre-Conference Proceedings
https://books.google.com/books?id=x2grBgAAQBAJ&pg=PT22&dq=IBM+7690+CLINICAL+WORKSTATION&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN0u_n8tzOAhUoDcAKHV29BOAQ6AEILTAC#v=onepage&q=IBM%207690%20CLINICAL%20WORKSTATION&f=false

On 8/25/2016 10:30, Louis Ohland wrote:
> http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/6/897/ENUS190-036/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en
>

> The new IBM 7690 Clinical Workstation provides a Personal
> System/2 (R) (PS/2 (R)) Model 30 based system
>
> Not an idea if the normal 8530 starter disk would work with this.
>
> As the date is 1990, I put a low possibility that I will find any
> starter disk for it.

0
Louis