IBM Display HMM, vol 1 and 2 location?

As I was gathering my formidable powers in the FoS, I idly wondered if
the IBM Display HMMs, volumes 1 and 2, are available on-line?
0
Louis

On Saturday, 20 August 2016 23:37:33 UTC+1, Louis Ohland  wrote:
> As I was gathering my formidable powers in the FoS, I idly wondered if
> the IBM Display HMMs, volumes 1 and 2, are available on-line?

This is all I could determine, brief(-ish)ly, try IBM publications and Redbooks Search?

Monitors (Displays)(February 1993)
IBM PS/2 Display HMM Volume 1 (SA38-0053)
Monitors (December 1993)
IBM Color Monitor HMM Volume 2 (S71G-4197)
IBM Monitors (P/G Series)(June 1996)
IBM Monitor HMM Volume 3 (S52H-3679)
IBM 2248 Monitor (February 1996)
IBM Monitor HMM Volume 4 (S52H-3739)

HTTH,
WBST
0
WBSTClarke
8/23/2016 8:52:33 AM
I have volume 1 and 2. But not in electrons.

On 8/23/2016 03:52, WBSTClarke wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 August 2016 23:37:33 UTC+1, Louis Ohland  wrote:
>> As I was gathering my formidable powers in the FoS, I idly wondered if
>> the IBM Display HMMs, volumes 1 and 2, are available on-line?
>
> This is all I could determine, brief(-ish)ly, try IBM publications and Redbooks Search?
>
> Monitors (Displays)(February 1993)
> IBM PS/2 Display HMM Volume 1 (SA38-0053)
> Monitors (December 1993)
> IBM Color Monitor HMM Volume 2 (S71G-4197)
> IBM Monitors (P/G Series)(June 1996)
> IBM Monitor HMM Volume 3 (S52H-3679)
> IBM 2248 Monitor (February 1996)
> IBM Monitor HMM Volume 4 (S52H-3739)