IBM PS2 FAQ anyone?

http://www.computercraft.com/docs/ps2htm.shtml

no affiliation

Moussa
--
The information contained in this post is copyright of
the poster, and may not be published or used by others.
0
Moussa

Hi Moussa,

> http://www.computercraft.com/docs/ps2htm.shtml

is V4.0

here is V5.5a
http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/ohlandl/FAQ/FAQ_55a.html

--
Jelte,
Admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki
On Sun, 1 May 2011 10:23:17 +0200, JWR wrote:

> Hi Moussa,
>
>> http://www.computercraft.com/docs/ps2htm.shtml
>>

> is V4.0
>
> here is V5.5a
> http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/ohlandl/FAQ/FAQ_55a.html

too sexy to expose it on the net/NG maybe once a month? :-)
or Louis 2 strict ?!:-)

Moussa
--
The information contained in this post is copyright of
the poster, and may not be published or used by others.
0
Moussa

[auction US] IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
Beware! The seller doesn't seem to care much about which card you'll be getting! >http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086889786&ss PageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002< Regards, Alvin. ...

Auc-tion: IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120064993053 End time: Dec-21-06 00:32:30 PST (4 days 11 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: BERTONE MOTORS, CINCINNATI, OHIO, United States No affiliation "picture may not be actual item exactly; but is of and will be a PS2 microchannel modem; picture may not be exact card, I have several to sell and they are not the same, specs are within that stated" -- Jelte ...

Auction: Vintage IBM PS2 PC Hardware Maintenance Manual Models 25
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-PS2-PC-Hardware-Maintenance-Manual_W0QQitemZ270078671271QQihZ017QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> End time: Jan-18-07 17:11:07 PST These are good for quick service to the systems. I am electric, electric eye... ...

Auctions (2): Three IBM PS2 Graphics Adapters 8514/A *AND* IBM MicroChannel 4869 External 5-1/4" Disk Drive (360K)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123874305 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 16:43:43 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Ships to: United States Item location: Surprise, Arizona, United States IBM PS/2 MicroChannel CAD Workstation Graphics Cards Model 8514/A listing is for a quantity of three shipped for a single price Also by same seller : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270123854097 Starting bid: US $0.99 End time: May-31-07 15:51:52 PDT (6 days 3 hours) Includes the drive sled, the MCA adapter card and ribbon cables for ins...

Auction: IBM PS2 PS/2 Vintage Server Collectible sys 8595-0KF (William!! It's a xKx!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270237772168 Starting bid: US $59.00 End time: May-22-08 09:23:51 PDT (6 days 19 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: Holliston/Boston, MA, United States You are bidding on a IBM PS2 PS/2 Vintage Server Collectible sys 8595-0KF. This has been test and in working condition. This is not really intended to be used as a computer, rather a collectible piece of IBM history. Unit IS WORKING, and cosmetically in great shape It has a 1.44 floppy and NO Hard drive and would require very specific ones if you were to go the r...

IBM PS2 8530
Hello everyone I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. Hard drive is dead! I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. What should I do, whether it can build up a larger and newer disk? My old drive is: WDI 325Q 72x7568 Please help! Thanks "Nano" <adriano.uvodic@st.t-com.hr> wrote in message news:j9im4c$7nk$1@ss408.t-com.hr... > I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. > Hard drive is dead! > I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. > What should I do If you cannot afford to buy a new HD you must seek a free used drive through local computer clubs. (Supposing your PC runs at 8 MHz suggests you are not currently a member of such a club.) -- Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada) First, location, location, location.... Where are you? City/State or province... Tried ebuy? On 11/11/2011 02:24 AM, Nano wrote: > Hello everyone > > I have Ibm ps2 8530 i8086 (8mhz i think?) and my problem is hard drive. > Hard drive is dead! > I do not know what to do, I can not find another to replace it. > What should I do, whether it can build up a larger and newer disk? > My old drive is: > WDI 325Q > 72x7568 > Please help! > Thanks > > Wow, those ebuy prices are... enthusiastic. Chances are that some of us have spares, but... where are you?...

IBM PS2 notebook N51sx
I am looking for an old N51 sx, for replace pieces. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3459519884&category=40177 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3460978409&category=42202 CT the Provider (?) ...

IBM PS2 Graphic cards for sale!
Hi, We have a few (100) brand new 8514A graphic cards (RED 8514A Graphics Accelerator, design by ACF REINSA 6amp. EDC) If anyone would like to buy some or knows anyone who might, please let me know!! ...

Auction: IBM PS2 Mod 70
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-Mod-70_W0QQitemZ330037024510QQihZ014QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Oct-14-06 15:13:55 PDT Short planar, 20MHz 386? ...

Linux on IBM PS2/80 8085
Hi, I would like to put linux on an old IBM PS2/80 which distrib work on this computer? Proc 386 Memory 4Mb (have trouble with memory card extension :( ) HD 300M SCSI Thks On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:35:47 +0100, Debian User wrote: > Hi, > I would like to put linux on an old IBM PS2/80 which distrib work on > this computer? > Proc 386 > Memory 4Mb (have trouble with memory card extension :( ) > HD 300M SCSI > Thks It must be possible to run a slackware (easy to install, MCA supported). But even only in text mode it will be slow. Perhaps it is possible to...

IBM REF DISK FOR PS2 P70
Respectfully request someone please help me. I need a your MS-DOS or OS2 machine to make me a REF Disk for the IBM PS2 P70 portable. I have the file, and I have tried to make a disk with a windows 2000 machine. No working. Just learned I need the disk made on a MS-DOS or OS2 machine. Thanks for your assistance and patience in this matter. v/r stu3v On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 02:01:04 UTC, stu3x@yahoo.com wrote: > Respectfully request someone please help me. I need a your MS-DOS or > OS2 machine to make me a REF Disk for the IBM PS2 P70 portable. I > have the file, and I ...

Anyone Using IBM's RDAC To Connect Sun to IBM SAN?
Was wondering if anyone got the RDAC component to work under Solaris 9. Thanks. -Chuck Steve Waltner wrote: > [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see > the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]] > > In article <3F25AE87.10202@echeeba.com>, Big Chuck > <ccarson@echeeba.com> wrote: > >>Was wondering if anyone got the RDAC component to work under Solaris 9. >>Thanks. >> >>-Chuck > > > Are you talking about the FAStT product line? What problems are you > finding? > > Steve > Yes, that Fast line. We are using FastT-700's. RDAC works fine under Solaris 8 but under Solaris 9 it does not work. When the system is booting, when it get's to the point where it fwutil does it's thing, the system hangs for about 45 - 60 minutes but then finally comes up. I have tried the last 3 versions of the Storage Manager software (that includes RDAC). My HBA's are Emulex LP8000's. Thanks for any help, CC [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]] > >>Was wondering if anyone got the RDAC component to work under Solaris 9. > >>Thanks. > >> > >>-Chuck > > > > > > Are you talking about the FAStT product line? What problems are you > > finding? > > > > Steve > > ...

Auction: IBM ps2 Model 70 386
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-ps2-Model-70-386_W0QQitemZ5244092245QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Ends Sep-24-05 09:48:48 PDT< -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi! In addition to the fact that I want to replace my fallen Model 70 (this one looks to have a 16MHz planar as well) I will also be researching the SCSI adapter. Plans are to at least provide an outline and whatever other info I can dig up. This is a polite request to please not snipe me on this. :-) William 8570 with scsi, nice. let me know how it goes, was thinking of doing the same with an 8570 i currently...

Auction: IBM 9585 PS2
http://search.ebay.com/Z190174683216 BIN William, they are Xies. Hi! > http://search.ebay.com/190174683216 [fix: dropped the errant Z before item #] > BIN > William, they are Xies. As in "Xpensive". I would hope that these same machines will surface under a more reasonably priced listing or that these folks would consider a reasonable offer. I'd almost dare to make them one, but I'm not sure I want to foot the shipping bill right now. My collection of 9585-X machines is getting quite large. Most of them are transplanted Texans. I have enough...

Ebay-IBM 9595 PS2 soundcard..lol
My news server is dead so sorry if someone already listed this card. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3061421306&category=11215 ...

ps2 reference diskette-IBM ftp site down !
Hi ! Somebody knows where the ftp://ftp.pc.ibm.com/pub/pccbbs/ has gone ? Do you know if does exist a mirroring ? I need PS2 reference disks ... Thanks Found them at ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/pc/pccbbs/refdisks/ Thanks -- --==oo00O00oo==-- e-mail: supervinxATlibero.it - webmasterATsupervinx.com - musicATsupervinx.com Please, substitute '@' for AT ! Concerts page: http://www.supervinx.com/Concerts.html Main page: www.supervinx.com ...

IBM PS2 & ValuePoint systems for sale
I need to get rid of these machines as I need to create room in my basement. IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 FOR PARTS IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, WITH REFERENCE BOOKLET, REFERENCE DISK COPIES, EXTRA BATTERY & CLOCK CHIPS IBM PS/2 MODEL 77 8577 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, REFERENCE DISK IN ROM IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 425SX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433DX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433/DX/D WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED Send me an email in case you are interested. Any fair offer accepted. Shipping through UPS Ground + Staples packaging (I do not have access to free boxes unfortunately). On 9/12/2011 7:09 PM, andy s wrote: > I need to get rid of these machines as I need to create room in my > basement. > > IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 FOR PARTS > IBM PS/2 MODEL 55 8555 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, WITH > REFERENCE BOOKLET, REFERENCE DISK COPIES, EXTRA BATTERY& CLOCK CHIPS > IBM PS/2 MODEL 77 8577 WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED, REFERENCE > DISK IN ROM >>8577? You mean 9577 or you have a unique machine. What is the letter model? 9577BTB, 9577DNG. One is a bermuda or a lacuna. Where are you located? EZoto > IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 425SX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED > IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433DX/SI WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED > IBM PS/VALUEPOINT 433/DX/D WORKS 100%, NEW BATTERY INSTALLED > >...

FA: IBM ps2 Micro Channel Soundblaster
Greetings programs, Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster. Follow this link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74946&item=5230824847 Thanks end of line "gametrader", > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... High bidder is "ps2cheese", so why try bidding? David David@IBMMuseum.com > "gametrader", > > Up for auction on eBay is a micro channel soundblaster... > High bidder is "ps2cheese", so w...

Auction: IBM 13H6690 ps2 2button ball mice
http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-13H6690-ps2-2button-ball-mice-mouse-YOU-GET-4-/310259215353?pt=Mice&hash=item483ce3ebf9 I ordered a lot of 4 of these PS/2 mice and went back for more. They are all new in plastic bags with IBM P/N stickers. Don't know how many more they have in that condition. Sam Capps wrote: > I ordered a lot of 4 of these PS/2 mice and went back for more. They > are all new in plastic bags with IBM P/N stickers. Don't know how many > more they have in that condition. According to the listing, they have 2 more sets of 4 available. Knock yourself...

Dutch IBM MCA PS2-stuf for sale in the Netherlands
Hoi, Ik wil mijn IBM MCA PS2 'verzameling' wel kwijt aan een serieuze verzamelaar. Stuur even een mailtje en ik mail je de lijst van de spullen die ik heb terug. groetjes, Bert ...

Give away: IBM PS2 95 Servers,Australia
Hey all, I have some IBM PS2 Servers to give away,to go to a good home where they will be looked after and or used. They each have about 64mb of Ram and are 32mhz as I recall,may be wrong,they all have TokenRing adapters and SCSI drives ranging from 1.5gig to 4 gig. There is 4 of them three are in good condition all over,last time I knew they were running,but have been in storage for over 7 years and not been powered up. I bought them to run Linux on but there was never nay support for it,could never get it to boot,but they did run windows up to XP although a bit slow and OS/2 from IBM. Can possibly ship anywhere one chooses,but one will have to pay the shipping cost.They are very heavy.Think they are over 25kgs each. Would preffer they went as whole units but if one needs parts i am open to suggestions,Just need them gone and out of the way and dont want to chuck them to the tip as they seem to good for this and collectible. Jesse Robinson jesse@jesse.rockr.info Could you be any more specific as to where in the country you are? -- __ __ #_ < |\| |< _# ...

WTT: 32MB SIMMs
I have (6) sticks of SiliconMountain Memory (Parity, Gold leads, 70ns), product # SMM4342-9661. These SIMMs are supposed to be equivalent to IBM 92G7205. This memory works fine in my PC 750 MCA/PCI (6886) under Win98. But it does NOT work reliability under Windows NT 3.51 (My current OS). I would like to trade 192MB of SiliconMountain Memory for (2) sticks of IBM 92G7205 SIMMs. Please contact me via email at gorenbergh @ mags . net. Thanks, Steve (eTh1nk) ...

IBM PS2 Model P70 386 Portable Computer auction
>http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS2-Model-P70-386-Portable-Computer_W0QQitemZ5238028463QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< Ends Sep-09-05 15:14:15 PDT full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has pockets and file space Wow. The case has built in storage! -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi Louis, > full leather carrying case accessory. The leather case has > pockets and file space. Wow. The case has built in storage! Standard Hartmann (which almost needs it's own entry on your pages) leather case for the P70. There is also the nylon model with le...

IBM Hardware
Is and always was, of better quality than Apple. In article <M2q1g.4309$Kn4.4058@bignews2.bellsouth.net>, "zara" <zspook@aol.com> wrote: > Is and always was, of better quality than Apple. Zzzzzz..... In article <M2q1g.4309$Kn4.4058@bignews2.bellsouth.net>, "zara" <zspook@aol.com> wrote: > Is and always was, of better quality than Apple. Then what happened to OS/2? It should be up to Warp 7 by now. -- Microsoft and Windoze: The combination that made computing dangerous. Apple and OS X: The combination that made computing insanely ...

Web resources about - IBM PS2 FAQ anyone? - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Goodbye Bernie Sanders? Hillary Clinton Shifts To General Election Gear, Doesn’t Seen Sanders As Threat ...
Following a strong Super Tuesday showing, Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton is shifting her focus to the general election. It seems ...

PS4 3.5 update brings Remote Play for Mac, PC
The PlayStaton 4 beta 3.5 update arrives tomorrow, giving those who signed up (and were granted access) several new features including the oft-requested ...

International Space Station's 'one year crew' returns to Earth
US astronaut Scott Kelly and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko returned to Earth Wednesday after spending almost a year in space in a ground-breaking ...

Windows 10 Is Trying Really Hard to Kill Extra Antivirus
Windows 10 might be the “most secure Windows ever”, but the unfortunate reality is that companies and hospitals far and wide are getting hacked ...

NBC’s Seeso service launches on Roku and Fire TV
Back in October, NBC announced a subscription video service called ‘Seeso’ that focuses on comedy shows and charges $3.99 per month. The service ...

Ohio School District Welcomes Students Back After Shootings
Classes are resuming in a southwest Ohio school district, two days after authorities say a 14-year-old boy shot students in a school cafeteria ...

Al-Qaeda hacks an Indian Railways website
Al-Qaeda allegedly hacked a microsite of the Indian Railways for a brief period on Tuesday, urging Indian Muslims to join its global jihad. This ...

Lady Gaga Shares an Empowering Instagram About Her Own Experience as a Survivor
Only days after her appearance at the Oscars, part-time vampire, part-time monster, and full-time artiste Lady Gaga uploaded a photo to Instagram ...

Facebook caught in privacy debate after arrest of executive in Brazil
The arrest comes after Brazilian police wanted WhatsApp data linked to a drug trafficking case another example of the tech industry's tussle ...

UN to Vote Wednesday on New North Korea Sanctions
UN Security Council votes Wednesday on a resolution that would impose the toughest sanctions on North Korea in two decades