Infotronic IGP64 CHROMA/MCA #2

Hi,

some years ago I've got a box with micro channel stuff, some IBM token
ring adapter and two exotic graphic cards from the Italian manufacturer
Infotronic. It's a not quite common 64Bit graphics adapter with 2MB
VRAM.  Of course there are no device drivers (at least no specific
device drivers) for that card and - of course - it would be a pleasure
to make use of that card under WinNT or OS/2.

Recently a very kind person reacts to my 'setup utility wanted' website
notice for a 25 years old disk controller card. He discovered this piece
of software on the hard drive of an ancient 286 and made it available to
the public. I have never expected to get a response so fast or to get
hold of this utility at all.

This made me feel confident to give a 'device driver wanted' page for
the Infotronic IGP64 Chroma/MCA a try.

http://www.franken-online.de/ymmv/infotronic/chroma_mca.html

Please open your drawer and look e.g. for digital imaging software from
1994/95/96 with device driver support. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Regards

Wolfgang
0
Wolfgang