Jaberwocky found (MWAVE DDKs and documents)

http://www.os2site.com/sw/dev/multimedia/index.html

Bless them, for they are of us as we are of them. Assimilating files as
we speak.
0
Louis

Hi Louis,

> http://www.os2site.com/sw/dev/multimedia/index.html
> Bless them, for they are of us as we are of them. Assimilating files as
> we speak.

Goodness me, how did they get there :o)
0
Ian
11/25/2009 8:43:47 AM
"Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message
> http://www.os2site.com/sw/dev/multimedia/index.html
>
> Bless them, for they are of us as we are of them. Assimilating files as
> we speak.

I could have wished that OS/2 had kept developing and gained a wider
appreciative audience, but the businesses standardisation on Windows and MS
Office pretty much killed that possibility as the Windows-compatibility in
OS/2 arrived too late. Still, the OS/2 enthusiasts are definitely "dyed in
the wool" like us.
--
Regards,
    Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)