NTFS for Win 98?

Hunting seasons are winding down, and young men's thoughts turn to
love... er, no, Micro Channel Architecture...

So... I feel an urge to install my 9GB drive into the Ardent-Tool and
pull over all my working files, re-install Photoshop 4 and other useable
programs...

0
Louis

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 12:50:35 -0600, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net>
wrote:

>Hunting seasons are winding down, and young men's thoughts turn to
>love... er, no, Micro Channel Architecture...
>
>So... I feel an urge to install my 9GB drive into the Ardent-Tool and
>pull over all my working files, re-install Photoshop 4 and other useable
>programs...

There is a utility that will read NTFS files but it is real clunky.
You can't really use them, you can just convert them. It is far easier
to plug a FAT drive into a XP system and copy the files over. Before I
had everything on my network, I used SCSI drives for this. Now I just
copy/access them on the network. My print server and my big scanner is
on a W/98 machine. The rest of my stuff runs XP.
0
gfretwell