OT - Anyone has a working Baby/36 (5364) ?

Hi !
I'm trying to revive a 5634, with a faulty VRM module ... the 1.7V isn't
present anymore ... all other voltages are right ...
I'm looking for a working 5364 and a "good man" with a voltage tester
which will do some test for me ;-)
The design it's a bit involved ... two cards back to back, receiving a
375 AC (witn mean value different from zero) from the PSU in the first
card, which receive also +5, +12 from the MB. The daugther card seems to
generate the 1.7V.
The two cards are connected by two yellow wires: the voltage across them
is zero, so I think the damage is in the first card, but I could be
wrong...
All transistors and caps are in discrete conditions (no shorts, but I
didn't check the ESR, I'm waiting for the new ESR tester to come ...).
The only ICs are a 3525 and a LM358...
0
supervinx