OT: IBM ThinkPad 600(E/X) SelectaBase on eBay US

http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6805264996
--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim

FS: IBM thinkpad 600 $49 / IBM thinkpad 600 $150
Most of this stuff is FS and not FA Item name: IBM Thinkpad 600 PII 300mhz laptop http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6768038641 Item name: IBM Thinkpad 600 PII 300mhz laptop - NICE!!! Price: $150.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6768604597 Item name: Dell Optiplex PIII 667mhz ,DVD,CD-RW , 15GB Hard Drive Price: $135.00 http://c...

OT: IBM 56K PC Card modems (OEM of USR 56K w. X-Jack) on eBay US
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6805152631 Usual disclaimers apply. -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) ...

IBM ThinkPad Dock I on eBay US
http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6801224315 -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) ...

[auction US] IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
Beware! The seller doesn't seem to care much about which card you'll be getting! >http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120086889786&ss PageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002< Regards, Alvin. ...

IBM PCI-bus 10/100 Ethernet adapters (x 3) on eBay US
http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5813166400 -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) ...

OT: IBM 3270 PC(s) [5160 XTs with additional 3270 hardware] on eBay UK
Hi group, I seem to be making posting too difficult - or should that be "making" time for it?... That said, creating Time itself is an interesting prospect, but I'll probably never get around to it. Anyway, something has driven me to post: There is an auction for three IBM PCs "built 1985/6" plus a printer on eBay UK - the one pictured appears to be an example of the unusual type 5271 "3270 Personal Computer", which is essentially a 5160 XT crossed with a 3270 terminal and provides the functions of both. The picture shows a PC set up with bot...

OT: IBM/Seagate Travan4 (QIC upgrade) EIDE internal tape drive on eBay US
http://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8700563710 N.B.: these is a firmware update for these somewhere IIRC. -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) ...

IBM Thinkpad 600
Servus All! This is an emergency call... After a failed try to install WinXP, my Thinkpad (2645-410) is 'unuseable'. Will NOT boot into BIOS (F1 hold on power on) and will ONLY boot with CD-drive in Ultrabay, which means only in the same configuration it was when WinXP install failed. Thinkpad never more recognized hardwarechange. Only way to come to the data is, to pull CMOS batterie and step over error 192 by enter time/date and F1 to restart. Maybe a BIOS incompatibility (have 1.21, last one is 1.22) but I can not flash a new one because akku is death .... Herz...

OT: 9 separate IBM PCI-bus 802.11b (11Mbps) WiFI LAN and modem combo adapters on eBay US
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6807162319 -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) mini pci, IE: for laptops only. should note that. one of my contacts at koutech a few years ago slipped and admitted that at one point, they were considering making a standard pci 56k modem/802.11 wireless combo card. it never happened, but obviously, things like that add to confusion if not properly explained. -John Tim Clarke schrieb: > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6807162319 It's an ActionTek MiniPCI card based on Intersil...

OT: 13 separate IDE/ATA IBM DJNA-371350 13.5 GB HARD DRIVE FRU 36L8689 on eBay US
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5245790203 -- Regards, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) ...

Parting IBM 600 Thinkpad
Has int. DVD, ext. floppy, etc. Email with your needs. In Dallas Tx area. ...

ibm thinkpad 600 question
Is it posible to upgrade this unit,a 300mhtz pentium,to wifi ? tia Paul Bocka Jr wrote: > Is it posible to upgrade this unit,a 300mhtz pentium,to wifi ? Internally? No, there's no mini-PCI slot in the 600 or 600E machines, only the 600X. But the machine will happily use a WiFi card in one of the PC slots. Regards, James ...

IBM Thinkpad 600 and display resolution
Hi all, I bought an used IBM Thinkpad 600 and just installed Debian Sid on it. XFree86 is version 4.2.1-10. Now, the hardware description on the IBM homepage says a maximum display resolution of 1024x768: ftp://ftp.pc.ibm.com/pub/pccbbs/mobiles/600tech.pdf I also found some example XF86Config's from other people also running this laptop at 1024x768. But for some reason I can get only 800x600 running. In /var/log/XFree86.0.log this messages is shown: NEOMAGIC(0): Removing mode (1024x768) larger than LCD panel (800x600) Does my LCD panel can handle 800x600 only? Knoppix 3.2 with XFre...

IBM Thinkpad 600, Debian Sarge
Hi, I installed sarge on the tp 600 laptop (1024x768) but the graphics didn't work. During installation the neomagic 2160 graphics interface was not recognised, after installation I have only VGA Display. If I set up the graphics manually (xf86cfg), the display shows a not native 800x600 resolution. It seems to be no way to get the right resolution. Do I have to compile a new kernel?? (with the Knoppix-Live-CD the systems runs well) I'm a newbe with linux and I would be interested in easy practical hints ;-)) Thanks in advance Christian On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:05:46 +0100, Christian ...

Need help with IBM ThinkPad 600
I recently purchased a ThinkPad 600, running Windows 98SE, whose battery doesn't charge. When I look at the battery charge indicator it registers 0%. If I unplug the computer, it shuts down immediately. Before investing in a new battery I would like to make sure that the fault is in the battery and not in the computer itself. Also on start up I get a notice that says: …. Plug N Play Bios Detected, SBPro: I/O=220, IRO=5, DNA+1. The beginning of this effort refers to Crystalware Audio. Finally, I did a System Test (F1 at start up followed by testing) and received an error associated w...

IBM Thinkpad 600 active TFT
Is there available active TFT panel, XGA resolution, for Thinkpad 600? The original one I had is not-active, it is very slow and of low contrast. Lukasz http://www.linkedin.com/in/lukaszlobocki On Jan 8, 4:51 am, Lukasz.Lobo...@googlemail.com wrote: > Is there available active TFT panel, XGA resolution, for Thinkpad 600? > The original one I had is not-active, it is very slow and of low > contrast. Lukasz, TP600 does have a TFT version and they can be had for $100 on eBay. However, many TP600 displays are nearing the backlight (CCFL) end of life (it is a miniature fluorescent tube...

Ibm thinkpad x-series keyboard
Dear All, I want to buy the IBM x series laptop solely for it's keyboard; I only type on my computer. I was diappointed to find out that the key pitch on the X-series x20 thru X31 was 18.2 mm horizontally and 18.5 vertically. I was wondering if any X series owner would share their experiences with the X keyboard, especially, how comfortable it its for very long periods of typing, and how well they can switch from the X series to a real, desktop keyboard. Thanks in advance for the replies stephen <stephen722@juno.com> wrote: > I was diappointed to find out that the key pitch o...

OT:IBM PowerPC laptop on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PowerPC-Power-Series-820-Like-New_W0QQitemZ6807482072QQcategoryZ42202QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem tero ...

Sending save files by e-mail from one IBM i to another IBM i
Usually when you want to send a save file from one IBM i to another IBM i, you use one of the following procedures: - use FTP (but you must have access to a user profile on the receiving system) - sending the save file though PC e-mail (The sender must transfer the save file from the IBM i to the PC and possibly zip it. The receiver must unzip the save file on his PC, then transfer it to the IBM i). As you may know, MMAIL is an IBM i utility able to send and to receive e-mail messages. Besides, MMAIL features ZIP and UNZIP commands. Therefore, by installing MMAIL on the sending and on t...

Auc-tion: IBM MICROCHANNEL 1200-2400BPS MODEM FOR IBM PS2 SYSTEMS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120064993053 End time: Dec-21-06 00:32:30 PST (4 days 11 hours) Ships to: Worldwide Item location: BERTONE MOTORS, CINCINNATI, OHIO, United States No affiliation "picture may not be actual item exactly; but is of and will be a PS2 microchannel modem; picture may not be exact card, I have several to sell and they are not the same, specs are within that stated" -- Jelte ...

Ebay-IBM 9595 PS2 soundcard..lol
My news server is dead so sorry if someone already listed this card. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3061421306&category=11215 ...

Hardware error message on IBM Thinkpad 600X
On bootup I get hardware error message 08611 on my IBM Thinkpad 600X (26459 FU). Does anyone know to what hardware this message refers or where I might find out? Thanks IBM has error codes listed on their website.. ...

IBM PowerPC Thinkpad 820 on eBay France
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5184621892 not related seems defective, but might be repaired or useful for parts Nicolas ...

IBM thinkpad 600
i got a thinkpad 600 without a floppy drive, so i formatted the HD on a desktop, now the HD will boot to the C: prompt while connected to the desktop. Problem is when i put the HD back into the laptop i get this error "no os found", i SHOULD get the c: prompt instead of this error, i'm stuck. any suggestions? ps - bios is set to boot off of hard drive robotron -X- <ddavidbdHATESPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > i got a thinkpad 600 without a floppy drive, so i formatted the HD on > a desktop, now the HD will boot to the > C: prompt while connected to the desktop. Pro...

Web resources about - OT: IBM ThinkPad 600(E/X) SelectaBase on eBay US - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware