OT: OS/2 or OS/NOT-2

Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the
internet.  I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2
on the other hand, that's a different story.  Getting this thing on the
internet has been a pain.  It works, finally.  :)  Now-- I realize that
I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,
like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!  Is there
not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?

Can someone lead me to the light?  What stuff do I need to put on this
thing before it's even useful?

Thanks!
--Daniel
0
Daniel

Daniel Hamilton wrote:
> Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the
> internet.  I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2
> on the other hand, that's a different story.  Getting this thing on the
> internet has been a pain.  It works, finally.  :)  Now-- I realize that
> I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,
> like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!  Is there
> not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?
>
> Can someone lead me to the light?  What stuff do I need to put on this
> thing before it's even useful?
>
> Thanks!
Daniel

Go to the newsgroup comp.os.os2.misc and other os2 newsgroups.  They're
good with this type of question.

Dan the K

0
Dan
8/8/2005 3:53:19 AM
Daniel Hamilton wrote:
> Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the
> internet.  I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2
> on the other hand, that's a different story.  Getting this thing on the
> internet has been a pain.  It works, finally.  :)  Now-- I realize that
> I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,
> like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!  Is there
> not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?
>
> Can someone lead me to the light?  What stuff do I need to put on this
> thing before it's even useful?

IBM discontinued the PS/2 in 1994.

0
Dan
8/8/2005 7:19:36 AM
Daniel Hamilton schrieb:
> Is there
> not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?

I can email you InfoZip binaries for OS/2 1.3.
No fancy GUI.

I remember that Winzip worked under control of Odin with Warp4.

> Can someone lead me to the light?  What stuff do I need to put on this
> thing before it's even useful?

If you want Windows Apps, I recommend Windows NT4 or Windows 95b for use
  on PS/2 machines ;-)

--
Uli
0
> I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,

Seems like you've got a serious file problem....

> like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!

Auwee, you can really read the Huffman codes?

>  Is there  not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?

                         PMZIP(TM) version 1.00
                      Copyright (c) 1991 Nico Mak
                          All rights reserved
                      Shareware Evaluation Version

PMZIP(TM) is a ZIP file manager for the OS/2 Presentation Manager.
It features:

- An SAA/CUA compatible interface for adding, deleting, extracting,
  and viewing members of a ZIP file
- A multi-selection list box with the names, sizes, and date/time stamps
  of files in a ZIP file
- Push buttons for most commonly used actions
- A file search facility to locate selected ZIP files anywhere on a disk
- Support for the OS/2 1.20 and 1.30 File Manager's drag and drop interface

ZIPVIEW.EXE is a simple silly little program that will allow you to
accomplish
two different things:

        1) Cause all your .ZIP files in the file manager to come up with
           a funky little icon of a zipper.

        2) If you double click on the icon a window on the screen will open
           up showing you the contents of ZIP file.

                        AV (Archive Viewer)
                 Copyright (c) 1992/93 by M. Kimes
                        All rights reserved

AV is a 32-bit PM archive viewing, file/directory maintenance and
program launching utility for OS/2 2.x.

0
UZnal
8/8/2005 9:58:45 AM
Dan O wrote:
> IBM discontinued the PS/2 in 1994.

Yeah, but OS/2 is "supported" at least until the end of this year. :)  I
must say, NOBODY must use this stuff anymore.  Search the web and it's
like nobody's home!  Guess OS/2 really is dead...don't know how long
those eCS guys will keep going.

--Daniel
0
Daniel
8/8/2005 10:06:13 AM
Uli Link wrote:
> I can email you InfoZip binaries for OS/2 1.3.
> No fancy GUI.

Thanks, I found InfoZip, basically like pkzip for dos.  I used that to
unzip Firefox 1.0.6.  Now I need to get a GNU runtime library.  :)

> If you want Windows Apps, I recommend Windows NT4 or Windows 95b for use
>  on PS/2 machines ;-)

Yeah, I was more or less experimenting here, no "real use"

Thanks,
--Daniel
0
Daniel
8/8/2005 10:08:41 AM
> Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the
> internet.  I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2
> on the other hand, that's a different story.  Getting this thing on the
> internet has been a pain.  It works, finally.  :)  Now-- I realize that
> I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,
> like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!  Is there
> not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?

Why not have a look at the "Hobbes repository for OS/2"?

http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/

A mountain of stuff, but anything which is OS/2 2.x compatible should work
fine. PM*.* are Presentation Manager (i.e. "Windows-like display") programs.

--
Regards,
        Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

0
Tim
8/8/2005 10:22:11 AM
Daniel Hamilton schrieb:

> Uli Link wrote:
> > I can email you InfoZip binaries for OS/2 1.3.
> > No fancy GUI.
>
> Thanks, I found InfoZip, basically like pkzip for dos.  I used that to
> unzip Firefox 1.0.6.  Now I need to get a GNU runtime library.  :)

http://www.innotek.de/products/gccos2/download/gccos2download_e.html
0
Andreas
8/8/2005 1:54:54 PM
Hello,

Daniel Hamilton schrieb:

> Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the
> internet.  I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2
> on the other hand, that's a different story.  Getting this thing on the
> internet has been a pain.

mpts + tcpcfg - it's easy

> It works, finally.  :)  Now-- I realize that
> I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,
> like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!  Is there
> not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?

You could use WarpZip or KaZip. http://hobbes.nmsu.edu
And most filemanagers include archive support: FC/2, FileStar ....

> Can someone lead me to the light?  What stuff do I need to put on this
> thing before it's even useful?

I prefer using Stardock's Object Desktop into the Workplace Shell.

Andreas
0
Andreas
8/8/2005 2:07:19 PM
Dan O wrote:

> Daniel Hamilton wrote:
>> Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the
>> internet.  I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2
>> on the other hand, that's a different story.  Getting this thing on the
>> internet has been a pain.  It works, finally.  :)  Now-- I realize that
>> I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files,
>> like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!!  Is there
>> not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2?
>>
>> Can someone lead me to the light?  What stuff do I need to put on this
>> thing before it's even useful?
>>

> IBM discontinued the PS/2 in 1994.

And this has what relevance to OS/2?

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

 DH> From: Daniel Hamilton <daniel_nospam_@cavs.msstate.edu>

 DH> Dan O wrote:
>> IBM discontinued the PS/2 in 1994.

 DH> Yeah, but OS/2 is "supported" at least until the end of
 DH> this year. :)

 DH> I must say, NOBODY must use this stuff anymore.

Nobody must do anything at anytime

 DH> Search the web and it's like nobody's home!

It is not the number which is counting...

 DH> Guess OS/2 really is dead...

You really think, software will die like a creature?

 DH> don't know how long those eCS guys will keep going.

Software normally is inmortal... only the brain of the potential users will
change ...

Herzliche Gruesse, Harald

-+- Message created on Tuesday August, 09 2005 08:34:21 EDT
0
Harald

OS/2 gurus! Help with OS/2 config.sys Fwd: Trouble with a Personal System/2
Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. Config.sys has been changed. Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved things. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Trouble with a Personal System/2 Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:40:20 -0400 From: <brian@centralindianapatternandmold.com> To: <ohland@charter.net> please help . config.sys got changed os2 ibm indurstial computer-will not boot? In article <npapo.23064$qU5.8268@newsfe20.iad>, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> wrote: > Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. > > Config.sys has been changed. > > Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this > was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. > > Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved > things. 1. Boot (C-A-D). 2. Wait for "boot blob" at top left corner of the screen (a white box, and "OS/2"). 3. Press Alt-F1. 4. Select "Boot to command prompt (use original CONFIG.SYS)" option. 5. Fix the CONFIG.SYS Alternatively, boot to command prompt from the OS/2 installation diskettes. -- Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand "New interface ...

IBM continues to end OS/2 support and withdraw OS/2
I was suprised to see that IBM has updated their 'withdrawal from marketing' page for OS/2. The old page a couple of years ago was short and sweet and basically said OS/2 was gone. The new page goes into much more detail but offers some interesting new info... [begin excerpts] Existing OS/2 customers Existing OS/2 customers can purchase additional OS/2 licenses on an exception basis. IBM will review each request and notify the customer if it is approved. Contact your IBM representative to submit an order request. Support for IBM Middleware Defect Support f...

Information passed from OS/2 Master Boot Record ( MBR ) to OS/2 Bootmanager ( BMGR ) to OS/2 Partition Boot Record ?
Hello, I am working on the problem to boot from USB Mass Storage Device. The results and open problems has been documented at Howto Boot OS/2 - eCs from USB Mass Storage Devices ( MSD ) - English Version - Wiki http://p2066.typo3server.info/wiki-usb-boot-en.html The following information is needed for the project: Information passed from OS/2 Master Boot Record ( MBR ) to OS/2 Bootmanager ( BMGR ) to OS/2 Partition Boot Record ? The OS/2 MBR tests for I13X support and pass this information via flag at memory segment 3000:0000 (0030:0000). That informa...

Migration of OS/2 1.30 to OS/2 2.0 or newer
Hi all, what is the chance to upgrade an OS/2 1.30-system with LAN manager (ethernet with plain NetBIOS), a C-written frontend and a Sybase-SQL-server 1.1 to a newer OS/2-version? The system is installed on a FAT-drive, print-jobs are created by the C-frontend for LaserJet-printers and send directly to the LPT-port or a shared LPT-port on a print-server and several OS/2 1.3-clients access the database also via the C-frontend. I would perfer using WarpServer 4 based on Warp 3, or even just Warp 3 Connect/Warp 4 (without LVM, JFS etc., so WSeB, ACP, MCP or eCS are not an option) the wh...

reinstall of OS 10.2
I'm reinstalling my operating systems. Does it matter whether I install OS X or 9.2.2 first? Is there a certain order that they should be installed in? Thanks. -- TLD TLD <TLD2@tld.tld.invalid> wrote: > I'm reinstalling my operating systems. Does it matter whether I install > OS X or 9.2.2 first? Is there a certain order that they should be > installed in? Thanks. It makes no difference. -- Mike Rosenberg <http://www.macconsult.com> Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida <http://bogart-tribute.net> Tribute to Humphrey Bogart ...

OS/2 > DOS-OS/2 copy, paste with backslash not working #2
Original poster: thanks, everybody. Now answering three posters: Any help? -- At 2004-12-16 20:41:32 PST Steven Levine (steve53@earthlink.bogus.net) said: >Copy how? What version of OS/2? Are you running any sort of desktop >enhancer that might be doing this to you? Since I mention COPY and PASTE, the "Copy how?" will be: "using COPY & PASTE". If I was running anything stupid, I might know; if I did not know, I thank you for the prompter; I am not running anything stupid; Version of OS/2 is 3.0 WARP Fixpack 43 or something. 1994-thing. Lov...

PS/2 and OS/2 #2
Hi ! This is, finally, *in topic* ;-) I've got too many "off topic" warnings ;-) I've got a working copy of OS/2 warp 4 (thank you, guys !). In the doc is said that minimum requirement is Pentium 100. I can put it in my 8595-ONG with TurboChip only :-( Do you have a table that summarizes PS/2 models, the OS/2 version that can be installed and sys requirements ? In other word, for example, which version can be installed on a Model 80-386 ? What is the minimum ram ? Do you ever tried OS/2 2.1 for windows ? I found a copy that was distributed with a PC magazine (CD + 2 boot floppies) On Aug 25, 7:00 am, supervinx <superv...@libero.it> wrote: > I've got a working copy of OS/2 warp 4 (thank you, guys !). > In the doc is said that minimum requirement is Pentium 100. > I can put it in my 8595-ONG with TurboChip only :-( You can run Warp 4 in "lesser" machines, I ran the original release of Warp 4 on a 9590-DLG (50MHz 80486 with 16MB of RAM) quite successfully for a long time. The Convenience Packs (re-releases with FixPaks integrated) may have increased the minimum system requirements. > Do you have a table that summarizes PS/2 models, the OS/2 version that > can be installed and sys requirements ? > In other word, for example, which version can be installed on a Model > 80-386 ? What is the minimum ram ? I wouldn't bother with anything less than OS/2 Warp Connect (which is Warp 3 plu...

audio with win-os/2 but not os/2???
anybody know why the audio with my ess card ain't working with os/2 but does with win-os/2? -- Thanks, That Guy ---- http://gandalf.home.digital.net/trollfaq.html <-- readit new folk who people noooobies ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/ <-- faq shmec-a-q get the origanal group faq here That Guy wrote: > anybody know why the audio with my ess card ain't working with os/2 > but does with win-os/2? > I know this will sound ridiculous...but the system volume is turned up to a level that will be audible, right?? On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:46:...

OS/2 Lan Server V3.0 for sale with OS/2 2.1
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=4289490&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=120067699646&lk=URL ...

OS/2 is dead...Long live OS/2!
Normally, I keep my rants to the editorial pages of the VOICE Newsletter, but I felt this was a more appropriate venue for this one: The plain and simple fact is that OS/2's obituary has already been written, the tombstone carved and the plot set. All that's left now is to lay the tired body into its final resting place. All possible treatments for its terminal illness have failed. In 2006, OS/2 will finally, and irrevocably be laid to rest. Doubtless many long time users will hold out till, and beyond, the bitter end...cursing IBM and Microsoft all the way. The rest will...

OS/2 #2
Is a fantastic operating system -- ...

why IBM not made OS/2 opensource ? #2
After reading about the history of Personal computer I understood one thing that microsoft many a times betrayed and cheated IBM and captured the Home Pc Os market. But one thing I couldn't understand is, MS and IBM both started to work on OS/2 and later on microsoft lost its interest in OS/2 and developed windows NT instead based on the already developed OS/2 code, now what made IBM not to make OS/2 opensource or atleast too cheap and thus snatching away a major part of OS market from MS and teach Microsoft a lesson? since majority of the feature between OS/2 and winnt would...

Documentation IBM OS/2 1.2
Hi, is there anybody out there who has documentation for IBM (or MS?) OS/2 1.2, especially acording printer-drivers, printing etc. ? Thanks a lot, -- To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" ! Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen ! Chau y hasta luego, Thorolf Thorolf Godawa wrote: > Hi, > > is there anybody out there who has documentation for IBM (or MS?) OS/2 > 1.2, especially acording printer-drivers, printing etc. ? > Yes, please send me an email message in German. Andreas Andreas Kohl wrote: > Thorol...

Mac OS X vs. OS/2 peer #2
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:38:01, Dan Drake wrote: >On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:08:52 UTC, jim burke <jimburke200@earthlink.net> >wrote: >>... >> you might see if your ibmlan.ini file has >> svrhidden=no in it. It's no. >>... >> I don't know what command line programs are available on OS X, >> but if you know the ipaddress of the Mac, ping it from the os2 machine >> and then do a netstat -p to see if the interface is seen. I can ping the Mac ok; netstat shows it active. >> >> To see if the os2 lan card is correctly se...

What to save from OS/2::Warp when crossgrading to OS/2::eCS?
To bring joy to a few hearts: I have ordered OS/2::eCS-1.1 from Mensys and expect it RSN. Meanwhile, I am trying to decide what bits of my Warp setup to carry across (if that is possible). My OS/2 setup uses the F: drive for core OS stuff. Most optional extras (eg FaxWorks, DeScribe, non-OS utilities) live in G:. The rest of my files are scattered through other drives. So I expect to wipe F: and install eCS in a simple procedure. (Unless... I bought the Warp-upgrade version. Does it need to be able to see the old Warp installation?) Is this broadly how to do the cross-grade...

OS/2 Website
Website - Os/2 Release Notes is back at: http://os2notes.co.nf/ Cheers Greggory Shaw I got my old domain back, so the final URL is: http://os2notes.com/ Sorry about the changes. Greggory ...

FREE OS/2 Warp Connect and OS/2 books
Sigh. OS/2 Warp Connect - all the disks, CDs, books/documentation that comes in the blue box. "IBM Getting to Know OS/2 Warp 4," ITSO (International Technical Support Organization", Stokes, Buecker, Friedrichs, Moroian, Schey, SG24-4758-00, ISBN 0-13-842147-1, Prentice Hall "Mastering OS/2 Warp", Peter Dyson, ISBN 0-7821-166-3-9, Sybex - missing Hobbes on CD-ROM "IBM's Official OS/2 Warp faQs", Kaply, Sipples & Kliewer, ISBN 1-56884-472-7, IBM Press Book published by IDG Books Worldwide, Inc. - includes CD "OS/2 Warp Administrator's Survival Guide", Kerr, Curran, et al., ISBN 0-672-30744-8, SAMS Publishing Will break up lot if you don't want all of it. Truth in Advertising - you pay for shipping, actual cost. Dan On Mar 7, 7:54 pm, kaliuzh...@verizon.net wrote: > Truth in Advertising - you pay for shipping, actual cost. I just got back in town from another 4-day trip to Indianapolis -- if no one else wants the lot, I'll take all (USPS Media Mail, right?), but as I have no actual *need* for any of it, another truly interested party can take all or part (I'd pick up leftovers). Rick Ekblaw On Mar 8, 9:28=A0pm, ekb...@vnet.ibm.com wrote: > On Mar 7, 7:54 pm, kaliuzh...@verizon.net wrote: > > Rick Ekblaw Noted, Rick. I'd really hate to throw these out but I need to downsize and have no need for them. Let's wait about a week. ...

Canonical OS/2 vs. Fanfic-derived OS/2
With the recent announcement of Arca Noae's Blue Lion project (https://www.arcanoae.com/blue-lion-go/), this is a good time to answer - for once and for all - one of the most pressing questions of our time: Should we use canonical (i.e., IBM) versions of OS/2, or can we also accept 'fanfic' versions, such as Blue Lion? If we accept Blue Lion and similar as canonical, we run the very real risk of irrepairably distorting the OS/2verse forever. What we were handed from the heavens by IBM on four sacred floppy disks is absolute; only subsequent versions - as passed t...

OS/2 Website
Website - Os/2 Release Notes is back at: http://os2notes.co.nf/ Cheers Greggory Shaw ...

INSPECT: OS/VS vs. IBM Enterprise COBOL for z/OS and OS/390 3.2.0
All righty... as mentioned the other day I coded: 01 CHAR-1 PIC X. 01 CHAR-80 PIC X(80). .... PROCEDURE DIVISION. PERFORM INSPECT-1. PERFORM INSPECT-80. GOBACK. INSPECT-1. INSPECT CHAR-1 REPLACING ALL 'a' BY 'A'. INSPECT-80. INSPECT CHAR-80 REPLACING ALL 'a' BY 'A' ALL 'b' B...

Auction: IBM PS/2 Model 80 386 OS/2 SCSI Keyboard Mouse PS/2 TV
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220111146098 Starting bid: US $10.00 End time: May-15-07 08:07:28 PDT (4 days 19 hours) Shipping costs: US $55.00 Ships to: United States Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States This is a working PS/2 system with everything except the VGA monitor: PS/2 8580 386 with 120MB SCSI Hard Drive and Floppy Disk, 12MB RAM) IBM Model M keyboard (which is new) and mouse (original) IBM PS/2 TV Unit with power supply. A rare option, allows for viewing and tuning TV PIP on the desktop. OS/2 is installed on the machine (and works). Also includes an unopened copy of OS/2 Warp. No affiliation -- Jelte, admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki The information contained in this post is copyright the poster and specifically may not be published in, or used by http://www.jlaforums.com ...

[FWD] The GIMP 2.2.8 for OS/2
I saw this yesterday in gmane.comp.video.gimp.user over on the gmane newsserver. I can't see that Michael posts in comp.os.os2... anymore (if ever.) coo* has lost a lot of good participants -- probably due to the low signal to pissing-contests ratio now found here. |From: Michael Schumacher <schumaml@gmx.de> |Newsgroups: gmane.comp.video.gimp.devel,gmane.comp.video.gimp.user |Subject: The GIMP 2.2.8 for OS/2 | |Some of you might still remember - or maybe even use - the |operating system of the future that was supposed to free the world |from such things as DOS or Microsoft Windows...

OS/2 2.11 2 Diskette images
Could someone post or send me diskette image of : IBM OS/2 2.1 Diskette 1 82G6234 (Version 2.11) IBM OS/2 2.1 Diskette 5 82G6246 (Version 2.11) Mine are broken :-( Thanks in advance Patrick. I've got them. Thanks to Bart Patrick. Patrick Cormeau <pc@ace-films.com> wrote in news:Xns93D4AB2759F6Cpcacefilmscom@195.238.3.180: > Could someone post or send me diskette image of : > IBM OS/2 2.1 Diskette 1 82G6234 (Version 2.11) > IBM OS/2 2.1 Diskette 5 82G6246 (Version 2.11) > > Mine are broken :-( > > Thanks in advance > > P...

OS/2 2.11 for PS/2 9553
I just bought 3 copies of OS/2 2.11 on eBay. turns out it says its for a preinstall on the PS/2 9553. Looking at the diskettes it looks like it will install on any machine, but i thought I'd run it by this group to see if anyone is familiar with it first. Anyone know if this will install on any of the circa 1992 PS/2 models like the 9556? Also while I'm asking, anyone know if any PS/2 or other IBM models came with Warp 3 installed? Mark -- From the eComStation of Mark Dodel http://www.os2voice.org Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org Hi! > Anyone know if this will install on any of the circa 1992 PS/2 models > like the 9556? I don't think it gets any more non-IBM than the 9553. This was a moderately upgraded 55SX with a Reply upgrade board inside. Other than a slightly rebranded BIOS and the IBM case, it was a Reply computer for all intents and purposes. Even the FCC ID on the back of the computer is Reply's own. So if it works there, I don't see "geniune MCA" in the form of a 9556 or similar as a problem. > Also while I'm asking, anyone know if any PS/2 or other IBM models > came with Warp 3 installed? Some certainly did. It depends upon the trailing 3-digit model code. I don't know what all the codes mean (other than the early line like 50/60/70/80 machines) but someone here might. By the way...do you enjoy working with eComStati...

Web resources about - OT: OS/2 or OS/NOT-2 - comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

Helpful Hints from joeeze: You need not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 (FOUR) browsers
Why? Because sometimes things don't work in one but do work in others. It's not for me — a card carrying TechnoDolt®™© — to explain why that ...

Alicia Vikander: ‘It’s not 2 different things being male & female, it’s a big spectrum’
... to see if she’s deemed a lead actress or supporting. She chatted about still feeling like a “newbie” in Hollywood and much more (note: I’m including ...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 not exactly priced to sell
Reportedly priced in Europe at more than $400, Samsung's new Galaxy Tab 2 will be hard pressed to find any eager buyers.

Retina iPad Mini 2 Not Coming Until 2014, Says iHS iSuppli
... 2014 instead of October of this year, when the iPad 5 is expected to show up. Other sources — like KGI […] The post Retina iPad Mini 2 Not ...

Retro Game Challenge 2 not coming to US shores
In a recent interview with RPGamer, XSEED's Ken Berry chatted about Little King's Story, Arc Rise Fantasia and other projects. Game Center C... ...

Not 2 Be Missed - Presidential dream: long walk in the park
The Columbus Dispatch is Columbus, Ohio's hometown newspaper and Central Ohio's source for breaking news, Ohio State sports, business, politics, ...

Apple slashes original iPad price to $399, iPad 2 not up for pre-order yet
Steve Jobs told us earlier that the new iPad pricing will stay exactly the same as the original iPad meaning a base price of

GOP Rep.: August 2 Not ‘Drop-Dead Date – Unless the President Wants it to be’
ABC News’ Rick Klein (@rickklein) reports: Not everyone in Congress is worried about what happens if Washington crashes into its debt ceiling ...

Capcom has issued a statement apologizing for the PC version of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 not hav
Capcom has issued a statement apologizing for the PC version of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 not having local co-op , despite the Steam description ...

Man admits to killing girlfriend at motel, but not 2 kids
The man accused of killing his girlfriend, 5-month-old daughter and another child in a Staten Island hotel admitted to murdering the woman — ...