Value of IBM P75 486

Hi

While looking for information about this model I got to this forum with
a lot of information. Ive had this one in about 20 years now, got it as
child and playing games from floppy discs.

Now I got impression that it might be worth selling. But Im living in
Norway and im not sure if some consider it as collectible or not. I cant
find any prices to compere with. Does anyone have any toughs about what it be
worth?

Kind regards,
Andreas
0
andreas

Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2016 09:47:22 UTC+1 schrieb andreas k:
> Hi
>=20
>=20
> While looking for information about this model I got to this forum with
> a lot of information. Ive had this one in about 20 years now, got it as
> child and playing games from floppy discs.
>=20
> Now I got impression that it might be worth selling. But Im living in
> Norway and im not sure if some consider it as collectible or not. I cant
> find any prices to compere with. Does anyone have any toughs about what i=
t be
> worth?
>=20
> Kind regards,
> Andreas

Hi Andreas, just recently a P75 was sold in Germany at EUR 130,00 - http://=
www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=3DR40&_nkw=3D222311068552&_in_kw=3D1&_ex_kw=3D=
&_sacat=3D0&LH_Complete=3D1&_udlo=3D&_udhi=3D&_ftrt=3D901&_ftrv=3D1&_sabdlo=
=3D&_sabdhi=3D&_samilow=3D&_samihi=3D&_sadis=3D10&_fpos=3D&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=
=3D0&_sop=3D13&_dmd=3D1&_ipg=3D100
0
gerdschw
11/23/2016 10:40:04 AM
onsdag 23. november 2016 11.40.05 UTC+1 skrev gerd...@web.de f=C3=B8lgende:
> Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2016 09:47:22 UTC+1 schrieb andreas k:
> > Hi
> >=20
> >=20
> > While looking for information about this model I got to this forum with
> > a lot of information. Ive had this one in about 20 years now, got it as
> > child and playing games from floppy discs.
> >=20
> > Now I got impression that it might be worth selling. But Im living in
> > Norway and im not sure if some consider it as collectible or not. I can=
> > find any prices to compere with. Does anyone have any toughs about what=
 it be
> > worth?
> >=20
> > Kind regards,
> > Andreas
>=20
> Hi Andreas, just recently a P75 was sold in Germany at EUR 130,00 - http:=
//www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=3DR40&_nkw=3D222311068552&_in_kw=3D1&_ex_kw=
=3D&_sacat=3D0&LH_Complete=3D1&_udlo=3D&_udhi=3D&_ftrt=3D901&_ftrv=3D1&_sab=
dlo=3D&_sabdhi=3D&_samilow=3D&_samihi=3D&_sadis=3D10&_fpos=3D&LH_SALE_CURRE=
NCY=3D0&_sop=3D13&_dmd=3D1&_ipg=3D100

Hi! Thank you for your repy, I cant get the url to work. At 130 EUR I think=
 I just would hold on to it as a memory from old days:)=20
0
andreas
11/28/2016 3:25:14 PM
Am Montag, 28. November 2016 16:25:15 UTC+1 schrieb andreas k:
> onsdag 23. november 2016 11.40.05 UTC+1 skrev gerd...@web.de f=C3=B8lgend=
e:
> > Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2016 09:47:22 UTC+1 schrieb andreas k:
> > > Hi
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > > While looking for information about this model I got to this forum wi=
th
> > > a lot of information. Ive had this one in about 20 years now, got it =
as
> > > child and playing games from floppy discs.
> > >=20
> > > Now I got impression that it might be worth selling. But Im living in
> > > Norway and im not sure if some consider it as collectible or not. I c=
ant
> > > find any prices to compere with. Does anyone have any toughs about wh=
at it be
> > > worth?
> > >=20
> > > Kind regards,
> > > Andreas
> >=20
> > Hi Andreas, just recently a P75 was sold in Germany at EUR 130,00 - htt=
p://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=3DR40&_nkw=3D222311068552&_in_kw=3D1&_ex_k=
w=3D&_sacat=3D0&LH_Complete=3D1&_udlo=3D&_udhi=3D&_ftrt=3D901&_ftrv=3D1&_sa=
bdlo=3D&_sabdhi=3D&_samilow=3D&_samihi=3D&_sadis=3D10&_fpos=3D&LH_SALE_CURR=
ENCY=3D0&_sop=3D13&_dmd=3D1&_ipg=3D100
>=20
> Hi! Thank you for your repy, I cant get the url to work. At 130 EUR I thi=
nk I just would hold on to it as a memory from old days:)

Hi, Andreas, the URL has a 12 digit ebay number in it. Search with that as =
ended auctions. You should be successful from all over the world. BTW I lik=
e your decision to hold on to it. Nothing can pay good memories. Greetings =
from GER, Gerd
0
gerdschw