Where did the manly-man MAN pages go?

   On the IBMMuseum and Bowling sites, the man pages are not there.

I go away for a few months and the place goes to wrack and ruin.
0
Louis

On Aug 8, 10:27=A0am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
> =A0 =A0On the IBMMuseum and Bowling sites, the man pages are not there.
>
> I go away for a few months and the place goes to wrack and ruin.

This is all I see on my box:
http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/ohlandl/AIX_1-3/aix_man_pages/
0
Kevin
8/8/2009 9:32:42 PM
Oddly, the files are there, but the link didn't seem to work.

Kevin Bowling wrote:
> On Aug 8, 10:27 am, Louis Ohland <ohl...@charter.net> wrote:
>>    On the IBMMuseum and Bowling sites, the man pages are not there.
>>
>> I go away for a few months and the place goes to wrack and ruin.
>
> This is all I see on my box:
> http://ps-2.kev009.com:8081/ohlandl/AIX_1-3/aix_man_pages/
0
Louis
8/9/2009 1:58:56 AM
>>> I go away for a few months and the place goes to wrack and ruin.

The base page seems to be here:

http://www.ibmmuseum.com/ohlandl/AIX_1-3/AIX_Index.html

                          David
                          David@IBMMuseum.com

Sorry, I haven't been checking the newsgroup with any frequency lately,
maybe that will change with the posting increases...

0
David