Need Computer Help?

PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
all your computer problems. Check us out at
http://pcdude.proboards86.com

0
gary335 (8)
9/28/2006 9:21:16 PM
comp.sys.intel 2504 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Just wanted to thank again those who have taken a look at my forum.
Also wanted to invite again those who haven't yet taken a look or
joined. Check us out at http://pcdude.proboards86.com. Thank you!

Gary335 wrote:
> PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
> all your computer problems. Check us out at
> http://pcdude.proboards86.com

0
gary335 (8)
10/13/2006 3:19:45 PM

Gary335 wrote:
> Just wanted to thank again those who have taken a look at my forum.
> Also wanted to invite again those who haven't yet taken a look or
> joined. Check us out at http://pcdude.proboards86.com. Thank you!
>
> Gary335 wrote:
> > PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
> > all your computer problems. Check us out at
> > http://pcdude.proboards86.com

0
gary335 (8)

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

need to compute this problem having problems with how to start this problem help need urgently
Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). plot 10 realisations of X(t) plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable ...

computer help needed
Still under constructution, and needs people to post please visit www.computerhelp247.net help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and more, do you know your stuff? moderators needed prove yourself, see if your up to it, help others to fix their computer problems. The new help forum for all, visit www.computerhelp247.net computer help 24/7 wrote: >Still under constructution, .. What, your spell-checker? >..and needs people to post please visit >www.computerspam247.net >help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and >...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

Need help on HELP
When I start my VFP6 and type "help <...>? in the Command window I get all information about any FoxPro subject. However, when I type "help" for the second time, my call is ignored with no error message. I installed HELP from a MSDN CD. Cass on the 2nd call to help; did you close help down? or just minimize it or leave it in the background? On 2 Jun 2007 18:46:42 GMT, rlewart@shell.monmouth.com (Cass Lewart) wrote: >When I start my VFP6 and type "help <...>? in the Command window I get all >information about any FoxPro subject. However...

Need help with help
Running GIMP 2.6.7 on 32-bit Gentoo linux I know about RTFM, but clicking on "Help" is futile. Step 1) I get an error box that says... > help Messge > Could not open 'http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-help.xml' > for reading: Operation not supported > Perhaps you are missing GIO backends and need to install GVFS What is it talking about? Step 2) I open up that URL with Firefox 3.0.14 and I get a bunch of gibberish like,,, This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. &...

Web resources about - Need Computer Help? - comp.sys.intel

Computer Show

Relive the golden age of computer viruses, without the danger, at the Malware museum
In the early days of computer viruses, a lot of malware had a tendency to announce its presence with some text or a flashy graphic. Now you can ...

Google computers can qualify as drivers says US safety regulator
US vehicle safety regulators have said the artificial intelligence system piloting a self-driving Google car could be considered the driver under ...

Tribunal rules computer hacking by GCHQ is not illegal
Britain's spies are not breaking the law when they secretly hack into computers and smart phones, a tribunal rules.

Court rules it is not illegal for GCHQ to hack computers
... carried out by the NSA and GCHQ. In the course of the case, GCHQ admitted for the first time that it was involved in hacking devices and computers ...

This really might be the ultimate computer monitor
If you're a PC gamer or you watch movies on your computer, you know that a screen with a standard 16:9 aspect ratio just isn't going to cut it. ...

Google is reportedly working on a virtual reality headset that doesn't need a smartphone or computer
... Google is also reportedly working on an updated version of its $20 (£20) Cardboard headset . The new version would include its own computer ...

U.S. regulator: A Google computer could qualify as car driver
The U.S. federal transport safety regulator is coming around to the view that rules could be updated so that computers in autonomous cars can ...