Audio from USB port?

Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
other connections necessary.  How does that work?
I thought you had to have a sound card.

http://www.lmc.com.au/products/Sound_Card_and_Speakers/Logitech/557320/Logitech_V20_Notebook_Speaker_USB_%5B970155-0403%5D

0
self (53)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:51:10 +1100, "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote:

>Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
>other connections necessary.  How does that work?
>I thought you had to have a sound card.

Well, whatever data would be sent to a sound card is sent out the USB
port and the D/A function  of the sound card is built into the speaker
combo.

Kal

0
kr4 (67)
2/20/2007 2:49:42 PM
Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen
as a "sound card" by the computer.

Barrabas wrote:
> Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
> other connections necessary.  How does that work?
> I thought you had to have a sound card.
>
> http://www.lmc.com.au/products/Sound_Card_and_Speakers/Logitech/557320/Logitech_V20_Notebook_Speaker_USB_%5B970155-0403%5D

0
WatzmanNOSPAM (5711)
> Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen
> as a "sound card" by the computer.

So is it true then that the laptop's internal sound card is not involved?

> Barrabas wrote:
>> Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
>> other connections necessary.  How does that work?
>> I thought you had to have a sound card.
>>
>> http://www.lmc.com.au/products/Sound_Card_and_Speakers/Logitech/557320/Logitech_V20_Notebook_Speaker_USB_%5B970155-0403%5D

0
self (53)
2/20/2007 11:20:35 PM
"Kalman Rubinson" <kr4@nyu.edu> wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:51:10 +1100, "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote:
>
>>Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
>>other connections necessary.  How does that work?
>>I thought you had to have a sound card.
>
> Well, whatever data would be sent to a sound card is sent out the USB
> port and the D/A function  of the sound card is built into the speaker
> combo.
>
> Kal

That would mean that the internal sound card has produced the
digital output then?

0
self (53)
2/20/2007 11:23:28 PM
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:23:28 +1100, "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote:

>"Kalman Rubinson" <kr4@nyu.edu> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:51:10 +1100, "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote:
>>
>>>Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
>>>other connections necessary.  How does that work?
>>>I thought you had to have a sound card.
>>
>> Well, whatever data would be sent to a sound card is sent out the USB
>> port and the D/A function  of the sound card is built into the speaker
>> combo.
>>
>> Kal
>
>That would mean that the internal sound card has produced the
>digital output then?

Nope.  The music is represented by files with data in a particular
format.  The file is output as any other via the USB port to the
external box which performs the function of a sound card.  No internal
sound card is needed.

Kal

0
kr4 (67)
2/21/2007 12:16:50 AM
"Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote in message news:erfvo9$705$1@aioe.org...

> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen
>> as a "sound card" by the computer.
>
> So is it true then that the laptop's internal sound card is not involved?

Correct.

0
no.one9739 (1143)
2/21/2007 8:35:29 AM
Not for that particular function.

Barrabas wrote:
> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen
>> as a "sound card" by the computer.
>
> So is it true then that the laptop's internal sound card is not involved?
>

>> Barrabas wrote:
>>> Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
>>> other connections necessary.  How does that work?
>>> I thought you had to have a sound card.
>>>
>>> http://www.lmc.com.au/products/Sound_Card_and_Speakers/Logitech/557320/Logitech_V20_Notebook_Speaker_USB_%5B970155-0403%5D

0
WatzmanNOSPAM (5711)
2/21/2007 9:13:24 PM
No, the sound gets sent directly to the speakers without every passing
through the internal sound card (at least on the output side).

Barrabas wrote:
> "Kalman Rubinson" <kr4@nyu.edu> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:51:10 +1100, "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Logitech speakers connect to the USB port and no
>>> other connections necessary.  How does that work?
>>> I thought you had to have a sound card.
>> Well, whatever data would be sent to a sound card is sent out the USB
>> port and the D/A function  of the sound card is built into the speaker
>> combo.
>>
>> Kal
>
> That would mean that the internal sound card has produced the
> digital output then?

0
WatzmanNOSPAM (5711)
> Not for that particular function.
>

> Barrabas wrote:
>> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> Basically, the speakers have their own "sound card" in them and are seen
>>> as a "sound card" by the computer.
>>
>> So is it true then that the laptop's internal sound card is not involved?

And all this time I thought external speakers had to be connected to the
headphone jack.

0
self (53)
2/22/2007 10:59:16 AM
"Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote in message news:erjt2c$vbk$1@aioe.org...

> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Not for that particular function.
>>

>> Barrabas wrote:
>>> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> So is it true then that the laptop's internal sound card is not
>>> involved?

> And all this time I thought external speakers had to be connected to the
> headphone jack.

That would be true for purely analogue speakers.  But these are not purely
analogue, they are digital input.

0
no.one9739 (1143)
2/22/2007 12:37:28 PM
"M.I.5�" <no.one@no.where.NO_SPAM.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Barrabas" <self@here.org> wrote in message news:erjt2c$vbk$1@aioe.org...
>>
>> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> Not for that particular function.

>> And all this time I thought external speakers had to be connected to the
>> headphone jack.
>>

> That would be true for purely analogue speakers.  But these are not purely
> analogue, they are digital input.

Then they get called things like 'digital speakers' and I stayed confused.
I would wonder where the digital input came from.  Spdif for example when
I don't have such a connection on my laptop.

0
self (53)

USB port adapter -> Multi USB ports existing ? Extending number of USB ports possible ?
Unfortunately my notebook has only ONE USB port. Is there something like an USB port adapter which I can plug in into the one available USB port and which offers at the other side multiple USB ports ? Something like a simple, portable USB hub ? Tom [ excessive crossposting trimmed ] ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.hardware.] On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:17:11 +0100, Thomas Jerkins staggered into the Black Sun and said: > Unfortunately my notebook has only ONE USB port. Is there something > like an USB port adapter which I can plug in into the one available > USB ...

Broken USB ports on laptop?
Hello everyone. I seem to be having a problem with the USB ports on my laptop. It's a Compaq Presario 2580us. Here's the problem: Intermittently, my USB ports seem to stop working. For instance, I'll be using my USB mouse, and suddenly, it stops working, the red LED light goes out, and I hear the Windows "USB device unplugged" beep. Sometimes it comes back on, accompanied by the Windows "USB device plugged in" beep, on its own after a second or two, sometimes after some fiddling with the USB plug (which seems a bit loose). This also happens with gamepads....

Laptops and power from usb port
I've been reading reviews on the Compaq NC8000 when I found this article: http://reviews-zdnet.com.com/HP_Compaq_nc8000_series/4514-3121_16- 30583495.html .... that says the unit doesn't supply USB bus power. How common is that among laptops... I can't find an answer in google searches. It seems like it would be a pain to have to lug around power supplies for each peripheral and might be a big pain. Or maybe usb hubs are powered and it would just be one extra power supply? Any input appreciated =) "Indrid Cold" <nobody@nospam.com> wrote in message news:7tM...

Power rating on Laptop USB ports
Are all USB 2.0 ports on Laptops rated at 500ma? I have several Freecom USB 2 drives that require a 500ma port - so they will run without need of a power supply thanks Clive Clive wrote: > Are all USB 2.0 ports on Laptops rated at 500ma? The USB spec says a root hub should supply 500mA. Empirically, many portable machines do not supply this much. Also, a 2.5" hard disk requires more than 500mA peak current to start up. So bus-powered HDDs are almost always relying on being able to squeak a brief pulse of 1.5 A or more out of the port before it shuts down. Clive wrote: > Are all USB 2.0 ports on Laptops rated at 500ma? > > I have several Freecom USB 2 drives that require a 500ma port - so they will > run without need of a power supply The USB spec is 500mA, but in reality, the over-current trip limit is usually set to 1000mA. On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:23:25 -0700, SMS <scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote: >Clive wrote: >> Are all USB 2.0 ports on Laptops rated at 500ma? >> >> I have several Freecom USB 2 drives that require a 500ma port - so they will >> run without need of a power supply > >The USB spec is 500mA, but in reality, the over-current trip limit is >usually set to 1000mA. I'd believe that for desktop machines, but most laptops I've checked would crap out at or before the spec 500mA. budgie wrote: > On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:23:25 -0700, SMS <scharf.steven@geemail.com> >...

Info for usb port on old laptop.
Hi! I have an old laptop I would like to know if I can buy a pcmcia card for a usb port. I have been told that I might not be able to because I can't use 16 bit cards or something like that. How can I check this out and is this info correct. I have a compaq armada 4131t. Thanks Victor PS: please email response directly to victor_rosanna@sympatico.ca In order for you to be able to add a USB PC Card, the laptop must support "Cardbus", which is 32-bit PC Cards. Depending on the age of the laptop, it may support only 16-bit PC Cards, in which case you are out of luck. \V/ ictor wrote: > Hi! > > I have an old laptop I would like to know if I can buy a pcmcia card for a > usb port. I have been told that I might not be able to because I can't use > 16 bit cards or something like that. How can I check this out and is this > info correct. I have a compaq armada 4131t. > > > > > Thanks > > Victor > > PS: please email response directly to victor_rosanna@sympatico.ca > > Barry Watzman wrote: > > In order for you to be able to add a USB PC Card, the laptop must > support "Cardbus", which is 32-bit PC Cards. Depending on the age of > the laptop, it may support only 16-bit PC Cards, in which case you are > out of luck. Not completely out of luck... There are serial-to-USB adapters. Larry Lawrence Glasser wrote: > Barry Watzman wrote: > >>In order for you...

Audio out of iPod Shuffle USB port
Does anybody know how the Griffin TuneBuds manage to get audio out of the Shuffle without plugging into the headphone port? I want to make a really neat installation for my Shuffle in my car. Specifically, I don't want to have to put the iPod in a cradle and then plug a little flylead into the top of it. I want to get into the car and, in one motion, plop the iPod into a fixed dock like I used to with my mobile phone and car-kit[1]. I didn't think this would be possible, but I've just come across the TuneBuds. These seem to get their audio out of the USB connector, presumab...

Problem connecting F2812 to USB port on laptop
Hi All, I just got a DSP F2812. I am trying to connect it to my laptop just t setup the DSP using SDConfig. My laptop doesn't have a parallel port, so tried using a USB to DB25 cable to connect my DSP to my laptop. However when I check for available ports on SDConfig, it doesn't show me anything I have checked that the driver for the USB to DB25 cable is installe properly, and it also shows up under Device Management. Can anyone pleas provide some help on how to resolve this issue. The DSP connects properl if I try it with my desktop, which has a parallel port. Thanks a lot, any hel...

Power rating on Laptop USB ports #2
Are all USB 2.0 ports on Laptops rated at 500ma? I have several Freecom USB 2 drives that require a 500ma port - so they will run without need of a power supply thanks Clive ...

Laptop USB to parallel port printer conversion question.
Laptops today do not come with parallel ports but I was wondering how troublesome it would be to use some kind of converter. The printer is an HP Rx 80 multifunction printer. The parallel port printer cable is missing but I'm willing to spring for one if conversion to USB is not to pricey or complicated. What do you recommend? On 2010-11-05 23:09, ghelf wrote: > Laptops today do not come with parallel ports but I was wondering how > troublesome it would be to use some kind of converter. > The printer is an HP Rx 80 multifunction printer. The parallel port > printer cable is missing but I'm willing to spring for one if > conversion to USB is not to pricey or complicated. > What do you recommend? I don't know the brand, but I have a USB to Centronics cable working beautifully with my HP LJ-6. Got it MicroCenter. Carl In news:ib2ht3$s00$1@news.eternal-september.org, Carl Kaufmann typed on Fri, 05 Nov 2010 23:25:40 -0400: > On 2010-11-05 23:09, ghelf wrote: >> Laptops today do not come with parallel ports but I was wondering how >> troublesome it would be to use some kind of converter. >> The printer is an HP Rx 80 multifunction printer. The parallel port >> printer cable is missing but I'm willing to spring for one if >> conversion to USB is not to pricey or complicated. >> What do you recommend? > > I don't know the brand, but I have a USB to Centronics cable working > beautifully w...

Connecting a USB printer to an old laptop via the serial port
Is it possible to connect a USB printer to a computer's serial port using a USB/serial adapter? http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1 66835&Sku=B133-1012&SRCCODE=SHOPPINGDF "Tom" <thall91739@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1df688cb.0310171128.14cdc780@posting.google.com... > Is it possible to connect a USB printer to a computer's serial port > using a USB/serial adapter? Whereas On 17 Oct 2003 12:28:41 -0700, thall91739@yahoo.com (Tom) scribbled: , I thus relpy: >Is it possible to connect a USB printer to a computer's serial port >using a USB/serial adapter? No. USB is too complex to replicate from the legacy ports. You might be able to get a USB PC-card adaptor, if you have Win98. -- Gary J. Tait . Email is at yahoo.com ; ID:classicsat Whereas On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:36:59 +0100, "Clanger" <D231@mygoatfseltd.freeserve.co.uk> scribbled: , I thus relpy: >http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1 >66835&Sku=B133-1012&SRCCODE=SHOPPINGDF > > The OP wants the other way round, which is impossible. > >"Tom" <thall91739@yahoo.com> wrote in message >news:1df688cb.0310171128.14cdc780@posting.google.com... >> Is it possible to connect a USB printer to a computer's serial port >> using a USB/serial adapter? > -- Gary J. Tait . Em...

Connecting a USB printer to a laptop's serial port
Is it possible to connect a USB printer to a laptop via the serial port using a serial/usb adapter? Most adapters I've seen are serial /usb not usb/ serial. I don't think you can go the other way. Terry "Tom" <thall91739@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1df688cb.0310171132.544eecf9@posting.google.com... > Is it possible to connect a USB printer to a laptop via the serial > port using a serial/usb adapter? As far as I know there is no adapter to convert a serial port to USB. -- ---------------------------------------------------------------- "Tom"...

KVM switch
I am look for a KVM switch with the following characteristics: 2-port Dual DVI displays USB mouse (I realize that I could use a USB to PS/2 connector but would prefer native USB) USB keyboard Audio switching (both speaker and mic) Extra integrated 2 port switching USB hub Under $300 I do NOT need dual link (1600 X 1200 is more than enough for me). Most of the kvm switches out there seem to be designed for computers circa 1999-2000. Surely I cannot be the only person in the known universe that has purchased 2 computers after 2002 and needs a up-to-date switch? I am not trying to sound snobb...

Parallel port vs USB port
Can someone advise me the benefit of USB 2.0 over parallel port and USB 1.1 port especially in terms of effective printing speed. Thanks, Ray On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:34:07 +0800, in comp.periphs.printers "Ray" <NoSpam-Ray282828@Yahoo.com.HK> wrote: >Can someone advise me the benefit of USB 2.0 over parallel port and USB 1.1 >port especially in terms of effective printing speed. Depends a lot on the printer, as to what is the critical factor in printing throughput. Communications and/or the actual printing process which have a specific speed associated with it to allow the ink to dry on the paper a bit. Epson 1270 parallel vs usb 1.1 about the same. ________________________________________________________ Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 (Usenet@EdwardG.Ruf.com) http://EdwardGRuf.com [This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <31vt8rF3g366pU1@individual.net>, NoSpam-Ray282828 @Yahoo.com.HK says... > Can someone advise me the benefit of USB 2.0 over parallel port and USB 1.1 > port especially in terms of effective printing speed. I don't think most any consumer/small-office printer can overload any of them. Some newer printers may support USB 2, but that may be mainly to prevent issues with some USB 2 ports that drop everything down to 1.1 speeds if a slower device is connected. Between USB and parallel, it's mainly a...

port control instructions for USB port ??
can someone tell me abt the port control instructions in C language for USB port ?? what are the port addresses for UBS port ??? Plz answer , Regards, UDAYAN Some questions are answered at http://www.lvr.com/index.html . You cannot access any hardware in Win 2K/XP, only drivers or real-mode DOS. <udayan.warnekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137342245.376267.6380@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > can someone tell me abt the port control instructions in C language for > USB port ?? > what are the port addresses for UBS port ??? > ...

USB port and COM port virtualization
One of the common issues the users may face while dealing with virtualization (both Vmware and Hyper-V) is how to pass the physical USB and COM ports from the host machine to the virtual guest machines. The most effective solution to do it is "USB over Network" and "Network Serial Port Kit" software from FabulaTech. www.fabulatech.com There are trial versions on the web site so that everyone can check how it works. If you guys need any assistance while testing or have any questions you can ask me at any time. alex.webster@fabulatech.com ...

Any hardware board available supporting USB hub, serial,parallel,ethernet,audio ports?
Hello, I am looking for a hardware board consisting of - 5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub) - 1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub] - 1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub] - 1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard - 1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse - 1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45] - 1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone] - 1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers] Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with most of the above mentioned ports)? Thanks S45 wrote: > Hello, > I am looking for a hardware board consisting of > - 5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub) > ...

Linux hobbyware still FAILS on laptops: plug anything into any USB port, system goes into suspend
"I am facing a problem whenever I plugin anything into any usb port be it a printer a flash drive or a scanner my system goes into suspend mode and then I have to press a key to wake it back up again, when I have the charger pluged in I do not face this problem so this happens only on battery, anyone has any Idea? I upgraded my bios to latest version and tried to upgrade from 14.04 to 14.10 but nothing seems to work." .... "I had TLP installed, removed TLP and the issue was resolved, needed something to save battery life so installed laptop-mode-tools but faced...

USB HDDs and 4 Port USB Hubs
Why would a 120GB WD Passport USB drive work fine direct to a USB port of my MacBook Pro yet be unseen when hooked in via a 4 port USB hub although it lights up? On 2007-08-27 21:40:11 +0100, Jim Higgins <gordian238@hotmail.com> said: > Why would a 120GB WD Passport USB drive work fine direct to a USB port > of my MacBook Pro yet be unseen when hooked in via a 4 port USB hub > although it lights up? Is your 4 port USB hub unpowered (i.e. not powered by its own auxiliary power supply)? If so, it may not have enough power to make the hard drive function even th...

Upgrade laptop USB 1 to USB 2
Hi, I wish to change my laptop with a USB 1 to USB2. It does have a free mini PCI slot inside and I have been told that one can upgrade to usb2 by putting a usb pci card in. It does NOT have a PMCIA slot. Any help here please. It is a non brand with the number N34AS1. I believe it is a Clevo, Highlander or one of the many brands these came out as. It is 2.4 CPU with 1MB ram and 20 GB hard drive. Thanks for any help. rock In news:477d8500$0$32673$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au, Rock typed on Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:57:43 +1100: > Hi, > > I wish to change my laptop with a USB 1 to USB2. > > It does have a free mini PCI slot inside and I have been told that > one can upgrade to usb2 by putting a usb pci card in. It does NOT > have a PMCIA slot. > Any help here please. > > It is a non brand with the number N34AS1. I believe it is a Clevo, > Highlander or one of the many brands these came out as. > > It is 2.4 CPU with 1MB ram and 20 GB hard drive. > > Thanks for any help. > > > rock Wow, you are kidding, right? Something with 2.4GHZ with 1GB.... whoa wait! 1MB of RAM? You mean 1GB right? With a 1MB, that would be like a 286 or a 386 (and some 486) machines made over 15 years ago. Oh with a 20GB HD... well that would put it about when the change over from USB1 to USB2 had taken place (2000-2002 era). No PCMCIA slot you say? Btw, a lot of people call them PC Card slots nowadays. I personally don't go for the i...

Control USB port power on USB hub
Hi all, Do anyone know how to turn on and off the power to a USB hub. I understand that the USB 1.1 standard has this feature SET_FEATURE/PORT_ENABLE and your USB hardware has the switches. We would like to power cycle hardware connected via USB. Thanks. I had a look at the code in hub.c and couldn't find any part that controlled the power. I've found that if you call: usb_clear_port_feature(hub->dev, port_num, USB_PORT_FEAT_POWER); you can turn the power off. It looks like can hack a proc fs interface to this. ...

Change laptop USB 1 to USB 2
Hi, I wish to change my laptop with a USB 1 to USB2. It does have a free mini PCI slot inside and I have been told that one can upgrade to usb2 by putting a usb pci card in. It does NOT have a PMCIA slot. Any help here please. It is a non brand with the number N34AS1. I believe it is a Clevo, Highlander or one of the many brands these came out as. It is 2.4 CPU with 1MB ram and 20 GB hard drive. Thanks for any help. rock ...

need to make my usb port emulate a serial port
The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks whic connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes seria com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a us port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any hel would be much appreciate audia4tuner wrote: > > The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks which > connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes serial > com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car termi...

Reading USB joystick data directly from the USB port
I have made a program to read&nbsp;USB joystick data in Labview using the "initialize joystick vi" and "acquire input data vi". I noticed that these vi's use the data from windows XP. The joystick calibrating function of windows can influence the data that Labview shows. For instance: axis 1 uncalibrated data(before calibration in windows) 3901 to 32767. After calibration in windows Labview shows me data on the same axis ranging from -32767 to 32767. Is it possible to read the data from the joystick before windows "messess" it up? ...

USB ports
Hi, Slightly confused. I have an IMAC G4 with a USB Port 1.0 The new Ipod 80GB ships with an IPOD 2.0 USB connector. What do I do in order to use the IPOD with my G4 IMAC? Don W Donald Whitely <jake08@socket.net> wrote: > Slightly confused. I have an IMAC G4 with a USB Port 1.0 > > The new Ipod 80GB ships with an IPOD 2.0 USB connector. > > What do I do in order to use the IPOD with my G4 IMAC? You don't order anything. Both USB speeds use the same ports and connectors, so you'll just plug the iPod into your iMac and it'll work, albeit at USB 1.1 sp...

Web resources about - Audio from USB port? - comp.sys.laptops

Universal Audio - Audio Plug-Ins - Analog and Digital Audio Hardware
Universal Audio is the leading developer of audio recording products, including analog classics by Bill Putnam, and award-winning UAD plug-ins ...

Audio power amplifier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An audio power amplifier is an electronic amplifier that amplifies low-power audio signals (signals composed primarily of frequencies between ...

Sony teases “N,” an audio-focused wearable that doesn’t go in your ears
... of the initiative's first project. Referred to as "N," the prototype is a hands-free wearable that provides "a new way of experiencing audio ...

Upgrade your home audio system with Amazon’s sale on top-rated Sony speakers
Amazon customers can be an unpredictable bunch, especially when it comes to product reviews. There are always people who are way too enthusiastic, ...

"The New York Times is sitting on an audio recording that some of its staff believes could deal a serious ...
"... who, in an off-the-record meeting with the newspaper, called into question whether he would stand by his own immigration views," says Ben ...

Exclusive Audio — Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take ...
Exclusive Audio — Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take Nomination From Trump

Trump's rivals call for release of New York Times audio
Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz asking Trump to let the newspaper make public the audio of an off-the-record meeting he had with the paper's editorial ...

Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 Review – A Tablet That Cares About Audio
When it comes to audio, most tablets are inadequate. After all, have you ever tried playing an iPad on the train, in an airport lounge, or at ...

The case of the missing iPhone 7 audio jack
If leaked photos claiming to show an iPhone 7 case have any merit, your next iPhone could sport dual speakers. Meanwhile, the standard audio ...

Cruz Calls On NY Times, Trump To Release Off-Record Audio
Cruz Calls On NY Times, Trump To Release Off-Record Audio