Dell Notebook i7347-10051sLV 13-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Laptop (Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKzhNL43ExM
0
niada

DELL Notebooks, Discount Laptops Cyprus, Best Toshiba Laptop, Cyprus Computers
DELL Notebooks =96 Wizline - offers the best prices on cyprus computers, computer printers cyprus, samsung led tvs, ups power supply, digital camera printer cyprus, computer projector, tablet laptops cyprus, discount laptops cyprus, best toshiba laptop and more with fast shipping and top-rated customer service For more details please visit: http://www.wizline.com ...

[...]

question about Dell laptops- laptops in general?
Hi, I dont have a laptop but I have a friend who is selling their used laptop. My question is this they have the Lattitude C640, C610 or the C810 that I can choose from. Do all these laptops come with an ethernet connection? I would like to be able to run this laptop on a cable modem... What should I be looking for in the specs? just an ethernet? What about if I wanted to go wireless? if it doesnt have a wireless card, could one just add one to the laptop? how much does this usually cost? Also, if it had a lousy hard drive capacity- how much does it cost to add an larger harddrive? so es...

difference between a netbook laptop and a notebook laptop
I have been in this field by 3 years. Today in world top brands of laptops are introducing netbook laptops.We were familiar with notebook laptops. but netbook laptops perhaps the totally new word for laptop users. so i want to discuss here about the difference between netbook and notebook laptops. want to get more info: go to http://laptopmania3.blogspot.com/difference b/w a netbook and a notebook laptop ...

Core i7 in Dell Laptops
But not in MacBook Pro at 3X the price. In article <iJLIm.553$dc2.242@newsfe20.iad>, "Vincent" <Vvincent@gmail.com> wrote: > But not in MacBook Pro at 3X the price. Or in Dell laptops 3X the price. -- Sandman[.net] Sandman wrote: > In article <iJLIm.553$dc2.242@newsfe20.iad>, > "Vincent" <Vvincent@gmail.com> wrote: > >> But not in MacBook Pro at 3X the price. > > Or in Dell laptops 3X the price. Huh? Dell Studio 17 $1099 http://bit.ly/4dsot7 Software & Services Genuine Windows� 7 Home Premium, 64bit, E...

Which Dell notebook laptop to buy ?
I apologize if this is too much of a common/gerneral question... I am looking to buy a Dell notebook computer & was wondering what would be a good choice for the money? I would like to use it for the internet.. watch DVD's .. have good graphics for games & burn cd's etc... Anyone have a decent one & a good value for the $$? Thanks in advance. tunereye@yahoo.com wrote: > > I apologize if this is too much of a common/gerneral question... > > I am looking to buy a Dell notebook computer & was wondering what would > be a good choice for the money? I woul...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

fastest processor for my dell laptop
what is the fastes processor I could install in my dell latitude cpia 366xt laptop? I downloaded some tech specs but all I found was: 'Intel� Mobile 440BX PCIset' Is there a chance to install faster motherboard/cpu on this machine? thx al "alfonso gayoso" <alfomail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a0c9b6be.0401011723.14851d43@posting.google.com... > what is the fastes processor I could install in my dell latitude cpia 366xt laptop? > > I downloaded some tech specs but all I found was: 'Intel� Mobile 440BX PCIset' Probably PIII/800 - I also have the...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

laptop to laptop copy???
What is the best software (cable) etc to copy the contents of one laptop to another laptop?? I think it use to be "laplink" very expensive avenue!!! Or Bobs copier! Is there a cheaper way to do it. Will laplink actually copy contents of an older laptop such as Toshiba Satelite 20CDT to a newer laptops such as a P4 Notepad with a 20gig HDD in it ???? Joe ********************************************************** * Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM* * Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) * * Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINA...

Upgrading RAM and/or Processor on a laptop?
Ok, my laptop is starting to show its age now. Its a couple of years old, and id like to update it. I have a TIME TRAVELLER 1800+, which has a 1.5GHz alathon mobile processor in it, and either 256 or 352mb of RAM (it says 256 on bootup, but 352 if i view System Information in "my computer". Why it does this, i dont know. Ill assume it has 256mb of RAM though.) Im using Windows XP as an operating system. Anyway, id like to put some more RAM in the damn thing. As much as possible really. I dont use it to play games, except Championship Manager, which is basically a glorified spreadshe...

What to use for laptop laptopping?
My new Toshiba L35 has vents at various places all over the bottom, so I'm reluctant to just put it on my lap. Is there something that everybody uses as a base that's a little more uptown than the piece of plywood I'm using now? Peabody wrote: > My new Toshiba L35 has vents at various places all over the bottom, > so I'm reluctant to just put it on my lap. Is there something that > everybody uses as a base that's a little more uptown than the piece > of plywood I'm using now? Something like this? http://www.xpad4laptop.com/ -- Notan Notan wrot...

Web resources about - Dell Notebook i7347-10051sLV 13-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Laptop (Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM) - comp.sys.laptops