Free iPod or iPod mini #2

Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works*
benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am
I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted
to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!!
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your
ipod!! ~Ben

"Ben" <benjiwheats@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works*
> benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am
> I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted
> to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!!
> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your
> ipod!! ~Ben

I have spent some time on this and decided to forward it to a friend

abuse@yahoo.com.

0
btc4029 (7)
4/19/2005 4:52:01 AM
Another free iPod and mp3 site:

http://net.myphotos.cc/ad-partners.html

C.

Time Teamer wrote:
> "Ben" <benjiwheats@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works*
> > benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am
> > I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just
wanted
> > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!!
> > http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your
> > ipod!! ~Ben
> >

> I have spent some time on this and decided to forward it to a friend
>
> abuse@yahoo.com.

0
clp1744 (1)

Free IPOD or Mini IPOD
I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the link is here to sign up: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456 thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as well then you cant beat fr...

Free iPod or iPod MINI
I know that people post this **Crap** all the time, but this link gets you an iPod... no joke, i got a blue one sitting infront of me... Yes you do need to complete an offer, but most can be done for free... Give it a TRY!! Click link for iPod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 ...

** Free IPOD AND IPOD MINI **
have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10667657 Click the above link to get your ipod!! ~Ben Ben wrote: > > have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! I thought I'd give abuse@comcast.net a try, instead. Notan ...

**Free** iPod or iPod mini.....
I know that people scam this stuff all the time, but I really got an iPod from this site, and why should'nt you??? My iPod: Blue mini... The Link for the iPod website is : http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Try it!!! !!NO SPAM!! ...

Free Laptop, free iPod, free mobilephone, free XBox and much more..
If you like high-tech gadgets and things, then check out http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=108709 You can get a really great Stuff like mine, a Laptop Sony VAIO K23 for just $40! Really. Just click the link for more info.But you can get a free iPod or cellphone even an XBox too. So check out the website NOW! Thought you might be interested in this site. they just launched. Lists are empty and they got great gifts. you can earn $8 for each cumtomer you refer. http://www.yourfreegifts.net/. good luck ...

Free iPOD #2 #2
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15015872 <npicaut@clemson.edu> wrote in message news:1110933957.266741.100620@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Che...

Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone
Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone when you buy Signal Boosters for $40..!! YES! It's true! We're offering you the best (FREE!) deals you'll ever find. We've got FREE Laptops, FREE Cell Phones, FREE iPods, FREE Gaming Consoles and more FREE GIFTS to come soon! For more info, check out this link! http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=67816 ...

Free Laptop, free iPod, free cellphone, free Xbox or Ps2 read more...
If you like high-tech gadgets and things, then check out http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=108709 You can get a really great Stuff like mine, a Laptop Sony VAIO K23 for just $40! Really. Just click the link for more info. But you can get a free iPod or cellphone even an XBox too. So check out the website NOW! Free shit, bring shovel and bag. -- Thought you might be interested in this site. they just launched. Lists are empty and they got great gifts. you can earn $8 for each cumtomer you refer. http://www.yourfreegifts.net/. good luck ...

Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail
My friend just got a 100% free 20 gig Ipod; all he had to do was sign up for an account through this site: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7476580 and complete one of the online offers available. Many of the offers are free and don't require any payment for anything. Many of the offers are also great offers. I signed up for netflix through the site, and I was actually going to get the service anyway. This is a great way to get a free ipod, as my friend just got his ipod in the mail today. To finish everything and get the free (including shipping) ipod, you j...

Free Video to iPod Converter 2.2
Convert video files to Apple iPod, Sony PSP and mobile phones MP4 video format. Convert the whole movie or select a partition from the movie to convert (trim video). Input file formats are: *.avi, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mpe, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mov, *.qt, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.flv, *swf. This free program contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run. More Info: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm Download URL: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/download/FreeVideoToiPodConverter.exe Screenshot URL: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/img/scr4.png ...

Free iPOD #2
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15015872 npicaut@clemson.edu wrote: > Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! Shouldn't you be on spring break instead of bothering all of us with this shit? SPAM reported. "JHEM" <James@ESAD.SPAMMERS.thinkpads.com> wrote in message news:gWNZd.4517$u76.1357@trndny08... > npicaut@clemson.edu wrote: > > Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! > > Shouldn't you be on spring break instead of bothering all of us with this > shit? > > SPAM reported. > > Damn. Another one slipped in while I wasn't watching. I know the OP isn't going to come back here, but in case they do: Gratis Internet (the parent of freeipods) will terminate, without warning, any account that uses SPAM tactics such as dumping these messages into newsgroups, or anything that brings anger upon them. Your account has been reported. ...

Free iPods #2
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13996463 ...

Free Ipods #2
Dear Friends, Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! I have seen friends would have followed through with this offer and received their iPods. Here is my referral link. To help me and you get a free iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9096869 Sinc...

Free iPOD! #2
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15015872 Great, Send me one now at Ray D. O'Shack 1313 Mockingbird Lane South Park CO 90210 <npicaut@clemso...

Free iPods #2
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16988842 On 7 Apr 2005 18:01:22 -0700, jasonluttrull76@yahoo.com <jasonluttrull76@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hey- >...

free ipods #2
i need only 4 refferal please help me http://www.freeipods.com/?r=19573904 In article <1123774637.701585.27920@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, dbgtnet <dbgtnet@gmail.com> wrote: > i need only 4 refferal please help me Uhh, no. Stop spamming. -- Garner R. Miller Clifton Park, NY =USA= ...

iPods for Free ! #2
Hi guys, I am not kidding, you can get a free iPod, it'simple risk-free, simply go to that page : http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23066880 then subsribe, you will have to complete an offer but DON'T FRET most of them cost 1$ or even nothing at all, final step refer some mates and the iPod is for you ! If you are not sure about what I say go to http://www.free-ipods.info they everythings you have to know and to make sure your iPod will not cost you a single buck, so... Why not ? ...

** NOT SPAM! ** I designed this site myself, it offers the best deals online, for real... free laptops/ PSP/ iPods + more! check it out *NOT SPAM* #2
Rather then give you the boring speech I will just give you a link to a site I designed that explains everything... It really does work! This is not SPAM!... http://Phree1.freewebpages.org/post.html Due To Heavy Traffic mirror sites have been opened to share this information: If the above link displays: 40 Meg Limit Exceeded! Please try one of these mirror sites. All sites are the same and contain the same information. Mirror Sites: http://Phree2.freewebpages.org/post.html http://Phree.freewebpages.org/post.html ...

IPOD MINI #2
Although I have always been a PC User, I Always looked at Apple as a company that made devices that looked great and futuristic, like The Imac. After Purchasing the Ipod Mini for my PC, I will tell you that this will be the #1 Holiday gift for 2004. Last year I think it was the Tivo type devices. Anyway this little player is #1 in its design, ease of use and size. A bit pricey at $244.00 but well worth it. 1000 songs. I know for 50.00 more you can get 10,000 songs ...but who has time to listen or upload 10,000 songs??? 1000 is PLENTY. In article <d18145fd.0407071529.406beb62@p...

Free iPod #2
Sign Up here: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13089495 to receive a free iPod, use this link and then complete an offer (Some of Them Are 100% Free, Sign Up For a Trial and cancel after a few days) and refer friends to the offer! TechTV review proves its legit http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index.html?video_key=8872 ...

[...]

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15015872 npicaut@clemson.edu wrote: > Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! > Oh, my God,...

Web resources about - Free iPod or iPod mini #2 - comp.sys.laptops

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
Tickhill staged its annual scarecrow festival earlier this month. Our picture shows Connie (left) and Tilly Boyd, of Armthorpe, admiring a scarecrow ...

Westlake, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W  / 32.9825; -97.20556 Coordinates : 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W ...

Kokinshū (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: Alpha Omega, Sky Live, Animal Farm Puzzle and more
... with todays collection of apps and games. All app prices are subject to change at any time and without notice regardless of stated free duration. ...

Go ahead, make some free, end-to-end encrypted video calls on Wire
... "offers itself as an alternative to other companies who seek to monetise users through the sale of customer data." The app is entirely free ...

How to free up RAM from the command line
... PC is using more RAM than it should, then there is one small and very simple tool which might be able to help. Empty Standby List is a free ...