Free iPod or iPod MINI

I know that people post this **Crap** all the time, but this link gets
you an iPod...  no joke, i got a blue one sitting infront of me...  Yes
you do need to complete an offer, but most can be done for free...
Give it a TRY!!
Click link for iPod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657

** Free IPOD AND IPOD MINI **
have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10667657 Click the above link to get your ipod!! ~Ben Ben wrote: > > have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! I thought I'd give abuse@comcast.net a try, instead. Notan ...

Free IPOD or Mini IPOD
I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the link is here to sign up: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456 thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as well then you cant beat fr...

**Free** iPod or iPod mini.....
I know that people scam this stuff all the time, but I really got an iPod from this site, and why should'nt you??? My iPod: Blue mini... The Link for the iPod website is : http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Try it!!! !!NO SPAM!! ...

Free iPod or iPod mini #2
Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your ipod!! ~Ben "Ben" <benjiwheats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1113876446.723580.327000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* > benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am > I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! > http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your > ipod!! ~Ben > I have spent some time on this and decided to forward it to a friend abuse@yahoo.com. Another free iPod and mp3 site: http://net.myphotos.cc/ad-partners.html C. Time Teamer wrote: > "Ben" <benjiwheats@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:1113876446.723580.327000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > > Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* > > benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am > > I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! > > http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your > > ipod!! ~Ben > > > > I have spent some time on this and ...

Free Laptop, free iPod, free mobilephone, free XBox and much more..
If you like high-tech gadgets and things, then check out http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=108709 You can get a really great Stuff like mine, a Laptop Sony VAIO K23 for just $40! Really. Just click the link for more info.But you can get a free iPod or cellphone even an XBox too. So check out the website NOW! Thought you might be interested in this site. they just launched. Lists are empty and they got great gifts. you can earn $8 for each cumtomer you refer. http://www.yourfreegifts.net/. good luck ...

Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone
Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone when you buy Signal Boosters for $40..!! YES! It's true! We're offering you the best (FREE!) deals you'll ever find. We've got FREE Laptops, FREE Cell Phones, FREE iPods, FREE Gaming Consoles and more FREE GIFTS to come soon! For more info, check out this link! http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=67816 ...

Free Laptop, free iPod, free cellphone, free Xbox or Ps2 read more...
If you like high-tech gadgets and things, then check out http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=108709 You can get a really great Stuff like mine, a Laptop Sony VAIO K23 for just $40! Really. Just click the link for more info. But you can get a free iPod or cellphone even an XBox too. So check out the website NOW! Free shit, bring shovel and bag. -- Thought you might be interested in this site. they just launched. Lists are empty and they got great gifts. you can earn $8 for each cumtomer you refer. http://www.yourfreegifts.net/. good luck ...

Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail
My friend just got a 100% free 20 gig Ipod; all he had to do was sign up for an account through this site: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7476580 and complete one of the online offers available. Many of the offers are free and don't require any payment for anything. Many of the offers are also great offers. I signed up for netflix through the site, and I was actually going to get the service anyway. This is a great way to get a free ipod, as my friend just got his ipod in the mail today. To finish everything and get the free (including shipping) ipod, you j...

free mini ipod
Yea it's true. I don't know if anyone has tried this yet, but I was not sure if it was real. So anyway, I did actually do the deal and I just received my free ipod in the mail today. I assumed this was a fake, and just a scam to get me to sign up for stuff, but its actually real. This Isn't much of a rant, but I recommend anyone interested to give it a try. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9025306 Oh and heres some links proving it's legit. U do not have to take my word for it. Its also been on CNN but I cant seem to find the link. --Wired Magazine News-- htt...

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)
DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER? Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE MiniMacs.com.** By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3. All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping always included. None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months, we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC. Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY! Click the link below!!! http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) ...

<< FREE iPod 60GB and iPod Shuffle and, oh, a free xbox 360 PREMIUM TOO
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free Here it is.. The same guys that brought you the free iPods are now giving away free XBox 360s !!! Click my link for 3 FREE items: xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, and 1GB iPod Shuffle.. www.customsoftwarezone.com/free It's a GREAT deal. Doesn't cost a dime... xbox x box x-box 360 xbox360 x-box360 x box360 iPod IPOD I Pod I-Pod i-pod shuffle photo 60 60G 60GB 1 1G 1GB xbox x box x-box 360 xbox360 x-box360 x box360 iPod IPOD I Pod I-Pod i-pod shuffle photo 60 60G 60GB 1 1G 1GB xbox x box x-box 360 xbox360 x-box360 x box360 iPod IPOD I Pod I-Pod i-pod ...

[...]

ipod
Hope you don't mind me asking your help. I'd like to put music on my ipod from CD to laptop to ipod, but then delete the music from the laptop when it's been moved to the ipod. However, when I do and then attach the ipod to my laptop, it synchs to the laptop and, I suppose not "seeing" the music on the laptop, it blows all the music off the ipod. Anyone have any idea how to keep the music on the ipod, but off the laptop? Thanks ... In article <1120525924.228921.297650@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Todd <tplowe@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hope you don't ...

How to use iTunes with *both* an iPod mini and iPod 15Gig?
I just bought my son an iPod mini for his birthday; my other son has a 15G iPod (I'm not sure as to which "generation" this is, as it bears a 2003 date on the back side and I think we got it in 2004; if anyone can help, I'll need to replace the battery soon and may do it myself to save money, so I'd need to determine the "generation" for ordering the battery). Anyway, my question is simple and I admit to not really snooping around in iTunes to find the answer yet. We already have a mess of music in the iTunes music folder and I'd guess that it would easily ...

AD : Free Mac Mini just like the free iPod deal
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14328936 the above link will give you an opportunity to get a free Mac Mini, I did it and I did not have to give a credit card number or any personal information, I hope doing this is allowed on this newsgroup if not please forgive me ...

<<<< FREE iPOD! NO GIMMICKS! FREE iPOD! >>>>>
Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. ...

<<<< FREE iPOD! NO GIMMICKS! FREE iPOD! >>>>>
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. ...

[...]

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. SCAM ...

How to convert DVD and video to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod video?
Here is a step by step guide about converting DVD, Videos, Flash and Youtube videos to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod video. It works well. http://www.dvdtoipodtouch.biz/dvdtoipodtouchguide/guide-rip-dvd-and-convert-video-to-ipod-touch-video-mp4-on-win.html On Dec 29, 5:12=A0am, maysefooters <maysefoot...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Here is a step by step guide about converting DVD, Videos, Flash and > Youtube videos to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod video... SPAM reported. Handbrake is freeware ... and lacks a crappy I/O. -hh On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 06:14:21 -0600, hh wrote (in article <39e75573-4d71-488d-b863- 33c06602efdc@f53g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>): > On Dec 29, 5:12�am, maysefooters <maysefoot...@yahoo.com> wrote: >> Here is a step by step guide about converting DVD, Videos, Flash and >> Youtube videos to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod video... > > SPAM reported. > > Handbrake is freeware ... and lacks a crappy I/O. It lacks a crappy I/O. sounds good to me. -- Lefty All of God's creatures have a place.......... ..........right next to the potatoes and gravy. See also: http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/iProduct.gif ...

<<<<< FREE iPOD! NO GIMMICKS! FREE iPOD! >>>>>>
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9227894 Here is what you need to do: 1. Click on the link above or paste it into the address bar of your browser. 2. Register an account. ****It will prompt you for email addresses of five friends but referrals are not needed instantly. 3. Once you are registered, you must sign up for one offer out of the selection. ****This is just to make these services better known, it is NOT a scam. ****You must use the service at least once to get the iPod. 4. Complete the offer and receive your free iPod. ...

Free iPod mini... lol
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0501briefly3.html -- By responding to Elizabot v2.0.2 you implicitly agree to the TOS at: http://elizabot.spymac.net/ ...

Web resources about - Free iPod or iPod MINI - comp.sys.laptops

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
Tickhill staged its annual scarecrow festival earlier this month. Our picture shows Connie (left) and Tilly Boyd, of Armthorpe, admiring a scarecrow ...

Westlake, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W  / 32.9825; -97.20556 Coordinates : 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W ...

Kokinshū (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: Alpha Omega, Sky Live, Animal Farm Puzzle and more
... with todays collection of apps and games. All app prices are subject to change at any time and without notice regardless of stated free duration. ...

Go ahead, make some free, end-to-end encrypted video calls on Wire
... "offers itself as an alternative to other companies who seek to monetise users through the sale of customer data." The app is entirely free ...

How to free up RAM from the command line
... PC is using more RAM than it should, then there is one small and very simple tool which might be able to help. Empty Standby List is a free ...