FS: Battery for IBM Thinkpad X40 series: near-NEW (under Warranty; used 2 times only - NO NEED, idle in storage [use AC])

Posted on Ebay, item# 6783031330 (enter into "search" window): NO NEED TO
WAIT FOR AUCTION to End, you can click "Buynow" option and get it instantly
(current bid: $60, "buynow": $65)
Long description is repeated here, but transction MUST BE MADE ON EBAY -
goto www.ebay.com and enter item# 6783031330 into search.  If you wish to
reply, do only by Email (not Newsgroup) using "email reply" button/command
in Newsgroups and edit address manually to delete two strings: "SPAMNOMORE"
repeated twice.   Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as
bogus MarkLevitski/email address are to protect privacy on public

Battery for IBM ThinkpadX40 series, practically NEW as - charged/ discharged
TWO times only (when I received a new X40, updating BIOS required battery).
UNDER WARRANTY until November2005.  Labels: FRU 92P0998, 92P0999, Made in
Japan for IBM Corporation, New York, USA. LiIon, nom 14.4V, 1.9 AH
Keep in mind IBM updates FRU#'s occasionally - if you're looking for FRU# a
few digits lower/higher (e.g. 92P1000) it's the same battery, to my
knowledge same for all X40 series, but don't try to fit into earlier
Thinkpads X23, X24, so besure yours is an X40 machine with matching AC power
supply for best results (due to perfect charging voltage management)

This is GENUINE IBM, NOT generic replacement you see here on Ebay (can't
mention other sellers to avoid harming them), genuine unit sells for
$160-200, generics are $70-80, mine as usual a bit less (see feedback, I
sell for speed and not money, life is short)..
Call it "near-new" instead of new as batteries are consumables aging even if
stored i.e. idle - one reason I decided to sell rather than watching it idle
for over 3 months, 3 months is nothing but knowing I will hardly need it's
better to sell now than waste something other people need.  Warranty status
is at IBM website>support> personal computing>product info>warranty lookup
and enter my machine type# 2386, serial# KV-AH905.  You should see
Oct31/2005, web address is shown below BUT IBM FREQUENTLY UPDATES WEBLINKS
so if problem just goto warranty status manually:
www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/warrantyLookup.do?type=2386&serial=KV-AH905&country=897&iws=off

BATTERY is SAME 1-YEAR WARRANTY AS SYSTEM.

Explanation of why I'd removed a brand new battery to sell:
Own multiple Thinkpads and can use batteries from other X-series machines,
but main reason is this machine sits at the office - plugged into ACpower
100% time, and despite of multiple laptops doesn't mean I so rich as to let
something be wasted, battery is not needed and so up for sale.  If I don't
consider you a security risk (which is difficult to determine), and if
you're local to New York City, it is theoretically possible to cometo my
office and test battery yourself, also check my feedback - 100% positive,
likewise on Internet Newsgroups although can't mention here ot avoid
advertising where we sell on Newsgroups which Ebay won't allow
(competition).

P.S.  The second time I charged tis battery - capacity was verified 100%, if
you buy please cycle (fully charge/discharge) several times - that;s what
IBM recommends after being idle for several months, also follow
recommendations on your X40 online manual, etc. battery-related docs, things
most people should know: do NOT store at full charge (causes internal
damage) - best is to store at 30% charge, do NOT discharge to subzero value
(don�t let discharge extremely deep), do not idle for very excessive periods
e.g. half year, charge at least once, and in your battery maximizer tool
(included with new X40's software) DO READ "how to extend battery life" or
something to that effect, very useful and tells how to extend life far
beyond specs by using a SPECIAL CHARGING/CYCLING ALGORITHM INTEGRATED with
IBM Battery maximizer.

Orion Telecom Corp.

FS: CHANGED IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad X40 NEAR-NEW PRISTINE CONDITION (+ no bad pixels) ULTRAPORTABLE, UPGRADED, all docs, X-series $299.95
See Ebay item# 330214178850 (at www.ebay.com enter "330213161088" into search window), following is Ebay listing copy for your convenience: $299.95 Machine type# 23865FU UPGRADED, magnesium-alloy cover (not plastic). SORRY everyone, I am probably annoying, but forced to re-respond to ALL with my Laptop/Thinkpad ad AGAIN due to Ebay changing item#. The correct Ebay item# is 330214178850. OT my idea to pester in your message box, just forced by Ebay rules to change ad to remove "Like-New" from title because Ebay warned me if laptop not actually new, "new" keyword defeats search function (misleading users), so sorry again people... they could've just warn people so we edit ad within e.g. 24 hours, w/o changing item#!! NEAR-NEW CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES/PRESSURE MARKS/BAD PIXELS, etc., only thing missing is a BATTERY (there're plenty X40-series batteries on Ebay, I was powered off AC all times) & original box, the manuals/docs are all electronic. MORE DETAILS (regarding condition & REASON TO SELL) @bottom of this posting). ********** Email to MetalBlade@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "NOJUNK" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as bogus RichardFiore/email are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. Posted on Ebay (www.ebay.com), item# 330213161088 (enter into &quo...

FS: IBM ThinkpadX23 NEAR-NEW (WARRANTY to 2006) ULTRAPORTABLE X-series UPGRADED $549
Posted on Ebay, item# 6773689780 (enter into "search" window). Long description repeated here. Transction MUST BE MADE ON EBAY so if you want goto www.ebay.com and enter item# into search. Email to Metalblade@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups please edit address manually to delete two strings: "SPAMNOMORE" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as bogus MarkLevitski/email address are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. UNDER WARRANTY UNTILL 2006 and NEAR-NEW CONDITION. Status @ IBMwebsite->support->product->personal computing->Quickpath->machine# 2662EBU->warrantly lookup->serial# FXHZ910, machinetype 2662 (Thhinkpad X23), all docs/power adapter, etc. except battery. Quick overview (details + reason to sell are at bottom): UNDER WARRANTY UNTILL 2006 and NEAR-NEW CONDITION. Status @IBMwebsite->support->product->personal computing->Quickpath->machine# 2662EBU->warranty lookup->serial# FXHZ910, machinetype 2662 (Thhinkpad X23), all docs/power adapter, etc. except battery. ThinkpadX23 ultraportable (X-series), weight under 3Lbs w/o battery (3.6Lbs w/battery but ignore as battery is removed), dimesnions: 11*8.9*1.2max (0.9 min) inch. Machine type/model# 2662EBU, serial# FXHZ910, BIOS+embedded controller both year 2003, processor Intel PIII-MOBILE (not same as PIII desktop!, don't confuse!); no battery (so...

FS: HP BATTERY HSTNN-DB20 [HSTNNDB20] for dv8000, dv8408, etc. series HP laptops
BATTERY - for HP dv8000 series laptops (came w/my =93dv8408us MediaCenter=94) & other HPlaptops. HP GENUINE (OEM) - not unreliable fakes/generics seen on Ebay; as you know generic printcartridges often leak, likewise w/generic batteries you take chances & their manufacturer is not completely aware of HP hostsystem specifics. USA location, ships worldwide. GUARANTEED to be near-new. Practically NEW - charged/ discharged a FEW times only (when I purchased a new HP laptop - updating BIOS required a charged battery). Posted on Ebay, item# 330373876305 - goto www.ebay.com & enter 330373876305 into search. "BuyNow" OPTION is AVAILABLE - NO need to wait for Auction, Contact via Ebay (best) or Email. By Email, can hit "Reply" in Newsgroups or email to my "secondary" address: MetalBlade@prodigy.net "Secondary" means if we start receiving much Spam & also after transaction is done, this address will be DISABLED - so if you're a spammer, don't waste efforts. The remaining way to communicate will be Ebay (messaging). Do NOT reply on Newsgroups (I posted here, but will NOT read), only thru Ebay and/or Email. Since description is on Ebay only a few facts are copied here (for convenience): Labels: SERIES HSTNN-DB20, HPpart# 395789-251, 14.4Volt, 63Watt-hour, CELL ORIGIN JAPAN. Lithium-Ion (LiIon), CE/UL/etc certifications. ** MANY PHOTOS are at EXTERNAL SERVER (as I CANNOT POST on EBAY for free beyond 1st free photo); at...

FS: IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad X40 LIKE-NEW PRISTINE CONDITION (+ no bad pixels) ULTRAPORTABLE, UPGRADED, all docs, X-series $449
$449 Machine type# 23865FU UPGRADED. NEAR-NEW CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES/PRESSURE MARKS/BAD PIXELS, etc., only thing missing is a BATTERY (there're plenty X40-series batteries on Ebay, I was powered off AC all times) & original box, the manuals/docs are all electronic. MORE DETAILS (regarding condition & REASON TO SELL) @bottom of this posting). ********** Email to MetalBlade@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "NOJUNK" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as bogus MarcLicetti/email are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. Posted on Ebay (www.ebay.com), item# 330212937438 (enter into "search" window). Description is replicated below (from Ebay). Transaction must be thru Ebay if I already received bids, if no bids we can deal outside Ebay (again don't forget to remove "NOJUNK" strings in my email address inserted for spam protection). I am in the United States but extensive experience trading internationally (in fact, recently my buyers/sellers happened to be international!). PICTURES (OVERSIZED PHOTOS) ARE ALL at MY EBAY LISTING!! ********** DETAILED SPECS + EXTENSIVE LITERATURE/DOCS are at IBM and/or Lenovo websites (new name for IBM's laptop division) - no space on Ebay/Newsgroups to copy entire contents, it�s a business-class laptop with a very extensive & well-res...

FS: IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad X40 LIKE-NEW PRISTINE CONDITION (+ no bad pixels) ULTRAPORTABLE, UPGRADED, all docs, X-series $340
See Ebay item# 330213161088 (at www.ebay.com enter "330213161088" into search window), following is Ebay listing copy for your convenience: $340 Machine type# 23865FU UPGRADED. NEAR-NEW CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES/PRESSURE MARKS/BAD PIXELS, etc., only thing missing is a BATTERY (there're plenty X40-series batteries on Ebay, I was powered off AC all times) & original box, the manuals/docs are all electronic. MORE DETAILS (regarding condition & REASON TO SELL) @bottom of this posting). ********** Email to MetalBlade@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "NOJUNK" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as bogus RichardFiore/email are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. Posted on Ebay (www.ebay.com), item# 330213161088 (enter into "search" window). Description is replicated below (from Ebay). Transaction must be thru Ebay if I already received bids, if no bids we can deal outside Ebay (again don't forget to remove "NOJUNK" strings in my email address inserted for spam protection). I am in the United States but extensive experience trading internationally (in fact, recently my buyers/sellers happened to be international!). PICTURES (OVERSIZED PHOTOS) ARE ALL at MY EBAY LISTING!! ********** DETAILED SPECS + EXTENSIVE LITERATURE/DOCS are at IBM and/or Lenovo websites (new name ...

FS: changed IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad X40 LIKE-NEW PRISTINE CONDITION (+ no bad pixels) ULTRAPORTABLE, UPGRADED, all docs, X-series $449
RELISTED on Ebay - see Ebay item# 330213161088 for explanation On Februray18/2008 I had one fraudulent buyer who refused to pay wasting my time & money (as I paid Ebay listing fees); that buyer ("m.buyer12" - even name is suspicious, isn't it?) was DE-REGISTERED by Ebay Security same day & turned out to be in Nigeria (not USA, he LIED to me). Now my Thinkpad is relisted under a different item#, so I am SORRY but reposting this ad w/a new Ebay item#., I do NOT want to be annoying but this is life. $449 Machine type# 23865FU UPGRADED. NEAR-NEW CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES/PRESSURE MARKS/BAD PIXELS, etc., only thing missing is a BATTERY (there're plenty X40-series batteries on Ebay, I was powered off AC all times) & original box, the manuals/docs are all electronic. MORE DETAILS (regarding condition & REASON TO SELL) @bottom of this posting). ********** Email to MetalBlade@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "NOJUNK" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as bogus MarcLicetti/email are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. Posted on Ebay (www.ebay.com), item# 330213161088 (enter into "search" window). Description is replicated below (from Ebay). Transaction must be thru Ebay if I already received bids, if no bids we can deal outside Ebay (again don't forget to remove &qu...

I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE some line items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions. #2
I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE some line items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions. I am also buying Cisco equipment that is not listed as well. I also buy equipment from Brocade, Juniper, Foundry, HP, IBM, Nortel, Lucent and others. WS-SUP720-3B=3D WS-SUP720-3BXL=3D WS-X6548-GE-TX WS-X6748-GE-TX=3D WS-SUP32-GE-3B=3D WS-SUP32-10GE-3B WS-X6708-10GE WS-X6708-10G-3C WS-X6716-10GE WS-X6716-10G-3C=3D WS-X6148-GE-TX=3D WS-X6148A-GE-TX=3D WS-X6582-2PA=3D WS-X6724-SFP=3D WS-X6704-10GE=3D WS-F6700-DFC3BXL WS-SVC-FWM-1-K9 WS...

when to use == and when to use is
I know this question has been answered: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6570371/when-to-use-and-when-to-use-is , but I still have doubts. Consider the following code: class A: def __init__(self, a): self._a = a #def __eq__(self, other): # return self._a != other._a obj_0 = A(0) obj_1 = A(1) obj_2 = A(2) obj = obj_1 if obj == obj_0: print(0) elif obj == obj_1: print(1) elif obj == obj_2: print(2) if obj is obj_0: print(0) elif obj is obj_1: print(1) elif obj is obj_2: print(2) Both if statements wo...

Using using
I want to plot column 2 against col. 1, but subtract a constant from col. 2. I tried, in a test script, plot 'test.dat' using 1:($2 + 1) w p pt 7 but gnuplot complains Warning: empty y range [1:1], adjusting to [0.99:1.01] although the data file contains 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 What am I doing wrong? I read this in the manual: plot 'file' using 1:($2+$3) "%1f,%1f,%1f" which led me to use the above. I assume the format stuff is not needed. If I am doing this wrong, how do I modify a given column to be plotted arithmetically? -- Dieter Britz Am 22.08.2013 16:24, schrieb Dieter Britz: > I want to plot column 2 against col. 1, but subtract > a constant from col. 2. I tried, in a test script, > > plot 'test.dat' using 1:($2 + 1) w p pt 7 > > but gnuplot complains > > Warning: empty y range [1:1], adjusting to [0.99:1.01] > > although the data file contains > > 1 1 > 2 2 > 3 3 > 4 4 > 5 5 > You´ve set an xrange that ends between one and two. On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:46:37 +0200, Karl wrote: > Am 22.08.2013 16:24, schrieb Dieter Britz: >> I want to plot column 2 against col. 1, but subtract a constant from >> col. 2. I tried, in a test script, >> >> plot 'test.dat' using 1:($2 + 1) w p pt 7 >> >> but gnuplot complains >> >> Warning: empty y range [1:1], adjus...

FS: Laptops
Just a quicknote to advise all of my website at http://www.uegpromotions.gq.nu featuring the above subject matter. Also available are Gift ideas, Gadgets, Gizmos such as the Forever Flashlight (no batts, no windup) and the SIM Card backup/duplicator device. Also have an ebay shop incase anyones into auctions of said laptops etc etc. Thanks for your time. Dell's slimline, lightweight version of the popular Latitude range. This smart rugged laptop will always survive the test of time well. This laptop is an excellent performer, and extremely popular with corporate buyers from this major supplier. Fully kitted out with integral modem and 10/100 lan connections and with DVD, this is a versatile machine, with a nice large display that is a contender for the light weight/slimline award. Features include both a trackpoint and touchpad - you choose which to use ! Technical Specifications are: Dell Latitude C600 PIII-1.0 GIG 256Mb 20Gb Hard Drive DVD-ROM Floppy Drive Sound USB 56K Modem 10/100 Network Card 14.1" XGA TFT Good Battery AC-Adaptor Free Carry Case This laptop is in excellent condition and comes with a 30 day Back2Base Warranty - Can be collected from Ipswich or despatched Nationwide - Good Luck and Happy bidding. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6751497063&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT "UEG Promotions" http://uegpromotions.gq.nu wrote in message news:c1TZd.23087$3A6.22591@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net... > &g...

Which To Use
Is Times the standard serif font? I'm deciding which font to use for a book I'm writing. My printer, HP 4ML PostScript, has the resident PostScript font Times Roman (strangely, the bold, italic and bold italic are Times). I recall that PageMaker 5 pushed for using Times. I now have PageMaker 7, and in its font list (the same list that appears in any application) is Times and Times New Roman. Would appreciate your explanation as to how resident printer fonts relate to whatever font I select from the font list (these are usually True Type, although there are other kinds). Also, a recomme...

Power supply New laptop batteries,laptop charger(AC/DC Adapter) for HP, Compaq, Sony, Dell, Acer, IBM, Toshiba on sale.
Buy Discount New laptop batteries? We offer you high quality, high capacity spare laptop battery(backup) and universal Laptop battery, replacement Laptop (Notebook) Batteries, laptop battery conditioner,Power supply Auto air AC/DC Adapters (Charger) and universal adapter plug. info detail : http://www.buy-laptop-battery.org ...

Need to know how to use Parameter estimation using GA toolbox #2
Hi, I'm in learning GA, I need to solve on of my problem I have a dataset of 136 records, I need to use my first 91 records to estimate/forcast the next 45 records, & my fitness function is to minimize the Rootmean square error After that I need to estimate some of the parameters like Maximum deviation,Aveerage error etc. Can anyone tell me how to feed my problem in GA direct searchtool box. Thanks! SAI. ...

FS: New LTO-2 Drives, Used/Tested LTO-2/3/4 Drives, DLT IV/VS1 Media, LTO2 Tapes, Etc.
$350ea (Shipped to USA): New/Sealed Dell LTO420 HH (half-height) LTO-2 drives (Tandberg). 2 In Stock. Used LTO 2/3/4 Tape Drives (IBM, Quantum, Dell): Please e-mail. * These drives have never been repaired and I can e-mail test report w/POH, diagnostic pass reports, etc. Also have a number of non-working parts drives that I can offer as well. Used Media: LTO-2 Media: $9 Each, (10) for $75. New Media (all have protective seals in place): DLT VS160 Cleaning Tapes DLT VS1 80/160 Media DLT IV 40/80GB Media Ultrium Cleaning Tapes (All LTO cleaning tapes work in LTO1-4, h...

Vista a hit on laptop battery use time.
http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-6079215.html?part=rss&tag=6079215&subj=ne ws "Doing all of those wonderful things that (the Aero Glass effect) allows, you are going to end up burning more milliwatts," said chip analyst Nathan Brookwood. Even so, any lowering in battery life is a blow to the rest of the PC industry. Manufacturers have found it a struggle to boost the battery life of notebook computers, even as they've made easy advances in other areas, such as disk space and processor performance. "Just when they thought they were getting closer, now they are further away," Brookwood said. Several hardware makers contacted by CNET News.com declined to comment. Microsoft acknowledged that Vista's more intense graphics do cause a hit to battery life. "The Windows Vista Aero theme and components which implement it can use more resources than previous versions of the operating system," Microsoft product manager Mike Burk said in a statement. more in the article...and yes, you WinNuts, we know shorthorn is still in beta. And of course you WinNuts KNOW this problem will be resolved before Vista hits the street. -- Regards, JimP "The measure of a man is what he will do while expecting that he will get nothing in return!" "Jim Polaski" <jpolaski@NOSPMync.net> wrote in message news:jpolaski-CF77F8.09173202062006@netnews.comcast.net... > http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-6079215.html?par...

IR Transfer of Files using 2 IBM ThinkPads
I have two identical IBM Thinkpads. Can I use the Infrared capability to exchange files between the two computers? Ian Avec ses doigts agiles, "Ian Stock" a pianot� sur son clavier le message: > > I have two identical IBM Thinkpads. Can I use the Infrared capability to > exchange files between the two computers? > > Ian Yes, convenient but not very fast. I do that for small files exchanges between a TP 760 and a Dell Inspiron. A+ -- M.H. Mettre un b�mol � l'adresse antispam. ...

FS ... ThinkPad AC adapter. Never been used, dunno what to do with it....
not sure if this is the right group for this, but i was cleaning out my office today and found a sealed box never been opened.. I opened it to find a thinkpad ac adapter... still in its sealed plastic bags.... We dont have thinkpads here so I have no idea what it is for. I was wanting to see if anyone wanted to buy it. I think it was shipped to us by mistake and they never asked for it back. IBM part number is 02K6699 and serial number is 78DDnD4 If anyone wants to make an offer on it please do so, email me at jazzmannzho@yahoo.comNOSPAM (remove NOSPAM) I am afraid to ebay it cuz it...

Time-series prediction using NAR/NARX #2
I have a time series data, with 500 data points, with time stamp 1:500. It contains two variables : one independent(x) and one dependent(y) I fitted two models using artificial neural network. First I fitted y with NAR and then I fitted y with NARX ( x as the explanatory variable) Now I want to predict y for timesteps 501:510 (say) But I cant figure out how to do that. Please Help. Someone please help. May be this is all very trivial to you. But I have a very important work due tomorrow, and can not find a way to do this. "Tanmoy " <tanmoy.talukdar@gmail.com&g...

Can IBM Thinkpad T23 be used without the battery in place?
Can an IBM Thinkpad T23 be run solely on the AC adapter/charger without the battery in place? (I'm trying to prolong the life of the battery by not putting it through uneccesary wear and/or charge cycles). <ygr7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6f55066.0307221559.206b90a4@posting.google.com... > Can an IBM Thinkpad T23 be run solely on the AC adapter/charger without the > battery in place? The answer is most likely yes. I've asked a similar question about my X20 a couple of days ago. See that thread for details, and enjoy the flamewar ;-) Sven sek wrote: > >...

FA: New Batteries for IBM thinkpad 390 Series Notebooks
To view the auctions, please visit http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/transcomservices/ ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

Problems compiling programs using wxWindows 2.2.9 using GCC-3.2.3
PLATFORM: Windows XP COMPILER: g++ Version 3.2.3 wxWINDOWS VERSION: wxWindows 2.2.9 Hi: I have successfully compiled wxWindows 2.2.9 on MinGW-3.0.0-rc4 [GCC Version 3.2.3] after commenting out the compilation of dynlib.cpp and fontenum.cpp (error at line 155) in the makefile.g95. The 2 source files were causing compilation errors which caused make to exit with an errnum of 1. My problem is this. A sample "Hello, World!" program - basic.cpp - fails during linking: C:\myzz>make 2>err g++ --pipe -c -D_X86_=1 -DWIN32 -D_WIN32 -DWINVER=0x0400 -D__WIN95__ -D__...

elegant way to use functions on a time series with a rolling window #2
Hi, I am looking for a nice and elegant way to use functions with a rolling windows. I am trying to avoid "for loop" as possible, and look for a way to keep it simple and vectorizable. For instance, on a time series of 100 data, calculating a moving average of 10 days. For the moving average, the solution is quite trivial, as we can use, like in the built- in function movavg, the filter function: for idx = 1:vinVars % Simple moving average ma = filter(ones(1,lag)/lag, 1, vin(idx,:)); % Fill in the NaN's vector simOut(idx, lag:end) = ma(lag:end); end Mor...

Help needed in time-series prediction using NN in clinical data
Hi, I am working on a project dealing with clinical data consisting of airflow signal from a Polysomnography. I am trying to achieve time-series prediction. I would like to just have some idea how to start on this. The size of the data is [ 1 32000]. The data is clean, but contains distortions and noise too in some parts. On Dec 15, 7:16=A0am, "Bobby " <valiant....@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I am working on a project dealing with clinical data consisting of airflo= w signal from a Polysomnography. I am trying to achieve time-series predict= ion. I would like to ju...

I found a good site of IBM thinkpad batteries.Just look it, http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk
Hi,everyone, I bought a battery of ibm thindpad r31 from a online store, http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk .It is a preffesional online store for ibm thinkpad.All of the batteries not only have cheap price and excellent quality,but also have 1 year warranty and quickly deliver.f you are looking for replacement IBM laptop batteries,such as IBM laptop battery thinkpad 600,IBM thinkpad 600e,IBM R31,IBM R32,IBM T20,IBM T22,IBM T23,IBM R40 and so on,please go there,they are your resonable choice. Best regards, Roy ...

Web resources about - FS: Battery for IBM Thinkpad X40 series: near-NEW (under Warranty; used 2 times only - NO NEED, idle in storage [use AC]) - comp.sys.laptops