FS: PORTABLE CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used) - PRINT/INK CARTRIDGES (LOT, not single). BCI10, BCI11, etc for BJC50, 55, 70, 80, 85 & other CANON printers (& some Apple printers). $12 on Ebay

Posted on Ebay, item# 330331170291.  Goto www.ebay.com & enter this
item# 330331170291 into search window (or item# window); BUY NOW
OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction ending.
Do NOT reply on Newsgroups (I just posted here, but will NOT read) -
instead contact via Ebay (best) or Email.  My Ebay feedback is 100%
positive, not to mention 13 YEARS of Newsgroups trading without
complains, and it's best to deal via Ebay though will

respond to regular email also.

Please read description there, but a few facts are copied here:

1) NEW (sealed) Canon cartridges for their portable printers:
BJC50/55/70/80/85/30 & other CANON.
GENUINE CANON (made in Japan, from CompUSA before it went out of
business here).  Not fakes which dry out before expiration or damage/
spill into printers - I tried one of generics some years ago, and the
money I thought would save, were wasted as they were

discovered to be dry (unusable) prior to expiration.  I am not one of
those people "attached" to specific brands, but learned a hard lesson
with inkjet cartridges, unlike Laser toners which are OK even if
generic.

2) Plus free BJC-series printers LiIon (lithium-Ion) battery, part#
LB50 I don't neeed - take for free please.  Interesting fact - w/o
this battery, printer will not start even if AC-powered (as an
Engineer suspect it was done to make customers pay more, no other
reason

except maybe be DC-filtering?), I don't want to pollute by throwing
battery out.
Sample cartridge part#'s (NOT all but an example):
BCI10, BCI11, BC10, etc. which are Black ink for Black cartridges, or
Black ink for Color & Color ink for Color cartrdiges, etc.  (black for
black & black for color are DIFFERENT, in case you wondered).

It's BEST to LOOK at PHOTOS, INSTEAD of READING WORDY DESCRIPTION:
SEE PHOTOS at MY WEBSITE, CANNOT POST HERE MORE than ONE PHOTO as EBAY
CHARGES FEES for EXTRA PICTURES!:  Please visit:
http://photos.starium.org --> select Gallery (folder) --> "Computer
parts & supply".

When you see carton boxes on the photo, each box actually holds THREE
(3) cartridges, not one - so the actual quanity is much larger than
you might guess form photo, multiply 5 boxes x 3 = 15; plus 13 single
packs = 28 cartrdiges.  Plus you get storage tank or

whatever Canon calls it - to store cartridges already started, but
temp. removed from printer to make space for another type e.g. when
you temporarily replace pure Black with Black/Color, if you leave
Black in open air it dries out - so this tank is useful (air-tight
seal).
So I am selling a "lot of 28 units", not a single unit; hence price
reflects it in case you were scared by $12, it's not for a single
cartridge!
Not sure whether besides ink tanks, my lot contains "carriers" - the
plastic things where inkcartridge drops into, which is way more
expensive than cartrdige itself, but if you look at photos maybe you
will know.  I am not an expert on BJC-series printers, all I know is

that carrier is rarely replaced/needed, all that people usually
replace is ink/print cartridge, but the "carrier" gets worn out
rarely.
Now check retail prices for these.  You will see something like $17-22/
unit, but I am selling whole LOT for $12 + battery + storage; I
checked a minute ago Ebay people are selling just TWO boxes of BCI10
ink for $24+ !

Why sell?
My printer was replaced, so a truckload of supplies I kept buying for
it cannot be used for myself, anymore.  My current printer is now HP.
As of battery, I don't want to pollute, so take it for free; remember
w/o battery some BJC-series printers won't work even if ACpower is
connected.
P.S. As you might guess from pictures at photos.starium.org I am
selling other items also, take a look; email viia Ebay and I will post
here if interested.
0
StanStar (4)

Printer Ink

Where to Buy Ink Jet Cartridges for Canon MP980 & Canon MP610?
Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 & small black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610. Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges? Is it possible to just buy individual cartridges for these printers? Thanks, Sam, On Dec 19, 12:04=A0pm, "Sam" <sasdfa...@lkuy.com> wrote: > Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 & sm= all > black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610. > Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges? =A0Is it > possibl...

Re: &&&&&& #12
Talbot, From another message you already seem satisfied with the information given about your problem, but I will add my penny thoughts for they give a different point of view. The basic question might be interpreted as, "Why does it take so many ampersands to express 'daisy=yellow'?" The implied question might be what is wrong with my structure and how should it be fixed? I am interested in both. A macro variable can be thought of as a name pointing at a value. So a name can point at a name that can point at a value, etc. Let's look at the problem by analogy. Suppo...

Using both parallel & USB on same printer (Canon ip4000)
I have my Canon ip4000 on my home network with a parallel port print server appliance. It works great except that I cannot use the ink monitor software. Is there a configuration that would allow me to monitor the ink via the USB port, but print through the network, without encountering conflicts or print errors? How does the printer manage requests coming in on both ports? The port that I currently have defined in my driver settings is an "LPR" port. - David On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:04:14 -0400, "David D." <daviddiamond.remove-if-not-spam@comca...

Ubuntu && Gutenprint && Canon-S300
Hallo, habe mal die Ubuntu-Linux-Distri ausprobiert (beieingefleischten Win-DAUs;-)). Ausgerechnet der Drucker von Canon (S-300), der dort vorOrt war,wird nicht unterst�tzt. Laut Doku vom July 2006 ist dort in dem Projekt ein solcher Treiber aufgef�hrt, namens bjc-s300. Auf der Ubuntu-Installation ist der allerdings nicht installiert. AufOS-X wollte ich mal via Installation des gutenprint das ganze Geraffel mir genauer anschauen, aber die Installation brach beim Kompilieren ab. :( (Waruml�sst configure das Kompilieren dann ohne Murren zu?!) Wo bekomme ich denn nun diese Treiber f�r den...

Ubuntu && gutenprint && Canon S300
Hello, I have installed a Ubuntu-Linux and have to use the Canon S-300 printer. On the Ubuntu there is no driver for the S300. gutenprint is installed in version 5.0, but the drivers that are mentioned in the documentation (bjc-s300) is not contained in the distrubution! Where to get the driver from? TIA, Oliver Oliver Bandel wrote: > Hello, > > I have installed a Ubuntu-Linux and have to use the Canon S-300 printer. > > On the Ubuntu there is no driver for the S300. > > gutenprint is installed in version 5.0, but the drivers > that are mentioned in the d...

Re: Using both parallel & USB on same printer (Canon ip4000) Success!
Success! I defined my Canon ip4000 twice -- once as a USB printer; and once as an LPR printer that uses ethernet to a print server appliance to the printer's parallel port. It appears to work fine, with no conflicts. The USB interface is considerably faster, AND it enables me to use the Canon printer monitor software to monitor the ink supply. The LPR interface enables me to use the printer from any computer in the house, albeit without the ink monitoring. For the USB, I am using a 16-foot Belkin USB2 cable (gold contacts; 20-gauge conductors) that I got from amazon.com ...

Lion & Canon Printer
I have a Canon 1p2600 printer which works with Lion fine. But a piece of Canon software that I use with this printer called Easy Photoprint no longer works. When started I get an error message " An internal error has occurred". There is no update for this software from Canon. On examining Console I have the following log entry:- 22/07/2011 17:44:00.031 Easy-PhotoPrint EX: CoreText: Invalid 'kern' Table In CTFont <name: Bauhaus93, size: 24.000000, matrix: 0x0> CTFontDescriptor <attributes: <CFBasicHash 0x1204230 [0xacc5b120]>{type = mutable dict, count = 1, ent...

$$$$$$$$&&&&&&Hot sale Nokia E71,N97,apple iphone 3G and 3GS, etc mobile phone$$$$$$$
Yunfeng Electronic company website:www.yunfenge.com,Email and MSN: yunfenge@hotmail.com was established in 2004. As a manufacture supplier,we have more than 5 years experience of this business. Our company main products are all styles of Mobile phones like Nokia ( http://www.yunfenge.com/html/Nokia/), Apple iphone(http:// www.yunfenge.com/html/Apple/),HTC(http://www.yunfenge.com/html/HTC/),Blackberry(http://www.yunfenge.com/html/Blackberry/), Sony(http://www.yunfenge.com/html/Sony/), Samsung(http:// www.yunfenge.com/html/Samsung/), Laptop,Ipod Mp4 player, etc. We have reputation all around the...

Re: &&&&&&
Talbot, Its basic macro aper math. With each pass of the macro processor it reduces && to &. in yoru case: %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; 1st pass: &mlv5 = &&&mlv5 2nd Pass: Daisy = &Daisy 3rd Pass : Daisy = Yellow Toby Dunn From: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> Reply-To: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: &&&&&& Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:44 -0400 Received: from malibu.cc.uga.edu ([128.192.1.103]) by MC8-F21.hotmail...

cis & canon ip4700 printer
Hi Anyone any experience of cis & the canon ip4700 printer How do you find it, what are the pros & cons? -- Martin ���� ...

Canon S820 & S830 Printers
Anyone out there who has a Canon S820 or S830 like to try printouts of a small picture, (printer dump) to see whether Photoreal for a Canon S800 would work with them? Thanks -- Colin Ferris Cornwall UK ...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

Linux & Canon LBP1210 printer
Hello, I guess I'm the usual ignorant Linux user but I've just purchased the said printer and unfortuneately, Mandrake 9.1 doesn't know a thing about it. I have tried using several ''close'' matches but my laser printer refuses to fire. Does anyone have any advice? Anything is much appreciated. thanks, Michael Boswell. Michael Boswell wrote: > Hello, > > I guess I'm the usual ignorant Linux user but I've just purchased the said > printer and unfortuneately, Mandrake 9.1 doesn't know a thing about it. I > have tried using several &#...

Web resources about - FS: PORTABLE CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used) - PRINT/INK CARTRIDGES (LOT, not single). BCI10, BCI11, etc for BJC50, 55, 70, 80, 85 & other CANON printers (& some Apple printers). $12 on Ebay - comp.sys.laptops

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Cartridge - CMO Strategy - Advertising Age
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

City of Alamogordo votes to auction off 800 Atari cartridges
Megan Geuss The city of Alamogordo, NM voted late Tuesday night to auction off 800 of the 1,300 Atari cartridges that were dug up during an ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...