I found a good site of IBM thinkpad batteries.Just look it, http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk

Hi,everyone,

I bought a battery of ibm thindpad r31 from a online store,
http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk .It is a preffesional online
store for ibm thinkpad.All of the batteries not only have cheap price
and excellent quality,but also have 1 year warranty and quickly
deliver.f you are looking for replacement IBM laptop batteries,such
as
IBM laptop battery thinkpad 600,IBM thinkpad 600e,IBM R31,IBM R32,IBM
T20,IBM T22,IBM T23,IBM R40 and so on,please go there,they are your
resonable choice.

Best regards,
Roy

0
daofuluo (2)

Are you still looking for batteries of IBM laptop?
Are you still looking for batteries of IBM laptop?Are you still confused for where to buy a good IBM thinkpad batteries?If you say yes,just listen to me. My friend Bell bought a battery of ibm thinkpad 600e from http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk ,a online store for ibm laptop.He told me it is very cheap,and have a excellent quality.Last month ,i bought a battery of ibm thinkpad r31 from there,and i found that it is true.It is not only supply batteries with cheap price and excellent quality,but also 1 year warranty and quickly deliver.If you are looking for replacement IBM laptop batteries,such as IBM laptop battery thinkpad 600,IBM thinkpad 600e,IBM R31,IBM R32,IBM T20,IBM T22,IBM T23,IBM R40 and so on,go there,it is your resonable choice. What do you think about it?Do you have another good online stores?Just tell me,thank you! ...

Cheap sony vaio laptop batteries,sony laptp batteries uk (sony laptop part)
HI. Are you always buy original sony laptop parts ,camera parts ,camcorder parts? why not consider replacement ? There is some Cheap sony batteries: Note: All the list of batt is replacement battery Replacement sony camera batteries : http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/sonycamerabattery.htm Replacement sony camcorder batteries: http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/sonycamcorderbattery.htm Replacement sony Laptop batteries: http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/sonylaptopbattery.htm List some sony vaio laptop battey: VAIO Vgn SZ Serise laptop battery pack http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/battery4laptop/buy-sony-vaio-vgn-sz-series-battery.htm VGN FE series Battery http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/battery4laptop/buy-sony-vaio-vgn-fe-series-battery.htm Sony VGN FJ Battery http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/battery4laptop/buy-sony-vaio-vgn-fj-series-battery.htm Sony VGN FS Battery http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/battery4laptop/buy-sony-vaio-vgn-fs-series-battery.htm Sony PCG FRV Battery http://www.batteries-world.co.uk/battery4laptop/buy-sony-vaio-pcg-frv25-battery.htm and the site is pay with paypal and wordpay ,30days money back ,shiping to GBP United Kingdom Within Ireland and Northern Ireland All other European countries Save money ,Save time..... ...

Power supply New laptop batteries,laptop charger(AC/DC Adapter) for HP, Compaq, Sony, Dell, Acer, IBM, Toshiba on sale.
Buy Discount New laptop batteries? We offer you high quality, high capacity spare laptop battery(backup) and universal Laptop battery, replacement Laptop (Notebook) Batteries, laptop battery conditioner,Power supply Auto air AC/DC Adapters (Charger) and universal adapter plug. info detail : http://www.buy-laptop-battery.org ...

Is there such a thing as an external battery charger for the 17" laptop battery, the way there was for the G4 Titanium laptop's one?
I had a Titanium powerbook, and one of the very useful accessories was an external bettery charger - two of the square batteries could be put in there and it charged them from a wall outlet. Best of all, it used exactly the same power cable as the mac itself. Now, I've got a 17" powerbook, and the battery is different (also square, but bigger). I can't find an external charger anywhere; is there such a thing anywhere? I'd like to charge one battery while using another one, and then swap 'em etc. -- Mike Levin mlevin77@comcast.net In <BC370353.92FD%ml...

Looking for a Battery for Laptop
Does anyone know of a place to get a Battery for a older laptop without having to pay $80 or $100. All the places i could find on the net want big bucks for laptop batteries. Welcome to the real world. You want a cheaper battery - then you just might get same. They are not bunny batteries. John wrote: > > Does anyone know of a place to get a Battery for a older laptop without > having to pay $80 or $100. All the places i could find on the net want > big bucks for laptop batteries. Try a search for the part number on e-bay... "John" <annon@hotmail.com> wro...

Offers of laptop batteries, camcorder batteries, camera batteries, charger, ac/dc adapter
Power Battery (UK) a major manufacturer and retailer of replacement laptop batteries, camcorder batteries, digital camera batteries, pda batteries, two way radio battery, battery chargers, laptop ac/dc adapter and other accessories. All products are brand new, full one year manufacturer warranty! Original Website: http://www.power-battery.co.uk ...

Laptop Case for IBM T60 15.4" w/extended battery
I've recently purchased an IBM/Lenovo T60 15.4" widescreen, and I'm trying to find a case for it. It has the extended battery, which adds maybe an inch to the width. Comes out about: 11" D x 14" W x 1 3/8" H. I had been using a RoadWired Satchel, http://www.roadwired.com/store/Product.cfm?Productid=88 but that's not big enough to handle the depth of the computer. I had it around from a previous laptop, but the dimension on the laptop depth, 10.375", doesn't quite go far enough, and it stretches and is close, but the protection of a Roadwired across the top is not all that good. I had another laptop, a T4x series one, that I had carried in a generic bag, one I had received as an award ($25 max), but that didn't fare all that well when the strap unhooked itself. Consequently, what I'm looking for is: 1. Really, really good protection 2. Some reasonable amount of expansion (big) 3. Light 4. Briefcase form factor (with strap) The expansion is so that I can get all the various accessories, power- bricks, etc., in when I travel. Some of the puddle-jumper planes let you just carry one smallish bag on, your carry-on gets gate checked, and I've never lost one, but it's been close, so I really want a bag I can stuff everything into. From what I can tell, the best protection comes from the various aluminum or ABS hard sided cases, but those don't expand well (2). Looking around the web, I see several bags that seem...

Laptop power on Delta Flight
Hi, i will be travelling internationally and just wanted to find out which adapter would be compatible with the airline power system. I will be taking a Delta flight Boeing 777-200. As per seatguru.com all seats do have inseat power but can't seem to find out for certain which adapter would be compatible. Delta uses the Empower system. I am looking at a couple of targus adapters however am not sure if I should get the 75W or the 90W. Is there a difference on the plane? Would the 90W adapter work if the Delta power system is only 75W? thx <netkid12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1162851896.492010.281670@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, i will be travelling internationally and just wanted to find out > which adapter would be compatible with the airline power system. I will > be taking a Delta flight Boeing 777-200. As per seatguru.com all seats > do have inseat power but can't seem to find out for certain which > adapter would be compatible. Delta uses the Empower system. I am > looking at a couple of targus adapters however am not sure if I should > get the 75W or the 90W. Is there a difference on the plane? Would the > 90W adapter work if the Delta power system is only 75W? thx If the adapter fits then it wouldn't matter. Watts is the result of the voltage available and the current that your laptop draws. The power rating is a max, not necessarily what it will draw. You will only draw the power that you need. So ge...

about IBM THINKPAD A30 battery
Sorry,i dont know what's wrong with the IBM THINKPAD A30 battery,but if you want to buy a new one(cheap but high quality),you can visit: http://www.lithium-batteries.net/laptop/ibm/thinkpad-a30-battery.html US http://www.batterybase.co.uk/laptop-batteries/ibm-thinkpad-a30.php UK All our products have passed strict quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed, and/or ISO9001/9002 certification. In addition, we provide a full one year warranty and a 30-day money-back policy on every product we sell. ...

Looking for a Battery for a Laptop...Cheap!!
Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop without having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an arm and a leg for a battery. "John" <annon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:newscache$c7a08i$zh1$1@news.daimlerchrysler.com... > Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop without > having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an arm and a > leg for a battery. > So, if you ask a 2nd time, you think the answer will be different? Pffft... Try eBay. "John" <annon@...

IBM ThinkPad battery question
A friend gave me their old IBM ThinkPad T22. Although it runs fine off of the AC power supply, it won't run at all off the battery. I thought even a worn out rechargeable battery would hold a charge for a short time, but except for the green battery indicator coming on, this acts as if there's no battery at all. If I'm running it on AC and unplug the cord, it dies immediately. Is there anything I could do to confirm that it's actually a bad battery, and not something else, before forking out the $$ on a new battery? Thanks for any help. I appreciate it. Pat &q...

Will you buy a replacement battery or a OEM battery for your laptop?
When you need a new battery for your laptop, will you choose the 'replacement battery' (http://www.lflytech.com) or a OEM battery? More and more people will choose to buy the replacement, as it works as well as the OEM battery, and most importantly, the price will be much cheaper. For most sellers, they also provide 6- 24 months' warranty. So there is also quality assurance. 'www.lflytech.com' (http://www.lflytech.com) -- lflytech ...

remove the battery of the laptop and use the laptop as a desktop machine ?
Greetings, I plan to buy a mac pro book intel dual core and use it as my main computer in repalcement of my current linux desktop. In order to maximize the battery's lifetime, I want to remove it and never shut the machine down and put it in suspend mode. I will only use the battery when travelling. What's your opinion about these 2 things ? Many thx for your advice ! In article <44f99ff1$0$2812$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, gabriel <cyminuschapeau_rain26@yahoo.fr> wrote: > I plan to buy a mac pro book intel dual core and use it as my main > computer in repalcemen...

Replace Smart laptop battery with non-standard battery?
My 7 year old laptop battery has been dead for a long time and even if I could get a cheap replacement, that battery would also be several years old and of very limited life even if it had not been used but kept in storage. The Smart circuitry inside my dead battery cannot be re-set so there is no point in trying to rebuild it with the Panasonic Li-ion cells. However, as I only run the laptop using mains-derived power, I only want the battery as a UPS to give me time to shut down if power fails. Now, the battery has 8 contacts - the outer 2 are I believe are the output and the inner 6 are for the Smart sensing circuity. I wonder, can I rebuild the battery box with 9 AA NiMH batteries in series to give close to the 11.1V of the original battery on the 2 outer contacts? I wouldn't want the battery to charge from the laptop for obvious reasons, so, as and when the cells might need recharging, I'd disassemble the battery and charge them individually in the correct proprietary charger. And if my assumptions are correct, the laptop should not draw power from the battery as the power lead would be connected when in use. Does anyone know if this would work as intended? ...

Battery conservation: Running laptop on AC only without battery.....??
Battery conservation: Running laptop on AC only without battery.....?? Is it better to a laptop without the battery to avoid putting a load on it....?? Would this help preserve the battery or is there a auto cut off switch when the battery is fully charged...?? <rshimizu12@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1137206022.594057.226700@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Battery conservation: Running laptop on AC only without battery.....?? > > Is it better to a laptop without the battery to avoid putting a load on > it....?? Would this help preserve the battery or is there a au...

Laptop battery
Hi all I have bought a DELL Inspiron 600M last month. I dont use my lapto off the AC power that much... normally It is always on AC power a home, basically using the laptop like a desktop. I would say max use the battery once or twice a week. I read somewhere that th batteries get overcharged if left on AC power when the laptop is OFF so i started disconnecting the AC source when I turn the laptop off This weekend, when i returned I noticed that my battery had about 60 charge left on it, even though the computer was off and I a absolutely positive that it had 100% charge when I left. The US ...

IBM Thinkpad 560x battery problems,
Hi NG, my Notebookbattery stopped working. After not having used it for about 4 weeks, it refused to work. The Batterylamp is blinking. Any idea what to do ? Greetz Stefan ...

FA: Batteries for IBM Thinkpad Notebooks
To view the auctions, please visit http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/transcomservices/ ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

where to buy battery for IBM Thinkpad T20
I bought a replacement battery for my Thinkpad T20 last year from Eagle Imports that worked great. This year I bought one, but couldn't get it to charge while the laptop was in suspend mode. The old battery worked fine except that it lost it's ability to hold a charge. I went through two cycles of returning the battery and getting replacements, and this time I have asked for a refund. If you have bought a battery for a T20 recently and are happy with it, please let me know where you got it from. Thanks, Anoop >If you have bought a battery for a T20 recently and are >happy w...

Re: IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs.
Superboer said: > > well i do not know which idiot came up with SOA > (Service-Oriented Architecture) > > in dutch soa is short for sexual overdraagbare aandoening... > > sex disease..... > > they offer their customers a soa??? > > WOEHA.. Yep, via a poxy server. :o) -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien ` dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche did i mention i like nulls? heck, i even go so far as to say that all columns in a table except the primary key could/should be nullable. this has certain advantages, for example, if you need to insert a child record and you don't have a parent row for it, just do an insert into the parent table with the primary key value (everything else null), and voila, relational integrity is preserved. but this is, admittedly, a bit controversial among modellers. --r937, dbforums.com sending to informix-list Obnoxio The Clown wrote: > Superboer said: > >>well i do not know which idiot came up with SOA >>(Service-Oriented Architecture) >> >>in dutch soa is short for sexual overdraagbare aandoening... >> >>sex disease..... >> >>they offer their customers a soa??? >> >>WOEHA.. > > > Yep, via a poxy server. :o) > Hmm - is the code re-entrant ? "Obnoxio The Clown" <obnoxio@serendipita.com> wrote in message news:...

Supply laptop batteries with good price
Posted by a manufacture of laptop batteries in China. Welcome for your inquiry. ...

Laptop batteries
How long should a laptop battery last before needing replaced nowadays? The new lithium batteries retain the charge longer but do they last longer before needing replaced? Barry "Barry C" <aaa@bbb.co.uk> wrote in message news:blegbd$mtf$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > How long should a laptop battery last before needing replaced nowadays? Mine lasted a year and then began to fail quick (Toshiba). B~ Mine has lasted four years now, its an HP bat, pluged in almost continuously, but when i do go unplugged i can easilly make three hours, three and a half if i'm real ca...

Batteries for laptop
Do you want to repladement you laptop battery ? there is some brand new hiqht qulity spare laptop batteries for dell hp compaq toshiba acer apple http://www.batteries4laptop.co.uk ...

IBM Laptop
I have an IBM R32 laptop and I think it may have experienced a power surge. Anyway when I put the battery in all it does is continously click (no lights no nothing just a click. When I pull the battery out and try and use the power adapter I get nothing. My question is threefold. 1) Any ideas what that click/spinning could be? 2) If I did experience a powersurge what part(s) would I most likely need to replace? 3) If I replace the system board would the fix the problem and are there any tests that I would be able to run to see what the problem might be? Electrical tests or any other tests. Th...

Web resources about - I found a good site of IBM thinkpad batteries.Just look it, http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk - comp.sys.laptops

IBM Researchers Have Found A Use For Old Laptop Batteries That Could Help Millions Of The World's Poor ...
New technology that uses old laptop batteries to provide sustainable electricity could be offered free to the world's poor. Every year, around ...

Discarded laptop batteries can power slums: IBM
Discarded laptop batteries still have enough life in them to power slums in India and other developing countries, a new study by IBM India has ...

IBM Research wants laptop batteries to retire and slum it
... enough roar to lighten up the lives of those living on dodgy grids IBM's Indian research lab has come up with a nice idea: using old laptop ...