install problem of audio driver of windows server 2003 under win2k3 server sp2

   hi.have you ever experienced this kind of problem just as follows:
   first of all, I want to apologize for my awful english.
   enviroment:windows 2k3 enterprise edition+sevice-pack2+the old ibm
t23
   thing i have done:
  1.search the lenovo website for newest driver ;but it seems that
there isn't any windows server    2003 driver for any thinkpad
product.
  2.try to install the provided NT4.0 and XP audio driver by runing
the setup file of the driver-install-
pack.but it doesn't work.[in the device-manager the label turn to
Crystal Audio[i cannot recall it clearly];but the volume icon does not
show its face in the systray.]-->fail
  3.finally i try some general AC97 drivers.after the installation one
of them,the volume icon show its appearance,but i cannot activate
it.--->fail.
  4.then i go to the hardware manafucture offical website to see if
there is any suitable driver.
Disappointly,there isn't any.--->fail
  BUT WHILE I SEARCH THE INTERNET BY GOOGLE,SOMEBODY SAID WIN2K3 WORK
WELL ON IBM T23.
  i don't know whether his win2k3 have patched the SP2 or not.
  However,Could somebody kindly give me some driections to solve this
problem.
  thks,^_^

install problem of audio driver on windows server 2k3 sp2 under ibm t23
[...]

Windows 2003 Server (SP2) vs Windows 2000 Server TCP/IP Performance
Hi, I have a W2K and a W2K3 server under test. The test program has two components: 1. a simple TCP/IP test server 2. a simple TCP/IP test client Both are very small programs (written in VB using a third party COM component for sockets). Both are running on the same machine. i.e. the whole test is local to the machine. The TCP/IP test server listens on a particular port (9000) on 127.0.0.1. Two TCP/IP test clients attempt to connect to the TCP/IP test server, get a few bytes of test data (less than 100bytes) and close the connection. They repeat this process 1000 tim...

Windows 2003 Server (SP2) vs Windows 2000 Server TCP/IP Performance
Hi, I have a W2K and a W2K3 server under test. The test program has two components: 1. a simple TCP/IP test server 2. a simple TCP/IP test client Both are very small programs (written in VB using a third party COM component for sockets). Both are running on the same machine. i.e. the whole test is local to the machine. The TCP/IP test server listens on a particular port (9000) on 127.0.0.1. Two TCP/IP test clients attempt to connect to the TCP/IP test server, get a few bytes of test data (less than 100bytes) and close the connection. They repeat this process 1000 tim...

Problem installing v8 on windows server 2003
Help!!! I am trying to install pervasive v8 on a windows server 2003. While installing, i get the error message, that there is a conflicht with "svchost.exe"??? What can i do, what does that mean? thanks! yours, alex schueller Stop the IIS Admin service. "Alexander Schueller" <schuellexxx@uni-koblenz.de> wrote in message news:ca3s6k$rtm$1@online.de... > Help!!! > I am trying to install pervasive v8 on a windows server 2003. While installing, i get the error message, that there is a conflicht > with "svchost.exe"??? > > What can i do, wh...

SN#18175 Unattended Installation of Windows 2003 Server on Sun Fire[TM] Servers
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 112 Issue 1 2007-06-04 Article 18175 from section "Servers" Sun BluePrints[TM] Document Covers Slipstreaming Technique Find out how you can install Windows 2003 Server from a CD and additional device drivers onto Sun Fire[TM] x64 Servers without having to babysit the process. A Sun BluePrints[TM] Online document covers a "drivers slipstreaming" technique that is designed to create a fully unattended Windows installation CD. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=18175 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you via email each week in PDF, text or HTML. Only the sections that you select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe (c) 2005 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com ...

Sun Java Sytem Web Server 7 on Windows Server 2003 64Bit Installation
Hi everyone! sorry - this is kind of off-topic but i really need your help! I want to install the Java System Web Server 7 on a Windows Server 2003 AMD64 Machine. But the installation quits during the configuration process throwing following exception: WARNING: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun\WebServer7\lib\dllutil.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun\WebServer7\lib\dllutil.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java....

Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C49B33.6BEED27E Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This may not be a bug but I only have one Windows 2003 Server to try it on. The package installed fine on Windows XP Professional and Windows 2000 professional. Launching the installer it looks fine until it gets to the screen where you can select which options to install and which directories to use. Then it crashes with the error: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2819." Anyone experiencing this problem? Is there a service patch or fix I need to apply to Windows? My current version is 5.2 (Build 3790.srv03_rtm.030324-2048) Cheryl Bender ------_=_NextPart_001_01C49B33.6BEED27E Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"> <META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6487.1"> <TITLE>Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <!-- Converted from text/rtf format --> <P>&...

Oracle 10 g installation problem on windows 2003 server
Hi, 1. I have made a download from the oracle.com homepage for "oracle db 10g release 1 (10.1.0.2) enterprise standard personal edition for ms windows 32bit". When I let the setup run I get allways the following error messsage - "OCR could not be initialized". What could I do to sucessfully install this oracle version for testing on a machine. I heard also there exist a patch#3555863for that problem but I have no access to metalink. Where can I get that patch? What is the smallest oracle full feature 10 g version (with server and some (5) client licenses). I want...

Server to server = Server client to server?
For a server to server connection, is the connecting server considered as a client of the accepting server or is it not? I have the following classes: Connection <--- base class of the following two ClientConnection <--- client ServerConnection <--- server ServerClientConnection <--- server as a client of another server. But then I came across something that states "A client is anything connected to a server that is not another client". Comments please... Just remember! Server ( programm ) is always listening a connections!!! - wrote: &g...

installing Oracle 10g on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise problem. Help !
when i tried to install Oracle 10g (Standard) onto Win Server 2003 at the end of instlalation i got following errors: "DIM-00019: create service error. O/S-Error: (OS 1388) A new member could not be added to a local group because the member has the wrong account type." i click on ok and then i got: "ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error" i click on ignore and i got again: "ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error" i click on ignore and at the end i got: "Enterprise manager configuration failed due to the following error- 'job_queue_processes' mu...

mail server on windows server 2003
Hi Gurus I would like to run a mail server on 2003 that does the following: 1. collect emails from several other mail servers (e.g. mail.myisp.com) using the pop3 method. 2. allow people connected to the servers domain/network to - send emails from their outlook program - receive emails in their outlook program - send emails locally (without going through our ISP) to other people who are connected to the server (e.g. from Jo to Mike who are both connected to the server domain). My questions are: 1. can MS Windows Server do this, OR 2. would you recommend a program f...

application server on windows server 2003
Hi I am developing a client server application a small component of which should open a terminal window with an application (say AutoCAD) running on it on the server. All clients should be able to view this application on their respective machines. Can anyone suggest if I can use any existing services for this ? For opening a terminal window in Server 2003 I found that I can use Remote Desktop Connection. However I think I need something like a VNC server but am not sure what or how to use. Can anyone suggest as to how I can proceed for this ? Any help/hints/suggestions would be appre...

application server on windows server 2003
Hi I am developing a client server application a small component of which should open a terminal window with an application (say AutoCAD) running on it on the server. All clients should be able to view this application on their respective machines. Can anyone suggest if I can use any existing services for this ? For opening a terminal window in Server 2003 I found that I can use Remote Desktop Connection. However I think I need something like a VNC server but am not sure what or how to use. Can anyone suggest as to how I can proceed for this ? Any help/hints/suggestions would be appre...

Re: Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem #2
> I digged through you log, and stumbled: > > ####################################################### > MSI (c) (B0:94): Product: PostgreSQL 8.0-beta2-dev3 -- The > installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this > package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The > error code is 2819. The arguments are: Service_Dialog, esvcacct, > > ### MSI (c) (B0:94): Database string pool is corrupted. #### > ####################################################### > > For me this looks like a corrupted installer package - or ...

Re: Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem #3
<<But if it succeeds on all other machines (with *the same download*), and consistently fails on this one, that sounds like it could be it. Can you install other MSI based packages on this machine?>> Yes--just to make sure I installed another MSI-based package and it worked fine. Cheryl Bender -----Original Message----- From: Magnus Hagander [mailto:mha@sollentuna.net] Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 11:14 AM To: Harald Armin Massa; Bender, Cheryl; pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org Subject: RE: [BUGS] Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem > I digged...

Re: Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem #4
I was able to install on a another 2003 server, so it must be a problem with my machine. Although I sure wish I knew what the problem is, since the other server is almost identical. It's a good thing in the end though because that server is a much better test platform. Thanks all for your suggestions. -----Original Message----- From: pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Bender, Cheryl Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 11:27 AM To: Magnus Hagander; Harald Armin Massa; pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org Subject: Re: [BUGS] Windows 8...

Multiples Instance of SQL server 2000/SQL server 7.0 on Windows server 2003
Hi, Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance and SQL server 2000 as a named instance. Thanks for your answer. riless (g.carali@voila.fr) writes: > Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, > SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : > > SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance > > and > > SQL server 2000 as a named instance. If SQL 7 can be installed on Win2003, yes. But I would not really expect SQL 7 to be welcome on Windows 2003, although I don't...

SQL Server 2000 and Windows Server 2003
I have several database on a Windows Server 2003. I re-registered this SQL server, which is local, and after that I cannot see any of the databases in the Enterprise Manager. The databases still work, since my applications work fine. I have no clue how can I make these databases visible in Enterprise Manager. I tried registering this SQL Server in Enterprise Manager under Windows accounts and SQL Server accounts. Nothing works. Can anybody help? df (df@df.com) writes: > I have several database on a Windows Server 2003. I re-registered this > SQL server, which is local, and after that ...

Filemaker 9 Server, 2003 Server Problem
I am having an issue with FM9 Server in that clients loose connection to the database. Sometimes restarting the server fixes it but other times I have to stop the Service and restart the service. I called techsupport and they informed me this is a know issue with no fix to the problem. I have search their Knowledge base and do not find anything in regards to this issue. So if it is a known issue, why can I not find anything on it in their knowledge base. Anyone else having this issue? If so, have you found a resolution or work around that helps? Thanks, Tom Duffer <duffer5@c...

Windows Server 2003 as file server slow?
I have setup the following: Server - Windows 2003 server standard edition, 2GB Ram, 1000BT network card PC - Windows XP, 1GB Ram, 1000BT network card Notebook - WIndows XP, 768MB Ram, 100BT network (build in) All three are connected to an 8 port gigabit switch which is connected to a Broadband Router/FW device which connects to an ADSL modem to connect to the internet. * All three computers have setup network shares. * user on the Server initiates file copy to PC shared drive: very fast * user on the Server initiates file copy from PC shared drive: very fast * user on PC initiate...

Windows server 2003 small business server
Hello, I have installed SBS but am having problems with remote connectivity and firewalls. I am looking for an expert or someone who is quite familiar with the Small Business Server 2003. Am willing to pay for consulting if needed. Thanks shri please reply to shri at bthelpers.com (replace the at) ...

Windows server 2003 small business server
Hello, I have installed SBS but am having problems with remote connectivity and firewalls. I am looking for an expert or someone who is quite familiar with the Small Business Server 2003. Am willing to pay for consulting if needed. Thanks shri please reply to shri at bthelpers.com (replace the at) ...

freebsd server and windows 2003 server coexist
the point is to save money by not buying MS Exchange and ISA. the main server is running win2003 server, and it connects to switch and ADSL router. is it possible to set up a seperate server running freebsd to server as a web proxy server and a mail server? thanks hou jinihou@yahoo.com (HOU) writes: > the main server is running win2003 server, and it connects to switch > and ADSL router. is it possible to set up a seperate server running > freebsd to server as a web proxy server and a mail server? Sure. They don't even need to know about each other unless the Windows server has something to do with e-mail. -- Lowell Gilbert, embedded/networking software engineer, Boston area: resume/CV at http://be-well.ilk.org:8088/~lowell/resume/ username/password "public" HOU wrote: > the point is to save money by not buying MS Exchange and ISA. > > the main server is running win2003 server, and it connects to switch > and ADSL router. is it possible to set up a seperate server running > freebsd to server as a web proxy server and a mail server? > > thanks > > hou Yes. And although you don't ask for it: With help of Samba and some other software you can take over almost all functions of the Win2k3-server making it useless and a waste of money. ;) Hans ...

WINDOWS XP PRO --> WINDOWS 2003 SERVER
Hello, I want to add to the domain a computer but I can't. Client PC with Windows XP Pro can only see itself and the same with the windows 2003 server. The ping doesn't work. Maybe the problems are the IP numbers? Hardware is correctly installed and appears in both computers the network icon working. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance. PeeWee You must get basic network TCP/IP connectivity working first. PING tests will help. Once that happens then try joining the PC to the domain. Can you describe your network and TCP/IP network addressing? ...

Web resources about - install problem of audio driver of windows server 2003 under win2k3 server sp2 - comp.sys.laptops

Can Facebook Advertisers Test Mobile App Install Ads On Their Devices?
Some Facebook advertisers are now able to preview their mobile application install ads directly on their mobile devices, complete with active ...

New Features to Mobile App Install Ads
Today we are happy to announce some updates to mobile app install ads to improve the experience people and developers have when viewing and creating ...

Facebook tries new designs for mobile page-Like and app install ads
Facebook began testing new designs for its mobile app install ads and page post ads this weekend. Following an update for Facebook for iOS, ...

Perth shopping centre installs WA's biggest solar power system
A thousand solar panels saves $20,000 a month.

How to: Install Android N developer preview factory images on Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, and ...
Google introduced to the world the next version of Android, dubbed Android N, oddly early this year compared to the usual announcement at its ...

Should you install N preview on your main device? Here are some of the known issues with it.
... standing for “nut telling,” according to Hiroshi Lockheimer) is here and we’re all super excited to see it in action. But is it safe to install ...

Las Vegas installs cool solar-kinetic street lights
Filed under: Etc. , Green , Videos , Emissions , Green Culture , Technology , Solar EnGoPlanet is providing Sin City with LED street lights powered ...

Google releases Android N Developer Preview and how-to install guide
... official Developer Preview of Android N the successor to the wonderful Marshmallow. It is available for many Nexus devices, and you can install ...