lan drivers for IBM T23 laptop?

Anyone know which driver to use for this laptop? There are several
posted on the IBM site.

superman202@comcast.net wrote:
> Anyone know which driver to use for this laptop? There are several
> posted on the IBM site.

Install this and run it:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=SOFT-UPDATE

It will find and install the correct driver for you.

Regards,

James

0
James386 (394)

Laptop power on Delta Flight
Hi, i will be travelling internationally and just wanted to find out which adapter would be compatible with the airline power system. I will be taking a Delta flight Boeing 777-200. As per seatguru.com all seats do have inseat power but can't seem to find out for certain which adapter would be compatible. Delta uses the Empower system. I am looking at a couple of targus adapters however am not sure if I should get the 75W or the 90W. Is there a difference on the plane? Would the 90W adapter work if the Delta power system is only 75W? thx <netkid12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1162851896.492010.281670@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, i will be travelling internationally and just wanted to find out > which adapter would be compatible with the airline power system. I will > be taking a Delta flight Boeing 777-200. As per seatguru.com all seats > do have inseat power but can't seem to find out for certain which > adapter would be compatible. Delta uses the Empower system. I am > looking at a couple of targus adapters however am not sure if I should > get the 75W or the 90W. Is there a difference on the plane? Would the > 90W adapter work if the Delta power system is only 75W? thx If the adapter fits then it wouldn't matter. Watts is the result of the voltage available and the current that your laptop draws. The power rating is a max, not necessarily what it will draw. You will only draw the power that you need. So ge...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

laptop to laptop copy???
What is the best software (cable) etc to copy the contents of one laptop to another laptop?? I think it use to be "laplink" very expensive avenue!!! Or Bobs copier! Is there a cheaper way to do it. Will laplink actually copy contents of an older laptop such as Toshiba Satelite 20CDT to a newer laptops such as a P4 Notepad with a 20gig HDD in it ???? Joe ********************************************************** * Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM* * Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) * * Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR * ********************************************************** Joseph Fenn <jfenn@lava.net> writes: > What is the best software (cable) etc to copy the contents of one > laptop to another laptop?? I think it use to be "laplink" very > expensive avenue!!! Or Bobs copier! Is there a cheaper way > to do it. Will laplink actually copy contents of an older laptop > such as Toshiba Satelite 20CDT to a newer laptops such as > a P4 Notepad with a 20gig HDD in it ???? Normally these days you'd use ethernet for something like that. Copying that much data through a serial port would take forever. On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:12:55 -1000, Joseph Fenn wrote: > What is the best software (cable) etc to copy the contents of one > laptop to another laptop?? I think it use to be "laplink" very > expensive avenue!!! Or Bobs...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

What is exactly refurbished laptop compare to regular dell/IBM laptop?
What is refurbished laptop exacrly?. Howcom it is cheap compare to thers?. I am looking for cheap laptop, which is good one?. Also I need the some standard configuration?. I need it for power point and web use for internet/e-mail. Thanks in advance. Santa wrote: > What is refurbished laptop exacrly?. Howcom it is cheap compare to > thers?. I am looking for cheap laptop, which is good one?. Also I > need the some standard configuration?. I need it for power point and > web use for internet/e-mail. Thanks in advance. Refurbished can mean several things: the notebook was simply returned, it was returned with a failed component, it was returned with a visual defect. In any event, the notebook is fixed if necessary and placed back in stock as refurbished - it performs as if new. In many countries, consumer goods returned to the vendor cannot be sold as "new" even if there are no defects since vendors have been known to claim that repaired goods were new. Many people purchase nothing but refurbished goods, figuring that if the goods are going to fail, they will fail within the return period - typical of electronic devices like computers. The goods are heavily discounted since they cannot be sold as "new" and people normally want "new" rather than "as good as new". Q What he (quaoar@tenthplanet.net) said -- but note that the warranty on a refurb. may be shorter than on a new one. MB On 11/08/04 02:19 pm S...

IBM Laptop R40 USB2.0 driver
Hi, I know where to get the IBM R40 drivers which is here: http://www-3.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-46024 but I couldn't see any driver for USB2.0 for XP. Some of my USB devices are not working because they need to use USB2.0. Anyone know where to get the driver? Thanks, On Jan 25, 1:21 am, WongMing...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I know where to get the IBM R40 drivers which is here: > > http://www-3.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-46024 > > but I couldn't see any driver for USB2.0 for XP. Some of my USB devices > are not working because they need to use USB2.0. Anyone know where to > get the driver? > > Thanks You need Service Pack 2, for usb2 support. Also, install the chipset driver. http://www-3.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-46058.html ...

Laptop Lottery
www.urhookup.com is sponsoring a Laptop Lottery. One winner will walk away with a new Sony Vaio K14 Laptop. Check out the site for details. Officially starts Aug 1st, but selling tickets effective now. Each ticket is $1.00 - No limit on how many. Drawing held at Rgate Lutherin Church by Pastor Bradley & the winner (if not present) will be notified that afternoon. UrHookUp.com, Inc. "Come Get Hooked Up!" www.urhookup.com ...

Laptop-to-laptop Ethernet connection
Sometimes I take train with my spouse. I have a Linux laptop and a Sierra 597E "wireless broadband" card. This card works great with Linux, its maker Sierra contributes to the Linux kernel, and I basically have a well working internet while on train. The question concerns the second laptop -- my wife's. What I would like is to connect it to my laptop via Ethernet, and have her laptop use my laptop as a "gateway". My question is, can I directly connect them. I think that some pairs in Ethernet cable are somehow twisted, making a direct connection from computer to co...

Laptop Lottery
www.urhookup.com is sponsoring a Laptop Lottery. One winner will walk away with a new Sony Vaio K14 Laptop. Check out the site for details. Officially starts Aug 1st, but selling tickets effective now. Each ticket is $1.00 - No limit on how many. Drawing held at Rgate Lutherin Church by Pastor Bradley & the winner (if not present) will be notified that afternoon. UrHookUp.com, Inc. "Come Get Hooked Up!" www.urhookup.com ...

LG laptops and laptop keyboards
Hello folks. I am considering an LG laptop (W1pro) and have read in their website they have an "ER" keyboard with enhanced tactile sensation. Anyone has any experience with this? How would you rate LG laptop keyboards against other laptop keyboards? Any personal experience with this brand of laptops? Thank you in advance ...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless #2
[...]

IBM Laptop
I have an IBM R32 laptop and I think it may have experienced a power surge. Anyway when I put the battery in all it does is continously click (no lights no nothing just a click. When I pull the battery out and try and use the power adapter I get nothing. My question is threefold. 1) Any ideas what that click/spinning could be? 2) If I did experience a powersurge what part(s) would I most likely need to replace? 3) If I replace the system board would the fix the problem and are there any tests that I would be able to run to see what the problem might be? Electrical tests or any other tests. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Ryan ...

laptop
hello dear friends and computer lovers, can someone tell me how to remove the password that is stored at the bios from the "ibm thinkpad t22" ?? manny greetings for your trouble to help me ;-) On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:50:05 +0100, "news.wxs.nl" <guru303@yahoo.com> wrote: >hello dear friends and computer lovers, >can someone tell me how to remove the password that is stored at the bios >from the "ibm thinkpad t22" ?? >manny greetings for your trouble to help me ;-) > Try here. They have a lot of information. some may be applicable to your problem. http://www.plasma-online.de/index.html?content=http%3A//www.plasma-online.de/english/help/solutions/bios_password.html Charlie Hoffpauir [STOP THE GRAND PARKWAY] http://members.manvel.net/charlieh/ Remove Battery and remove cmos battery too. Leave it for couple hrs. It should boot with default setup. sam "news.wxs.nl" <guru303@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bp82g9$l2v$3@reader11.wxs.nl... > hello dear friends and computer lovers, > can someone tell me how to remove the password that is stored at the bios > from the "ibm thinkpad t22" ?? > manny greetings for your trouble to help me ;-) > > news.wxs.nl wrote: > hello dear friends and computer lovers, > can someone tell me how to remove the password that is stored at the bios > from the "ibm thinkpad t22" ?? > manny greetings for your trouble to help me...

laptop
HI we have new verities of laptop not only for your personnel use but also gift to your loved one so please visit our site http://mwi-laptop.blogspot.com/ ...

laptop
hi I would like to get a new laptop to run solidworks. I am looking for 15.4" screen, under 8 lbs and of course under $2500. recomendations? anyone running without an approved video card with good results? I also would like to know which lcd to go with? wuxga? wsxga? wxga? right now carrying around 17" alienware to customers, too heavy, too short battery life, too expensive. thanks greif Reply Sorry it didn't work out for you. Would you like to offload the Alienware cheap? I've got it's cousin the Hypersonic, and it's not light, but it blows the doors ...

laptop
HI we have new verities of laptop not only for your personnel use but also gift to your loved one so please visit our site http://mwi-laptop.blogspot.com/ >>>>> waheed iqbal <whd373@gmail.com> (wi) wrote: >wi> HI we have new verities of laptop not only for your personnel use but >wi> also gift to your loved one so please visit our site I have no personnel. -- Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl> URL: http://pietvanoostrum.com [PGP 8DAE142BE17999C4] Private email: piet@vanoostrum.org ...

Laptop
I have a RPC. Could the same 'works' or something similar be installed in a laptop configuration. Just so I can take 'it' with me on hols. I don't want VRPC. Dave. -- D On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:51:24 +0100 Dave <mail@daveandsylvia.plus.com> wrote: > I have a RPC. Could the same 'works' or something similar be > installed in a laptop configuration. Just so I can take 'it' with me > on hols. I don't want VRPC. Sure. Just find somebody willing to sell your 20 laptop cases for each of the RISC OS people left who'd buy a native laptop, then find somebody willing to design and build 20 PCBs to go in it, and then hope that your 20 customers will be willing to pay 2 grand for one. B. In article <20080911180741.104e879e@trite.i.flarn.net.i.flarn.net>, Rob Kendrick <nntp@rjek.com> wrote: > On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:51:24 +0100 > Dave <mail@daveandsylvia.plus.com> wrote: > > I have a RPC. Could the same 'works' or something similar be > > installed in a laptop configuration. Just so I can take 'it' with me > > on hols. I don't want VRPC. > Sure. Just find somebody willing to sell your 20 laptop cases for each > of the RISC OS people left who'd buy a native laptop, then find somebody > willing to design and build 20 PCBs to go in it, and then hope that > your 20 customers will be willing to pay 2 grand for one. as cheap as that? -- Fr...

Laptop
ntpd seems to require a constant internet connection (although as far as I can see this is never explicitly stated). But what about a computer, which is only occasionally (on average once a day) connected to the internet, and for a few minutes (5 minutes on average)? Can ntpd be used in this case? If yes, what paramters have to be set in ntp.conf? If no, are there any programs available to handle this? In case it is relevant, here some more details: iBook G4 with Mac OS X 10.4.5 ntpd -f /var/run/ntp.drift -p /var/run/ntpd.pid /etc/ntp.conf = "server time.asia.apple.com minpol...

Laptop
Hellow, I use matlab for intense data processing, large amounts of data, for example it can take me up to 1hr the smallest data set I process. My desktop is a Pentium4,1Gb PC3200. I'm shopping for a laptop what laptops do you guys recommend. I am personally insterested in Lenovo. Thanks ...

Power supply New laptop batteries,laptop charger(AC/DC Adapter) for HP, Compaq, Sony, Dell, Acer, IBM, Toshiba on sale.
Buy Discount New laptop batteries? We offer you high quality, high capacity spare laptop battery(backup) and universal Laptop battery, replacement Laptop (Notebook) Batteries, laptop battery conditioner,Power supply Auto air AC/DC Adapters (Charger) and universal adapter plug. info detail : http://www.buy-laptop-battery.org ...

FS: LAPTOP CAR & AIR POWER ADAPTER DC-DC car 12->16VDC $2 WORKS w/ANY LAPTOP (16VDC, 60W, this plug); part# SYD1109-6016 (thirdparty, not IBM).
Posted on Ebay, item# 330332840727 Goto www.ebay.com & enter this item# 330332840727 into search window (or item# window); BUY NOW OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction ending. Reply either here or via Ebay; but note: I can only take Ebay listing off to sell privately if there're NO bids currently & if Ebay permits. If you're one of those who still have no idea of Ebay, we can simply wait until listing expires (a few days) so I will sell thru Craigslist. PLEASE - read description on Ebay, do NOT need an account to read postings there (just enter item# in search window) Here'is a rough copy of it, but it's best to see Ebay ad. Car & Air Adapter for IBM/Lenovo (Thinkpads); or ANY 16Volt (upto 60Watt power out) powered laptops using a similar DC plug end connecting to laptop. The other end plugs into standard 12Volt car outlets + Airplane adapter is also included (shown on other photos, as explained below). NEW (never used) but I've misplaced original box (carton), been stored in my garage. Reason to sell: I switched to HP laptops shortly afterwards, and my large CAD/Engineering workstation-type of laptops use a different voltage & plug. Whether your laptop accepts 16Volt & what power/current is upto you to check - you may simply look at your current AC adapter's labeling and if it's a similar voltage, and equal or LESS power output, then this adapter will also fit. Note: you cannot damage modern laptops with ...

question about Dell laptops- laptops in general?
Hi, I dont have a laptop but I have a friend who is selling their used laptop. My question is this they have the Lattitude C640, C610 or the C810 that I can choose from. Do all these laptops come with an ethernet connection? I would like to be able to run this laptop on a cable modem... What should I be looking for in the specs? just an ethernet? What about if I wanted to go wireless? if it doesnt have a wireless card, could one just add one to the laptop? how much does this usually cost? Also, if it had a lousy hard drive capacity- how much does it cost to add an larger harddrive? so essentially to sum it up, I am looking to go highspeed, with the option to go wireless, will these laptops work for that- what is needed? Thank you KOS KOS wrote: > Hi, I dont have a laptop but I have a friend who is selling their used > laptop. > > My question is this they have the Lattitude C640, C610 or the C810 > that I can choose from. Do all these laptops come with an ethernet > connection? I would like to be able to run this laptop on a cable > modem... What should I be looking for in the specs? just an ethernet? > > What about if I wanted to go wireless? if it doesnt have a wireless > card, could one just add one to the laptop? how much does this usually > cost? > > Also, if it had a lousy hard drive capacity- how much does it cost to > add an larger harddrive? > > so essentially to sum it up, I am looking to go highspeed, with t...

difference between a netbook laptop and a notebook laptop
I have been in this field by 3 years. Today in world top brands of laptops are introducing netbook laptops.We were familiar with notebook laptops. but netbook laptops perhaps the totally new word for laptop users. so i want to discuss here about the difference between netbook and notebook laptops. want to get more info: go to http://laptopmania3.blogspot.com/difference b/w a netbook and a notebook laptop ...

Web resources about - lan drivers for IBM T23 laptop? - comp.sys.laptops

Minnie Driver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... as Steve Coogan and Armando Iannucci and had small parts in such shows as Casualty , The House of Eliott , Lovejoy , and Peak Practice . Driver ...

Angry flat-tyre driver rams police car in Frankston North
Raging driver crashes into cop car, leaves it undriveable, takes off.

Police chase Mercedes, arrest driver
A MAN has been arrested after a short police pursuit in Adelaide’s inner north.

Angry flat-tyre driver rams police car in Frankston North
Raging driver crashes into cop car, leaves it undriveable, takes off.

Indonesia's Jakarta shut down by taxi-driver protest
Capital's traffic stands still after drivers demonstrate violently against new ride-hailing app services such as Uber.

Lyft drivers would make more as employees, estimates show
Filed under: Green , Transportation Alternatives New estimates show Lyft drivers could have made a lot more money if they were treated as full-time ...

Tribeca Film Fest reuniting 'Taxi Driver' cast/crew for film's 40th anniversary, announces 'Tribeca Talks' ...
The NYC film festival announced a bunch of talks with famous people and an exciting 40th anniversary screening of 'Taxi Driver.' Plus: Robert ...

Google is hiring good drivers for its self-driving cars
... for Google's self-driving cars, according to this ad posted on job-hunting site Glassdoor . Oxymoron anyone? The self-driving car driver is ...

Are new electronic gearshifts putting drivers at risk?
Are new electronic gearshifts putting drivers at risk?

Indonesian taxi drivers riot over Uber
Cab drivers in Jakarta, Indonesia have blocked off major roads and have attacked vehicles in protest against Uber and other ride-sharing apps. ...