LG laptops and laptop keyboards

   Hello folks. I am considering an LG laptop (W1pro) and have read in
their website they have an "ER" keyboard with enhanced tactile
sensation. Anyone has any experience with this? How would you rate LG
laptop keyboards against other laptop keyboards? Any personal
experience with this brand of laptops?

   Thank you in advance

laptop to laptop copy???
What is the best software (cable) etc to copy the contents of one laptop to another laptop?? I think it use to be "laplink" very expensive avenue!!! Or Bobs copier! Is there a cheaper way to do it. Will laplink actually copy contents of an older laptop such as Toshiba Satelite 20CDT to a newer laptops such as a P4 Notepad with a 20gig HDD in it ???? Joe ********************************************************** * Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM* * Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) * * Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINA...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

What to use for laptop laptopping?
My new Toshiba L35 has vents at various places all over the bottom, so I'm reluctant to just put it on my lap. Is there something that everybody uses as a base that's a little more uptown than the piece of plywood I'm using now? Peabody wrote: > My new Toshiba L35 has vents at various places all over the bottom, > so I'm reluctant to just put it on my lap. Is there something that > everybody uses as a base that's a little more uptown than the piece > of plywood I'm using now? Something like this? http://www.xpad4laptop.com/ -- Notan Notan wrot...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless #2
[...]

Laptop Lottery
www.urhookup.com is sponsoring a Laptop Lottery. One winner will walk away with a new Sony Vaio K14 Laptop. Check out the site for details. Officially starts Aug 1st, but selling tickets effective now. Each ticket is $1.00 - No limit on how many. Drawing held at Rgate Lutherin Church by Pastor Bradley & the winner (if not present) will be notified that afternoon. UrHookUp.com, Inc. "Come Get Hooked Up!" www.urhookup.com ...

Laptop Lottery
www.urhookup.com is sponsoring a Laptop Lottery. One winner will walk away with a new Sony Vaio K14 Laptop. Check out the site for details. Officially starts Aug 1st, but selling tickets effective now. Each ticket is $1.00 - No limit on how many. Drawing held at Rgate Lutherin Church by Pastor Bradley & the winner (if not present) will be notified that afternoon. UrHookUp.com, Inc. "Come Get Hooked Up!" www.urhookup.com ...

laptop bag and laptop mouse
i'm looking for a decent uk supplier of a laptop bag, one that looks like a back pack. regular bags have "steal me!" written all over it. I'm also looking for an optical mouse, they are slightly smaller and some have retractable leads some are wireless some are bluetooth. advice please. -- Ian Lincoln Independent I.T Consultant Deathwalker <ian-lincoln@blueyonder.co.ukspam> wrote: > i'm looking for a decent uk supplier of a laptop bag, one that looks like a > back pack. regular bags have "steal me!" written all over it. I'm also > l...

Laptop-to-laptop Ethernet connection
Sometimes I take train with my spouse. I have a Linux laptop and a Sierra 597E "wireless broadband" card. This card works great with Linux, its maker Sierra contributes to the Linux kernel, and I basically have a well working internet while on train. The question concerns the second laptop -- my wife's. What I would like is to connect it to my laptop via Ethernet, and have her laptop use my laptop as a "gateway". My question is, can I directly connect them. I think that some pairs in Ethernet cable are somehow twisted, making a direct connection from computer to co...

Laptop
I have a RPC. Could the same 'works' or something similar be installed in a laptop configuration. Just so I can take 'it' with me on hols. I don't want VRPC. Dave. -- D On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:51:24 +0100 Dave <mail@daveandsylvia.plus.com> wrote: > I have a RPC. Could the same 'works' or something similar be > installed in a laptop configuration. Just so I can take 'it' with me > on hols. I don't want VRPC. Sure. Just find somebody willing to sell your 20 laptop cases for each of the RISC OS people left who'd buy a native lap...

laptop
hello dear friends and computer lovers, can someone tell me how to remove the password that is stored at the bios from the "ibm thinkpad t22" ?? manny greetings for your trouble to help me ;-) On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:50:05 +0100, "news.wxs.nl" <guru303@yahoo.com> wrote: >hello dear friends and computer lovers, >can someone tell me how to remove the password that is stored at the bios >from the "ibm thinkpad t22" ?? >manny greetings for your trouble to help me ;-) > Try here. They have a lot of information. some may be applicable to your ...

laptop
Can anyone help me? http://www.pctech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=59054 Thanks in advance. ...

Laptop
Hellow, I use matlab for intense data processing, large amounts of data, for example it can take me up to 1hr the smallest data set I process. My desktop is a Pentium4,1Gb PC3200. I'm shopping for a laptop what laptops do you guys recommend. I am personally insterested in Lenovo. Thanks ...

laptop
HI we have new verities of laptop not only for your personnel use but also gift to your loved one so please visit our site http://mwi-laptop.blogspot.com/ ...

laptop
hi I would like to get a new laptop to run solidworks. I am looking for 15.4" screen, under 8 lbs and of course under $2500. recomendations? anyone running without an approved video card with good results? I also would like to know which lcd to go with? wuxga? wsxga? wxga? right now carrying around 17" alienware to customers, too heavy, too short battery life, too expensive. thanks greif Reply Sorry it didn't work out for you. Would you like to offload the Alienware cheap? I've got it's cousin the Hypersonic, and it's not light, but it blows the doors ...

laptop
HI we have new verities of laptop not only for your personnel use but also gift to your loved one so please visit our site http://mwi-laptop.blogspot.com/ >>>>> waheed iqbal <whd373@gmail.com> (wi) wrote: >wi> HI we have new verities of laptop not only for your personnel use but >wi> also gift to your loved one so please visit our site I have no personnel. -- Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl> URL: http://pietvanoostrum.com [PGP 8DAE142BE17999C4] Private email: piet@vanoostrum.org ...

Laptop
ntpd seems to require a constant internet connection (although as far as I can see this is never explicitly stated). But what about a computer, which is only occasionally (on average once a day) connected to the internet, and for a few minutes (5 minutes on average)? Can ntpd be used in this case? If yes, what paramters have to be set in ntp.conf? If no, are there any programs available to handle this? In case it is relevant, here some more details: iBook G4 with Mac OS X 10.4.5 ntpd -f /var/run/ntp.drift -p /var/run/ntpd.pid /etc/ntp.conf = "server time.asia.apple.com minpol...

Laptop Computer Furniture..(laptop computers)
laptop computers Laptops are small portable computers. They can be carried along, just like a small briefcase. They are convenient as they can be carried during travel. The furniture for this also has to be as per the dimensions of the laptop. With laptops being lighter and portable, the associated computer furniture is also becoming attractive and economical. A customer can choose from a variety of mobile laptop computer stands and desks. Some styles are foldable and perfect for travel. These laptop stands are good for small spaces. There are laptop computer desks to hold laptops, which ca...

Laptop skinz with SW graphics for laptops
Anyone seen anything cool?>? I have a scratch on the top of my new Toshiba Qosmio...and it pisses me off,lol... ...

Laptops today vs laptops yesterday
Its just so amazing how fast technology improves. I used to upgrade at least every year for laptops but I have come to the point that I have outgrown that terrible "illness". Last night I passed by a computer superstore and although I always fight the urge to even go inside one, I still went it and checked out what's on offer these days for laptops. Most laptops on display now are wide screen, silvery colored with some even red, blue, gray. These i think are the "in" color these days. Checked the keyboard which is the most important for me, sad to say, they are even wo...

Install OS on laptop from another laptop?
I have an IBM 560Z laptop which has no built-in CD and whose USB port I just can't make work. It has W98SE on it at the moment, but it's pretty well useless if I can't get data in and out. I was wondering if I could install a Linux distro on it from my XP laptop - maybe via a serial connection? Is it possible? If so, does it need a special (null?) cable? I want to try this to see if Linux can make the USB port work - W98 "sees" it but won't recognise data on devices (pen drive, floppy) attached to it. Sorry to appear dim, but it's the first machine I've owned...

question about Dell laptops- laptops in general?
Hi, I dont have a laptop but I have a friend who is selling their used laptop. My question is this they have the Lattitude C640, C610 or the C810 that I can choose from. Do all these laptops come with an ethernet connection? I would like to be able to run this laptop on a cable modem... What should I be looking for in the specs? just an ethernet? What about if I wanted to go wireless? if it doesnt have a wireless card, could one just add one to the laptop? how much does this usually cost? Also, if it had a lousy hard drive capacity- how much does it cost to add an larger harddrive? so es...

7200rpm laptop drive killing laptops
Hi, I recently sold a laptop to a customer who wanted the laptop ide drive to be upgraded to a 7200 rpm one. I put in a 60GB "HTS726060M9AT00" Hitachi Drive. He took the laptop, used it for two days and brought the laptop back. I check the usual, ram, hard drive, all the connections to the motherboard. Everything seemed fine but nothing would come on the screen. So I gave the customer a second laptop, with the 7200 rpm Hitachi Drive. He came back again after 2 two days and the laptop is completely dead. The only common thing between the two laptops that I gave to the customer was the...

Web resources about - LG laptops and laptop keyboards - comp.sys.laptops

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two types of membrane-based keyboards, flat-panel membrane keyboards and full-travel membrane keyboards: Flat-panel membrane keyboards ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

Apple to launch 9.7-inch iPad Pro, not Air 3; Smart Keyboard & Apple Pencil support likely
... new 9.7-inch iPad model will include a Smart Connector, and now we have learned that Apple is preparing a smaller version of its Smart Keyboard ...

Apple issues firmware update for iPad Pro Smart Keyboard
Owners of Apple's Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro were issued an over-the-air firmware update for the accessory this week, utilizing the two-way ...

Moveable type: iClever Tri-folding Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard
A few months back, I took a look at the iClever Portable Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard and I was impressed. Now iClever is back with an updated ...

Lenovo MIIX 310 is a Budget Tablet That Comes With a Keyboard
Too often in the budget 2-in-1 market, we see tablets that can be purchased with keyboard docks sold separately, which suddenly make them not ...

MouseJack: 'Billions' of wireless keyboards, mice vulnerable to $15 hijack attack
With $15 of equipment and 15 lines of code, hackers could remotely hijack wireless mice and keyboards from a distance up to 328 feet away. Dubbed ...

Widespread Flaw Could Allow Hackers To Hijack Your Wireless Mouse Or Keyboard
It can surely be convenient to plug a dongle into your computer’s USB port and use a mouse or keyboard without the hassle of wires everywhere, ...