Need Computer Help?

PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
all your computer problems. Check us out at
http://pcdude.proboards86.com

0
gary335 (8)

Need Computer or Laptop Help?
Hello, My name is Paul and if you have a PC or laptop that it broken I would be glad to help you. I don't want you to ship it to me or anything! All I want yoo to do is email me and I will try to help you. I will not accept anybody mailing there computer to me! If you need some help in making a decision in which computer or laptop you should buy. I know alot about computers and I have helped people before. I usally will reccomend a dell. I will sometimes give you the model number that would probably sute you. Just e-mail me at paulrosenthal@juno.com "Paul" <paulrosenthal@ju...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Help for Laptop Christmas shopper? i need help
Okay I am wanting to get a laptop for christmas, here is what I would like to have included, although not all these choices are must haves, the best combination of all for a good price is what im looking for ... what do you all think .. please send me some suggestions: - lots of memory - good speed - good modem / internet peckage - DVD player - CD burnder - DVD burner - good speakers (either built in or add on) - external mouse - Camera (with video and picture capability) - good screen with clear picture - carrying case - good battery life / battery hook up - good size, not to small not too b...

Laptop Computer Furniture..(laptop computers)
laptop computers Laptops are small portable computers. They can be carried along, just like a small briefcase. They are convenient as they can be carried during travel. The furniture for this also has to be as per the dimensions of the laptop. With laptops being lighter and portable, the associated computer furniture is also becoming attractive and economical. A customer can choose from a variety of mobile laptop computer stands and desks. Some styles are foldable and perfect for travel. These laptop stands are good for small spaces. There are laptop computer desks to hold laptops, which can be rolled up to the conference room or to the bedside. Seat mounted desks are the perfect mobile organizer, for a laptop. They can be attached onto car seats. This enables the person to work even while being driven. Lap desks are very convenient and create a convenient work- table, wherever he sits. It costs around $99.00. Laptop caddy is a modification to the desks. This adjusts and tilts, so that the user can work anywhere in comfort. It is priced at $149.00. There are specially designed file compartments, which provide easy access to files and documents. This furniture is without a drill base mount, which is fully adjustable and removable in seconds. Adjustable laptop visor is another such accessory. It is adjustable to fit any laptop computer screen. It prevents glare and provides privacy. It is responsible for increasing productivity by reducing eyestrain and also protects the la...

need to compute this problem having problems with how to start this problem help need urgently
Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). plot 10 realisations of X(t) plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): > State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). > plot 10 realisations of X(t) > plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t So what have you tried? If you have not tried anything, this is a suggestion that you were not paying attention in class. Make an effort. John "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)]...

computer help needed
Still under constructution, and needs people to post please visit www.computerhelp247.net help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and more, do you know your stuff? moderators needed prove yourself, see if your up to it, help others to fix their computer problems. The new help forum for all, visit www.computerhelp247.net computer help 24/7 wrote: >Still under constructution, .. What, your spell-checker? >..and needs people to post please visit >www.computerspam247.net >help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and >...

I need help with my laptop
Hi, I have a KDS Valiant 671XH notebook PC. I am having a problem with my screen. The computer boots up fine but the monitor is super duper dim at all times. And I can plug an external Monitor in so I know it is not the graphics card. I have tried to find knobs on the outside to increase the brightness but have not found any. Does ANYONE out there know where I can find a user manual for dl on the internet, or does someone know where I can find the stupid toggle? Please assist thank you. Geoff It's possible that this is a power setting, but from your description, it sounds more li...

Need help with my laptop
The battery suddenly stopped charging , if i disconnect the wire from the outlet the laptop turns off , even if i connected it it wont charge , it will only turn on 2 days ago i saw that the battery light on the laptop that is supposed to glow blue , it glowed red and started turning on and off , i opened the laptop and turned it on , it turned on but the fans didnt spin , i didnt wait for the pc to burn up so i turned it off , disconnected the battery and tried again , it worked normally , but still i cant charge it , whats going on !? [image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NANvPYI87PM/TULIfurnxII/AAAAAAAAAP4/4V7fdO5l_og/s320/images2.jpj.jpeg] In news:PcGAmeR22.502sk4@no.email.invalid, PcGAmeR22 wrote: > The battery suddenly stopped charging , if i disconnect the wire from > the outlet the laptop turns off , even if i connected it it wont > charge , it will only turn on > 2 days ago i saw that the battery light on the laptop that is supposed > to glow blue , it glowed red and started turning on and off , i opened > the laptop and turned it on , it turned on but the fans didnt spin , i > didnt wait for the pc to burn up so i turned it off , disconnected the > battery and tried again , it worked normally , but still i cant charge > it , whats going on !? > [image: > http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NANvPYI87PM/TULIfurnxII/AAAAAAAAAP4/4V7fdO5l_og/s320/images2.jpj.jpeg] Typical symptom of a battery that went bad. Although if the power supply can't ...

I need help with my laptop
I need some help with my laptop and this looks like the busiest Linux group, so I hope someone can help me. I was having problems with Windows 98 on my Toshiba Satellite so some grad student put Linux on it for me. It looks nice but now it's really slow. It's faster to print my papers but just moving the menus and stuff is a lot slower. Can someone kindly tell me the setting where I can change this? Thanks, Heather Heather Meyer wrote: > I need some help with my laptop and this looks like the busiest Linux > group, so I hope someone can help me. > > I was havin...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

Need help with help
Running GIMP 2.6.7 on 32-bit Gentoo linux I know about RTFM, but clicking on "Help" is futile. Step 1) I get an error box that says... > help Messge > Could not open 'http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-help.xml' > for reading: Operation not supported > Perhaps you are missing GIO backends and need to install GVFS What is it talking about? Step 2) I open up that URL with Firefox 3.0.14 and I get a bunch of gibberish like,,, This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <gimp-help> <help-item id="gimp-main" ref="index.html" title="GNU Image Manipulation Program" parent=""/> <help-item id="preface" ref="preface.html" title="Preface" parent="gimp-main"/> <help-item id="gimp-team" ref="preface.html#gimp-team" title="1. GIMP User Manual Authors and Contributors" parent="preface"/> <help-item id="getting-started" ref="getting-started.html" title="I. Getting Started" parent="gimp-main"/> <help-item id="introduction" ref="introduction.html" title="1. Introduction" parent="getting-started"/> <help-item id="introduction-gimp" ref="introduction.html#introduction-gimp" title="1. Welcome to GIMP"...

computer crash, need help
Hi All, I have experienced a few crashes recently where during an operation, downloading from newsgroups or rendering a 3d image my laptop crashes. One minute its working fine then I hear a little hard drive noise then the laptop switches itself off, and I have to power on about 20 times before the computer verifies the ram and boots up. I've owned this laptop for over a year and hove only recently been experiencing this problem, in the last 2 weeks or so, I am using the same software I always had, newsbin pro 4.1 for downloading and autocad, 3d max and architectural desktop for rendering...

Tips To Find Cheap Good Laptop Computers.(laptop computers)
laptop computers If you want to find cheap good laptop computers, first you need to ask yourself what kind of laptop computer that you need. In general, there are two kinds of people. First, people who are seeking for the best technology. Second, people who do not care too much about technology, as long as it's enough to help him doing basic things. If you are the first kind of people, you might need more than just an average laptop. Are there any cheap good laptop computers for this kind of people? Yes, there are plenty if you know how to find it. If you think you need new notebook only for basic needs, obviously it's easier to find one for you. There are plenty of cheap good laptop computers out there with less than $600 and they can help you to browse the internet world, processing words, and play some light games and movies. You might want to search for used laptop computers because obviously they are cheaper than if you buy new products. I have some tips to help you with this problem. First, you need to know what kind of laptop do you want. Second, you must know your budget is limited. To buy cheap laptop, you must go to plenty of electronic stores to compare their prices. Bring a note with you so you will not only compare the prices but you can also compare the specifications and brand names. To buy used but cheap laptop computers, try eBay. There are plenty of cheap and used laptops there but you must be careful because not all eBay sellers can be trusted, ...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Need help on purchasing a laptop.
Hello I am really interested in finally picking up a laptop, since I have never owned one before. I am mostly going to use this laptop for programming and other projects. I would like the laptop to be somewhat inexpensive (I do have a budget), have good battery life, and be durable. Weight is not a concern. I would like the screen size to be decent since I may have multiple apps running. Here are some of the main criteria for this laptop: Linux friendly ( I will put either redhat or mandrake on it) Harddrive at least 40 GB (I will dual boot with winxp) Be able to run tools like Maya, I don&...

medion laptop help needed
when we have been on-line and after disconnecting we find that when we try to re-connect we get that the number has not been recognised. if we re-start the computer the number is recognised. when are using windows xp and this laptop is brand new. any ideas or thoughts as to why this keeps happening? the amount of time that is spent on the net has no effect. ...

Need help with computer problem
Here's my problem: Sometimes webpages open fine and other times they won't open. At the bottom of the screen it will say "Done" but it will only be a blank white window. When I am able to get a webpage open, there are times when I can't open a link on that page; it will only open a blank window. I can't open links sent to me via email. To try to end run around that problem, I copy the URL for the link and try to paste it into the address space but the pull down menu won't give me the option to paste. Sometimes when I try to open a link in my email it even locks up...

need help choosing laptop
I am looking for a work laptop w/ docking station. It will be used for graphics and high definition image manipulation type work. I will travel a lot so weight is also important. Must have are: - processor: min. 2GHz, min. 533MHz FSB - user removable hard drive, min 60Gb - < 7 lbs - display >or=14" - OS: Windows 2000 or XP - memory min. 1Gb, 533MHz - min CD R/W Nice to have: - removable hard drive 80 to 100 Gb - < 6 lbs - CD and DVD R/W Any other specs I should consider? Any suggestions of laptop? Thanks, Marie If you are traveling, then you might want to consider a built in modem, ethernet, and wireless connection. Most hotels and motels now offer at least one of the three. Larry www.ibm.com "marie" <whitwam@magma.ca> wrote in message news:K-6dnTCczoFc47XZ4p2dnA@magma.ca... >I am looking for a work laptop w/ docking station. It will be used for > graphics and high definition image manipulation type work. I will travel > a > lot so weight is also important. > Must have are: > - processor: min. 2GHz, min. 533MHz FSB > - user removable hard drive, min 60Gb > - < 7 lbs > - display >or=14" > - OS: Windows 2000 or XP > - memory min. 1Gb, 533MHz > - min CD R/W > > Nice to have: > - removable hard drive 80 to 100 Gb > - < 6 lbs > - CD and DVD R/W > > Any other specs I should consider? > Any suggestions of laptop? > Thanks, Marie > > > ...

Desparate
I just started using an HP Pavilion laptop computer. I installed VCom Fix-It Utilities on it and restarted the system as directed. Now it is locked with a screen called "Rescue Disk". I can't turn it off or use ctrl-alt-del to restart the system. Nothing works. I think this program locked everything up because another virus program was installed but I can't get into the computer to delete Fix-it. How can I turn this computer off, or at least get to a prompt so I can delete something? I tried putting the Windows XP CD in the drive and it did nothing--nothing helps. What should I do? I'm desparate here. Do you have rescue disks or start up disks? Windows 2000 has start up floppies, I'm assuming that Windows XP can also make start up floppies. How To Create a Boot Disk for an NTFS or FAT Partition in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305595&Product=winxp OR How to obtain Windows XP Setup boot disks http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310994&Product=winxp -- Chuck "PEmpson181" <pempson181@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040815160621.18573.00001050@mb-m22.aol.com... > I just started using an HP Pavilion laptop computer. I installed VCom Fix-It > Utilities on it and restarted the system as directed. Now it is locked with a > screen called "Rescue Disk". I can't turn it off or use ctrl-alt-del to > restart the system. Nothing works. >...

Need Help Finding a Laptop
Hey, I have been reading the group and it has been helpful... but I still have not found a laptop for myself. Here is what I need in order of importance. 1) Good keyboard. (I intend to type a lot.) 2) Decent battery life (I might be willing to get 2 batteries also.) 3) Relatively inexpensive. 4) Relatively reliable and not prone to breakdowns. 5) Overseas technical support. 6) Could play Counterstrike or Quake III on it (meaning adequate graphics card) I'm actually considering a celeron because it could save me money. Aren't mobile celerons a little slow? Centrino looks darn tas...

Web resources about - Need Computer Help? - comp.sys.laptops

Computer Show

'Locky' ransomware scam hits tens of thousands of Australian computers
Sophisticated software steals personal information from social media so victims trust AustraliaPost scam email containing ransomware.

'Locky' ransomware scam hits tens of thousands of Australian computers
Sophisticated software steals personal information from social media so victims trust AustraliaPost scam email containing ransomware.

Islamic State document leak: Australian computer engineer identified on list of volunteer suicide bombers ...
An Australian would-be suicide bomber is among tens of thousands of Islamic State jihadists whose details have been leaked by a disgruntled former ...

Now that Google's artificial brain is conquering Go, this classic computer game from 1998 could be next ...
... on the board at all times. " The thing about Go is obviously you can see everything on the board, so that makes it slightly easier for computers," ...

Human champ stunned as computer wins at "Go"
Human champ stunned as computer wins at "Go"

Google exec can't wait for a computer to love him
Technically Incorrect: Ray Kurzweil insists that in the near future computers will know what it is to think and be like us.

Authorities seize computers, knives from teen suspect's home
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in southwest Ohio have seized computers, knives, a BB gun and other items from the home of a 14-year-old ...