ReDPCs.com $949 Notebook 15.4" WideScreen 3.4GHz Laptop PC 512MB 60GB RaDeoN9700pro IEEE1394 USBv2 CDRW DVD

FREE Global Shipping!
(Ships Next Business Day. All Parts come with Manufacturer Warranty up
to 1YR!)
You can fax or email your order, but you must use our shopping cart to
make payment online.

ePaC=99 NoteBook Computer LapTop
$949
Portable Powerhouse.
15.4" WideScreen Active-Matrix TFT WXGA Flat-Panel Monitor
AMD 3.4GHz Intelligent Processor IV Inside
-----
Advanced Micro Devices 1.2MB Memory On-Chip
HyperTransport Technology System Bus Mainboard
512MB Samsung PC3200 DDR SDRAM System Memory
Hitachi TravelStar 60GB 5400RPM Hard Disk Drive
ATi RaDeoN 9700 Pro 450MHz DDR 64MB VRAM MultiVertex/PixelShaders2.0
450MHz GPU DirectX9 Graphics Card
(The Most Advanced 3D Accelerator Technology available for the first
time in Mobile Form!)
-----
AGP8X Graphics Bus

Via SoundSolution EAX2 48kHz Audio A3D Stereo Sound w/ Dual SubWoofers

Pioneer 24X CD-R *and* 10X CD-RW Burner *and* 16X DVD Optical Compact
Disc Ultra-Speed Combo-Drive
TV-out SVHS S-Video
-----
VGA-out
-----
FireWire i.LinK1394 Port
-----
4-ports High-Speed USB2.0
-----
WiFi 54Mbps 802.11g Wireless LAN Network
-----
Fast Ethernet LAN Network
-----
v=2E92 Modem Phone Jack
-----
7-in-1 Flash Memory Digital Camera Memory Card Reader
(Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II, Micro Drive, MultiMedia Card,
Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro)
-----
PCMCIA TypeI&II CardBus Slot
-----
2-Audio Jacks
-----
Scroll-Touchpad, Full-Size Keyboard

8-Cell Lithium Ion Battery Pack
(3hr. Lifetime)

7lbs. weight
1=2E6"(H) x 14.0"(W) 10.4"(D)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Software: Office2003 *and* PhotoShop9 CS2
$949 - Add To Cart
Laptop Upgrades (Choose One):
$999   - Add To Cart 80GB *and* 2.4X DVD=B1R *and* 2X DVD=B1RW
$1149 - Add To Cart 80GB  *and* 2.4X DVD=B1R *and* 2X DVD=B1RW *and*
3=2E7GHz

0
Pay7953 (2)

http://ReDPCs.com

0
Pay7953 (2)

MediaWave Laptop Pentium 4 2.4GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo
There's a brand new site out there offering brand new MediaWave Notebook Computers, and PC-Games at competitive prices! BRAND NEW MediaWave NoteBook Computer Intel Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE! Please see link below for details... Hard Drives Available for this system: 20GB 40GB 60GB 80GB The specifications details and fetaures are too long to list here. Please Check out http://stores.ebay.com/eTail-Palace_LAPTOP-NCY30-SERIES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm Financing is available to qualified applicants. See the listings for details. ...

Soprano 3.0GHz Notebook 15" TFT P4 3.0 512MB DDR 40GB HDD With DVD/CDRW
Anyone got one if so what are they like? http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/NBspec.html?NNB-109 No good then! "Roland M�sl" <founder@pege.org> wrote in message news:3f0fb968$0$30908$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at... > > Anyone got one if so what are they like? > > > > http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/NBspec.html?NNB-109 > > They are like the last shit of desktop CPU equiped pseudo notebooks. > > > -- > Roland M�sl - http://www.pege.org - http://notebook.pege.org > http://wds-internetwerbung.com Web Design startet an der S...

WSXGA+ or WUXGA on a 15.4" Widescreen Laptop
Hello, I am buying a new HP laptop and would like opinions as to the two different resolutions. I do not like WXGA, and want a higher resolution, but am afraid that WUXGA may have text that is too small. I prefer to get the right native resolution for me and not have to adjust text sizing, dpi, etc. The screen is a 15.4" Widescreen. Any opinions welcome, but please, only if you own or have had substantial use with a 1600x1200 (wide [WUXGA] or 4:3 [UXGA]) screen. Thanks, JB If you have a Bestbuy or some computer store in the area, take a look. Just did that myself for a HP ZD7000 15...

can you recommend light 4.3 15" laptop
hi...i need a lightweight 4.3 screen laptop,,,,,i dont need cd or dvd rom......im using ibm x31 12" at moment....i only use it for buying and selling on ebay but i would like a bigger screen....any recomendations.....thanks.... ...

Media Wave NoteBook Pentium 4 3.0GHz DVD/CDRW 512MB RAM FOR SALE
There's a brand new site out there offering brand new MediaWave Notebook Computers, and PC-Games at competitive prices! BRAND NEW MediaWave NoteBook Computer Intel Pentium 4 - 3.0GHz 80GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE! Please see link below for details... Hard Drives Available for this system: 20GB 40GB 60GB 80GB The specifications details and fetaures are too long to list here. Please Check out http://stores.ebay.com/eTail-Palace_LAPTOP-NCY30-SERIES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm Financing is available to qualified applicants. See the listings for details. ...

Laptop Pentium 4 2.4 GHz 20GB HDD DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE
There's a brand new site out there offering brand new MediaWave Notebook Computers, and PC-Games at competitive prices! BRAND NEW MediaWave NoteBook Computer Intel Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz 20GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE! Please see link below for details... Hard Drives Available for this system: 20GB 40GB 60GB 80GB The specifications details and fetaures are too long to list here. Please Check out http://stores.ebay.com/eTail-Palace_LAPTOP-NCY30-SERIES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm Financing is available to qualified applicants. See the listings for details. ...

Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, Laptop
Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, Laptop Repairing Service London With Creative IT, you can take advantage of onsite and offsite notebook / laptop repair services. Creative IT offers an onsite laptop and notebook repair service based on a two-hour response time in and around London. We repair all brand names of laptops and notebooks. If the repair cannot be carried out onsite, we will take laptop to our workshop in Central London and return it in perfect working condition within the 24 to 48 hours. London laptop and notebook repairs are our specialty. http://www.p6mm.cn ...

Can anyone recommend a 15.4" laptop?
Hi Folks, Anyone has experience with a 15.4" laptop that fits the following criteria: - clear 15.4" display - lasting battery - Not so heavy. - Good power. Thanks, J. John E wrote: > Anyone has experience with a 15.4" laptop that fits the following > criteria: > > - clear 15.4" display > - lasting battery > - Not so heavy. > - Good power. 15.4" normally is the size of Widescreen displays (standard displays usually have 15"). The HP nx7010 is a great widescreen notebook with a very good display. If You need more gfx performance an alternative would be the Dell Inspiron 8600, but it's bigger and more heavy than the HP. Benjamin "John E" <jelghani@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:TF34d.11393$rq5.7129@news.cpqcorp.net... > Hi Folks, > > Anyone has experience with a 15.4" laptop that fits the following criteria: > > - clear 15.4" display > - lasting battery > - Not so heavy. > - Good power. Be aware that with small format, ultracompacts and TabletPCs that there is insufficient CPU cooling in the design to ever run the CPU at full speed continuously even on AC power. Large format laptops do not suffer from this limirtation. "Benjamin Gawert" <bgawert@gmx.de> wrote in message news:2rd8lrF16mkg9U1@uni-berlin.de... > John E wrote: > > > Anyone has experience with a 15.4" laptop that fits the following > > criteria: >...

XP64 and Laptop (WXGA TFT 15,4 " )
Does anyone know how to adjust the display size in the settings menu. I use a TFT screen 15.4 " which can bare 1280x800. In the winxp32 version no problem, but in the xp64 version 1024x768 is the max for keeping a display filling desktop. Higher resolutions result in a desktop larger than my screensize. The MSdriver ( Ati Mobility Radeon 9700/9600) is not set automaticly as well. I have to select that driver. May that be a problem as well? Tnx in advance. Merlin ( Pieter) ...

Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, Laptop Repairing Service London
Notebook, Laptop Repair Company London, PC Computer Repair, Laptop Repairing Service London With Creative IT, you can take advantage of onsite and offsite notebook / laptop repair services. Creative IT offers an onsite laptop and notebook repair service based on a two-hour response time in and around London. We repair all brand names of laptops and notebooks. If the repair cannot be carried out onsite, we will take laptop to our workshop in Central London and return it in perfect working condition within the 24 to 48 hours. London laptop and notebook repairs are our specialty. http://www.p6mm.cn ...

PC World Finds Apple Laptops Cheaper Than PC Laptops
From The Mac Observer: http://www.macobserver.com/article/2008/07/09.7.shtml Cuss and discuss. PC World Finds Apple Laptops Cheaper Than PC Laptops by Bryan Chaffin, 2:15 PM EDT, July 9th, 2008 If you want to compare apples to PCs, don't buy into the old hype that MacBooks and MacBook Pros cost more than a PC laptop, according to the Windows-oriented PC World magazine. The magazine compared Apple's MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air to similarly configured laptops from Dell, HP, and Lenovo, and found that Apple's offerings were the cheaper, with a caveat or two. The first caveat is in the MacBook Air and Lenovo X300 comparison, which found that the Chinese laptop was cheaper if you bought it with a 20% discount that was being offered when the systems were configured on 6/20/2008 (that discount is still available as of this writing on 7/9/2008). PC World found that the discounted price of the X300 was US$2711 with 3rd party photo and video editing software, compared $3,098 for the MacBook Air. The second caveat is that PC World included software in its pricing comparisons. The magazine included copies of Adobe's Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements for $99 in order to make the PC laptops from all three vendors include (some of) the same functionality as Apple's iLife suite, which is included in Apple's MacBook line for free. PC apologists often discount the inclusion of iLife as a point of comparison, while PC World felt...

Using a 15.4 inch widescreen laptop with full screen projector
Hello everyone, I have a Dell M60 laptop with a GeForce Quadro FX 700 GO card in it. The laptop has a 15.4 inch widescreen. I also have an overhead LCD projector that is a standard screen size. What I want to be able to do is to connect the LCD projector to the VGA out on the laptop and use both the laptop and projector at the same time. The problem that I am having is that when I output the VGA to the projector, the projector picks up the settings for the widescreen and doesn't display properly. I also have the same situation the opposite way. I can get the LCD projector to display correctly, but then the screen is stretched out on the laptop. Basically, I need to view the LCD in widescreen, but have the VGA kick out standard/full screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this so both the projector and laptop display correctly? Thanks Nobody else has ever tried to do this? XxLicherxX wrote: > Nobody else has ever tried to do this? Not with a Geforce FX Quadro. If you wanted to know how to do it with a Radeon I might be able to help you, but Quadro equipped laptops are rarities. -- --John to email, dial "usenet" and validate (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net) ...

Toshiba P15 479 laptop, can I change from widescreen to 4:3 aspect?
Just got a Toshiba P15-479 laptop and its a 15.4 widescreen, very nice for movies and such, but when I do photo editing off my digital camera or surf the web things are a bit streched and distorted. Just wondered if there was an easy way to change some setting that would put this toshiba into 4:3 mode in a sense, showing side bars or something for times when I want to edit photos without that streched look to them.. Simple question, yet I have searched google and the web for a bit and not found an answer yet.. Bill nevermind found answer ...

NoteBook PC Pentium 4 2.8GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM FOR SALE
There's a brand new site out there offering brand new MediaWave Notebook Computers, and PC-Games at competitive prices! BRAND NEW MediaWave NoteBook Computer Intel Pentium 4 - 2.8GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE! Please see link below for details... Hard Drives Available for this system: 20GB 40GB 60GB 80GB The specifications details and fetaures are too long to list here. Please Check out http://stores.ebay.com/eTail-Palace_LAPTOP-NCY30-SERIES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm Financing is available to qualified applicants. See the listings for details. ...

Pentium 4 MediaWave Notebook 2.4GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM FOR SALE
There's a brand new site out there offering brand new MediaWave Notebook Computers, and PC-Games at competitive prices! BRAND NEW MediaWave NoteBook Computer Intel Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE! Please see link below for details... Hard Drives Available for this system: 20GB 40GB 60GB 80GB The specifications details and fetaures are too long to list here. Please Check out http://stores.ebay.com/eTail-Palace_LAPTOP-NCY30-SERIES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm Financing is available to qualified applicants. See the listings for details. ...

FS: Toshiba laptop $1000 (2.4GHz, 512 MB, 60GB, DVD burner)
I'm selling my Toshiba laptop (Satellite 2455-S305) bought in May 2003. It's a powerful machine (Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz) that can easily replace a desktop computer. It has the perfect hardware to play games, run office and internet applications, and even run heavy computations (I ran FLUENT calculations on it). Among the many other features, this laptop includes a DVD burner. The complete description is as follows: - Processor Intel Pentium 4-M (2.4 GHz) with a bus speed of 533 MHz - 512 MB of DDR-RAM (expandable to 1GB) - 15-inch TFT XGA screen - 60-GB hard drive - Video card: Nvidia GeForce 420 Go with 32 MB installed DDR memory - integrated SoundMax sound card (16-bit) with line in, line out, and mic jacks - volume control in front - Harman Kardon speakers - removable DVD player (8x) / burner (1x) (can be replaced by a 2nd hard drive) - integrated SD-card reader - integrated infrared (IR) port - 3 USB 2.0 ports (2 at the back, 1 on the side) - 1 parallel port - 1 type-II PC card slot (PCMCIA) - SVideo connector to play DVDs on TV - VGA port - IEEE 1394 interface - 1 parallel port - integrated 10/100 Mbps ethernet card - integrated V92 modem - Synaptics touchpad - OS: Windows XP Home In addition to those features, I include a wireless network card (D-Link DWL-G650) compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g wireless networks. The computer is in mint condition. No scratch, no marks, but a small defect on the screen: a vertical line on the left side of the screen is slightl...

15.4 to 17" laptops with dual harddrive ability anyone? (dual core2 cpu)
I'm seeking info on any brand laptops that can take 2 harddrives internally. I know the toshiba a135 and a200 and quosmio do. I also know the dv9000t can do this as well. There is also the Alienware brand. Tricky part is I'm hoping to find geforce 7600 or higher, ability to go 4gb of memory, internal TV tuner option, and maybe even 802.11N as well.. hopefully all at a price less than $1600 too :) Any brands I may have missed? Thanks I have the ThinkPad A31p, which accommodates 2 hard drives. It's old now. But I believe the T60p has a similar configuration. On 30 Apr 2007 09:30:55 -0700, markm75 <markm75c@msn.com> wrote: |I'm seeking info on any brand laptops that can take 2 harddrives |internally. | |I know the toshiba a135 and a200 and quosmio do. | |I also know the dv9000t can do this as well. | |There is also the Alienware brand. | |Tricky part is I'm hoping to find geforce 7600 or higher, ability to |go 4gb of memory, internal TV tuner option, and maybe even 802.11N as |well.. hopefully all at a price less than $1600 too :) | |Any brands I may have missed? | |Thanks -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

$549 Only for the Apple MacBook MB403LL/A 13.3" Laptop www.e-applecn.com
http://www.e-applecn.com/cpxx.asp?id=943 Contact us online: MSN: e-applecn@hotmail.com Email: e.applecn@yahoo.com Our site: www.e-applecn.com Apple MacBook MB403LL/A 13.3" Laptop (2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive) White Product Features * 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3 MB shared L2 Cache * 2 GB (two SO-DIMM) 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 160 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive; 8x Double-Layer SuperDrive * One FireWire 400, two USB 2.0 ports, DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video (requires adapters, sold separately) * Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet; Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11n); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module * 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 x 800 resolution; Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard Processor, Memory, and Motherboard * Hardware Platform: Mac * Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo * System Bus Speed: 800 * Number of Processors: 1 * RAM: 2000 MB * RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM Hard Drive * Size: 160 GB * Manufacturer: Portable * Type: Serial ATA Graphics and Display * LCD Native Resolution: 13.3 Ports and Connectivity * Modem: None Cases and Expandability * Weight: 20 pounds Power * Rated Charge (normal use): 4.5 hours Wireless * Wireless Type: 802.11A See more pls go to our site!! www.e-applecn.com ...

Laptop Case for IBM T60 15.4" w/extended battery
I've recently purchased an IBM/Lenovo T60 15.4" widescreen, and I'm trying to find a case for it. It has the extended battery, which adds maybe an inch to the width. Comes out about: 11" D x 14" W x 1 3/8" H. I had been using a RoadWired Satchel, http://www.roadwired.com/store/Product.cfm?Productid=88 but that's not big enough to handle the depth of the computer. I had it around from a previous laptop, but the dimension on the laptop depth, 10.375", doesn't quite go far enough, and it stretches and is close, but the protection of a Roadwired across the top is not all that good. I had another laptop, a T4x series one, that I had carried in a generic bag, one I had received as an award ($25 max), but that didn't fare all that well when the strap unhooked itself. Consequently, what I'm looking for is: 1. Really, really good protection 2. Some reasonable amount of expansion (big) 3. Light 4. Briefcase form factor (with strap) The expansion is so that I can get all the various accessories, power- bricks, etc., in when I travel. Some of the puddle-jumper planes let you just carry one smallish bag on, your carry-on gets gate checked, and I've never lost one, but it's been close, so I really want a bag I can stuff everything into. From what I can tell, the best protection comes from the various aluminum or ABS hard sided cases, but those don't expand well (2). Looking around the web, I see several bags that seem...

difference between a netbook laptop and a notebook laptop
I have been in this field by 3 years. Today in world top brands of laptops are introducing netbook laptops.We were familiar with notebook laptops. but netbook laptops perhaps the totally new word for laptop users. so i want to discuss here about the difference between netbook and notebook laptops. want to get more info: go to http://laptopmania3.blogspot.com/difference b/w a netbook and a notebook laptop ...

33-1/3 record copier to itunes on Mac Pro 15" w/sys 10.7.4
I am looking for program that will let me copy records on my record player onto Mac Pro w/sys 10.7.4. I have Teac 500 record player which works very good. I used "SPIN DR." with Mac Mini which works fine but will not work with PB. jgr.oldcoot@yahoo.com In article <UZ6dneY6JekP5uLNnZ2dnUVZ_radnZ2d@giganews.com>, oldcoot <jgr.oldcoot@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am looking for program that will let me copy records on my record player > onto Mac Pro w/sys 10.7.4. I have Teac 500 record player which works very > good. I used "SPIN DR." with Mac Mini which works fine but will not work with > PB. > jgr.oldcoot@yahoo.com Spin Doctor is a free utility that is part of Toast Titanium. If your version doesn't work, you probably have an old version of Toast. Upgrade or buy another utility. There are lots out there. This assumes that whatever you're using to connect the Teac to the MacPro works. I can still use my Griffen iMic on my MacPro without problems. It comes with Final Vinyl. -- DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee... [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically ignored] In article <UZ6dneY6JekP5uLNnZ2dnUVZ_radnZ2d@giganews.com>, oldcoot <jgr.oldcoot@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am looking for program that will let me copy records on my record player > onto Mac Pro w/sys 10.7.4. I have Teac 500 record player which works very > g...

MacBook Pro $1700 O.B.O. NEW 15.4" TFT Laptop
$1700 O.B.O. NEW 15.4" TFT Laptop - Apple MacBook Pro 2GHz Intel CoreDuo (over $2600 list GST in) http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=7443677 (Call Bob 780-709-0719) Less than 5months old (still on waranty - qualifies for extended Apple Care) rarely used, complete with Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger and Microsoft Office Mac 2004 installed and orig discs (over $200 value), and Kingston Microsaver Keylock Case (over $50 value). Specifications: 2ghz intel core duo processor with 2 mb shared l2 cache, 15.4-inch 1440x900 TFT display, 512 mb ram; 667 mhz ddr2 sdram (pc2-5300); 80 gb 5400 rpm seri...

I've seen infinitely more Vista laptops "in the wild" than Linux laptops
That is, I've now seen 3 Vista laptops and 0 Linux laptops I expect in my lifetime to never see a Linux laptop out in public. DFS wrote: > That is, I've now seen 3 Vista laptops and 0 Linux laptops > > I expect in my lifetime to never see a Linux laptop out in public. > > I have one. :D It's right next to me right now. On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:13:59 -0400, DFS wrote: > That is, I've now seen 3 Vista laptops and 0 Linux laptops > > I expect in my lifetime to never see a Linux laptop out in public. I've seen infinitely more vista laptop use...

Impossible Challenge: Laptop 15.4 to 17" w/ 4GB ram capability and Go 7300 or above (ATI x1400 or above) and 802.11N for <$1500?
This seems like a rather hard thing to find.. But I want a 15.4" laptop, with the ability to goto 3 or 4gb of memory, a nvidia 7300 or above (or ati x1400 or above), preferibly a 7900 series card (certainly not a firegl or similar card) and wireless draft N built in, as well as bluetooth. The video card would have 256MB of video memory (dedicated). There are lots of choices that can goto 2GB of memory, but few with this combination of features that can get to 4gb currently (perhaps HP in several months). The cpu would be a dual core2, 1.83 or 2.0 ghz ideally (667 fsb not 533)... And for kickers.. not required.. maybe supporting dual internal HDDs (a few Toshiba's do, but only at 533MHZ bus speeds, with video cards of only 128mb) Kudos if you happen to know of a few :) Thanks On Apr 27, 1:06 pm, markm75 <markm...@msn.com> wrote: > This seems like a rather hard thing to find.. > > But I want a 15.4" laptop, with the ability to goto 3 or 4gb of > memory, a nvidia 7300 or above (or ati x1400 or above), preferibly a > 7900 series card (certainly not a firegl or similar card) and wireless > draft N built in, as well as bluetooth. > > The video card would have 256MB of video memory (dedicated). > > There are lots of choices that can goto 2GB of memory, but few with > this combination of features that can get to 4gb currently (perhaps HP > in several months). > > The cpu would be a dual core2, 1.83 or 2.0 ghz idea...

Web resources about - ReDPCs.com $949 Notebook 15.4" WideScreen 3.4GHz Laptop PC 512MB 60GB RaDeoN9700pro IEEE1394 USBv2 CDRW DVD - comp.sys.laptops

Humus - Comments
NeoKenobi Saturday, May 24, 2003 Well said Humus, I totally agree. I think there should be an independent benchmarking suite that measures performance. ...