SeaMonkey update 2.33

Seems OK, go ahead if it is offered.

Ken
0
Ken

Is it possible to update PCI 2.1 to PCI 2.2 by updating BIOS?
Dear all, Currently my motherboard only supports PCI 2.1. Is it possible to update PCI 2.1 to PCI 2.2 by updating BIOS? Thanks a million, Adrian You'll need to go to your Mobo manufacturer's web site for that one. -- Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service -------------------------------------------------------- "Lee" <yxl4444@louisiana.edu> wrote in message news:5c3c88bc.0406170712.14db4bb2@posting.google.com... > Dear all, > > Currently my motherboard only supports PCI 2.1. Is it possible to > update PCI 2.1 to PCI 2.2 by updating BIOS? > > Thanks...

SW: SeaMonkey 2.7.2 #2
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++ From: madodelDESPAM@DESPAMptdprolog.net Dave Yeo has uploaded a new release of SeaMonkey 2.7.2 based on Mozilla 10.5ESR to the Netlabs FTP Incoming\Mozilla directory. Firefox is the web browser based on the open source Mozilla project. ESR stands for Extended Support Release.According to Dave, "Available at netlabs, users of 10.04 are encouraged to upgrade for the latest security fixes. No OS/2 specific changes in this release. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/10.0.5/releasenotes/ https://www.mozilla.org/...

Common Recent Updates
Of the latest updates in ORexx 2.1.2 on Win32, is there a list some where of how many of those are in the 2.2 version on Linux? It would be nice to have a reference as I begin kicking my ObjectCUR class library up a knotch or two so I don't run into "missing features" on Linux making my code less portable. TIA! -- Michael Lueck Lueck Data Systems Remove the upper case letters NOSPAM to contact me directly. ...

Problems after updating SEAM 2.0 to 2.2
Hello, I am working on an EAR deployed on JBoss 5.1 (I tried also with 5.0) and the jboss-seam Framework. I used previously the Version 2.0.1 of seam and now want to update to 2.2. So I created a new Project with some EntyBeans and Some SessionBeans available using Bijection. One of my EntyBeans is the realisation of a User: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Begin: User. java >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @Entity(name = "User") @Name("user&q...

update Oracle from 10.2.0.2.0 to 10.2.0.2.0
Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 bit. Thank you very much. "keekee" <moongeegee@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: f3b21ed0-12fd-4812-b9da-60cf59d508b9@i9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... | Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 | bit. | Thank you very much. On Metalink (My Oracle Support). https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html Regards Michel ...

Availability of Seamonkey 2.0.2 for AIX 5L #2
At the moment mozilla.org's mirrors are syncing. So within the next few hours you can download Seamonkey 2.0.2 for AIX 5L from <http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.0.2/contrib/> Seamonkey 2.0.2 is the most modern and secure Internet suite for AIX available today. It's browser engine is shared with Firefox 3.5.7 and the integrated Email client shares it's source with Thunderbird 3.0. Those Seamonkey builds use the official branding with permission by the Seamonkey project council. If there is a request for a 64bit version I can provide it to...

Re: v9.2 phase 2, page update #2
Congratulations, finally, an unpretentious signature line--you even might say a signature line with dignity. Now I believe the old saw about the strict laws of probability operating to cause even a baboon to eventually type something meaningful if turned loose with a keyboard. So, you might ask, what is dignity? Let me share with you what one of my favorite dead psychologists had to say about dignity. Not the numskull B. F. Skinner (Beyond Freedom and Dignity) with his mindless (literally) approach to a science of psychology, but Sigmund Koch ( http://www.earlham.edu/~jonesst/bio.html). Ko...

Sytos Premiun problem 2.1 to 2.2 update
Hello, I have a licensed copy of Sytos Premium 2.1 I have been running for the past 8 years, lately I have a problem that right after it reaches 100% of the backup the software crashes and there is nothing that can be done. The backup on the tape is not readable or appears to have something invalid. I downloaded an update from Veritas (the new owner of Sytos) and of course it is legacy and not supported since I called and I was told that they did not know the product. The downloaded copy 2.2 is asking me for a serial number that is not in the same format or amount of digits as version 2.1....

Update query #2 #2
I have 2 tables Create Table Orders ( OrderNo Long, Amount Double ) Create Table OrderDetails ( OrderNo Long, Item varchar(20), ItemAmount Double ) the sum of ItemAmount for all items in an order in OrderDetails should be equal to the Amount in Orders table. What is the update query to set that for all rows in Orders? The UPDATE would look like this: UPDATE Orders SET amount = (SELECT SUM(itemamount) FROM OrderDetails WHERE orderno = Orders.orderno) However, don't create a redundant amount column in your Orders table if you can avoid it. If...

computers and laptops #2 #2
my site have all the latest information about larest models of desktop and laptops computers and accessorries do visit it. http://acr-computerandlaptops.blogspot.com/ ...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless #2
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

Laptop to Laptop by Wireless #2
Hi Everyone I need some help with a question please? Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN. Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others connect into it? If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail! I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just if we are at work and wanna have a quick go. ...

Tale of the 2 laptops #2
Hi folks Need some advice about a laptop with a broken factory seal. We got a toshiba laptop from bestbuy a few days ago. However a few days later we found a better deal on the same laptop at CompUSA and bought the same model toshiba. The latter laptop seems to have the toshiba factory seal broken and then *cleverly* resealed. Now I am in a dilema about which one to keep. The difference in price is 10%. Anyone has the inside scoop on this ? In one scenario I can think of, the CompUSA laptop is a returned item - maybe due to too many dead LCD pixels. The store decided to simply reseal and res...

Update Table #2 #2
I have a field, Y, in table A that I need to update from table B, matching on comman field X in both tables. Table A has 10K+ records with field X in it (Field X multipul times). Table B has only disctinct records in it based field X. Table B also has a colume Y that I need to copy to table A's column Y. So basically I want all of column Y's data in Table B copied to table A's column Y. One last point, I am using MS-Access to do the this. I know this is a simple update command, but I can't seem to get it. Can any one help me with this? Thanks. Mike m charney at dunlap hos...

Web resources about - SeaMonkey update 2.33 - comp.sys.laptops

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...