SMC IrCC driver for windows server 2003

Hello.
Does anybody knows where to get generic windows server 2003 driver for
SMC IrCC fast infrared device? It is used, for instance, in Acer
Travelmate 290.
Than in advance.

install problem of audio driver of windows server 2003 under win2k3 server sp2
hi.have you ever experienced this kind of problem just as follows: first of all, I want to apologize for my awful english. enviroment:windows 2k3 enterprise edition+sevice-pack2+the old ibm t23 thing i have done: 1.search the lenovo website for newest driver ;but it seems that there isn't any windows server 2003 driver for any thinkpad product. 2.try to install the provided NT4.0 and XP audio driver by runing the setup file of the driver-install- pack.but it doesn't work.[in the device-manager the label turn to Crystal Audio[i cannot recall it clearly];but the volume...

Laptop and windows server 2003
Hi all, I am looking for a laptop with windows server 2003, mainly for sharepoint development purposes. I could not find any offer at dell's for example. I am reluctant to buy windows 2003 additionally to a XP pre-equipped laptop. Did anyone have the same problem? Thanks. Jacques Jacques wrote: > Hi all, > > > > I am looking for a laptop with windows server 2003, mainly for sharepoint > development purposes. I could not find any offer at dell's for example. I > am reluctant to buy windows 2003 additionally to a XP pre-equipped laptop. > 120-day...

Laptops with windows server 2003
Can anyone tell where I can buy a windows server 2003 laptop? I had a good mind to buy a dell inspiron 9300, but no mention of windows server 2003 on the dell web site. Any suggestion ? Is it possible to buy an inspiron without XP and to install server 2003 separately? Maybe this is a better solution than this pre-installed XP stuff. Anyway, I dont want to pay for a useless copy of XP or to have a second server 2003 boot. Jacques Jacques wrote: > Can anyone tell where I can buy a windows server 2003 laptop? I had a good > mind to buy a dell inspiron 9300, but no mention of windo...

Yamaha ymf744 driver for windows 2003 server
Can anyone please tell me where I can find the driver for Yamaha ymf744 sound card for windows 2003 server ? I have not been able to enable my sound because of the driver's unavailability. I have tried using the drivers for Windows 2000 and XP but none of them worked. I will appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks Puneet On 10 Aug 2003 16:54:38 -0700, Puneet Murgai wrote: >Can anyone please tell me where I can find the driver for Yamaha >ymf744 sound card for windows 2003 server ? I have not been able to >enable my sound because of the driver's unavailability...

Windows 2003 Server (SP2) vs Windows 2000 Server TCP/IP Performance
Hi, I have a W2K and a W2K3 server under test. The test program has two components: 1. a simple TCP/IP test server 2. a simple TCP/IP test client Both are very small programs (written in VB using a third party COM component for sockets). Both are running on the same machine. i.e. the whole test is local to the machine. The TCP/IP test server listens on a particular port (9000) on 127.0.0.1. Two TCP/IP test clients attempt to connect to the TCP/IP test server, get a few bytes of test data (less than 100bytes) and close the connection. They repeat this process 1000 tim...

Windows 2003 Server (SP2) vs Windows 2000 Server TCP/IP Performance
Hi, I have a W2K and a W2K3 server under test. The test program has two components: 1. a simple TCP/IP test server 2. a simple TCP/IP test client Both are very small programs (written in VB using a third party COM component for sockets). Both are running on the same machine. i.e. the whole test is local to the machine. The TCP/IP test server listens on a particular port (9000) on 127.0.0.1. Two TCP/IP test clients attempt to connect to the TCP/IP test server, get a few bytes of test data (less than 100bytes) and close the connection. They repeat this process 1000 tim...

Windows 2003 Standard Server and inserting SCSI drivers
Well, hi there. Guess I need an idea about how to force Windows 2003 Server to accept a driver without the hardware being present. So far I'm at a complete loss. Here's the layout. Old machine blew up, new server bought. Both with Intel E7520 chipset and Intel Pro/1000 NICs to minimize problems as much as possible. The old box had a truly crappy SATA RAID controller with nothing you could honestly call "performance" without shaming yourself. "Works as designed", as a certain manufacturer told me. The new one has an U320 RAID controller onboard, which pe...

Wasatch Softrip V4.5 DC052003 [3 CDs], Windows Server 2003, OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003 - MICROSOFT [5 CDs], vs.net 2003 [10 CDs], LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2003 STANDARD *ENGLISH*
Wasatch Softrip V4.5 DC052003 [3 CDs], Windows Server 2003, OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003 - MICROSOFT [5 CDs], vs.net 2003 [10 CDs], LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2003 STANDARD *ENGLISH* - MICROSOFT, IBM Everyplace Mobile Device Enterprise Toolkit v2.0 WS, AutoRoute 2004 [2 CDs], MapPoint Europe 2004 [2 CDs], DVD 01 Microsoft Encarta Reference Library Plus DVD 2004, Paloalto Business Plan Pro 2004, Peachtree First Accounting 2004, for more .nfo, please send e-mail -> tel2003@pathfinder.gr, tel2003@popmail.com, msteve@otenet.gr, and for the complete list of 12,000 PC tutorials, for 300 Med...

Migrating applications from Windows NT/SQL Server 7.0 to Windows 2003/SQL Server 2000
Hi, I've got a bunch of VB6 applications which currently run on a Windows NT/SQL Server 7.0 server config with client machines on Windows 2000. I'm planning to replace the servers with Windows 2003/SQL Server 2000 configs, keeping client machines on Windows 2000 for now. So generally speaking, are there many programming or configuration changes I'll need to make to the applications so that they'll run on the new configuration? What issues can I expect etc? I'm just after general issues any of you may have experienced by migrating from NT to 2003, and also from SQL Server...

mail server on windows server 2003
Hi Gurus I would like to run a mail server on 2003 that does the following: 1. collect emails from several other mail servers (e.g. mail.myisp.com) using the pop3 method. 2. allow people connected to the servers domain/network to - send emails from their outlook program - receive emails in their outlook program - send emails locally (without going through our ISP) to other people who are connected to the server (e.g. from Jo to Mike who are both connected to the server domain). My questions are: 1. can MS Windows Server do this, OR 2. would you recommend a program f...

application server on windows server 2003
Hi I am developing a client server application a small component of which should open a terminal window with an application (say AutoCAD) running on it on the server. All clients should be able to view this application on their respective machines. Can anyone suggest if I can use any existing services for this ? For opening a terminal window in Server 2003 I found that I can use Remote Desktop Connection. However I think I need something like a VNC server but am not sure what or how to use. Can anyone suggest as to how I can proceed for this ? Any help/hints/suggestions would be appre...

filemaker server on windows 2003 server
Hello, I just upgraded my server from a NT4 server to a windows 2003 server with new hardware (currently running 2 times Xeon 2.8, 2 GB RAM, 4 X 10K rpm 74GB in raid 5 configuration). Everything works fine (no speed problems, using 1Gbit switch) only filemaker is extremely slow. I configured filemaker server 5.5 to use 40MB (maximum). If the clients want to open a lot of files simutaniously (I'm using a lot of portals) or want to print huge lists, filemaker is extremely slowly. I checked the cpu usage and network usage, but it peaks at 0.7 %, so I don't think the cpu is the pro...

application server on windows server 2003
Hi I am developing a client server application a small component of which should open a terminal window with an application (say AutoCAD) running on it on the server. All clients should be able to view this application on their respective machines. Can anyone suggest if I can use any existing services for this ? For opening a terminal window in Server 2003 I found that I can use Remote Desktop Connection. However I think I need something like a VNC server but am not sure what or how to use. Can anyone suggest as to how I can proceed for this ? Any help/hints/suggestions would be appre...

Windows 2003 server Wireless lan driver for IBM ThinkPad R51
Hi, I've tried to install the Wireless driver for Windows XP on an IBM ThinkPad model R51 (type 2887-K2G), but the installation program shows the message: ERROR - OS Section not found in INI file [iProInst.ini] and exits. Unfortunately it is not possible from the IBM driver downloads to download drivers for Windows 2003 server (the automatic driver download/install software does not help either). If anyone knows howto hack the iProInst.ini file (or any other tips and tricks) to install the driver then please let me know! Best regards Thomas Thomas, did you find a workaround? I am t...

Web resources about - SMC IrCC driver for windows server 2003 - comp.sys.laptops

The Windows Blog

Microsoft introduces Windows 10 Mobile update history page
Microsoft has decided to give more information about the updates it releases for Windows 10 by introducing a dedicated update history page on ...

The Essex Green working on first new LP in 10 years, playing Vermont's Waking Windows fest
by Bill Pearis Former Brooklynites and makers of '60s-inspired baroque psych pop, The Essex Green, have been, for the most part, in hibernation ...

There’s something fishy about those Windows 10 market-share numbers
It seems pathetic, but Windows 10 fans are celebrating that, by NetMarketShare ’s count, Windows 10’s market share has finally surpassed XP’s ...

Awesome archive brings ancient Windows games to your browser
... Brickbuster, and Gopher-It? Now you can go back in time and relive them right inside your web browser. Archive.org is preserving classic Windows ...

Gravitational waves are our window into the early universe
"We have detected gravitational waves. We did it," David Reitze, executive director of the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory ...

Windows 10 On A Tear: Dell XPS 15
Dell XPS 15 (2016): For a quad Core i7-based powerhouse, it's thin and has decent battery life. Put Intel's latest quad-core siliconin a thin ...

Play 1,000 Windows 3.1 games for free on Internet Archive
... added a metric ton of DOS games that you can play in your browser for free. Yesterday, it expanded its collection to include over 1,000 Windows ...